[NEW] SM YOUTH STAR AUDITION 2012

Guest sunfire13

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest whitneychews

OOH.  I skimmed through the posts & see people are going in the Toronto Auditions? MEHH TOO.  can we meet up *u* ? I have no friends auditoning. ;A; </3 . -weeps in loner corner- and i'm born in 2000 ^^ . i see i'm very young here o__o.   

Guest lil.xingxing.lee

luckyy! young people have an advantage >.< im 13 right now, but i STILL feel like i need to be younger. sm is rlly strict and i really want to get in. im auditioning for the one in new jersey :P i wonder who else is going, since none of my friends are auditioning either so ill be alone >.< 

Guest ohdangchang

Is it just me or is their no application? i can't find it on their page o.o
and has anyone gotten a confirmation yet? 

Guest SmilesX

I'm also auditioning!! :) I'm attending the one in New Jersey. If I get accepted I guess I'll be going by myself. :/  I'm getting old so I hope I do well. Who is attending the one in New Jersey?

Guest HydexVamps

Is it just me or is their no application? i can't find it on their page o.o

and has anyone gotten a confirmation yet? 

Guest ohdangchang

oh ok, i thought there was an actual application where you fill out and add it as an attachment.
:\

Guest SmilesX

I've never really been to any live auditions before so I just want to know if anyone knows how many rounds there will be. I might have misunderstood but from what I'm getting is that if you pass the live audition, according to your location then you'd receive a contract/become a trainee right or are there two more rounds that you'd have to attend? thanks to anyone who can answer! :)

Guest j o y spill!&;

How many people audition as a dancer compared to those who audition as singers :o
And generally, how many people come out to the audition?I'm debating whether or not to go to the LA auditions but it's about 12 hours away for me ><

Guest lil.xingxing.lee

I'm also auditioning!!

:)

I'm attending the one in New Jersey. If I get accepted I guess I'll be going by myself. :/  I'm getting old so I hope I do well. Who is attending the one in New Jersey?

Guest SmilesX

I'm also auditioning!!

I'm attending the one in New Jersey. If I get accepted I guess I'll be going by myself. :/  I'm getting old so I hope I do well. Who is attending the one in New Jersey?

How many people audition as a dancer compared to those who audition as singers

:o

And generally, how many people come out to the audition?I'm debating whether or not to go to the LA auditions but it's about 12 hours away for me ><

Guest lil.xingxing.lee

I'm also auditioning!!

Guest sunfire13

@triswag50 for this particular audition there are no e-mail way of auditioning,but you have the regular one...

Archived