❤ InHyun couple (Yoo In Na & Ji Hyun Woo) ❤ ... because MEN BOONG is their charm

aisling

Guest ^azalea^

Ok, it's only me or... this:
"The reason I'm confessing and saying out loud is coz I want to show that I have confidence that I can do it (date under public's scrutiny)."
Reminds me of his line in QIM 13:
"So…I will take responsibility of everyone. I can do it.”
He's taking responsibility of Yoo Inna!!!!!! Oh my
:x

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Monster_12341430291583

I don't understand how she can be so calm and do a live radio broadcast like nothing happened :(She better say his name soon!!!!!oh my shipper heart :'(

Guest ^azalea^

@Aisling ahhhh your pictureees saved meee!! I loveee you huhuhuuhuu.... *get beter.. Thank youuuu <3 <3 :x

@
Monster_1234 Maybe she just wanna be professional.. It's KBS FM rite, she might get trouble if she says it.. but I'm hoping it.. say his name dear JHW's love!!!

Guest wap72

maybe it's in the songs she plays.... like, if you hear this song that means i'm thinking about you :x, or if it is this song call me up quick :-c, or if this song there's something bothering me about you meet me up later  8-> .....*sigh*  

Guest kawaiiyuki

They found each other and have to separate ?? It's not fair. (@JulieSean

)

Oh my heart.. it's unfair.. too soon.. 3rd July... *starts to teary now!!!!*

But then,

If she really loves him

then 2 years is not a long time.. for a person like JHW,

it's worth to wait

.. It needs 30 years for YIN to get a man like him, and 2 years is nothing

right? It needs 30 years to encounter someone like him.. 2 years is nothing. Bu again,

'IF'

JHW might feel that if it was not that time, then he might have no chance, since he'll leave at 3rd July *how sweet.. awesome.. romantic it was!!!!!!*... At this point, I wanna give it back to their fate.. If she belongs to him or he belongs to her then they'll be together.. in hours.. days.. weeks.. or years...

:x *oh my poor heart, am going to cry!!*

My usual busy workday is filled with smiles because of these two.  I've been reading all of your posts in between breaks.  I also told myself awhile ago while walking home to wait till I get home so that I can spazz properly because I might get in to an accident.

What did you thought? She is at work and a pro. My boss would kick me if I lived in my private bubble at work.I gave up over this day. I do not think we will hear anything more about this matter. Hopefully in the specials next week but I won't count on it.

Aww! But we have a clue. She slept at 5am? Doing wat? If they really did go home, I am sure they spoke on the phone for hours. After that bomb he dropped, I m sure they were either together or had a long talk. How would we,know if they had really gone home or not?

Guest ^azalea^

Dear my heart :(( .......... no!!!! But it's from YG rite? not directly from YIN... It could be manipulated for the sake of their agency.. Oh no!! poor JHW... TT^TT

Im banking on the fact that it didnt come out of YIN's mouth. Remember Se7en and Park Hyun Bul? There's still hope for our ship!!

And i think that its the smart thing to do (despite the fact that i felt like i got punched in the gut). Since JHW is enlisting in a month, YG denying the dating rumours is to ensure the safety of his artist. Who knows...maybe YIN will take these 2years of JHW's absence to strike it big on her own...you know...without the lable of being JHW's girl. Its all smokes and mirrors y'all. I have faith that Inhyun couple is the real deal

Wow i was away for a week and suddenly received the biggest present of all. Ji hyun wo's confession. At least we know he is single. N for him to say that in public , he must have done his research on yoo in na's life like checking if she has a bf or confirming that she is atrracted to him too. There is a news about Yoo in na aware of ji hyun woo on a radio show. Here is the link "http://en.korea.com/?p=349597

I will take a stab at translation but don't hold me to it. And take it with a pinch of salt since this is translated from a Chinese site. If any of u can read Chinese, you can view the article at http://www.wretch.cc/blog/kpopgrape/17149464 Beware it's gonna be long.....but will split into parts. I need to go for toilet breaks. LOL In the middle of the interview session, They took the mike and announced that he has fallen in love with In Na. Everyone were shocked, the cast, reporters and fans even In Na. He spoke nervously ( not sure if it means nervous or something else) that in front of fans who love the drama, To make his heartfelt confession. "I really sincerely like (though Jooni's transcript says love) In Na and hope to get yr blessing. Before this confession, It has been reported that of their amazing chemistry in the early half of the drama. Their scenes together were so realistic that many wondered if they were already dating. But They did not respond to these allegations. Why did he choose to make his confession at this time? Although he was nervous but he answered seriously that he hopes to become a person who is honest with his feelings. When he was first confirmed as the lead of this drama, he was feeling uneasy. The director told him he wants him to find his way to his cheerful self again through this drama! He was full of hope. He believe that he has found his cheerful self again. He recalled the time when he became sure of his feelings was during the filming of episode 14. He was very pressured and NG many times cos he was unable to work up to his emotiion for that scene. In Na did not say anything and juz sat next to him and put on the headphones. Her silent comfort and understanding made him tear up and he could not stop his tears once it started. This is how his true feeling started. "I am a prudent person and will not do anything that I have no confidence in. He only confessed now cos he does not want the press to think that he is using this confession as a marketing ploy to increase viewership for the drama. And so he waited till the drama has ended. (think this last part is what the reporter thinks). End of part 1

Guest ^azalea^

Am worrying JHW now.. how bout his image? How will netizen think bout this? I dun want them to make fun of his sincere feeling toward YIN.. NO!!! =(
Wondering how he felt bout this T^T.. my heart!!! This man, could ya bring him happiness after his -so-brave- confession dear you both agency??!!

Guest fantasticbaby12

Yoo In Na aware of ji hyun woo on a radio show

Yoo In Na, who recently received a love confession from Ji Hyun Woo, DJed on a radio show.

On the live radio broadcast of KBS Radio’s Yoo In Na’s Turn The Volume Up that aired on June 8 at 8:00 p.m, she started off by saying, “I missed you today.”

In the opening Yoo read, “Do you know an animal called meerkat? The animal sleeps at night and comes out in the morning to absorb heat from the sun. Africans called these animals ‘sun angels’ who protect their village. Do not hide even though you are afraid. Your existence itself will provide energy to others.”

After playing the first song, Yoo read many of the cheerful comments: “Cheer up.”  “Fighting.” “Cheer up, especially today.” She replied, “I will surely cheer up today. The word ‘fighting’ really is uplifting.”

She also introduced a few stories of the listeners and showed off her cute charms with her laughter.

Listeners commented on the radio bulletin board: “Cheer up.” “Tell me more about the love confession from Ji Hyun Woo.” “How does the volume family think about that?” “So the kissing in the series was real?”

Previously at the fan meeting of tvN’s Queen In Hyun’s Man that was held at Yeongdeungpo Time Square CGV on June 7, Ji Hyun Woo publicly confessed, “I really wanted to confess in front of those who love our drama. I am deeply in love with Yoo In Na.”

http://en.korea.com/?p=349597

Archived