Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Sisters for soompi vote, you can vote through "line" app also. Go to the above link mentioned by S_sun sis and there is a line "Final scores will be based on a combination of votes from the web, votes from LINE". Click on the word "LINE" and add soompi as your friend there. Then after sometime you will get the voting links there. Click on "check now"and list of nominees will appear and you can vote for them. If anyone needs a screenshot i can post it. Its simple only. So please vote sunnies..

:-h HELLO TO ALL MY SUNNIES FAMILY HERE! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE

HAPPINESS &
BIPOLAR FANGIRLING ADVENTURE!
:-* :D REALLY SUCH A 

FUN & MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE SHARING W/ ALL OF YOU HERE.

:-* ;;)

>:D FOR THE LOVE OF OUR ONE &
ONLY KU HYE SUN , WISH TO BE MORE

UNITED IN MORE YEARS TO COME.
:x >:D< FIGHTING! :-bd  

MERRIEST CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!
<:-P <:-P

http://blog.liveurlifehere.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/merry-Christmas-HD-Greetings-Wallpaper-images6.jpg?53cd1e

Merry Christmas everyone!!
http://www.kyeongin.com/?mod=news&act=articleView&idxno=928362
class="arl_view_title" style="font-family: NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, dotum !important; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.3em; margin: -7px 0px 0px; color: rgb(39, 40, 41); letter-spacing: -2px;"
class="arl_view_title" style="font-family: NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, dotum !important; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.3em; margin: -7px 0px 0px; color: rgb(39, 40, 41); letter-spacing: -2px;"크리스마스 TV 프로] 6년을 기다려야 맛보는 '천사의 빵'… 구혜선 내레이션 class="arl_view_title" style="font-family: NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, dotum !important; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.3em; margin: -7px 0px 0px; color: rgb(39, 40, 41); letter-spacing: -2px;"KBS 옴니버스 다큐 '12월의 기적' 26일 오후 7시30분 방송

Christmas TV program--"Angel Bread" which has 6 year waiting list...GHS narrates.
KBS omnibus documentary "December Miracles" will air on Dec 26 at 7:30 PM
Quick summary: GHS will narrate the stories of miracle all related to the "Angel Bread" baked by a Japanese baker in Japan---people believe that the bread can create miracles. An English girl who lost her legs can ride her wheels using her hands....a mother who lost her children for 10 years find them again....

(I hope we can hear about these miracles...with GHS's soothing wonderful voice.)

Goo Hye Sun wishes fans a Merry Christmas with a new selca

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+1099, -93] She's still pretty.... seems like she always will be...

2. [+1021, -94] Goo Hye Sun's a legend among uljjangs

3. [+967,-67] I'm jealous since it seems like she gets to try everything she wants to do while enjoying life.

4. [+576, -59] She's really very pretty... Merry Christmas! I'm waiting for your upcoming drama.

5. [+505, -76] I want to become the poodle in your room even for at least a day~~~ ooh baby

6. [+108, -18] She's really really pretty but I want to see her smile more often ㅜㅜㅜㅜ She always uses that same dim expression...

7. [+87, -14] But what I'm curious about is where she gets her money? She does art, writes, goes to Japan to play the piano, directs, and goes on vacations... these kind of things don't have a direct connection with earning money rather they're more of an expense... She had some advertisement deals back when she did Boys over Flowers but other than that she doesn't have any other income... what is it?

Source : http://ygpress.blogspot.ca/2014/12/goo-hye-sun-wishes-fans-merry-christmas.html?m=1

5 and 7 are so funny! ! Seems like netizens dont know about Koo!! Lol ..they are even talking about her income now! !

Cheertastic Christmas Sunnies!

I hope the best actress nominees list that came out for sbs awards is not yet complete and there's still a chance for GHS to be included. They give out several for acting awards: Top excellence for mini series, Top excellence for drama special, Top excellence for weekend/daily drama, Excellence for mini series, Excellence for drama special, Excellence for weekend/daily drama.

Hello sunnies,hope u all had a wonderful time in Christmas..It's a late wish now but still Merry Christmas dear sunnies :)

Please keep voting for hyesun in soompi awards.I am so glad to see my fav song Angel eyes ost 'three things I have left' by Baek Ah yeon nominated too it's a beautiful song very deserving to win the best ost this year along with run to you by Lassy lindh..

And praying for safe and happy shooting for the blood team as it begins very soon..I really wish to see lots of bts pics of our cute leads hyesun and jae hyun :x :x

Chingus vote here in soompi for koo please..Only till Jan 6th. The winner will be awarded in the month of February. Unlimited voting

http://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2014-vote/?c=15

The other voting site which fetches awards to the winner is dramafever awards.vote using all your browsers one vote per day.

http://www.dramafever.com/awards/2014/#/nominees/best-actress

Guest jenyoon123

http://media.photobucket.com/user/windstarmolly/media/flowerod.gif.html?filters[term]=flowers&filters[primary]=gif&filters[featured_media]=1728&filters[secondary]=images&sort=1&o=161