❤ InHyun couple (Yoo In Na & Ji Hyun Woo) ❤ ... because MEN BOONG is their charm

aisling

Question about the last episode screening with fans- hope someone can help? What was the sequence of events? 
 Did the interview come first, or the screening? 
reason I asked: the screening they were sitting together - and talking and being friendly and cosy (no one was sitting next to them)
so if the screening is after the announcement..then its pretty much confirmed that she returns his feelings
I get a bit disheartened with reports that he is selfish etc etc..yeah he is, definitely he is, IF she doesnt know and doesnt return his feelings. Totally a jerk. but if she does-- then its a very grand sweet gesture that is designed to break all his fans' hearts around the globe. 
And lets not listen to words..just look at their gestures..during BTS, during the press con, while laughing and talking to each other. A blind man can see their attraction to each other...and not just platonic either !! 

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wap72

i think the confession came before the screening. the event started at 9.30pm and the screening at 11pm...

Guest fantasticbaby12

I read somewhere that before the interview started, both, JIW and YIN kept on whispering to each other. When she felt a bit awkward (like people are paying attention to them) she leans toward KJW chairs than put her hands on JHW's chair.

Guest izyanesa

I think yin and hjw already confess and knew each other feeings, but hjw just want see the reaction of the fans, but still yin schock because she dont expecr that he will announced all talk about it at that time...which i think it kinda cute.

And after that, they both watching the drama...

Some were said it is a fan services, but if it was, he will not use the term of love right, and the cake were not being cancel...

Maybe it just me...

But thanks for answer my question @wap72

Whatever it is, i still love both of them...and qihm will be my top fav drama for a long time....love

Guest buchocgirl06

You think so too? Lots of people believe YIN had no clue he was gonna do this. But I don't believe he would have without her knowledge/consent/permission/agreement. No way, he's not that type of man. He wouldn't put her on the spot like that. 
However, he probably DID agree to let her play the "shocked" card. (she is an actress, no?) One of her Me2Day comments gives her away though:

“Mental breakdown warning. Hope you watch tonigh’s episode of ‘Queen In Hyun’s Man.’ Sending a warning to all of our drama’s friends and family. Tonight’s episode is crucial. This is not a publicity stunt, but for real! Screenwriter Song is truly a genius…Hooo~ I can’t live like this~ Ah~” 

Why would she post "this is not a publicity stunt"??????? And this was posted BEFORE the fan meeting? 

Guest buchocgirl06

BTW, i just want to ask the origin of the term that we fans use when we pair our OTPs -- ship.. cuz the first time i read this i was grinning. the reason for my grin is in Chinese slang "boat"  is used sometimes to mean "make love"    :\"> ..so what i was thinking back then is why are these fans "shipping" these actors & actresses?.. do they mean "boating"?? ay yay yay yay yay! :))

so pls someone who knows the origin of the term ship? i wish to be enlightened..

@buchocgirl06 - 
Exactly! This is why I keep saying that Yoo In Na KNEW he was going to do this or something like this but pretended to be "shocked". She left clues way before the fan event. I chose to believe this because JHW isn't selfish or thoughtless. (this is only my opinion)
SO. FRIGGIN. ADORABLE. 

Welcome to all our new InHyun couple shippers! *waves to everyone* 

Guest syapotter

Have you guys ever thought that maybe kim jin woo said that his ideal type is yoo inna just to make sure that ji hyun woo makes a move on in na? I don't know why but he seems knda supportive of the couple.. Hehe :D

Guest wap72

hahahaha.... does it feel like kjw's testing the waters for jhw? lol! it's like,
"see? no major reaction that yin's my ideal girl. you go declare your love now".... ahahahaha!
i'd really need to stop camping in front of my laptop. i haven't done a single thing since i woke up!

So the finalize show was after the confession, with this information, then I agree that she was just pretenting to be shocked. Now, I truly believe they are in this together and just  tried to disguise the announcement of their love as a JHW's confession.

Regardless the confession or announcement, I ADMIRE THIS MAN FOR HIS COURAGE. I hope that he knows, but I don't know korean so those who know korean. Please write to him to let him know that we support him and he did a very courage thing.   

Guest speedymama74

I just posted in the main QIHM thread but hoping you ladies here might know.  The two episode special, was suppose to be aired next week, in the same time slot of Wed/Thurs like the drama, right?  That's what I remembered reading.  Now for Wednesday night in that time slot, tvN has scheduled in some random variety show.  The schedule for Thurs night is not up yet so unless they are planning to show both episodes back to back, we're not getting these specials??  And if they are suddenly NOT planning to air it, does that mean JHW is being punished for his confession?  And his fans being punished for supporting them?  What other reason would there be for them not to air the specials??  Has anyone else read or heard anything? 

BTW, I absolutely LOVE this OTP, for both the reel and real aspects of the drama/relationship.  I would be so disappointed and upset if tvN and both agencies are pulling these stunts to break our OTP apart!  I read there's a ton of backlash regarding the confession and their "relationship".  Most of it is not favorable for YIN.  I'm worried our OTP might buckle under the pressure!  Sorry for being a wet blanket.  I didn't realize how negative and unhappy some people can be about celebrities finding happiness together.  Just so sad.   Okay, I'm going to go stalk tvN for their program lineup for Thursday night hoping to see back to back QIHM specials listed!

hahahaha.... does it feel like kjw's testing the waters for jhw? lol! it's like,

"see? no major reaction that yin's my ideal girl. you go declare your love now".... ahahahaha!

i'd really need to stop camping in front of my laptop. i haven't done a single thing since i woke up!

By the way guys, did you read this allready? 
http://k-pop-girl.blogspot.com/2012/06/yoo-in-na-aware-of-ji-hyun-woo-on-radio.html
Yoo In Na, who recently received a love confession from Ji Hyun Woo, DJed on a radio show.On the live radio broadcast of KBS Radio’s Yoo In Na’s Turn The Volume Up that aired on June 8 at 8:00 p.m, she started off by saying, “I missed you today.”In the opening Yoo read, “Do you know an animal called meerkat? The animal sleeps at night and comes out in the morning to absorb heat from the sun. Africans called these animals ‘sun angels’ who protect their village. Do not hide even though you are afraid. Your existence itself will provide energy to others.”After playing the first song, Yoo read many of the cheerful comments: “Cheer up.”  “Fighting.” “Cheer up, especially today.” She replied, “I will surely cheer up today. The word ‘fighting’ really is uplifting.”She also introduced a few stories of the listeners and showed off her cute charms with her laughter.Listeners commented on the radio bulletin board: “Cheer up.” “Tell me more about the love confession from Ji Hyun Woo.” “How does the volume family think about that?” “So the kissing in the series was real?”Previously at the fan meeting of tvN’s Queen In Hyun’s Man that was held at Yeongdeungpo Time Square CGV on June 7, Ji Hyun Woo publicly confessed, “I really wanted to confess in front of those who love our drama. I am deeply in love with Yoo In Na.”Would she be sending messages to JHW? But its too obvious isnt it?? She cant address it directly , so she mentioned something that she KNOWS we will definitely GET. Not just us fans but the MEDIA will DEFINITELY pick it up since they are watching her every move like a HAWK . Coupled with the fact that he has DISAPPEARED, this is her message publicly to him not to hide. Now thats ok but does it mean that she is NOT talking to him in private then? I think she must be, and this is just a public shout out. And by doing this, dont you think it shows that she is NOT MAD at Ji? More like she is sympathetic to him? ie she is on his side?? Dont you think its like- BE BRAVE hon, you have confessed, and now dont hide! Fighting! I will support you!

And the messages to her- she WILL be cheerful? I dont think its because she doesn't like his confession, its more that she will be brave and cheerful to face her own agency! I think everyone is supporting her but scared of the repercussions thats all ! NO one is doubting that In Na likes Hyun Woo!
Goodness do you think i am delusional??

Guest wap72

i think somebody posted that it would be shown tuesday? not sure though, i'm also expecting the special on the same time slot since it's still a part of qihm. i hope they'll be all together on the studio while showing the bts and some q & a and the 2 leading men sings. :D

Guest wap72

here's yg's official statement
http://kpopfever.com/2012/06/yg-announces-its-official-position-on-ji-hyun-woos-public-love-confession/

ctress Yoo In Na‘s representatives made an official response to Ji Hyun Woo‘s public love confession.

A representative of YG Entertainment stated on the 8th, “We believe Ji Hyun Woo made a very emotional statement. After a meeting we’ve concluded that it will be best to not announce an official position on the matter.”

Ji Hyun Woo had confessed his love for Yoo In Na during a wrap up party/fan meeting of the tvN drama‘Queen In Hyun’s Man’ on the 7th, drawing lots of attention.

At the wrap up party Yoon In Na replied, “I think we’ll have to have a serious talk after we finish this event. What made him say it like this..”, and she looked taken aback by the whole incident.

Some netizens spoke about the way Yoo In Na replied, “I think he was a little too emotional”, “From her point of view it must have been a baffling situation”, “It wasn’t a good way of getting things done considering that both of them are stars”, “YG’s psychological warfare”, and so on.

In a related news, Ji Hyun Woo will be enlisting in the military on July 3rd.

Source: ETO via Nate

WTH no specials for next week :(  - I was looking forward for that because it allows me to see them behind the scene. If there is no specials, I will not buy the DVD. Why punish them? For loving each other? What are they thinking? They are people too, they need love too. Yes! he announced to the entire world but what wrong with that.

Archived