Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

hello sunnies,so glad to see hyesun back but i won't lie my heart sank looking at her hair..somewhere i felt like she was starting to like the feminine look but no she is back to her normal self..i guess she's very comfortable with this hair cut..she chopped off quite lots coz the when sowon uploaded the pics after her long break her hair looked long enough to tie a ponytail..newaz our love for her will always stay the same be it whatever but it would have been nice if she didnt cut it.. :(:((
looking forward to more of her events to come.. :)
miss u as the actress angel..comeback soon..

Some more information on HKC13:

The Korean multi-talented pop icon, Ku Hye-sun will attend the Vernissage Opening of Hong Kong Contemporary and will also exhibit her artworks in a special exhibition of Hong Kong Contemporary. 894575_227063927418522_1415490428_o_zpsf

893676_228104200647828_1196307282_o_zpsc

Tale of the Two Cities

Date: 24 May - 27 May 2013

In the coming month of May, Hong Kong Contemporary has invited 2 important female figures, Ku Hye Sun and Gigi Chao, as the special guests for the fair.

Receiving great reviews from the public as an actress, the renowned Korean pop icon Ku Hye Sun, also demonstrates her naturally gifted artistic talents in different fields such as directing, composing and creative writing. Painting has been the most intimate medium for her to express herself.

In 2009, Ku made a hot debut in Korea as an artist in her first solo exhibition ‘Tango’, displaying several signature artworks of hers. They have sentimental flow of lines and minimalist colouring to generate a mesmerizing experience. Her second solo exhibition ‘Afterimage’ at the Seoul Art Centre also earned the attention of the public and further established her career as a professional artist.

Gigi Chao is a prominent Hong Kong philanthropist, who has been actively participating in charitable events and social movements for long.

Graduated from Manchester University in the U.K., Chao have artworks showing a strong tendency toward the abstract expressionism, revealing the influence of European and American masters Paul Cezanne and Cy Twombly on her. Her works usually carry a deeper significance beyond the surface of the bright palettes of the paintings.

Last year, she displayed a series of works of arts which were widely acclaimed. This year she is joining us again together with Ku Hye Sun, showcasing their inspiring works about Hong Kong and Seoul in a special exhibition named Tales of the Two Cities.

Art lovers should seize this chance to understand the inner world of these 2 powerful female figures and their positions under the differences between the culture in Hong Kong and Seoul. Tales of the Two Cities will exhibit15 artworks from Ku Hye Sun and the latest series from Gigi Chao, which are all for sale. Refreshing and mind- blowing artworks are waiting ahead of us in Hong Kong Contemporary Art Fair. Mark down your calendar, and do not miss the most exciting event of the year.

19237-d1465e2b018bea8558fe0f1fcb699120_z

Source & credit: Hong Kong Contemporary Art Award & artinasia.com

it says the art pieces exhibited are all for sale, I might consider to buy one if it is at affordable price :)

Guest S_sun

Thanks @meow13, @sukreen for the articles and Sue,  for the speedy translations.

Our girl is sooooo pretty and fresh-looking. I like this new hairstyle, a little wild along the edges! Whatever length of hair, she is just beautiful with that flawless skin and her cheerful smile brighten up the room! Not only it seemed she is one of few female directors, she seemed to be one of the youngest there.
I am surprised the directors took so long  to get incorporated. Still it is progress in a sharks world. Perhaps it is not so easy to unite and get everyone to coorperate in a environment as competitive and tough as kentertainment.

@meow13 thanks for update on HKC13. Wow! New pics.from HS. Wonder how much the art is going for. Hope it all sell-out for HS. The one with the flower and snake? is intriguing. Does that say life is a struggle? (is this by GiGi Chao?) kekeke I get a headache trying to figure it out.

And, hopefully tomorrow we see her again for the CineFrance film festival. Yay!

I am praying for HS to come back soon with a good acting project.

Have a good day/night, Sunnies. please keep voting for our girl!

Thanks Meow, Sukreen & Sue. Hello Sunnies!

So proud to see Hye Sun among the crowd of directors & few actors who attended the meeting. She was probably introduced as newbie young & beautiful director that made her smile/laugh. :) I wish she didn't cut her hair. :( I know she wore extensions on her photos we saw previously. It suits her. It's been a long time we haven't seen her with long hair. Anyways, she still look beautiful & hope she will seriously let her hair grow longer.

Wow! Sunnies this is your chance to own one of Hye Sun's artworks. So she's selling her art pieces in Hong Kong exhibit. She'll probably use it for her next film. Now we know she's writing something again. I have a feeling that she will not do drama this year.

Please don't forget to VOTE! Thank you. Happy Monday! (although it's always Monday blues for me ;) ...)

Guest julissa_gtz

hi everyone it's my first post
and i found this pictures in account the twitter @mamamo2012
why is ku hye sun crying?

a>img src="10498248.jpg"

img src="93354677.jpg"

PS: i dont speak english 
       greetings from mexico

@julissa_gtz welcome to this wonderful thread..
these are sad pictures..if i am not mistaken its during the bof days when one of the actress died .the girl who played sunny..her name was jang ja yeon..
hyesun didnt want photographs to be taken but media wont leave these celebs anywhere..

Guest S_sun

A warm welcome to another new Sunnie, @julissa_gtz. Don't worry. Those were old pics of HS attending a wake/funeral. I had seen them before.
Please do visit often and join in our forum. No need perfect English.

Hello Sunnies!Thanks meow13 for the article on HKC.Love the paintings by both Goo and GiGi Chao. I love GHS's new style of drawing--her portrait and this new fish painting...saying: "It is raining." The fish seems to have lots of eggs inside it. Right?? Or do they look like coins? keke I love modern paintings because I keep wanting to figure it out...GHS seems to love image of "fish" these days....I wonder what could it symbolize. One drawing was titled "raw fish" or"회" and she drew it because she said she remembers her father catching the fish and preparing it for her. I get the feeling that she is very close to her father.I also remember GHS drew a pix of a fish jumping into water for OMG-I forgot his name--Taiwanese singer and actor who used to belong to Fahrenheit and who was going to be her original partner in Absolute Darling. Remember? She gave him a gift signifying luck and prosperity.And here is another fish.....kekeWhat do you think?-------Welcome julissa_gtz!I saw that pix long time ago too,,,but I did not know that she was crying so sadly and so deeply. Your post made it much more clear. Thanks very much. Come to think of it, BOF casts experienced a lot together!!

@cheerkoo the guys name is Wu Chun :)

@meow and Sukree Thanks for the pictures and article I really appreciate it :)

@julissa_gtz welcome to the GHS friendl Thread :)

is it may yet I cant wait to see GHS in Hong Kong LOL

Happy Monday Sunies its been crazy day for me  :)

Thanks GHSforever~Wu Chun! That's him!I hope he is doing well. When I was finding things about him, I felt like he was really missing his home, his family (his father's health was not good at that time) and he seemed like he was ready to really focus on his personal life...at least, that was my impression. I think GHS would have appreciated that. To focus on living a fulfilling life even if it may not please the audience that much. DC fans of Korea also miss GHS taking on acting roles and disappointed that she has timmed her hair again....They feel angry at her and they miss her at the same time...I wish though they would not say their fan-feelings for GHS has subsided....
GHSforever, I hope someone got back to you regarding your question before about hana. If there is no response to you, it could be because all contacts, email, address, etc. have been closed down. It would have been nice to pay last respect to hana in some way....That was real thoughtful of you. That reminds me of what GHS once said. She may at times miss attending someone's weddings and other happy events...but that she would not miss someone's funeral....she felt it was so important to send the person off with full respect for the life that they lived and tried to live. When I first read her comment about death and funeral, I thought it strange, because why would I want to do more when someone is dead than when s/he is alive. But, I think I kind of understand her more now...

Guest S_sun

It is sad that some DC fans can be so fickle. Let me say that Sunnies at soompi will never have our fan feelings subside because of the length of her hair or the length of time it takes for her to come back with an acting role. Yes we miss her dearly and we will wait patiently for her next project, when she is ready....

GHS fighting! We love you, Goo HyeSun!

Hello Sunnies, have wonderful day

Wonder if i could share this lovely vid make by Kieu Le Diem.
btw If you think's not appropriate please let me know, i'll remove it.  thanks  :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQMBrGOlTPc&feature=youtu.be

I'd like to compare this 2 pics below

GHS >> April 2009, BOF promo Japan

org20090417000004.jpg

GHS >> 1st April 2013, Korean Movie Directors Union Inaugural Meeting

20130401_1364804978_54515500_1_zpsd1f647

agioo... In 4 years, I don't think she's agging at all, just more pretty, blooming and more matured :D :x

Hello Sunnies! Sukreen  thanks for the video. Hye Sun never aged. She looks the same, young & very pretty! Sue same here, I noticed a lot of fish in her drawings. Sometimes I think I see a fish on some of her drawings but if you look hard enough the fish disappears. lol! It's just me I think. :) I agree with you S any change in physical appearance should not diminished your feelings towards your idol. She still looks very pretty. Her natural beauty remains the same. Everybody is missing her in drama. I think it's been over a year now. I hope something will come up & suitable for her soon.

:x

KU HYE SUN @ cine france 2013  :)

[포토엔]구혜선 '너무 얇아 안쓰러운 각선미'

뉴스엔 원문 기사전송 2013-04-02 19:05