Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest sunfire13

[NEW] SM YOUTH STAR AUDITION 2012

Guest Rebecca1430282223

I think I will give it a shot. I'll be in Korea from Aug 5th to Aug 19th so maybe if I am given free time during the trip I'll see if maybe I can audition

in Korea. It'll be a fun experience. I'm not really expecting to be chosen or anything but the audition stories always make the auditions seem nerve

wrecking but thrilling at the same time, so I would like to do it. I can't sing, dance, or act...hahahaha. I'm not talented at all but I guess I will try out

modeling.

Guest Rebecca1430282223

I think I will give it a shot. I'll be in Korea from Aug 5th to Aug 19th so maybe if I am given free time during the trip I'll see if maybe I can audition

in Korea. It'll be a fun experience. I'm not really expecting to be chosen or anything but the audition stories always make the auditions seem nerve

wrecking but thrilling at the same time, so I would like to do it. I can't sing, dance, or act...hahahaha. I'm not talented at all but I guess I will try out

modeling.

Guest Rebecca1430282223

@_Divine You're still VERY young!!! I'm a '94 kid and I feel old >.< P.S. Sorry for posting my other comment twice ^^

Guest Rebecca1430282223

@sunfire13 We can audition for the "Youth Star Audition" by email as well? I thought that was just for the USAWeekly auditions, or in this case are they just the same? Thank you for your help!

Guest _Divine

what are you complaining about I'm '92,I'm the one who should feel old

:)

)

Guest Rebecca1430282223

@_Divine I'm sure there will be and sadly they have an advantage over all of us even if they are not as good as the older ones because the company knows that they are young and are easier to train :/

Guest _Divine

@

_Divine I'm sure there will be and sadly they have an advantage over all of us even if they are not as good as the older ones because the company knows that they are young and are easier to train :/

Guest Rebecca1430282223

@_Divine You're right! I highly doubt I even have a chance but I think the experience will surely be one to remember. So I will still try. What will you be doing? 

Well, I was a bit surprised to see Australia (I guess the years of endless people asking has finally paid off).

Obviously it's in Sydney, well, I can't attend then, I'm stuck here in Melbourne. Good luck to everyone auditioning! MAKE AUSTRALIA SHINE! (:I really do wish they'd bring it to Melbourne though....
_RaiN_

Guest iPhets

Eh, I'm happy that they're finally considering Australia but I don't live anywhere near Sydney.. 
@sunfire13: LOL I'm a '92er too so guess its our last year?? LOL@_RaiN_: You could always go for a roadtrip XD.. but for me I'll have to take a plane :(

@iPhets: Haha, I'm 15 :P And my parents wouldn't let me go to Sydney JUST for an Audition, maybe.... JUST MAYBE!! They'll bring it to Melbourne. Where are you at the moment? 

Guest celesteirwin

Hey guys!! So I'm new..... And I really want to audition but idk if I even can go to LA or New York..... But if I do, I would be singing.... Do you guys have any advice for me?? I would love you all so so so much if you could tell me about the audition process :) I really hope to do this and do well!! And I'm sure you all will do well if you are auditioning :DD

Guest iPhets

@_RaiN_: Perth, where no one goes to..LOL. Its ok, you still have a good few years XD.. take your parents along! haha@celesteirwin: I guess theres always the online auditions.. I'm thinking of just resorting to that too. It runs all year long right?

Guest celesteirwin

@_RaiN_: Perth, where no one goes to..LOL. Its ok, you still have a good few years XD.. take your parents along! haha@celesteirwin: I guess theres always the online auditions.. I'm thinking of just resorting to that too. It runs all year long right?

@iPhets Haha, fair enough, and my parents still wouldn't go because they're the type of people who wants something out of eveyrthing :P So i'm having my fingers crossed that thy auditions can also be a viable option for people outside of Sydney. _RaiN_

Guest sunfire13

@

sunfire13 We can audition for the "Youth Star Audition" by email as well? I thought that was just for the USAWeekly auditions, or in this case are they just the same? Thank you for your help!
@Rebecca The e-mail auditions I was reffering to are the ones not connected to this Youth star audition...and I am glad I helped you guys

Guest sunfire13

@_Divine I'm sure there will be and sadly they have an advantage over all of us even if they are not as good as the older ones because the company knows that they are young and are easier to train :/

@Rebecca But the older you are the more experience you have right?