Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Hello Sunnies!

@prettywiz silently planning for the trip too huh? Let's all hope that moew will post more updates or else there will be three blind mice in Hong Kong airport! hahahaha :)) Guys, if you see 3 ajummas lurking in Exelsior Hotel?, for sure they are the sneaky Sunnies ! LOL! @S_sun right?

Please continue to VOTE! Happy weekend everyone!

:x

Princess,you are the best! Your ability to navigate through this rough sea, which is Korean entertainment and those fierce antis, made by you a greatest admiral.I'm amazed by your intelligence,courage ,determination ! Not to mention your beauty,your great heart, your magnanimity,you talent.With all that rich luggage you'll be able to conquer or put down your enemies! Go for it! Be more fiery than them!

Girls, you won't be blind. Just contact me when u arrive, and I can go to art fair with you ;)
and Hong Kong is just a very small place, u won't get lost. we can have dinner together after visiting HyeSun, maybe a Korean meal?
I think the reply from HKC is quite promising, let wait a bit for the confirmed time

Good Morning Sunnies and hope your weekend is going well   :)    As always, thanks for all of your posts, and I'm so excited for all of you who will not only meet GHS in HK  but will also get to see your fellow GHS fans in person.  I hope one day to be included in the group.

I recently found out how much of a "fangirl" I am, even at my age with 3 grown children.  Last week, it was announced that Suh Jisuk, HS's partner from Pure 19 will be getting married in May.  His fiancee is not in the industry, but is a florist, I believe they reported she's 27 yo, and they met through friends.  I'm really happy for him, and I know that the characters in the drama are not real and they are not together in real life, but something inside of me was kind of sad   :((    I guess after years of being in love with this onscreen couple from my all time favorite drama, I actually felt kind of "deflated"  - kekeke.  Anyhow, I'll get over it, I know, and I stil hope that they one day will get to get to act together again - their chemistry was really something.   I wish him all the best! 

Prettywiz:  I think you're right - out of the Shinhwa members HS is closest to Minwoo, they have a lot of friends in common - and although she worked with Andy and Eric, you don't hear too much about their relationships outside of work.  Eric did say that it took a long time for them to feel comfortable with each other - he's kind of a 4D personality too,  sort of like KHJ in that he's so handsome and manly, but he has that other side that is hilarious.  If you go and look at pictures from his various filmsites, you will see him holding Hello Kitty fans, which he seems to like and I saw him on a radio show once with a Pikachu backpack.  His sense of humor is a little different - I remember when they were on I believe YSMM once, the other members told the story of how Eric would lay in the bathtub for hours in their house, or anywhere for that matter, just to be able to scare them when they least expected it - kekeke.  I still think that he and HS make a very striking couple yet if any of you watched HS co-host Inkigayo with Andy, they were REALLY cute together too.   Sometimes when Andy was gone she worked with other idols like Heechul and Siwon from Super Junior, honestly she looked good with everyone, but I liked Andy the best and for someone who is basically shy, she was great at being an mc. 

As for Lee Bo Young, I do know that HS has kept in touch with her  since they acted in Ballad of Suh Dong (I have this DVD but haven't watched it all the way through because it's so many episodes).  Haven't heard anything about her and Jisung breaking up and in fact when they're asked about each other in interviews like when they plan to marry, both of them are pretty close mouthed about their relationship.  Korean celebrities try very hard to keep their private lives private, to prevent  rumors from spreading that may affect their popularity and image perhaps?  HS has surprised me on more than one occasion with the connections she has in the entertainment field that I never knew she had (like JYP and Jong Yup) - she probably has acquaintances in the biz that she meets up with here and there that we'll never know about, but that's okay.  The main thing is that she's going out more and meeting with friends and enjoying her life.  I like to hear accounts like the person who saw her with Nam Sang Mi at the wedding - it shows that she is the type of person who may not have hundreds of contacts in her cellphone, but her close friends are lifelong ones. 

My final thought for today:  HS ssi, please act again soon - I miss seeing you on the screen!!!!     [-O<      All of you who celebrate this holiday, Happy Easter - early!  Have a healthy and happy week!

Hi kgr143!I heard about Suh JiSuk too.  Pure Heart of 19, I think, is one of the best story and drama ever!!. I saw it after BOF and just loved it. Story is just amazing and all the actors and characters are just amazing! When I found out that SJS is not that older than GHS,,,I was bit surprised. I hope GHS has someone in her life too...and share with us when she is ready to share....keke
I am assuming GHS is going to Brussels...but is there any confirmation? I hope she goes so that we get to see some pix of her in the media...I hope.
Enjoy few more pix of GHS through this blogger:http://talkstartalk.tistory.com/1129

Guest S_sun

I am happy for SJS. @kgrl43, Sue,.did you see pic of his future wife? SJS is quite private. You don't hear much about him. Didn't he just say thank you and nothing else when he received his award last year? A man of few words.  I don't suppose HS is close enough to attend his wedding.

Sue, as far as I know the organiser had said that HS will be at the screening of PT on April 9 . He was not sure about the second screening on April 10. BIFFF starts April 2. Wonder if HS will be at the red carpet, as it is a week earlier. 

Thanks for bringing over the blogger post. HS was so cute.The blogger must be missing her too. I miss her so. Hope she pick her acting role soon...I mean really really really soon!

Sunnies, please keep voting! Thank you.

meow13 said: Girls, you won't be blind. Just contact me when u arrive, and I can go to art fair with you ;)
and Hong Kong is just a very small place, u won't get lost. we can have dinner together after visiting HyeSun, maybe a Korean meal?
I think the reply from HKC is quite promising, let wait a bit for the confirmed time

regie22 said:
meow13 said: Girls, you won't be blind. Just contact me when u arrive, and I can go to art fair with you ;)

Woah! I am imagining our thread being filled with pix and after-thoughts and clips and ets...Looking forward to all your posts after seeing GHS in person! I just cannot wait. 
Remember about the July drama Knife and Flower?Now I know what DC fan meant when she said that she saw a link in GHS portal to Knife and Flower drama. http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=mbc_drama1&no=1184779
No body knows who did it but someone posted that GHS and Song JoongGi are recommended for the lead roles of Knife and Flower. I read the responses after that. They all love Song Joong Gi but not our girl.  ~X( But the last respondent left a post saying,,,송중기랑 구혜선 그림이 되는데. Song JoongGi and GHS--that could work...
kekeOf course, no one knows what GHS will do about acting role....She did say that her next acting role would be for her own movie..Knife and Flower is about a woman who falls in love with the person who killed her father....sounds a little bit too similar in concept to Please Captain..somehow.What do you think?Have a good week!!

@cheerkoo that's probably one of the reason GHS did not accept Gold Appear :)

SJK is a great actor I loved him in Nice Guy his performance is awesome and of course its not bad that hes good looking as well :) I really hope this is true GHS and SJK they can be a cute couple

Thanks for the info can not wait for July hoping GHS has a new drama

Have a great day/night

Hi Sunnies!

Thanks Sue for the latest news. Dahlia, you're probably right. Maybe this is the drama that Hye Sun might star in. Is this a saeguk drama? I heard of SJK but not familiar with him. I see he's of same age as GHS. :) He has baby face like GHS too. :) Let's see & hope that we will see GHS soon in our TV screen. I hope people will give this drama a chance & not prejudge it because Hye Sun is in it.

:x

Guest S_sun

Thanks, Sue. It is pretty sad to hear of complaints about the female leads whom they don't think match their idols. It is not just HS but other actresses as well. Very seldom do you hear complaints of the male actors not matching the female leads. It sure is a biased world.

The synopsis of Knife and Flower does not sound too exciting but if HyeSun is in it, I sure will watch it.I hope the script is good and if it is SJK, it will be great.
M, how come you are not familiar with him. He is the IT guy in dramaland and cfs king. Actingwise, he is good and he is single .he has a baby face and flawless skin.. I certainly won't complain as long as I see her in the small screen in July. He has a huge fandom and it might create a problem as some may say our girl is not good enough for their oppa! Some of his fans go overboard to support him like for the Wolf Boy movie, they watched it as many as 35 times!
Whatever HyeSun choose, we will support it, right Sunnies?

Have a good night/day, Sunnies. Please continue to vote daily and constantly.

Guest Kimmy10

Hi sunnies

song Joong Ki and our girl? Woah i am so excited \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

I really hope our girl will accept the role.

For sunnies who are going to Hongkong have lots of fun

Thank you all :)

Im sorry but i just don't know how to bring it over here..What i have read from the BIFFF OFFICIAL WEBSITE all the directors of the movies that are participating in this event has scheduled Q&A time @ CINE 3 and GHS is scheduled on APRIL 9 @ 2200 so that is 10pm after the screeening of PT..on APRIL 10 PT will be screened at 4pm but nobody is doing  Q&A after that.. almost all of them are doing 10pm wherein each night one director is scheduled..PT will be competing under 7th ORBIT CATEGORY which i've been trying to check what it is and there's no explanation to that.
@cheerkoo..GHS and SJK.. im sure they will have a good chemistry..i hope to see them in KNIFE and FLOWER or maybe a romcom..i think they are friends..SUE i remember you translating a twit here of GHS calling SJK sunbae and asking for his help during an event @ SKKU where i think they had was it a booth or stage for GEUM JAN DI..SJK is a graduate of SKKU the reason why maybe he calls him sunbae..whoaaa i don't want to be excited as of yet but im really excited because they will look good onscreen they will be like the junior SHK and JIS of TWTWB hehehe NATURAL REAL BEAUTIES  :xim just curious why those comments about KNIFE and FLOWER is coming from MBC-drama DCgallery link when it is under KBS DRAMA line up tentatively scheduled for july..
HAVE A NICE AM/PM EVERYONE!

class="title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 30px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(123, 4, 4); line-height: 30px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; position: relative; word-wrap: break-word;"Ku Hye Sun updates on twitter on 16/05/2012

8ngop.jpg?w=7191pniub.jpg?w=719

학교에 붙어있는 현수막인데요. 기념사진찍었슴니다. 부끄러운 얼굴로요.ㅎ yfrog.com/es8ngopj yfrog.com/kg1pniubj

updated on 16 May 2012 10:23 (KST)

Translation ( by webtranslation)

Get a banner attached to the school. Commemorative photo was taken. It’s a shame face. Heh

————-

Another tweet in the afternoon

rmcwgo.jpg?w=719

hqokim.jpg?w=719

학교 축제랍니다.ㅎ 축제에 오는 그대들은 모두. 송중기. 구해선ㅎㅎ yfrog.com/o0rmcwgoj yfrog.com/h3hqokimj

updated on 16 May 2012 15:11 (KST)

Translation (by Google)

The school Festival is coming. ㅎ you all coming to the festival. Song Joong-Ki. ㅎ Ku Hye Sun ㅎ

credit:loveghs.wordpress.com

KBS

TitleAir DateCast
God of the Workplace
직장의 신
2013-Apr-01Kim Hye SooOh Ji HoJung Yoo MiLee Hee Joon
Mandate of Heaven
천명 (天命)
2013-AprSong Ji HyoLee Dong WookYoon Jin YiSong Jong Ho
Shark
상어
2013-May
Knife and Flower
칼과 꽃
2013-Jul
I Hear Your Voice
너의 목소리가 들려
2013Gong Hyo Jin

SUNNIES this is what i meant from my first post..the twit of GHS before and so far the scheduled drama from KBS ..KNIFE and FLOWER is not a scheduled drama of MBC

hi sunnies,hope your preparations are going well to visit hyesun..i feel very happy for you all but very sad for myself.i want to go too.. :( but not possible at all.india and hong kong..long distance :( ah even minho is going there too.. <3 <3 :) :)
newaz you all must take lots of pics and videos from all angles possible and post it here..lol..
@mrita ure from india too..wow we have 3 indian sunnies including myself..hope to meet more sunnies from many different countries here :)
song joonki is a good actor,if they both work together they will have a terrific chemistry..their cute faces will match well too..if not then another drama as long as its her no problem..dramas will come and go but a good,strong role will leave a lasting impact..i want her to take such a role..
bogoshipo hye sun..come back soon..

Guest S_sun

@prettywiz Thanks for the news about BIFFF. There is not much on the page other than the screening programs. I like to know if there is red carpet and when, etc. I was excited to see that the trailer is subtitled English. http://bifff.net/shop/index.php?main_page=bifff_movie&movie_id=360 click on the the button that says view trailer.
So now I am going to tweet HS manager and pester him to get HS release PT dvd with English subs. Hope HS is now fluent n English! ha,ha,ha Then we can converse with her in HK. btw @meow13 do you know anyone who knows Korean who can be present at the fan meet?

Like all of you, miss HS so very much. I am praying she will accept a drama role soon....

Thanks to all Sunnies, who keep this thread lively and warm.