❤ InHyun couple (Yoo In Na & Ji Hyun Woo) ❤ ... because MEN BOONG is their charm

aisling

Can anybody translate this? I used Google but I only understand there's something about YG agency.
http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109413723
----------------------http://www.enews24.net/news/01/2982851_1161.htmlthis one is saying smth about him being too immersed in a role?
-------------------http://news.sportsseoul.com/read/entertain/1046695.htmthis one about possibly being lovers since their radio show?

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Iviih

I'm so not working today! (Sorry boss!) Ok now JHW's management is saying JHW is probably too immersed in his role so he unknowingly made this move without much thought. JHW has already returned home and they will need to listen to his view before making an official statement on the 8th afternoon.

I'm pretty sure JHW thought it well and long enough to make this confession! I got this feeling he n YIN talk on the phone yesterday hahaha

Guest kbbon

This is my first post here ^^ like everyone, I'm in love with QIHM and this couple!

I wanted to add my two scents regarding Hyun Woo's confession! Because I remember watching him on Invincible Youth and there's an episode during a game where he commented that he is AGAINST revealing a relationship. So for him to publicize this, in front of his family and fans, he really is serious and confident about it. :)

btw YIN is so cute trying to change the subject lol. 

Guest ^azalea^

I'm late.... really late.. huhuu Cant say anything than SO HAPPYYYYY!!!!! Finally it's not just my or our delusional mind that there is sumthing between them... Am so happy.. really happy... but worried too after I read some comments here. I'm afraid sumthing bad will happen for them, since it's Korean entertainment... TT^TT... *teary*... I'm afraid their management will prohibit them dating.. I'm afraid it will caused some problemin their career life.

I believe that it was not just a sudden confess, that JHW must be really thinking bout it before.. but the problem is, how this confession will affect their life? Am praying for happiness of course huhuhu *please help me!!*

Anyway big teletubbied hug for all Inhyun Shipper
:x ^____________________^

I think there's news from Starnews, saw bits of the chinese translation.. basically the news say that after the event, both YIN and JHW went back to their respective home. There's also mentioning of JHW getting enlisted soon. YG's stand is because this is personal matter, it's not for them to interfere. There's more but it's hard to translate. Anyone can see the original article from starnews?

Guest Iviih

I thought after QIHM ended I would be able to study for my exams, but now with this news about InHyun couple, there is no way I'll be able to.

Gah, give me a reply already, be true or not, end my suffering. LOL

@lviih hahaha now that YG has step up and said they will not interfere and give any comment, it's now left with only JHW's management's response. Or else, only Ji Hyun Woo and Yoo Inna know the real deal. Ahhh Drama God, you give them fate and pair them up.. please bless them in real life too!!! 

Reel to Real? Translation of JHW’s confession and YIN’s reactionhttp://joonni.com/2012/06/07/reel-to-real-translation-of-jhws-confession-and-yins-reaction/
So I spend eight hours off the internet, focusing completely on the final recap. I hit “publish” and finally go searching for reactions to the episode, since I have tried to remain completely spoiler free since last night.
Then I see this. (Transcribing on request)

Ji Hyun Woo confessing to Yoo In Na. In public. In front of hundreds of people. In a digital age where this this will spread like a wildfire burning through the internet cables and the hearts of fans everywhere.
Ji Hyun Woo: (Something that was cut out here in the audio)…. I received a present. From Yoo InNa-shi, the thing I am so grateful for, is that…You know the scene in episode 14 where I confess? The scene when I am crying. In the script direction, it said that I should just cry a single tear because I feel like I have become an orphan. At that time, it was really hard to cry. I had to cry within a short time frame. So I tried to gather my emotions and called for a time out. I was sitting on the bench by myself when suddenly, InNa-shi sat down next to me and put an earphone in my ear. The ost of our drama. All of a sudden at that moment, tears just started to fall. Uh..So…(Ji Hyun Woo gives a pause that indicates he is saying something that is hard to say)… Yes…I…yes..I want to be truthful.
(Audience shouts. So do I. I want to know if Yoo InNa had continued to sit next to him and shared the earphone.)
Ji Hyun Woo: The charm of our drama is ‘men boong,’ right? (Audience laughs) Right? There is ‘men boong’ in every episode. The thing that will make you (referring to the audience)’men boong’ today is…I love InNa-shi.
(Men boong is a current Korean slang that is the shortened phrase for ‘men-tal-boong-gaeh’ which is a combination of the English word ‘mental’ and the Korean word ‘boong-gaeh.’ Boong-gaeh means collapse, or breakdown, so ‘men-tal-boong-gaeh’ means mental breakdown. It is a way of describing so much shock, your brain shuts down. And shut down it has for me.)
Yoo InNa’s reaction:

The host has been talking when the audio finally cuts in.

Host to InNa: I’m not saying that you guys are/will date but you can say something, right?

InNa: Uhm..you see…I had a lot of crying scenes and I listened to the ost then. Isn’t the ost very good? (The audience replies yes.) Very…so at that time…

Host: 
We aren’t curious about that. Since he said he loved you, you should reply or you should tell us if you are dating or not, since the fans are curious.

InNa: It’s not that..I think I need to talk to him after this finishes…(“We need to talk about…”) with what kind of heart he would say something like this. (InNa giggles and turns to JHW.) (“We need to talk about…”) what this person is saying right now…(The host starts to talk but InNa adds…)This is really a ‘men boong’ drama.

She passes mic to Kim Jin Woo. I think Kim Jin Woo is trying to help out InNa. He says, “I wore those earphones too. Didn’t the director wears those earphones also?:

Okay, my two cents.

From what I can tell, JHW seems to be really confessing to YIN. Those pauses are so loaded with meaning. YIN seems geniunely surprised but I don’t think she sounds unhappy or upset about the sudden confession. She definitely is surprised and is trying to diffuse the situation, but she doesn’t sound exactly reluctant.

I don’t RL-ship during a drama but when an OTP do get together in real life, I am happy for them. Since we don’t know if this couple is dating or will date, I am content to just let these two work it out and keep my feelings from bubbling over so that if they don’t end up dating, I won’t be too disappointed.

For now, I’m just gonna take my Hee-Jin and Boong-Do.

Guest p7879

lol at YIN trying to change the subject  :)) EPIC FAIL..... next time try harder girl lol  :D these are too cute for words  :x

Guest oc-ca

YIN continues: “It’s very…so at that time…. [YIN starts giggling *fail at changing the subject! She's so cute ;)]

Host: “We aren’t curious about that.”

[Audience laughs]

Host: “Since [he] said he loves [you] a reply is needed, or a [reply on whether you guys are] dating or not dating. The fans are curious.”

YIN: “Ah, ah…it’s not like that.  But later after we’re done [with today’s event] I think we need to talk about what kinds of feelings are there and…[find out] what “yeh gah” is doing.” *YIN actually laughs and turns to him at this part. Also, she refers to JHW by saying, “yeh gah”, which is the informal way of saying, “that person”.

[Audience laughs]

At 0.46: Host starts to say something, but YIN says, “It’s really a “mehm beung” (“memorable” drama.” *She uses the same word that JHW used earlier to describe the drama.

[Audience laughs]

At 0.50: YIN hands microphone to Kim Jin Woo (Dong Min)

KJW: “Uh, the earphones, I put them on too.” *LOL! I love this guy! SO funny!

[Audience laughs]

KJW continues: “So, I can be the bad guy again.” *KJW basically teasing YIN and JHW

[Audience laughs]

Host mutters something.

KJW continues while looking at YIN: “Didn’t the director also put on the earphones too? All of us….” *KJW continues teasing YIN and JHW

--Ends at 1:07--

I know some people think JHW's confession is a publicity stunt, but I think he's being genuine. If it were a publicity stunt, wouldn't it be smarter to say something during the earlier episodes so that more people would be interested, tune in, and increase ratings? I just hope there's an update soon!

LOL at Google translate FAIL. None of those articles made any sense.  :)) We need a serious translator in here. 
I imagine in my head JHW and YIN cuddled up some where together while their management companies are tearing their hair out. Ahahahaha! 

class="entry-title" style="border: none; font-size: 28px; margin: 0px; outline: none; padding: 8px 18px 6px; vertical-align: baseline; font-weight: normal; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Oswald, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; line-height: 40px; "Yoo In Na’s Company(YG) Will Not Be Releasing Any Statement Regarding JHW’s Confession

유인나 측 “별도의 입장 발표 없다”

[OSEN=표재민 기자] 배우 지현우에게 사랑 고백을 받은 유인나 측이 공식 입장을 밝히지 않겠다고 밝혔다.

In regards to Ji Hyun Woo’s confession, Yoo In Na’s management will not be releasing anything on it.
유인나의 소속사 YG엔터테인먼트 한 관계자는 8일 오전 OSEN에 “우리 쪽에서 따로 드릴 말씀이 없다”면서 “별도의 입장 발표는 하지 않을 예정”이라고 말했다.

Yoo Inna’s management company (YG) representative stated on the 8th through OSEN:”We  have nothing(else) to say regarding the confession and there any more announcements following this.”

http://redpinkboxes.wordpress.com/2012/06/08/yoo-in-nas-companyyg-will-not-be-releasing-any-statement-regarding-jhws-confession/comment-page-1/#comment-291

I take that to mean they're not gonna interfere nor are they going to pry. They must be hoping it just goes away on it's own.  8-| So not good news but not bad news either. Or they're leaving it entirely up to YIN and JHW to handle. 

They might also be waiting for YIN to make some type of statement or call them and tell them what she wants to do? Maybe she hasn't contacted anyone yet. (like I said, I picture our new, young lovers cuddled up somewhere away from the world to talk) 
I take it as a plus that they're not interfering or releasing some stupid, hostile statement! 

Guest ^azalea^

Ah it's getting more complicated *my head hurt,,, Really wondering, what were other options he had that ha have to come with confessing his feeling publicly which is not-a-super-wise decision considering their career life.. Each of them are in 'rising'... It's not that I blame him, *nooo I love that he confessed*.. but just thinking in his side, how complicated it was for him... and for YIN too... ah, cant media and management be cool bout it? come on, it's their right no fall in love =(

Keep the news coming you guys... I can't get enough of it. Even in my sleep I keep on dreaming of them. How silly is that. My brain was literally kept on saying Kim Boong Do/Ji Hyun Woo when I woke up...

and thank you to everyone who have been posting the news about them.. >:D< >:D<

Archived