Quantcast
Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aisling

❤ InHyun couple (Yoo In Na & Ji Hyun Woo) ❤ ... because MEN BOONG is their charm

Recommended Posts

who doens't want to see him? of course, we're all excited. and more excited about YIN's plans for his release :))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

YIN was so cute dancing and having fun on the song Happy by Pharell on her radio show. This was I think last March.

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"HAPPY - Pharrel Williams (Yoo In Na & Dickpunds - KBS Radio Volume Up)

cr: Thoa Kòi


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

rjn24 said: YIN was so cute dancing and having fun on the song Happy by Pharell on her radio show. This was I think last March.

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"HAPPY - Pharrel Williams (Yoo In Na & Dickpunds - KBS Radio Volume Up)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lhianji said: 20 days left and his going out!!!! i want to see him personally during his release!!! <:-P Interesting news , excerpt about his comeback :D
지현우 전역 후 거취는? 소속사 측 "계약 관계 없다"
Actor Ji Hyun Woo 지현우 would look for another agency after his comeback 15 days from now. His contract with Paramount expired.
source: tv daily

10245505_792017064141775_488318810291083

For all I care, can he go to YG ? =))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

I'm a happily married guy, but hot dayumm he looks good in uniform!  thanks for sharing this:)dayum.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest lhianji

OMO!! i cant believe this!!! OMO its been a year since i started to love Ji Hyun Woo off course same as unnie YIN.. and i cant believe that few days from now exactly 13 days i will see him again on-screen and hear new updates from him!! I think my stalker figure and like a pervert moves will start again so soon!! hahaha! <3 <3 <3 but anyways guyz,, 
please help our couple to dominate here in REUNION OF COUPLES..i'am dying for them reunite in new drama or have season 2 of QIHM..here's the link -----> http://www.soompi.com/2014/04/20/10-k-drama-couples-you-would-like-to-see-reunited/4 :x :x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest lhianji

stuartjmz said: I'm a happily married guy, but hot dayumm he looks good in uniform!  thanks for sharing this:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just rewatched QIHM, and I have to say, I can't wait til he comes back!  I hope he gas some projects lined up.  But I hope even more that he has time with his lady... and that they are still going strong.  It's been so long, but they have the best screen chemistry I've seen... like ever.  I like their project together so much... because even though she's a little older than him in real life, it doesn't feel like a Noona romance.  They balance each other so completely well.  As for the real couple, I really really wish them well.  Aja Aja!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest lhianji


Hi chingu! 6Days left for our Ji Hyun Woo's release from army!! guyz on May6 please help us to trend Ji hyun woo on twitter..
lets trend #WelcomeBackJiHyunWoo


like us on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/jihyunwoofever

follow us on twitter:
https://twitter.com/JHWCourterPh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

stuartjmz said: I'm a happily married guy, but hot dayumm he looks good in uniform!  thanks for sharing this:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, so short a time. He must be counting the hours, and so must she. :D ;;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ji Hyun Woo may be making his drama comeback soon after he's discharged, he's been offered a role recently. 

Returning from the army soon, Ji Hyun Woo has become a strong candidate for Trot Lovers

Ji Hyun Woo’s agency spoke with Newsen on May 2, saying, “We’ve received an offer from Trot Lovers and are positively considering it. As it’s a production with June as a goal and Ji Hyun Woo being discharged in early May, we’re worried that it might be too burdensome for the actor."
Trot Lovers is scheduled to air following the conclusion of KBS’ Big Man, starring Kang Ji Hwan, Lee Da Hee, and Choi Daniel. If Ji Hyun Woo takes the offer, he’ll be playing the genius musician Jang Jun Hyun. 

Meanwhile, Ji Hyun Woo will officially be discharged on May 6. 
MWave

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest maashi

guys, just heard the news that IU got offered the female lead role for Trot

Lovers. The male lead for that drama has already been confirmed to be our boy : Ji Hyun Woo.

Uh.... Awkward? >_>;

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

maashi said: guys, just heard the news that IU got offered the female lead role for Trot Lovers. The male lead for that drama has already been confirmed to be our boy : Ji Hyun Woo. Uh.... Awkward? >_>; IU hasn't been confirmed just yet. I like her, but I don't think she should take on this one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest lhianji

LavelyShai

said: Ji Hyun Woo may be making his drama comeback soon after he's discharged, he's been offered a role recently. 



Returning from the army soon, Ji Hyun Woo has become a strong candidate for Trot Lovers

Ji Hyun Woo’s agency spoke with Newsen on May 2, saying, “We’ve received an offer from Trot Lovers and are positively considering it. As it’s a production with June as a goal and Ji Hyun Woo being discharged in early May, we’re worried that it might be too burdensome for the actor."
Trot Lovers is scheduled to air following the conclusion of KBS’ Big Man, starring Kang Ji Hwan, Lee Da Hee, and Choi Daniel. If Ji Hyun Woo takes the offer, he’ll be playing the genius musician Jang Jun Hyun. 

Meanwhile, Ji Hyun Woo will officially be discharged on May 6. 
MWave

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest maashi

IU hasn't been confirmed just yet. I like her, but I don't think she should take on this one. 

I hope she suggest director to give the role to her best friend Yoo Inna :-P 8-> :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



×
×
  • Create New...