Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest chin7088

@raraluv‌ hello :-h don't mind them,they are just jealous ;):D..at first,i was also like you,pissed off,sad with all those bad comments and about to answer them just to protect and defend GHS from the bashing...but i changed my mind because what's the point of hatred? They are shorthead pathetic haters who are judgemental and self righteous people =)), i don't want to stoop down my level with them ( sunnies are more educated than them hehe) besides, they just based all their ideas and comments in everything they believe in with what they read/heard about GHS,so no point...I might be a newcomer when it comes to knowing GHS and idolizing her,but reading how you all shower her with love..now i know,why she deserved my attention and love too! Kudos to you all.. Lets all fight rudeness with kindness,an attitude i am proud to attain from GHS!! By the way..happy indeed to know about the new series BLOOD.Rest assure,she will shine again in this drama which she did with flying colors in Angel eyes.GOd bless everyone...

Dramabeans is an anti-Koo's thread..It always proves to be like that only. First they commented about her acting in other dramas..They even commented about Koo's dress in BIFF 2014 and now again..Its best to avoid websites like that.

I really like the idea of the drama BLODD,There are many positive associations that I can make with Koo and BLODD,,,somehow...well---I could be wrong.  BUT~
GHS has been working a long time with Leukemia Association. One child from Mongolia was suffering from Leukemia and needed bone transplant and she watched over that process. They celebrated together at Cafe Manolin after the successful process. I hope that little boy is doing well and prospering at his home. She also donated towards procuring a special sterile ER van for the children with leukemia and talked publicly about Korea needing to have hospice program for the terminally ill children. Anything to do with children and health, she has volunteered incognito for many years.She travelled with medical volunteers to give free medical screening for the disadvantaged children. She never publicized it---we just find out through other people's blogs and tweets.
We all know that GHS once wrote a script on vampires while back. She no longer feels it appropriate to make it into a movie. But, I remember GHS saying that her vampire movie was not about horror associated with vampires but that it was a love story. And, I get from the BLOOD producers that their story is also not about gore and horror...which is a good thing for me...keke
I also think that I would like the character that she will play....she has always played a spunky character and Yoo Rita seems to be spunky. But she is also a rich woman who enjoys her wealth and status and is bright and cheerful. But, as Yoo Rita is a genius doctor who is over 30, I hope that Yoo Rita is a character who is clear about who she is, speaks up her mind no matter who the other person may be, and that she loves life. I hope that is the type of character Yoo Rita may be....I don't want a stupid, extravagant rich 20's ladies that Korean dramas portray in many other dramas. That is my hope.GHS-ssi!!! Please!! Thanks and Fighting!!!

@cheerkoo : sis, thanks for your wonderful post about Koo's association with the society and her service to it :) such a gem she is!!

Regarding script reading is it today or tomorrow,sis ? I mean in terms of KST..One more question is, is there any news about additional casts in DC ? I know its very early to know all these but still cant wait :D so forgive me :)

hi gayu312!!The date on DC page was December 4th and the DC fans wonders if they had the script reading today. So, the script reading must have occurred on Dec 4th Then, supposedly, some of the cast members are leaving for Rumania after the reading. Don't worry...I am peeking into DC pages a lot.DC fans are also very excited like us.

cheerkoo

said:

I also think that I would like the character that she will play....she has always played a spunky character and Yoo Rita seems to be spunky. But she is also a rich woman who enjoys her wealth and status and is bright and cheerful. But, as Yoo Rita is a genius doctor who is over 30, I hope that Yoo Rita is a character who is clear about who she is, speaks up her mind no matter who the other person may be, and that she loves life. I hope that is the type of character Yoo Rita may be....I don't want a stupid, extravagant rich 20's ladies that Korean dramas portray in many other dramas. That is my hope.GHS-ssi!!! Please!! Thanks and Fighting!!!

Guest chin7088

@gayu312‌ ..hello! You hit it right,i think this dramabeans are really anti GHS..i have never encountered any article about her that is positive at all :-/ are they human or what? hahaha anyway,it is them who will have wrinkles and be problematic not us or maybe they cannot accept the fact,that no matter,GHS is on top and be the one to be called an...actress..compared to anybody else who are just popular by poll or whatever =))

I have not watched any dramas where Ahn JaeHyun comes out. I lost interest in "He Who Comes From A Star"  in the middle that I did not even know he came out there.
But, I remember seeing him at variety show, Witch Hunt. He came out to promote Fashion King movie.I remember him being very mature and clear in the way he talks.One scenario involved a young man who is a delivery-man and happen to face his female customer who was only half-clad. She specifically called for him second time and she was again half-clad. AhnJH did not think the lady was coming on to him but just playing with him and so he refused to give green light while all the mc's gave it green light. AHJ is thinking about the dignity of that young man...kekeHe also talked about how he is a model who became an actor. As a model, he is often approached by women who may not be very considerate of his feelings. The question was whether he was ever slapped before. He said no, but that he was once pushed against the wall by a female and he refused her advances by saying that he is not that kind of person.There was something sincerer and clear and strong about who he is as a person.Hope you don't mind I posted it here.I was getting curious about actor who will work with GHS.Fighting!!!
sorry--one more:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C77i23zehBc
I also just saw him in Happy Together showI definitely find him very humble and respectful when he speaks.I just heard him say that anything his gf may wear,,he finds it attractive..even if she likes boyish clothes. He also stated that he has always wanted to just work and become good father and rich father. (keke) Then he got into a big car accident and was hospitalized for couple of month and thought about becoming a model to earn the money. But, he was turned down from the model academy because, although they liked his height, they kept on pushing him to get plastic surgery because he was not good looking enough. But, he found out about a modeling contest and entered without experience and won first place and soon entered the modeling career.  July 1, 1987 (age 27)--I like his deep voice!!He seems like a good guy. Whereas JuWon told his stories that end up praising himself, AhnJH does not do that. I have a feeling GHS and Ahn will get along as coworkers.Come fast February!! kekeOh, Oh...he said that he never ever thought about acting....while modeling, he was looking into designing and selling jewelry as a career. He who came from star saw him modeling and called him to audition for the brother role. He auditioned and passed. He asked the PD if he can have Jun JiHyun try one of his designs even if he does not pass the audition...(keke--he has sense of humor too).Our GHS-ssi also enjoys designing and making silver jewelry and mini-statues with silver.He also says that he often likes to wear very simple clothes--dark jeans with white shirt...our GHS also likes simple styles...kekeI know,,,I am going on and on...ke

Thanks @cheerkoo for the info . Good to learn a little about GHS' costar.Those of us who have followed GHS for a long time can see why GHS chose Blood. kkk
All the negative sentiments about AJH by knetizens may be misplaced. It will only make him work harder to prove them wrong.Furthermore , with good directing and a good script and support from the team, a rookie can shine! :)In fact all the A-list and famous stars won't be where they are now if they weren't given a chance when they were rookies.I have confidence in  the Good Doctor team. Director Ki Min Soo had directed 5 dramas, the latest 2 ,Ojakgyo Family and Good Doctor, had high ratings, and the scriptwriter,Park Jae Bum, had written 4 seasons of God's Quiz and Good Doctor,all medical dramas. We have an experienced team ! :)
I am excited for Blood esp to see our girl in a totally different role! A kickass role! heheheFebruary is not coming fast enough! kkk  Missing her so much! 
Thanks, Sunnies for your comments. Fighting!Take care,Sunnies! Please keep voting daily  esp at Dramafever site! We want to see her in NYC! :)

Thank you @cheerkoo for the info about AJH wow he sounds like the male version of GHS .. I hope he doesn't change..

I watched him in YAS and he really impressed me there I think he is a good actor in my opinion .. Lol maybe GHS is giving him advises on how to deal with those antis and haters as she is an expert in dealing with them.. Ahhhh maybe we can suggest to GHS to write a song about her haters hahaha like Taylor Swift which sold out millions already

Can't wait for feb... Just wishing time flies more faster.

Guest tiyharashid

another polling at dramabeans .

please vote for Angel Eyes for What was your favorite family or weekende series?

http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/12/2014-beanie-awards-vote-for-your-favorite-dramas-of-the-year/

Angel Eyes still leading for 21% ^__^

excited for the 1st script reading Blood, Fighting for all the casts and the drama ^__^

구혜선, 나를 부정하는 사람들에게 [인터뷰]

1417753177_811899.jpg
811899_0.jpg811899_1.jpg811899_2.jpg
http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1417753177811899008

구혜선 “내 돈으로 영화 제작? 그정도 부자 아냐”(인터뷰)

201412051432089610_1_1.jpg
201412051432089610_2.jpg
http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201412051432089610

• Like 1

Thank you Zamzam for the 2 articles above.Due to time issue, I will just quickly summarize...for real!!! kekeBoth articles talk about the fact that GHS has made many movies, but that she has not made success with her movies.But GHS's philosophy around it is very positive. I am rephrasing, but she says that she needs to express when it is the time to express. If she had family, a child and is 40, she would not or could not have done it. In both articles, she emphasizes her deep appreciation and care for the movie staff. She says that even if she gets investment, she cannot do the work without the staff and the actors. She always tries her best to create a comfortable environment at work. She keeps to the time, rarely wants to work overnight and makes sure they eat breakfast, lunch and part after dinner. That is how they worked for 2 weeks while filming. If a staff would come in late and the filming job started late, she would tease the staff lightly about how work had to start late...then the next day, she comes in late. (keke) If a staff complains that he has not seen his gf due to working, she would tell him to bring the gf to work. He does!! At the end of the film party, most of the staff brought their families and gf and bf to the party. While she is working on the editing, many staff members would come over to spend the time with her. Although she set up GHSfilm many years ago,,,it is only used when she does the movie work. She registered it so that she can have a legitimate business of doing movies. There is rumor that she puts in her own money to make movies,,,but she says that she does not. She is not that rich. She did put in her money for Peach Tree, but she still got some investment for editing and advertising portion. Regarding how she feels about her movie not being successful...I cannot make movies just hoping it to be a box office hit. She also said that only one person can come out as number one in a competition. If that is the only reason for doing the work, what is the use of that? She also said that she has experience being number one, but that all that it left her with was great anxiety.(I just love her!!!)Fighting GHS!!Fighting Sunnies!!Zamzam also found out that BLODD team went to Jejudo--a lot of walking through the forest early in the morning to shoot scenes. Thanks Z!!!!

• Thanks 1

@cheerkoo said: Zamzam also found out that BLODD team went to Jejudo--a lot of walking through the forest early in the morning to shoot scenes.

I guess our Koo/young Koo went to film her scenes as described here;

Female lead (31 years old). Resident doctor at the hospital. She is also the niece of the hospital chairman, growing up in wealth and security. Has an arrogant spoiled personality due to her background, smarts, and beautiful looks.---> When she was a kid, she went on a field trip and got lost in the woods. The male lead used his ability to rescue her from wild dogs and she’s never forgotten the boy who saved her life. ( source DB)

http://movie.daum.net/tv/detail/castcrew.do?tvProgramId=67138This is a page about BLOOD in Daum news portal.I see one more actor listed...Ki SeYoung as the "dark guy".
I am not sure where DC fans are getting their news about the BLOOD team going to Rumania,,,but I read somewhere that Ahn JaeHyun left for Hong Kong on Dec 3 to attend MaMa Concert or something. Dates are confusing because supposedly BLOOD team also went to Jejudo for another scene.and did the first reading on the 4th...could they be also using child actors for certain scenes like ANGEL EYES did??
No news coverage...so it is confusing.

KBS is gonna make me crazy for sure..here I am excited for pics,bts and info and they are not releasing anything why???? ~X( ~X( Please KBS release some more info who are the other casts, child actors and supporting actors.And begging for a script reading pics please..really want to see hyesunnie and her new look :(( :((

Sunnies just want to remind that there is a blood drama thread too please do visit and show your support for the drama :)

Ah this drama is making me totally crazy the first thing I do in the morning with my half opened eyes is to check if anyone posted any new pics or news lol :P :p

here the pict I found that at the end of last month they have been filming in JEJU islandisn't from the location already look interesting? kkkk
10784902_740211006057296_63258687_n_1.jp#제주도#촬영#드라마#블러드#등산 새벽부터 등산 운동시켜주는드라마-.- 찍는곳마다 숲속임.....ㅠ
trans: #Jejudo#filming#drama#blood#outdoor walking since dawn-a drama that makes you walk from morning-.- wherever we film it is forest.....ㅠ (thanks noon sue for translated)
cr kongstyle7