❤ InHyun couple (Yoo In Na & Ji Hyun Woo) ❤ ... because MEN BOONG is their charm

aisling

I'm confused as to what is happening now. I still choose to believe that JHW confess because he really does love YIN. 1stly, its a public event. If his unsure of his feelings and YIN's for him, he won't do it.

2ndly, he used saranghamida which means love and not chowa which means like. Love is so much heavier than like. So he definitely meant love a man has for a woman and not just love her as an actress for her acting.

3rdly, both agencies not taking any stand probably because they don't want to interfere in the artistes personal life

But, why did he choose to say it now when he is going to be enlisted? Marking his girl publicly so he can enlist without fearing others to court his girl? I hope not cause this will be pretty selfish. Sincerely hope YIN do reciprocate his feelings. I rather that she couldn't give her stand now because of all the commotion going on and the agencies stand than to have a rejection though its both their personal life.

I guess its the selfish shipper thinking that giving us false hope and something to look forward to

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's their agencies who are doing this. Maybe to the public, they are to deny it but in private, they can be together. It is obvious that they like each other. They probably tell In Na to take it slow since he will be off to the army soon.

Guest thn22

I dunno why him going off to the army is such a bad thing about their relationship. IF she really loves him she'd come visit or be there for him. Even if she doesn't reciprocate his feelings he's still the coolest guy I know. Confessing publicly without any fear, that's just awesome in my book. I hate how some Korean artists are so worried about scandal and their image that they become cowards. JHW you are AWESOME!

Guest harushima

Yoo In Na aware of ji hyun woo on a radio show

Yoo In Na, who recently received a love confession from Ji Hyun Woo, DJed on a radio show.

On the live radio broadcast of KBS Radio’s Yoo In Na’s Turn The Volume Up that aired on June 8 at 8:00 p.m, she started off by saying, “I missed you today.”

In the opening Yoo read, “Do you know an animal called meerkat? The animal sleeps at night and comes out in the morning to absorb heat from the sun. Africans called these animals ‘sun angels’ who protect their village. Do not hide even though you are afraid. Your existence itself will provide energy to others.”

After playing the first song, Yoo read many of the cheerful comments: “Cheer up.”  “Fighting.” “Cheer up, especially today.” She replied, “I will surely cheer up today. The word ‘fighting’ really is uplifting.”

She also introduced a few stories of the listeners and showed off her cute charms with her laughter.

Listeners commented on the radio bulletin board: “Cheer up.” “Tell me more about the love confession from Ji Hyun Woo.” “How does the volume family think about that?” “So the kissing in the series was real?”

Previously at the fan meeting of tvN’s Queen In Hyun’s Man that was held at Yeongdeungpo Time Square CGV on June 7, Ji Hyun Woo publicly confessed, “I really wanted to confess in front of those who love our drama. I am deeply in love with Yoo In Na.”

http://en.korea.com/?p=349597

@harushima: go ahead coz im thinking the same as well. XD i think i'll sit back and just monitor both YIN n JHW for afew days before getting more spazzy/depressed. As long as YIN n JHW continue to drop hints bout being together, im cool with it. YG released the same statement bout Se7en not dating. (yeah...right...)

Really...u cant tell me that the broadcasted make-out sesions are just pro acting. I refused to believe it! My burnt pc screen is proof that theres more than meets the eye. nothing can sink my ship!!

Guest fantasticbaby12

Seriously, if Yoo In Na doesn't love him back she better not say nothing to the public, this will help Hyun Woo at least to save face. I don't know what to think right now with so different news flowing over the internet.

@harushima

: go ahead coz im thinking the same as well. XD i think i'll sit back and just monitor both YIN n JHW for afew days before getting more spazzy/depressed. As long as YIN n JHW continue to drop hints bout being together, im cool with it. YG released the same statement bout Se7en not dating. (yeah...right...)

Really...u cant tell me that the broadcasted make-out sesions are just pro acting. I refused to believe it! My burnt pc screen is proof that theres more than meets the eye. nothing can sink my ship!!

Guest harushima

@harushima

: go ahead coz im thinking the same as well. XD i think i'll sit back and just monitor both YIN n JHW for afew days before getting more spazzy/depressed. As long as YIN n JHW continue to drop hints bout being together, im cool with it. YG released the same statement bout Se7en not dating. (yeah...right...)

I don't mind if they did not announce of their relationship to the public. After all, Hyun Woo is going to the Army and I seriously believe that they both like each other. So, either they are together now or later, I believe they will one day be together.. If they are not, then they are not each other soulmate and they will find their other half one day. It will be a pity thou cause they really look good and have great chemistry with each other.

So, who are we to force either of them into a relationship? Hyun Woo might be ready for it but In Na probably not. Or they are both ready for it and In Na return his feeling back (she did sleep at 5am) but she might not ready to announce it to the public yet. Like I say, Hyun Woo is going to the Army and perhaps going to receive less Media attention but In Na will still have that attention to her.

So, don't worry guys... If they are meant together, they will be together. As for me, I will always ship this ship until one day one of them or both of them got marry to someone else. Its funny really cause this is like JoongBo all over again. Not that Hyun joong ever confess his feeling to Hwangbo but the feeling that I have saying that they like each other and are together are kind of the same. I can't believe I have to go through this all over again but its fun. and at least in InHyun's case... I know and it is confirm that Hyun Woo does like her...  :P

Plus, the probability here is that at the time of confession made by Hyun Woo, they are in fact not together and who knows right now what is their relationship. They might be in relationship as of today or perhaps Hyun Woo is giving her space to think of it or perhaps their respective company interfere with it. This is because I really think, the reason he confessed in public is because its a way to tell In Na that he is darn serious of wanting to be with her. Imagine if he tells In Na about his feeling in private and In Na knows he is going to the Army in less than a month. Will she actually believe that feeling is darn serious? That he really like her? Afterall, he will be away for 2 years (I'm not sure how is the Army thing really work in Korea. Do they lives in Army's camp or do they still like at their house. and how often then can meet and see their family and friends and stuff).

Yeah... when I read the article above.. I felt like I was punched in my stomach but then... i was like. I'm kind of okay with it and don't worry about Hyun Woo, I think he will be fine with this. I don't think he is someone who act rashly and did not really think before he did the confession. And don't worry about In Na too.. I think she is a pretty strong woman. Just support them guys. No matter what. Even if people bash them.. Just support them. If they know there are lots supporting them... it will ease them. They will be fine. >:D< >:D<

EMBRACING ALL FUTURE POSSIBILITIES OF OUR INHYUN'S COUPLE!  \:D/

Part 2 of his confession - I lost all mood to translate this. But I have to keep everyone's spirits up right? People, what are we to do? I cried for 2 days and today again.... :x As no one was forewarned what he intended to do, even In Na. She was shocked beyond words at his confession. She said that it was like earthquake has struck and she feel burdened and worried but added that she will have a good talk with Hyun Woo. :x The report offer their blessings, regardless of the outcome of his confession.

Guest ^azalea^

Yeah... when I read the article above.. I felt like I was punched in my stomach but then... i was like. I'm kind of okay with it and don't worry about Hyun Woo, I think he will be fine with this. I don't think he is someone who act rashly and did not really think before he did the confession. And don't worry about In Na too.. I think she is a pretty strong woman. Just support them guys. No matter what. Even if people bash them.. Just support them. If they know there are lots supporting them... it will ease them. They will be fine. >

:D

< >

:D

<

EMBRACING ALL FUTURE POSSIBILITIES OF OUR INHYUN'S COUPLE!  \:D/

Guest p7879

I dont know about the rules/culture of dating and courtship in korea but heres my take on this:

JHW loves YIN and he will do anything to make her fall in love with him  :x
YIN please just let JHW show how much he loves you :D

*actions/body language/eyes dont lie and there's no way that she doesnt like him they are in the getting-to-know-each-other stage so you two can take your time no pressure lol

Part 2 of his confession - I lost all mood to translate this. But I have to keep everyone's spirits up right? People, what are we to do? I cried for 2 days and today again.... :x As no one was forewarned what he intended to do, even In Na. She was shocked beyond words at his confession. She said that it was like earthquake has struck and she feel burdened and worried but added that she will have a good talk with Hyun Woo. :x The report offe

Guest Iman.

That article is from today http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20120609/46871879/2 I only understood the title which said : Yoo In Na's answer to JHW : "Don't Hide"
I think they talk about what she said on the radio, when she was talking about the animal who hides from humans, maybe it's related to her relationship with JHW
Anyway, JHW and YIN are at the top trend in the website NAVER O_O !

Guest ShiroChii

hi there *i saw fellow gogumas too <3*! it's nice that now i can officially ship this couple hihihi :P when i read the news this morning... well as JHW fangirl, i should be sad / broken-hearted *hahaha*... but in fact... from the bottom of my heart: IM HAPPY!!! his confession makes me love him even more!!! now i know why i love him a lot :) im not a really big fan of YIN, but i can say that she's definitely a nice bubbly pretty gorgeous and cute girl :) and they do deserve each other! *yes unnie im agree to your dating my oppa :P*

oppa hwaiting!!! unnie hwaiting!!! inhyun couple hwaiting!!!
i'll patiently wait for the next related news: "JHW and YIN are in a relationship!"

sorry i dont have much thing to share coz im not good with words... please just take it as i'm marking myself here as an official inhyun couple shipper :P

I know that there are a lot of conflicting statements being released, but I choose to disregard them unless it's from a reliable source. Also, unless there's a flat-out denial from YIN or JHW, I'm gonna continue to root for them :)

I was at work today and rushing to meet deadlines but 50% of the time I was only browsing through articles, threads, watching videos, and mostly squealing for JHW's confession last night! (Good thing I heard the news I was already in the office; otherwise, I'd have had to go on a leave for I wouldn't be able to sleep last night and go to work today haha!) Anyway, and still here I am, still browsing and squealing.
But I sincerely THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU everyone for all your posts, photos, videos, translations, links, and even commentaries on yesterday's wonderful event. It sure made my morning the happiest of all (yes, I was all smiles this morning, even giggling to myself while in the restroom).
Nonetheless, I'd take the supposedly Yoo InNa statement with a grain of salt. It was obviously released by YG who had declared earlier today that they won't be making any statement, same with JHW's agency. I do not know nor care if there were any mistranslations or anything for I am bad at Korean myself, but I sincerely believe in JHW and YIN's relationship--if not as lovers, then as friends. They are friends--that's an irrefutable fact--and by being friends, I don't think YIN would be able to say such straightforwardly painful rejection publicly to a close friend like JHW whom she knows to have developed feelings for her. I think if she'd reject him (though it's the opposite I'm hoping for), she'd do it privately, and knowingly put that decision into very kind words when she releases it to the press.
On the subject of her radio show, I believe that YIN didn't say anything on the matter during its airtime because she wants to maintain her professionalism, and her radio show isn't the proper venue to talk about her personal matters. It is not even a celebrity gossip show, so she would be ruining her and the show's mission/objective if she does that. 
Apart from the show being not the proper venue, I also believe it's not yet the proper time for her to state her stand on the matter (sounds so legal but yeah). She still has her career, her management, her fans, her family, her life, and most importantly, her heart to all consider and try to strike the proper balance with the right decision. Sure, JHW's leaving in a month and she's running out of time, but we're all girls (or mostly, if we have boys here, do we?) so we know how painstakingly slow we are in making decisions, particularly on matters of the heart. What more for our dear YIN who has not only her heart, but her life and career on the line?
So I say let's all just chill, relax, reminisce our dearly loved QIHM, and get ready for its BTS next week while patiently waiting for the true and well-thought of decision of our dear Yoo InNa~
InHyun couple, fighting!

Guest wap72

can't rely on all the news especially when some are lost in translation :D i'll believe what i see and what i hear(lol! even if i don't understand a word they say)

Guest kbbon

From what I see, Hyun Woo loves her! (for sure! XD) and In na also has feelings for him too! (Im pretty positive all that flustering giggling fangirling reactions lol didn't she already said her ideal is Boongdo *hint* *hint*)  They are both in a sticky situation where he has to leave for army in less than a month. I dont know if its only me but I think everything turns out for the better, his decision to confess, his draft, both companies not releasing any stances, and Yoo In Na to not officially confirm/announce anything. B/c think about if she to publicly date now, wouldn't that affect her rising career in some way, you know pressure and all.He just found the love of his life, She has feelings for him too, but he's leaving for army soon. Therefore, the situation doesn't allow them to date. Better to just let his feelings known to her, his family, and their fans. During those 2 years, he will be in the army, she will have more chance to pursue her acting career since she's just started getting bigger after her first lead role.  ~After 2 years, their love will blossom and mature! And they could finally announce it to the world! Happy Ending! 
is what I hope lol.  

Archived