❤ InHyun couple (Yoo In Na & Ji Hyun Woo) ❤ ... because MEN BOONG is their charm

aisling

Guest ^azalea^

"We believe Ji Hyun Woo made a very emotional statement." ahaaa of couse it's an emotional statement, coz he really loves her. He put his heart on that 'I Love Yoo Inna' statement  *meroong you YG* :P
And again they didn't deny it right? ke ke ke.. If it's really not true then they could just deny it right away heheheh... am not going to let it turns my faith down, still believe in InHyun :x  JHW is mature enough to be blinded by just a delusional feeling between hero-heroine. He's 28 now!
And the netizen, I hope they put their hands off this couple, if they didn't even watch QIM then they don't  have any right to judge them based on YG's statement!

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@SSK1, I think @wap72 is correct in the sequence of events; the confession happened during the interview, which came before the final episode viewing. Cause if you notice in my most recent translation (the video that was focused on YIN), YIN told the audience that she was glad to be watching the last episode screening with the fans. During that time the main cast, and the director were all sitting in a row answering questions, thus indicating that it was the interview period. 
In addition to YG entertainment's (YIN's agency) neutral stance of JHW's confession, Paramount Music (JHW's agency) also released a neutral statement. The orignial translated article can be found on allkpop (http://www.allkpop.com/2012/06/actor-ji-hyun-woo-to-enlist-on-july-3rd). I scanned the original articles that they translated, and they seem to be reliable. 

Guest Monster_12341430291583

I just posted in the main QIHM thread but hoping you ladies here might know.  The two episode special, was suppose to be aired next week, in the same time slot of Wed/Thurs like the drama, right?  That's what I remembered reading.  Now for Wednesday night in that time slot, tvN has scheduled in some random variety show.  The schedule for Thurs night is not up yet so unless they are planning to show both episodes back to back, we're not getting these specials??  And if they are suddenly NOT planning to air it, does that mean JHW is being punished for his confession?  And his fans being punished for supporting them?  What other reason would there be for them not to air the specials??  Has anyone else read or heard anything? 

BTW, I absolutely LOVE this OTP, for both the reel and real aspects of the drama/relationship.  I would be so disappointed and upset if tvN and both agencies are pulling these stunts to break our OTP apart!  I read there's a ton of backlash regarding the confession and their "relationship".  Most of it is not favorable for YIN.  I'm worried our OTP might buckle under the pressure!  Sorry for being a wet blanket.  I didn't realize how negative and unhappy some people can be about celebrities finding happiness together.  Just so sad.   Okay, I'm going to go stalk tvN for their program lineup for Thursday night hoping to see back to back QIHM specials listed!

I juz scanning through his previous drama The Birth Of The Rich, where he kissed the female lead. I wanted to fast forward but had to watch the difference in the kisses between previous co stars and In Na cos I was cringing so much. But I need it. I am glad to report that those kisses we're just "acting".

Guest wap72

@juliesean
our guy, even if it's acting with his previous partner actress, you can't deny he does yummy kisses!

Did u guys hear the song he sang in The Birth of the Rich. So sweet! Pls post the song if you have it. Watch at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubFifFHjvcI&feature=relmfu Song starts at 10:00. Beware of kiss scene at the end though. Couldn't bear to watch it! =((

He loves her... I am so so so angry and at the same time sad.. I am crying like a fool. I feel bad for both of them. I am sure YIN somehow know that JHW would confess to her. He was so happy in during the interview. 
Where is he now.... I wish ppl would just grow up.
I hope he doesn't not regret.... I am sure (100%) that YIN loves him too.. it's evident... who won't. 
I don't want to cry over something stupid such as this... but I couldn't help it.....
I tot everything gonna turn out great... anyway I don't blame YIN... she has a long way to go and career has just started.. unlike JHW, he's going soon.

JHW fighting.... I believe true love will prevail ..... just a matter of time..
I respect him more and more..... I admire his courage.. and now that things turn this way... ARGGHHHHHH.... I hate the media

Oh man... this confession sure has turned into a mess!! Argh! I'm so appalled and peeved at the way it's being handled! No one died, no one committed a crime, no one threw insults, no slandering etc.!!! It was a love confession for crying out loud. Lol. Damn. JHW opened a can of worms. I hope he's doing well!! Not holed up like YIN implied...  :-SS

I am crying like a baby.. this is bad.. so bad.
Before this I believe a couple was so in love but the guy didn't confess because afraid of something like this could happen to him. 

I wish I can do something to help them.... help JHW.... 

Guest speedymama74

So I'm sitting here in the middle of the night thinking about InHyun and JHW's confession and I realized how alike JHW is to Boong Do!  I swear JHW just walked straight out of a Korean drama and what he did was even more epic!  Never before and never again will I hear such a confession from a celebrity!  So Boong Do fought bad guys with swords saving the kingdom and trying to keep Hee Jin.  JHW fighting bad agencies with his bare hands trying to keep YIN!  Both guys extremely smart, HOT, effortlessly sexy and both want one thing, LOVE!  Okay, I'm done with the corny stuff!  I mean it though even if it is a little cheesy!  Thanks for listening!

Aja Aja Fighting InHyun!!!!

@azalea - 
YG and Paramount are both freaking out. Which to me indicates it's true - they're dating. YG first said they had no comment to make. Then they said it was "unexpected but they had decided not to issue a separate announcement" NOW they're saying “We believe Ji Hyun Woo made a very emotional statement. After a meeting we’ve concluded that it will be best to not announce an official position on the matter.” 8-| But... they didn't deny it. :D
Paramount first said basically "No comment" Then they announced his military enlistment starts on July 3rd. THEN they say This is Ji Hyun Woo’s private life. Because love confessions between a man and a woman are something that happens commonly, we have nothing further to say on the matter.” But again, no denial. *hee* 
I could truly care less what YG or Paramount say anyways - the only thing they care about is making money off these people$-)
For some reason, I'm not worried about JHW. I get this picture in my head of him chatting on the phone with YIN and grinning like an idiot. Here everyone - cheer up! I'm positive these 2 will be just fine. 
fanmeet2-2.jpg
fanmeet4.png

Guest wap72

@misterradio
he's holed up alright...holed up at yin's place. lol! there was a report that the management can't contact jhw after the event. lol...and yin announcing in her radio program that she slept like 5am already... *bd/hj in bed ep 15 in mind* hehehehe

So I'm sitting here in the middle of the night thinking about InHyun and JHW's confession and I realized how alike JHW is to Boong Do!  I swear JHW just walked straight out of a Korean drama and what he did was even more epic!  Never before and never again will I hear such a confession from a celebrity!  So Boong Do fought bad guys with swords saving the kingdom and trying to keep Hee Jin.  JHW fighting bad agencies with his bare hands trying to keep YIN!  Both guys extremely smart, HOT, effortlessly sexy and both want one thing, LOVE!  Okay, I'm done with the corny stuff!  I mean it though even if it is a little cheesy!  Thanks for listening!

Aja Aja Fighting InHyun!!!!

Why is TVN not broadcasting the special of Queen InHyun's Man as scheduled? Because of JHW's love confession? That's just so unfair!! i hope the korean fans will blast their website and change their mind about not broadcasting the special as scheduled earlier on. JHW's love confession has nothing to do with the broadcast of the special of the drama right? Not broadcasting the special doesn't change the fact that he confessed too.

By the way, was re-watching the last episode kiss scene and the way they kissed and their hand gesture to bring each other closer was so obvious. I felt the last kiss scene was filled with love between them. Also the reports of JHW staying behind QIHM's set even though he was done with his filming, it makes sense now that why he did that. No matter how much you can't bear to leave a filming team of the project you worked for, this is not a usual case so he really want to be with YIN till the very last minute of her filming for the show. Probably they had a date after that. hehehehe.

Read somewhere that previously YIN had a scandal with this other artiste and she immediately declined about the rumor and even mentioned in one of her entertainment show that if she is in a relationship, she will announce on the program. And coincidentally, her filming for that entertainment program this week was completed before JHW's confession. Some were saying if she or they planned it so that YIN will have some time or give the public sometime to digest this piece of confession before she make her stand in the entertainment program.  Whichever the case, hope the both of them will be true to themselves and enjoy the time they can be together before JHW's enlistment if they are already a pair which i truly believe they are.

Good point, I was just gonna say - remember how calm BD is? JHW is the same way. I'm positive none of the stupid, meaningless statements by YG and Paramount bother him. (or YIN either) He's been in the biz for 10 years, he knows how they operate:))
This wonderful man did something most celebrities would never dare to do. He was open & honest about the woman he loves. To her. To the fans. To his family. To all of us. I trust him. And I believe him. And I will support both of them and not worry about the management companies

Let's bomb YG entertainment to show our support to our OTP. What is the point of dropping those announcements when there are no denials. I am sure Hyun Woo expected this to happen after he drop that nuclear bomb. I am sure they are together somewhere till it dies down.

Archived