❤ InHyun couple (Yoo In Na & Ji Hyun Woo) ❤ ... because MEN BOONG is their charm

aisling

@Aisling - I read that in some article last night too but can't find it now. Didn't it also say he said something about her flawless complexion? I'll see if I can find it again. 
@fantasticbaby12 - YES, 100% agree. She's so into him, she's a giggly schoolgirl right now. :)) Her reactions to him are ADORABLE! (just like HJ in QIHM!) 
 “A man who isn’t secretive. I don’t like bad guys that you can’t read, I’d rather go for someone honest"
 “Normally, people that don’t talk a lot and keep things to themselves are hard to read" 
Well, JHW certainly isn't secretive or keeping things to himself. 

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest meanttobe

Ahhh I've been through a roller coaster ride of emotions since the 16th episode of QIHM and the '' Epic proposal'' from the awesome Ji Hyun Woo....I was sad first cuz the show ended..then happy and crazy when he announced he Lurveessss her!! and then nail bitingly frustrated when she dint give an answer(although i do sort of understand why she would hesitate at that moment)...and right now kinda sad again cuz hes heading for the army :( 
But i dont know why i feel like im still waiting for something to happen before he goes to the army...within this month something should and IS gonna happen! I am Highly delusional i know but i've never ever shipped a couple soo bad ..like NEVER!! 
I dont know why but this line form episode 6 keeps popping in my head...when heejin declares in the plane that hes her boyfriend and she says to boongdo, “Us becoming lovers… What will be the outcome of it?”  ahhh Now this line can be used by Yoo inna and not heejin :) and ofcourse we know Hyunwoo's answer already  :x
Nomatter what happens in the next few weeks or years in their lives i know i love them both individually and together :) They've definitely gained a fan for life hehe oh and last but not least Ji Hyun Woo.. You are THE MAN!!!!!  =D>

If they're not officially dating yet, I bet she have feelings for him. Those eyes when she looked at him, those kisses filled with passion and those numerous BTS pictures said it all. If we fell head over heels to Boong Do/Ji hyun Woo then it's impossible for Yoo In Na not to, right?

@PJupiter491 ha ha! pretty easy in fact! naver has it all :)>-
@SkyKid Do you mind sharing that picture with us?

This kiss feels like Ji Hyun Woo knowing he won't be be able to kiss YIN anymore... it really feels like he doesn't want to say goodbye.... I wanted to enjoy this scene as a sweet InGwa moment, but all I can see is Ji Hyun Woo and Yoo In Na making out :D Also, Ji Hyun Woo = love machine :D
tumblr_m5bl2mXRzE1r885rxo1_r1_400.gif tumblr_m5bl2mXRzE1r885rxo2_r1_400.gif
tumblr_m5bl2mXRzE1r885rxo4_r1_400.gif tumblr_m5bl2mXRzE1r885rxo3_r1_400.gif
tumblr_m5bl2mXRzE1r885rxo5_r1_400.gif tumblr_m5bl2mXRzE1r885rxo6_r2_400.gif

@SkyKidThank you for sharing! If you could post a pic you're talking about that would be awesome. So the screening happened after his confession? If they giggled and whispered that means YIN wasn't that awkward after all.... 
Bigger one. LOL, I'm torturing myself :D
kissbig.gif
Call me crazy, but those are real Ji Hyun Woo's eyes looking at real YIN. Pure love.
jhw.gif

Well I could not continue to sleep after I woke up thinking about the. Reading your posts, amidst the spazzing, is a calmness borne out of certainty. I think it's because JHW came out with the confession. I'd like to think that he was also thinking of the fans like why not say it now instead of them stalking to out? Then he can openly see her.

Guest ^azalea^

Dear @Aisling.. you are killing me with those gifs....arghhhh :D *thank you for posting it here*
feel like a pervert peeking at their private moment *so sorry JHW-YINsshi, it's ur fault to make it in drama =p* ... arggh that man!!!! *speechless*
And hmmm, another pic to share.. from Prescon *hope I dun re-post*
vlcsnap-2012-06-09-06h13m55s134.png
Ehmm, what were you thinking JHWsshi? ^_____<
And..
vlcsnap-2012-06-09-06h14m58s37.png
Where was ur eyes? Couldn't take ur eyes out of her rite JHWsshi? hehehe ^^v
Hope today there wont be any sad rumor again, am full of another rollercoaster huhuhu~~~ :D:)>-

Guest thn22

JHW, he's a boy who said he liked a girl. Why can't people just be nice... I am bummed at the all criticism I've been reading on other sites about him not thinking about her career and all that. Why are people so uptight. Would YIN all of a sudden become a bad actress because she's dating JHW?? Also, so what if he's going into the military.. If they love each other, then they'll make it work. People get breaks and stuff too. It's not like he'll ditch her cold for 2 years.

@aisling- BLOOMING HECK! thank you! I can stare at this all day - perve i know. but the passion is so real! HE's so bz turning his head this way and that way- and she's not exactly passive either! And there is tongue action by the time they dive in for the 2nd kiss (last gif)- just have to watch . I think by then they dont care allready. And the camera shot looked as if it was from afar and zoomed in(ie dont see camera nearby) - hahaha when did I become a camera expert
Anyway I rewatched his confession for the 200th time (only) and yeah I know i have commented at least 65 times on it, but this time around i was watching the other people's posture .
Why did they look so nervous when he started talking ?  when he started talking about the Episode 14 ....everyone looked so nervous! the person next to dong min had her heads in her hands /down. And the director was fidgeting. everyone was fidgeting..and In Na refused to look at him...but boy is she aware of him, He is so aware of her too because he made the "ear phone" gesture , without even looking at her (he's so cool that way)
And when he was about to confess...there was that looong pause..my heart was in my throat and I think everyone else's was too - it looked as if the otheractors /directors were bracing themselves
And when he actually confessed he did it very very quickly- the guy is nervous! And the funny thing is, there is NO stupendous reaction from the others. Even In Na did  not react immediately. It was only after a nano second that she did. She did an equivalent of jumping up and down - and she turned to look at him! 
Awww yeah I think now, that they are both in love with each other...

@koe has generously uploaded additional videos from the final episode press conference!

Here’s the translation for the third clip of the final episode press conference; Link:

--Starting at 0.01 after clapping and cheering from audience—

YIN: “Hello! I’m Yoo In Na [playing the character of the] actress Choi Hee Jin in Queen In Hyun’s Man. Uh… thank you for coming despite it being late at night. It seems like there are people in their “ship-dah” (teens), so I’m worried that you told your mom that you aren’t coming [back home].

[Audience laughs; JHW bends forward grinning widely *I love his reaction to her joke. Interestingly, Kim Jin Woo has a similar reaction….]

YIN continues: “Ah, uh.…” [YIN laughs] “Anyways, uh, although it is [our] sad, final broadcast….

[Audience disagrees; someone even says, “Ah, no it isn’t!”]

YIN continues: “Because we’re together, [i think] it will be nice. Let’s have fun watching!”

[Audience claps and cheers]

--Ends at 0.36--

Here’s the translation for the fourth clip of the final episode press conference; Link:

--Starting at 0.01 after audience cheers; someone even says, “You’re so handsome/cool!”--

JHW: “I just felt like…yes, uh… I just want to confidently show that I could do something. Yes, yes.”

[Audience cheers and claps; *YIN looks very shy/giddy]

Host: “I see/alright. Really, a “mehn beung” state/situation is [currently] on.” (*ie," we’re currently experiencing a shocking situation" [*Remember, according to Joonni (joonni.wordpress.com), “mehn beung” means “mental breakdown”. Note: Joonni romanized it as "men boong".]

[Everyone laughs *Check out YIN, KJW, and the director’s expressions/movements]

Host continues: “For the remaining time, we will try to (can’t make out what he says after). [JHW] is really manner-like and sincere. Uh, it doesn’t seem like he is joking.”

--End at 0.35--

Just some thought of mine:

Judging the reactions of the cast and director to JHW’s explanation for his confession, I think they knew something was going on between the two. That being said, YIN was definitely aware of his feelings prior to his confession; I just don’t think she realized that he was going to confess in public. I think she even reciprocated his feelings, but that’s just my opinion. 

i want to put this here again...
19285-yoo-in-na-shares-her-thoughts-abou.do you think she doesn't like him??with that expression? really? Do you think he thinks she doesnt like him? he looks very much in love and happy. Happy means- confident she loves him too. I think they got more and more in love during their dates in ep 12...they really must invite the PD to the wedding for making so many useless scenes- useless, that is, except to let them date! Or I suspect that he managed to persuade the PD to let him win the girl
And In Na- do you know what a BIG CATCH you got?? he's such a brilliant singer..and nice, and i dont know who said he wasnt handsome, cause he definitely IS and tall and kind (yeah , im his neighbour dont you know ahahaha) 
And @tessieroo. if you believe it i believe it girl! You know him and his work and you actually watched his other drama and you said that even though they were hot they lacked whatever it was that he brought to QHIM- I know now what it is- its his heart! Not only was he randy he was also tender with her...so if you say they are dating I take it that they ARE dating. Did you see the way they were holding hands just before he disappeared in Ep 15? totally couple like. not forced at all, she even at one time, pulled his hand up as if to kiss it - yeah I saw you , In na..you SO wanted to kiss his hand but you realised it was too mushy and put it down again. And he was talking about cotton candy/identity etc all the while she was HOLDING his hand securely in her lap. Im sure the script did not  go into too much details right. 
and @aisling thank you for the gifs again- yes please make them as big as you want. and as slow as you want- esp that last gif. 
the question I am curiousto know is- when did he fall for her, really? and when did you think she fell for him? 
Oh yeah want to share this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfslkEft3e4&list=FLcOvgFNKraowELgxwPJnrWw&feature=mh_lolz 
(Adorable moments of Boong Do and Hee Jin...) 

Guest Monster_12341430291583

Just wanted to share my point of view in this whole confession thing....

1. I think JHW was very brave when he confessed like that. IN PUBLIC. AND TO THE WHOLE WORLD.
  2. I don't think the rumour that they wanted to go public (they being the companies) because if they wanted to they would have admitted it.
  3. I'm confused on YG's statements. First they say they won't say anything. Then they say YIN and JHW aren't dating? There aren't any Korean articles on the not dating so I don't know.
  4. I think JHW wanted to tell the world because he is enlisting to the army. 
  5. YIN probably knew how he felt. and maybe also has feeling for him?.
Lastly! I think YIN is a great actress! Still can't believe how calm she was yesterday throughout her whole radio program ...
My point of view :)imma go hide in a hole and cry about JHW enlisting in less than a month  :'(

@Aisling - *sigh* I love you and your awesome gif making self.  :) There is definitely very tentative tongue action on In Na's part and she started it! Because when JHW goes in for the second kiss, he brings his tongue out as well. (maybe he was being his gentlemanly self and waiting for her to initiate that?) *heehee* The kiss part in #4 gif was the one that blew me away. It's even more breath-taking in slow mo.  :\">
Gaaaahhh, I'm a pervert. 
This is the only pic I know of that was taken before the screening started:
fanmeet3.png
If there are pics of them whispering, giggling and talking I haven't seen them. Plus they would have been taken in the dark while the film was running? I would hope some fan got more pics of them afterwards but I haven't seen any. 
@SKK1 - I believe this fully. I also believe YIN is just as googly-eyed, insanely in love as he is. (although I don't know her as well as I do him) JHW is a careful, considerate, polite man. As for when she fell for him? I'd say right here:
JHWYIN.jpg
YIN.jpg
HAHAHA! Look at the way she's gazing at him. (although we don't see him in that second pic) Plus the way she's framing her face - reminds me of HJ in the library! Listening to them on the radio was when I first thought "OMG, these 2 are dating!" The way they flirted, teased and laughed convinced me. ;)
@thn22 - I also don't much care for those saying he's gonna hurt her career or that he was being selfish. I remind myself these people don't know JHW, they don't know what type of man he is, they're not his fans  Or they're part of the uptight, old-fashioned older generation who thinks that celebrities should date on the sly. I think that's insulting. Especially if you're in love and are thinking of marriage. How would a woman who is dating a celebrity feel if he never mentions her name and tells everyone he's single? I'd be insulted. Not JHW - he's not about to treat YIN that way. She will be front & center so no one will doubt where his heart is. =D> *tears up* I'm so proud of him. He did what tons of fans always wish their shippy-couple would do. He came right out with it. 

Guest wap72

http://joonni.com/2012/06/08/translation-two-songs-by-ji-hyun-woo/
joonni translated the song baby elephant..... i loved the song even i though i didn't understand it, now i'm loving it more. and no wonder why yin loves the song too.

Ji Hyun Woo- “Baby Elephant” ( from his solo album “Crescendo”)

Child’s voice saying “Baby elephant”

How can I hate you?
How can I not find you pretty?
How can I break up with you?
How can I not love you?

Those times when I get angry at you,
those times when I complain,
and those times when I become petty…
It’s because I love you so much.

Because in my eyes you are so wonderful,
and because in my eyes you are so lovable…
That’s why I nagged you.

Because in my eyes you are like a child,
Because in my eyes you are so pure,
and because I worried and worried…
That’s why I nagged you.

Children’s voices “Ya-ya-ya…”

How can I hate you?
How can I not find you pretty?
How can I break up with you?
How can I not love you?

Those times when I get angry at you,
those times when I complain,
and those times when I become petty…
It’s because I love you so much.

I’m not usually this type of person.
I’m only like this to you.
Because of you, I have changed so much.
Stay by my side like this,
I will live more for you.
Only if you are by my side will my heart… beat.

Because I will suit you so well,
and because you will respect me so much..
That is why I will receive only love from you.

Because I will be so charming to you,
and because I will look so sexy to you..
Someone you will always want to see and touch…
I will become that kind of man for you.

Children’s voices “Ya-ya-ya…”
Child’s voice: Please stop now…

Live performance clip. He does a butt shake at around 3:40.

Archived