❤ InHyun couple (Yoo In Na & Ji Hyun Woo) ❤ ... because MEN BOONG is their charm

aisling

It is not easy to get a man to confess like that... he must have love her deeply. My respect for him doubled after the confession..... It's always the guy (artist) that will be mostly affected. I mean his popularity is at stake.. different with female artist.. such confession will not have any much impact to her carrier.. (You know how fangirl likes.... )..
I hope YIN accept JHW confession and if she rejects it... I would still support her.. this is a matter of heart and can't be force...
Aja aja fighting... all the best to them..

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I felt so sad when I read that announcement from YG> And yeah I thought they were NOT releasing anything? So Im gonna think that its a twisted statement by an overzealous reporter..otherwise I will be sad. 
I rewatched the confession with the translation. It looked kinda ok..Yoo In Na wasnt rejecting him..just surprised ..and he was smiling and the cast was smiling and yeah, the vibe was - we know , we know you like her...you ve been blinking obvious..but TELL us next time you want to do this ok,,,now we can t have that CAKE~!
And she was so cute with him too..although her body language was worrying for me at first..she was angled away,,,why?? I think she is shocked only at his timing but not his confession...he nuzzled her in thatphone booth and she pulled away right..I think she feels uncomfortable to show their closeness ...but close, they are. 
Can t wait for the specials..hope they are still going to show them, now that there is a confession- i want to see how they act, rather than listen to what they say. 

Wish other actors that have crazy chemistry would take his lead and confess!!
IM GOING TO WATCH THE DRAMA AGAIN, ESP 11 AND 14, KNOWING WHAT I KNOW ABOUT WHAT HE FEELS FOR HER..

Guest izyanesa

Whatever the decision my love to them will never die...remind me of in na friend park han byul and seven...the moment seven announced he in relationship,his fan drop out...but that the other cases,since he a idol...and from my knowledge regarding hjw...he always been honest...just wish the best for them

YG can deny... I don't believe them.. I believe my heart and my eyes.... instinct tells me they love each other. It does not matter if YIN publicly admit or not cause my eyes don't lie... :D.
I think JHW took this chance to confess since he's going to MS. His popularity will be affected and why not confess and take "advantage" of the situation. When he comes out in two years time, it's a different story altogether.
May be he didn't plan it.. may be the love was too much to contain... and he has to let it all out and did not think of the consequences...
JHW - I salute you.... you are THE man.. I believe many out there experiencing same thing but didn't have the gut to go public... to hell with whatever.. I believe true loves will find it ways..
Aja aja.. I love you both.. :sigh:
OMO why I became all mushy.. OMO.. 

Ok posted this in soompi but I would be so indebted forever and ever to whoever can make SENSE of google translate!!
Put up by @@homura-from http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=peongkang&no=17562&page=1&bbs=

" Hello Song, Jae Jung is the author ... ^ ^

Send a gift, I am writing to let personnel received.

The three artists have been sharing a pretty mug I'm, well I've read a newspaper witty.

Makhoe scenarios relatively quickly passing the remaining hours in the wind too much makbangkkaji

Favorite writers to clear up our temporary haenotgo nunting hard one did, did you know? ^ ^

While cable TV, did not really know what to expect your enthusiastic support,

Surprisingly, one week each time a change and see it grow reactions

Would like to say a grateful heart, even now like a chimney, but

100% every time and he spoke deliberately avoid those wishing to enjoy the drama of the emergence of writers too

Great hardship .. (?!) Have been waiting for two ahnilkka makbangeul want. ㅎ ㅎ

Support and enthusiasm of two months, thanks for that precious gift, along with

Want to raise a few words ...

Deliberately to look back to find the channel characteristics,

There bonbang you look up the poem itself is already full of affection,

1% of its audience to know how to high purity with gratitude

In order not to disappoint the meantime staff and actors have so much trouble.

Director Kim BS troubled than anyone in its efforts to receive a reasonable tribute Let's hope it

(Rocco's gifted ... seems to lack the words to express more of the hottest nickname Is there ^ ^)

Shooting, editing, music, action, lighting, art, etc.

Staff in all sectors so enthusiastically, and with exceptional skills to bridge holes in the script and he

Increase the completeness of the drama for your

I like the meantime viewers how much airtime to the beating heart've been waiting so long,

And you can do as a writer is going to be blessed, I want to show you.

Staff of you, Thank you so much.

And those actors ...

Originally when we were designing this drama writers, this is a truly fantasy,

It's a great guy and a lovely, lovely woman,

Let's eat your heart love had drawn baekpeosenteuui.

So in this drama, fantasy, real-time charm even as sleep,

Gimbungdoraneun man itself was flawless.

It was created originally with the intention bungdowa huijin, the

Director and the actors even more attractive by the overflowing of the love you receive eoneojyeo but

Two hundred percent flawless man's fantasy for those fascinated by

Yesterday the topic of today's Internet (?!) And two actors who tteoohreusin .. ^ ^;

Recognized as a natural person that the actors' lives,

Maybe it might be embarrassing, unwelcome people should also say a few words deuthayeo Incidentally,

The power of scripts or directing, and acting is a bit tricky matter how well the

If an actor's sincerity that character can not get the absolute vitality.

For people who loved you huijin bungdowa, Mr. Wu Ji's manned or authenticity, due to heart

Until its fully non-defective will have life, as,

And I personally do not know about those who 

Train one character actors to express genuineness, honesty, passion, first course,

And I felt as if a natural person hoc, after the character's mind and assimilated sure is a natural process.

It's his script writers made sure the course you can look at the drama and

That successively (先后) never can not be changed.

So people have to learn their own personal reasons,

The alteration of the character I played with passion and faded so sad I wonder if, if.

Bungdowa huijin love

We live with the boring stuff you do not know all of you giving

A Midsummer Night's Dream is a short fantasy.

Is plugged into dusty bookshelf at any time, look out completely will lead me into the world of fantasy that

Reading his favorite childhood fairy tales, like

Changing our lives, people who are around you change, things change foundations  

Any time, in certain situations invariably,

Moment you press the play button, all of you in May of 2012 hours, the ground is the best player of the Beauty

Who love, time, and that love watching heumuthage time, India hope.

Enthusiastic support, was grateful.

Please be happy ^ ^

Guest Iviih

Well, I think they are dating lol, I mean how would JHW say something like this, if they aren't?
"The reason I'm confessing and saying out loud is coz I want to show that I have confidence that I can do it (date under public's scrutiny)."

He only said "I can do it", which I assume that he can date her even under attention from the public and he's very serious to have Yoo In Na as his gf and public to know about it.

It is as if In Na was scared of the public reaction (about them dating) and JHW wasn't and told everyone and YIN how he is confident in his love and in their relationship. Maybe he wanted to show he does really(really) like her and is confident in their relationship, even though he is going to army.
If they aren't dating wouldn't that be strange? Saying something like being confident of dating even though he doesn't know how she feels?  Also asking for his fans blessings? It just makes me think he just wanted to let everyone know about his love and relationship...
So they must be dating or know each other feelings. 
Btw, in the army if you have or had some serious health problem or accident in the past, you don't really turn in a soldier but a public service personnel and have a almost normal life, going home at 5pm and all! So If Hyun takes this rank, he and YIN can date and see each other everyday - or call everyday (But knowing how busy she is I find it hard - actually it would be easier for them see each other since JHW won't be that busy...) he'll have a normal life.. it is just that JHW won't be in the public's eye anymore for 2 years...
I found some info about it,  Heechul from Super Junior is always dinning with stars, going to movies and is a dj on a radio show even though he is enlisted... The reason Heechul is not serving the regular armed forces, but instead the public service is because he inserted eight metal pins in his lower back after a car accident in 2006.
The same happened to Kim Nam Gil due to recent injuries (such as the hernia he was reportedly suffering), Kim was in a car accident in 2003 and suffered significant injuries including a ruptured ligament in his right knee. He has been assigned to work in the public sector for the duration of his service.
Oh! Having too much tattoos is also a no no no. (In my country is the same lol)
Does JHW have tattoos? I don't think so lol.But JHW seems health and fit and I don't think he had any accidents so he'll likely be a soldier. But don't worry, they do have visits and have day off too!
“100 day furlough” – time outside, usually for 4-5 days, given after 100 days of military service.  But they can also gain it for others reasons...
Here some links about it:
http://sup3rjunior.com/2012/01/30/120130-information-regarding-kim-heechul-faq-public-service/(even though it is about Heechul, it does explain a lot about public service)
http://askakorean.blogspot.com.br/2009/03/military-service-series-part-i.html
http://askakorean.blogspot.com.br/2009/04/military-service-series-part-ii-life-in.html
Lol sorry about the army talk.  I remember reading an actress visited her BF at the army, so I wanted to know how this works.... 

Drat work this morning! *grumble, grumble* I wanted to tell my boss "HEY! There are REALLY important things going on that I need to pay attention to!" but of course, he woulda looked at me like I'm a crazy person.  :D
So nothing official came out of either YIN or JHW's mouths but OMG, her comments on her radio show? Adorable! Very clear to me who's she's talking about and who she's talking TO. I have zero doubts she's just as giddy, in-love, floating-in-the-clouds as he is. :)) Plus all those pictures from the fan meeting - she's so cute! Smiling, laughing, blushing, stomping her feet...how can anyone doubt her feelings! 
I'm not paying the slightest bit of attention to either YG statements or Paramount statements regarding these 2. The agencies first priority will be to earn money from the artist. PERIOD. (yes, that perfect example about Se7en and Park Han Byul) The agencies kept denying until couple pics came out of them together. Plus everyone around them (friends, family) KNEW. It was only the netizens who were being kept in the dark. So stupid. All to earn money. 8-|
I believe YG is learning though - you can have top artists who are either married or dating openly without harm. (Look at Se7ven, Tablo, Hye-Jeong, Ji Sung, and many others) Some YG artists have openly admitted on Strong Heart that they date or have girlfriends and YG did nothing to stop them or issue any denials. DOH, of course they date! YG only tries to protect their investments from insane netizens who will freak out if THEY can't have said artist. (Seriously? Some sick fans out there)
I love Johnny Depp too but I was delighted when he married. And had children. He's a very blessed man! How (as a fan) could I not be happy for him? I'm positive these 2 are going to be just fine. Like I said last night, I pictured them cuddled up alone together somewhere making out like crazy and talking about their future. No worries. :-bd

Yeah! Thank god i have a room cos i only spent 50% of my time work today and the other 50% surfing the net on our OTP and stalking stoompi. I just episode 11 where BD pouted at HJ for wanting to leave him alone for the night in the house and she said she had to go back to "clean up the mess created" earlier. :D Their situation now mirrors that scene don't you ? And the part where Dong Min discovered BD presence, they both looked giddily at each other. Weren't they behaving the same way at the fan meeting after his confession? This couple is :x

Also I think after Dong Min (forgot his real name) revealed that In Na is his ideal, Hyun Woo probably got worried that he will make a move on In Na when he is the the army, so that added to his determination to confess in front of everyone. How cute are they :o3

As long as the statement doesn't come out directly from Yoo In Na I try not to be affected by it.
Well, as many of you said love can't be forced = if YIN doesn't like him back it's her decision. While I respect this I highly doubt she doesn't feel anything. I'm sure she knows it well how popular he is with ladies. If I like a guy like him I'd go crazy because of jealousy. From what I read even the other actress said she wouldn't go after Ji Hyun Woo because it'd be too tiring (because he's popular with women). He did something no Korean celebrity has done before. It takes really a lot of courage to confess your feelings like that.
So Yoo In Na, sweetheart, you'd better make a move because you won't meet a MAN like his everyday. --------------------I hope they won't change the content of upcoming two special episodes because of JHW's confession. Like they'll leave out JHW and YIN sweet offscreen moments. :/

Guest kawaiiyuki

Aisling:

As long as the statement doesn't come out directly from Yoo In Na I try not to be affected by it.

Well, as many of you said love can't be forced = if YIN doesn't like him back it's her decision. While I respect this I highly doubt she doesn't feel anything. I'm sure she knows it well how popular he is with ladies. If I like a guy like him I'd go crazy because of jealousy. From what I read even the other actress said she wouldn't go after Ji Hyun Woo because it'd be too tiring (because he's popular with women). He did something no Korean celebrity has done before. It takes really a lot of courage to confess your feelings like that.
So Yoo In Na, sweetheart, you'd better make a move because you won't meet a MAN like his everyday. --------------------I hope they won't change the content of upcoming two special episodes because of JHW's confession. Like they'll leave out JHW and YIN sweet offscreen moments. :/

@koeThanks for sharing! It is just me or PDnim looked really excited? Like cheering for JHW? LOL, he must have known about JHW's feelings for a long time. Seeing JHW saying things like that makes me admire him even more. Gosh, he's such a NAMJA!

His secretive smile is so cute.... now we know why :D Red carpet scene with both of them never happened. So I'll just assume that they held hands, stared into each other's eyes lovingly as Ji Hyun Woo and Yoo In Na.
tumblr_m5bgb2JZfM1r885rxo1_1280.jpg

Guest fantasticbaby12

I found an article concerning Yoo In Na's ideal man.

On March 7th, actress Yoo In Na guested on SBS’s “Night by Night“, and revealed the unique traits for her ideal man.

The episode’s topic of discussion revolved around marriage, since most of the guests on that episode were unmarried celebrities in their 30s. 

When asked about her ideal man, Yoo In Na replied, “A man who isn’t secretive. I don’t like bad guys that you can’t read, I’d rather go for someone honest. I also don’t like suspicious men, or men that are too charismatic. I think MC Tak Jae Hoon is the secretive type.”

She continued, “Normally, people that don’t talk a lot and keep things to themselves are hard to read, but Tak Jae Hoon talks endlessly and I still can’t tell what he’s thinking.”

Tak Jae Hoon then made a hilarious facial expression and replied, “I’ll make sure you never know!”

Source: TV Report via Nate

Source: http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/yoo-in-na-reveals-the-traits-for-her-ideal-man

Someone posted earlier an article about him saying she was pure and beautiful. I've never heard him saying that?
@PJupiter491I'm planning to sub all videos you translated and then put them on first page so we'll have all information in one place :)Will you be translating their second radio show as well?

Guest fantasticbaby12

@ Tessieroo I read that somewhere. She is not attracted to flower boys.
:P The thing is she does have feeling for him. I keep on watching their kiss scenes, She was really into the kisses. So if she is not attracted to him why she kept on kissing him so passionately in episode 11 ( tip toe kiss) when the camera panned out.

Archived