Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Ella_Kwan

SM AUDITION - New York

I got a phone call during school today :)

In case you're wondering what I did, I modeled and they made me sing after. Anyways, basically they were saying how they were interested in me and at the audition, since there was so many people, they didn't really get to look at anyone as much as they wanted to. So now I have to go to a private audition/screening with SM at some hotel. Also they said that they haven't chosen their 10 people yet.

Congrats! heyy how did u introduce urself? like 아녕하새요... 저의이름은________ 입니다. 저는_____쌀입니다... 오늘은 노래를 부르게십니다. is that good? (soory if u cant read korean) cuz i was planning to say that when i audition.

Guest babyxshh

I got a phone call during school today

In case you're wondering what I did, I modeled and they made me sing after. Anyways, basically they were saying how they were interested in me and at the audition, since there was so many people, they didn't really get to look at anyone as much as they wanted to. So now I have to go to a private audition/screening with SM at some hotel. Also they said that they haven't chosen their 10 people yet.

OMGGG YOUR SOO LUCKYY!!

haha i auditioned for modeling too but i messed up but anyhow

CONGRATULATIONs

Guest ssica

awww i intro-ed myslef in english... i was gonna do krn but i was soo nerovus i just froze for a sec..... but CONGRATS again! :D

Guest SOLO

Congrats! heyy how did u introduce urself? like 아녕하새요... 저의이름은________ 입니다. 저는_____쌀입니다... 오늘은 노래를 부르게십니다. is that good? (soory if u cant read korean) cuz i was planning to say that when i audition.

Yeah that's pretty much how I said it. Except I also said my number and both my Korean and American name. Just keep it nice and simple. I think you should take some of the 입니다's out cause it sounds kinda weird if you say that after every sentence. Just make sure to practice your intro atleast once. I didn't even practice it once and when it was my turn I started to mess up and mumble some parts

Guest IM TOKKI

^ congrats!!!! and good luck with the private interview!!! Soompi has your back =))

well good luck SOLO and please tell us about your private audition afterwards .. haha.. :)

Guest animagelet

TT_TT Omg. I'm so amazed at how this thread just keeps growing exponentially. x] but Congrats SOLO!!! =] Now I'm curious as to how you look.. what number were you?? XD

ooohhh luckyyy~ GOOD LUCK <33

i knew i shouldve said my intro in korean. i felt kinda uncomfortable introducing myself in english =/ oh wells whats done is done.

haha even if they did call which i doubt. i cant find my cellphone lols.

but they probably called the house as well and i dont see any missed calls =/ haha

good luck to everyone <3

Guest SeungHye

wah someone got a call back~~

coolness!!

i did modeling too~ and the 2 judges kept an eye on me soo i hope that was a good thing!!

they didn't ask me to sing since i'm only half korean but they told me pose again after i did the 3~

Well good luck to everyone!! fighting~~~~~

Guest Cheeseburgerplease

hey do u think if ur chinese u should introduce urself in chinese and english or just plain english?

Guest yennerz

hey do u think if ur chinese u should introduce urself in chinese and english or just plain english?

some girl in my group asked if the judges spoke chinese.. and one of the staff members said no... So.. hm.. don't know

Guest xsnowangelx

great to hear dat someone got called back! good luck guys!

thanks for the answer!

so for ppl dat auditioned already.. wuh song did they make u guys dance to?? like im dinkina bout goin for singing buh ive read they make u dance too.. so wuh songs did you guys have to dance to???

im soo scared cuz i DUNO how to dance for MY LIFEEEEE -_-;;

Guest qaxlod

So one soompier got a call for modeling..

HOW ABOUT SINGING / DANCING??@?@?@

xD Thanks for telling us a bit about yourself, SOLO =O. Congratulations again T__T;

And. Darn, I'm really regretting that I didn't intro myself in Korean. LOL I had TWO chances. gijasogijsdg; >| fail, Huay. T_T

Guest crazii_<33_yu

i was 303.. which one was you? ^^

^^ i was the first girl who sang..umms in the buttoned green shirt and light blue jeans. xD

WOWWWWWWWW this page doubled overnight!

not even overnight..... lolsss

i messed up in my singinggggggg

im sosososo sad.. but i realllly hope i get in xD

it was fun yelling at people in the streets though..

anyone get a call???

ohyeah i heard dongbang and superjunior were in new york yesterday.

because my friend's boyfriend's mom has maaaaddddddd connections

and she was in this meeting with sm and dongbangjunior...

&plus his 9 year old cousin got autographs... but kyuhyun didnt come.

i dont know why? but stilllll hyukjaeeeeeeeee&junsuuuuuuu.....

GAHISDHSKHDKLASNDLSMAm >_<

__________//edit

I OWN THIS PAGE

MUHAHAHHAHAHHA. ahem.

^^ that would have been so cool TT__TTT

crazii_<33_yu - i watched your auditioning group! i was sitting on the side. what song did you sing? i don't remember faces and numbers... everything seems like a blur to me.

i sand A Moment Like This..a kelly clarkson song x:

WAS ANYONE IN GROUP 171-180?!?!?

haha I've been reading this forum everyday and no one mentioned any numbers around that -_-

From what I heard..a lot of people cracked and didn't do that well but thats my opinion..

I only auditioned for fun but the more I think about it, the more I really want to do this..

PLEASE LET ME GET A PHONE CALL lol. hope at least some of you guys get a call too =]]]

and don't you guys wish that they call you EVEN if you DIDNT make it so they can tell you that? lol

anyways HOLLAR at me on aim if you wanan talk about the auditions =]

aim>>kpxbriann

msn>> brianx89@hotmail.com

^^ same feeling xD i went there cause it seems fun d:

at SOLO: congratulations!(: good luck and be yourself<3

~only koreans? TT__TT i wanted to perform too x:

--> i'm chinese...now that i think about it...i don't remember if the judges watched me...i did remembered one did though...o.O

Guest babyxshh

goshh.

luckyy!!

SM CALL MEE

IM DESPERATE!!

T^T

Guest justjenn.

They called you on your cellphone? I should leave it on now....Just in case xP

Guest miss':bella

CALLS.

CALLS.

CALLS.

Please!!! I want a call!!! =[[[

Guest SUjjang

I got a phone call during school today :)

CONGRADULATIONS SOLO~! I really don't know you personally... but.. I'M EXCITED FOR YOU! hope you do good on your screening with them~ ;D <33

mucho loves.