5 hours ago, kohnlee said:

I always thought is JH house cos he said he thought it would be ok! Lol 

I think only Korean speaking person can tell what actually happened. 

But one thing is sure that silly CTH and KJK got scolded. :yum: 

I think it's much more humiliating if HKM's wife scolded them because she is much younger than all of them.

But JH added that he hasn't tried it once and I think it was HKI who added "So it is OK to go to Hyukie's house".

Regardless of who it was the incident is funny.:joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, mandunim86 said:

i just watching iris 2 and found some news saying that there are deleted scene of janghyuk and lee dahae's bed scene, do you guys have the links to watch *lol pervy mode on*

I remembered watching it on KBS website but it is no longer there when I checked just now..

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Swordsman !  Where are you Swordsman !!   I thought they would start promoting by end of October. :confounded:

Half of Bad Papa is over and still no news of Hyukie's new project? :lol:

Jokes aside I hope he 'rests' first and he also needs to have a 'vacation' like us commoners. Bad Papa must have been super tiring for him.:mellow:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, fiesty8001 said:

Swordsman !  Where are you Swordsman !!   I thought they would start promoting by end of October. :confounded:

Jokes aside I hope he 'rests' first and he also needs to have a 'vacation' like us commoners. Bad Papa must have been super tiring for him.:mellow:

Hahaha! After filming swordsman, he has already completed 2 dramas (Money Flower, greasy melo) 1 half way ( Papa) and 3 variety shows (dragon club, carefree travellers and city fishers)...and no sight of any new posters yet...but I think if they promote Swordsman now, it is just nice. He was rather thin when he filmed swordsman , like now. 

• LOL 1

Papa is so good boy nowadays, he only posted the climbing video himself after SidusHQ released it earlier.

'Bad Papa' Jang Hyuk behind-the-scene action filming released

In MBC’s drama ‘Bad Papa’ which airs every Monday and Tuesday night at 10:00 p.m., Jang Hyuk plays the role of defeated boxer Yoo Ji-cheol. He portrays a man who gets his hand on a mysterious new drug after losing all his fame and money with harsh actions and deep emotions.

Jang Hyuk's ‘action machine’ is becoming more intense as the series goes on, and is drawing much attention. From 18 hours action filming to climbing a third floor wall without wires, there is no end to his passion.

◆ No stand-in, bare fist completion of underground fight

In the fourth episode of ‘Bad Papa’, Yoo Ji-cheol (Jang Hyuk) disregarded his morality and went into the ring of a gambling match in order to earn money for his family's rent. As the character wore a mask to hide his identity, it could have been easily done using a stand-in. But Jang Hyuk decided to play every scene personally in order to fully express the character’s complex emotions whose comeback was only made possible with the help of a new drug. In the end, a deep action scene with mixed emotions was completed beautifully.

gYjaq8kqqzLA636767591826945499.jpg

◆ No giving up, 18 hours of realistic MMA fight

In the 16th episode of ‘Bad Papa’, Yoo Ji-cheol had to play a match with only five pills left. In this scene, not only did he he had to depict the state of a person who is emotionally and physically desperate, but it has also to be captured by the camera realistically. So even though it was a very complicated and difficult scene, Jang Hyuk did the filming without giving up or compromising. It took 18 hours for the perfect combination to complete, and even after sustaining an ankle injury, Jang Hyuk pushed on till the end to complete the spectacular scene and received a standing ovation from the staff present.

bTqxSfyKLRlG636767591898039247.jpg

◆ NO wires, for the expression of emotions

While filming a not-yet aired scene, Jang Hyuk carried out a bold challenge of climbing up the third floor without wires. He has to save a life, but he cannot use the new medicine, so he climbs up the wall with a burning sense of duty. In the beginning part of the shooting, Jang Hyuk carried out the scene with safety wires, but he expressed his desire to show movements without wires in order to express certain emotions. After Jang Hyuk received safety instructions and the crew installed other safeguards to minimize the risk, he climbed the third floor wall without wires, displaying his passion for performing action scenes.

34BBHgxfr3Lh636767592256323186.jpg

"Jang-hyuk literally burns every scene," the production crew said. "He studied the script thoroughly and deeply penetrated the emotions of the character. I hope you'll continue to watch ‘Bad Papa’ which will be full of reversals in the second half"

Meanwhile, netizens on various social networks sites commented that  "It is a funny and touching drama", "Jang Hyuk, I hope you take good care of yourself!" "Jang Hyuk feels like he is the real person." I will be continuing watching this great drama“ etc. 

http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/246801

• Like 3

On 10/31/2018 at 7:24 PM, fiesty8001 said:

Haha he has probably confirmed something just not announced yet.

On 10/31/2018 at 7:34 PM, azureblue7 said:

Hahaha! After filming swordsman, he has already completed 2 dramas (Money Flower, greasy melo) 1 half way ( Papa) and 3 variety shows (dragon club, carefree travellers and city fishers)...and no sight of any new posters yet...but I think if they promote Swordsman now, it is just nice. He was rather thin when he filmed swordsman , like now. 

But he is too busy to promote Swordsman now, with Bad Papa filming. And he still has to go Japan for a fan meeting in 2 weeks time. I think Swordsman will be next year probably.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 11/2/2018 at 7:58 PM, Prettysup said:

And he still has to go Japan for a fan meeting in 2 weeks time

I was a new  fan of him, i wanna ask i'm so curious that it seems like he often holds fan meetings in Japan, no? 

Is it because he doesn't have many fans in Korea or is there a reason? *sorry for my silly question :rolleyes:

btw i can't acces sidushq website don't know why :mellow:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mandunim86 said:

I was a new  fan of him, i wanna ask i'm so curious that it seems like he often holds fan meetings in Japan, no? 

Is it because he doesn't have many fans in Korea or is there a reason? *sorry for my silly question 

I don't know the exact reason but I think this arrangement was made by his agency. Thank You(and Jang Hyuk too since Windstruck was popular there) was quiet popular in Japan so Sidus used to arrange a fan meetings for him alongside their other super popular Hallayu stars.

It helps to maintain his popularity there and most importantly he promotes his dramas. He was very popular in Korea too but he never holds a fan meeting because he doesn't need to promote his dramas this way there. It's just for business that's why he have his Japanese fan meetings during/after his dramas air.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, fiesty8001 said:

I don't know the exact reason but I think this arrangement was made by his agency. Thank You(and Jang Hyuk too since Windstruck was popular there) was quiet popular in Japan so Sidus used to arrange a fan meetings for him alongside their other super popular Hallayu stars.

It helps to maintain his popularity there and most importantly he promotes his dramas. He was very popular in Korea too but he never holds a fan meeting because he doesn't need to promote his dramas this way there. It's just for business that's why he have his Japanese fan meetings during/after his dramas air.

He held his 20th anniversary in Korea right?

• Like 2

16 hours ago, mandunim86 said:

Is it because he doesn't have many fans in Korea or is there a reason? *sorry for my silly question :rolleyes:

btw i can't acces sidushq website don't know wh

So happy to welcome a new JH fan! :lol:

I also have problem accessing the site. It takes forever to load.. I always search for his stuff on Naver (Korea search engine)

• Like 2