32 minutes ago, fiesty8001 said:

But after being upset for 3 seconds he was again back to his natural state laughing at himself. Ha ha ha

But I wonder what his three kids have to do with his friends' 

constant teasing.:rolleyes:

He said his image will be damaged like he ever cared about it at the first place.:tongue:

The people related to show are trying their best to present him as a silly person by adding funny captions and all. The thing that surprised me most is that they didn't mention Hyukie's hydrophobia. PJH said that he has good sense of balance but he needs to relax himself and we have seen him rowing excellently earlier in Croatia. He was wearing a life jacket there. 

haha!! You are right, he seemed a little uncomfortabl and quiet after they kept teasing him, he kept sipping coffee.. I thought he was angry but he laughed at himself after a while. Just like in the Happy Together and family outing episodes where they made him angry, he would get over it pretty fast ..hehee. such a good tempered person. But is that why they like to tease him because they love to watch his reaction?

Was JH trying to stop their teasing by reminding them that he is a father with 3 kids, so that they will let him keep some of his pride?kekeke.. Did you notice Park Joon picking his teeth using the straw while Hyuk was sharing his stories? Hahaha! Love these people!! So comfortable with each other!

I think the production team loves to show the other side of JH that is a complete reversal to his usual cool manly image...more entertainment value? I still find it funny why he kept mixing "different" and "wrong" and names of characters, songs and movies..haha!

And I forgot about Hyukie's Hydrophobia if u didn't mention it. Seems like he is slowly overcoming it.  I think he was too nervous when he was surfing . But it was so entertaining to watch and so beautifully shot!

Can't wait to watch them next week! I wonder what will happen when they watch a super sad movie.. haha! 

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

haha!! You are right, he seemed a little uncomfortabl and quiet after they kept teasing him, he kept sipping coffee.. I thought he was angry but he laughed at himself after a while. Just like in the Happy Together and family outing episodes where they made him angry, he would get over it pretty fast ..hehee. such a good tempered person. But is that why they like to tease him because they love to watch his reaction?

Was JH trying to stop their teasing by reminding them that he is a father with 3 kids, so that they will let him keep some of his pride?kekeke.. Did you notice Park Joon picking his teeth using the straw while Hyuk was sharing his stories? Hahaha! Love these people!! So comfortable with each other!

I think the production team loves to show the other side of JH that is a complete reversal to his usual cool manly image...more entertainment value? I still find it funny why he kept mixing "different" and "wrong" and names of characters, songs and movies..haha!

And I forgot about Hyukie's Hydrophobia if u didn't mention it. Seems like he is slowly overcoming it.  I think he was too nervous when he was surfing . But it was so entertaining to watch and so beautifully shot!

Can't wait to watch them next week! I wonder what will happen when they watch a super sad movie.. haha! 

Oh I didn’t know he has hydrophobia. 

Yes I felt that JH was given more screen time. I kept watching @azureblue7 IG post on the girls saying he is so handsome becos I found his reaction soooooo damn cute. Hahaha! 

When Joon realised there were cameras he was shocked but later became more relaxed. JH and GOD came a Long way, they went thru thick and thin too. And like what JH said which I agree 100% was - it’s because of these past experience that made him what he is Today.

• Like 4

@Prettysup Thanks for the pics!Love him in the first pic!! So good looking!! But there's a little hair clip on his hair.  Kekeke!! Makes him cuter!! haha! 

The preview looks so exciting!! Who ambushed KPJ???

@kohnlee Ya.. I think he got that phobia during the filming of windstruck. That scene where he almost drowned. Pls correct me if I am wrong. keke..i love his cute reaction when the girls whispered that he is so handsome too. Later he sat further from them again..haha!

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

@Prettysup Thanks for the pics!Love him in the first pic!! So good looking!! But there's a little hair clip on his hair.  Kekeke!! Makes him cuter!! haha! 

The preview looks so exciting!! Who ambushed KPJ???

Ahh dont tell me about the preview, I dont watch previews to avoid spoilers haha..

And yeah he always have hairclips on his hair lol..

• LOL 3

4 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Ahh dont tell me about the preview, I dont watch previews to avoid spoilers haha..

Oops! Forgot to put spoiler alert!! Haha!  

I didnt notice the clip as he looked so serious.. at least only one clip , he had so many clips on his hair in BM..keke..

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

For me funniest part of the episode was when they reminisced about the beating they recieved by their teachers. According to JH the time they got their score card was the 'threshing season' and his butt hardened due to constant spanking.:tongue: Even more hilarious was they have to endure the pain to keep their pride intact. And lols at KJK who even didn't know that corporal punishment has been banned in the schools now.:lol:

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

I thought he was angry but he laughed at himself after a while. he would get over it pretty fast ..hehee. such a good tempered person.

But is that why they like to tease him because they love to watch his reaction?

Was JH trying to stop their teasing by reminding them that he is a father with 3 kids, so that they will let him keep some of his pride?kekeke..

Did you notice Park Joon picking his teeth using the straw while Hyuk was sharing his stories? Hahaha! Love these people!! So comfortable with each other!

I wonder what will happen when they watch a super sad movie.. haha! 

More like he got irritated or maybe he was just pretending. Imagine your friends constantly ganging up on you.:tongue:

Offcourse anybody who meets him would like to tease him. He is so cute !

Yes Park Joon Hyung is so unpretentious and funny person.

Or maybe he was stopping them because he doesn't want his kids to know about his embarrasing past.

Na Moon Hee won Blue Dragon Award for that movie ! If anybody is in mood of watching a grandpa-grandma drama then you should check last year's Dear My Friends also starring Na Moon Hee.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Yes  too , those hair clips. Oh but this hairdo is nicer than BM.

I too find that 1 pic gorgeous :) the angle it was taken did justice to his features. 

33 minutes ago, fiesty8001 said:

For me funniest part of the episode was when they reminisced about the beating they recieved by their teachers. According to JH the time they got their score card was the 'threshing season' and his butt hardened due to constant spanking.:tongue: Even more hilarious was they have to endure the pain to keep their pride intact. And lols at KJK who even didn't know that corporal punishment has been banned in the schools now.:lol:

More like he got irritated or maybe he was just pretending. Imagine your friends constantly ganging up on you.:tongue:

Offcourse anybody who meets him would like to tease him. He is so cute !

Yes Park Joon Hyung is so unpretentious and funny person.

Or maybe he was stopping them because he doesn't want his kids to know about his embarrasing past.

Na Moon Hee won Blue Dragon Award for that movie ! If anybody is in mood of watching a grandpa-grandma drama then you should check last year's Dear My Friends also starring Na Moon Hee.

Remember in episode 3, when they were having coffee together - CTH asked why they kept asking JH questions? And KJK reply was, he likes his reaction and he finds his life is like a sitcom hahaha!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, fiesty8001 said:

But after being upset for 3 seconds he was again back to his natural state laughing at himself. Ha ha ha

But I wonder what his three kids have to do with his friends' 

constant teasing.:rolleyes:

He said his image will be damaged like he ever cared about it at the first place.:tongue:

Haha it’s not his 3 kids but it’s he being a father of 3 kids, meaning he is old and matured and manly etc, not a silly boy for them to tease lol 

• LOL 2

49 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Haha it’s not his 3 kids but it’s he being a father of 3 kids, meaning he is old and matured and manly etc, not a silly boy for them to tease lol 

Wow! Your explanation makes much more sense.B) I used to think only fangirls like us treat him like a baby but now after watching him on the show I realized that every single person surrounding him loves to coddle him. What to do? He walks, talks, eats, acts and even sleeps like a child. I won't be surprised if his wife also babies him.:tongue:

• Like 2

I just finished watching Dragon Club Ep 3 last night and I loved it. Hyukie was so cute when he was so focused on learning how to surf. Loved his expressions when he was on the surfing board. I never knew how close he was to Joon until I watched this episode.

I was focused on his reactions every time they tease him. I find it adorable. For a minute there he was very uncomfortable (sipping coffee and poker face. lol), but after a few seconds he is laughing again. I just love him being himself. :)

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, jhjsw said:

I just finished watching Dragon Club Ep 3 last night and I loved it. Hyukie was so cute when he was so focused on learning how to surf. Loved his expressions when he was on the surfing board. I never knew how close he was to Joon until I watched this episode.

I was focused on his reactions every time they tease him. I find it adorable. For a minute there he was very uncomfortable (sipping coffee and poker face. lol), but after a few seconds he is laughing again. I just love him being himself. :)

U mean episode 4?

Episode 3 was on his exercises and fishing skills haha! Equally hilarious. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

I rewatched dragon club last night - couldn’t get enough of his dorkiness! Image ruined hahahaha!

Ya.. cool image ruined..he is actually so cute!  :lol:  Maybe only when he is with his close friends, he will relax and show the child like side of him. People who worked with him usually say he is like a big brother, has good leadership qualities and takes good care of them , ..  haha! He is different here. Really like the youngest in the group, being teased at for his blunders. He is also pretty shy , notice how he sat so far away from the girls till CTH asked him to go and sit beside them. The girl even shifted her chair nearer to her friend for him to sit beside her but he sat at the next table. Later on, he moved around and shifted back near CTH...haha!

• Like 2

[★ SHOT!] 'Money Flower' , "Jang Hyuk is a wonderful colleague of Money Flower hero .." Shooting certification shot

[OSEN =] 'Money Flower' A friendly shot of Jeon Jin-ki and Jang Hyuk  revealed.

Jeon Jin-ki, who is appearing on the MBC weekend drama 'Money Flower' as a vice president of Cheong-A Group's Strategic Planning Office Woo Chang-sun, shared an authentication shot of Jang Hyuk's through his SNS, and is pushing the expectations for 7th and 8th episodes to be broadcast on December 2nd.

In the drama, Kang Pil - Joo (Jang Hyuk) and the vice - president Woo Chang-sun (Jeon Jin-ki) are in a confrontation with the rivalry between Jang Boo-Cheon and Jang Yeo - cheon.

"I met again in the wonderful actor Jang Hyuk in the set of Money Flower. He always comes close with bright smiles and leads the shooting scene comfortably. He is truly a hero of money, and a wonderful colleague of mine. "

On the other hand, Jeon Jin-ki is currently appearing in the drama 'Money Flower' and 'Andante', and he is showing a clear mark to viewers with new star trailer actors such as starring in 7 dramas and 2 movies this year.

201712010858778636_5a209c2d44c87.jpg

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110787553

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1