Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sunfire13

[NEW] SM YOUTH STAR AUDITION 2012

Eh, I'm happy that they're finally considering Australia but I don't live anywhere near Sydney.. 

@sunfire13: LOL I'm a '92er too so guess its our last year?? LOL@_RaiN_: You could always go for a roadtrip XD.. but for me I'll have to take a plane

:(

@iPeths wohoo '92ers gonna kick some ass

@sunfire13: I guess I will have to audition by email, I would have liked to have been able to audition for Youth Star one since it seems exciting. But like you, I live far away from any of the locations. I think I may apply though for the one in Korea since I will be there during the audition period but I just hope I will be able to audition when I am over there, I'll send in an application just in case. But the bad thing is that in Korea there are no translators so I'll be screwed, ahh well.  And what will you be doing?

@sunfire13: I guess I will have to audition by email, I would have liked to have been able to audition for Youth Star one since it seems exciting. But like you, I live far away from any of the locations. I think I may apply though for the one in Korea since I will be there during the audition period but I just hope I will be able to audition when I am over there, I'll send in an application just in case. But the bad thing is that in Korea there are no translators so I'll be screwed, ahh well.  And what will you be doing?

@Rebecca I am going to send an e-mail since it's the only option I have

Do you think they would hold it where they usually hold SM Weekly US Audition for the LA one? I want to try out for it but I would have to take a 2hour train and possible bus ride so yeah. 

@onesweetflavor all the cities they will be going too are posted on their official webpage and the location will be posted soon...probably this week...

IM SO HAPPY THAT THEY'RE HAVING ANOTHER ONE...

I was a bit disappointed in myself after the Global Auditions, since I chose the wrong song, I didn't project enough, and I LOST 20 DOLLARS.And some old ahjussi was looking at me the whole time I was there. I bet he was the one that took my 20 dollars and didn't give it back to me....

But yea.. I learn something new every time, and even if I have no more intentions to be a singer, I still want to go for fun

:)

@

_Divine You're right! I highly doubt I even have a chance but I think the experience will surely be one to remember. So I will still try. What will you be doing? 

Do you guys know if you have to send an e-mail if you're auditioning at the place? My sister went to the Global Auditions and supposedly they made you fill out a form that included your name, specialty, etc. She also told me that you didn't have to send it through e-mail if you were going to the audition because some people just came and filled out the form.

So for those of you who have already sent the e-mail, do you know approximately how long it will take for them to give you an email response/confirmation back?

Do you guys know if you have to send an e-mail if you're auditioning at the place? My sister went to the Global Auditions and supposedly they made you fill out a form that included your name, specialty, etc. She also told me that you didn't have to send it through e-mail if you were going to the audition because some people just came and filled out the form.

@Antuane Walk in auditions were allowed on every global auditions till present,I guess you can do it in this too.

@Antuane Walk in auditions were allowed on every global auditions till present,I guess you can do it in this too.

@Antuane: The site says: "Only person who get our confirmation e-mail can participate our audition."

@Rebecca @Antuane Yeah they always write that but they let walk in auditions regardless.

ugh i still didnt get my confirmation letter yet...-.- getting nervous here lolim doing commercial modeling :P but im stilll preparing so sing and/or ance just in case cause you never know ;P
and i sent my email like 4-5 days ago and it STILL hasnt arrived. t________t

ugh i still didnt get my confirmation letter yet...-.- getting nervous here lolim doing commercial modeling :P but im stilll preparing so sing and/or ance just in case cause you never know ;P
and i sent my email like 4-5 days ago and it STILL hasnt arrived. t________t

@lil.xingxing.lee Don't worry,they are overwhelmed by aplications right now so it needs time to get reply....good luck on your audition

lol ahh~ i see

:)

thank youu! you too

:D

@lil.xingxing.lee Thanks

:D

Announcements