16 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Yup.. here it is

Thank u !

1 hour ago, kohnlee said:

Oh I’ve watched it countless times! In his episode he was cutting tree and learning some gag. Next episode, watch him cook breakfast! I was laughing soooo hard. As usual his dorky self! 

And hwasin. He appeared episode 15 and 25. I can only find 15 with eng subs. He was showing his jeet kun do skills so seriously. I super love him in this :)

Thanks I will watch them tomorrow! Finally found something to watch on Sat morning haha...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kohnlee said:

Oh I’ve watched it countless times! In his episode he was cutting tree and learning some gag. Next episode, watch him cook breakfast! I was laughing soooo hard. As usual his dorky self! 

And hwasin. He appeared episode 15 and 25. I can only find 15 with eng subs. He was showing his jeet kun do skills so seriously. I super love him in this :)

https://ondramanice.io/hwasin-controller-of-the-heart/watch-hwasin-controller-of-the-heart-episode-15-online

Is the subtitle for Ep 15 complete? I used to watch it and the subtitle disappears since the mid of episode...

I see there is fully uploaded with subtitle at dramafever but not available for my country <_<

Jang Hyuk has been so many variety shows but sadly not many of them are subbed. I keep complaining about this again and again but I also can't do anything solve it haha

• Like 2

https://ondramanice.io/hwasin-controller-of-the-heart/watch-hwasin-controller-of-the-heart-episode-15-online

I love all his Family Outing eps.. He was just so funny. The first time he came, he was so reserved and obliging.. doing whatever Jaesuk asked him to do..lol!

I love that he got angry when his first try at being funny failed. But he got over it so fast and was sharing food with them. Too cute. 

The eps where he appeared with KJK  and CTH  was the funniest. Enjoyed myself so much watching him on variety shows.

If you love watching JH in dramas, you will fall deeper for him after seeing him in variety shows because this guy is just too adorable and charming being himself...his wonderful personality shines too ! 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, nyk said:

Is the subtitle for Ep 15 complete? I used to watch it and the subtitle disappears since the mid of episode...

I see there is fully uploaded with subtitle at dramafever but not available for my country <_<

Jang Hyuk has been so many variety shows but sadly not many of them are subbed. I keep complaining about this again and again but I also can do anything solve it haha

His portion yes and as for the rest, I can just watch him without understanding a single word :)

Episode 25 only Chinese subs available.

2 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Thank u !

Thanks I will watch them tomorrow! Finally found something to watch on Sat morning haha...

@Prettysup @jhjsw For FO, you have to watch episode 27, part of 28 and 29 for JH. He appeared in 2.5 episodes. Don’t miss 29, he was so hilarious while making breakfast :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

I love all his Family Outing eps.. He was just so funny. The first time he came, he was so reserved and obliging.. doing whatever Jaesuk asked him to do..lol!

I love that he got angry when his first try at being funny failed. But he got over it so fast and was sharing food with them. Too cute. 

Haha he was just pretending to be angry. Actually I wonder why the media and viewers are surprised by his dorkiness in Dragon Club? He was already sane like this years ago in other variety shows . 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

15 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

OMG!! Thanks for the link. I have not heard of this show before. I was planning on watching FO ep 27-29 and healing camp first but when I saw the image above, i just can't resist. I just finished watching it now.He is so charming and manly in winwin. Even the hosts of the show admires his handsomeness and talents. His first drama awards when he was just wearing a shirt. Hahahahah. The stories he mentioned here about GOD days is the same as what he mentioned on Dragon Club. He is so charming, cute, and honest on variety shows. I just love that about him. I'm gonna watch healing camp now. Hahaha

• Like 2

"Not a makjang drama" ...  'Money Flower' symbol of Jang Hyuk's life work

Is 'Money Flower' the 'life work of Jang Hyuk'? The drama that is filled with tension and the life acting of Jang Hyuk shines in every episode

At first, it was a drama that I thought would be a 'makjang' drama. From the title, 'Money Flower' is filled with the desire for money. The MBC weekend drama 'Money Flower' (written by Lee Myung-hee and directed by Kim Hee-won) has aired past its mid point currently. With its main actors Jang Hyuk, Park Se-young, and Lee Mi-sook, it is getting the reputation of a "well-made drama".

Viewers who were initially put off by the title or genre are now gathering in front of the TVs on Saturday nights, and 'Money Flower' is renewing its highest audience rating record every week. In particular, it is impressive that the 15th and 16th episodes, which were broadcast on Jan 6, exceeded 15.5% and 18.5% ratings respectively (Nielsen Korea, national standard), looking set to hit 20% soon.

In fact, when you look at the 'Money Flower' from the surface, it is easy to get the impression that it is a typical makjang drama. However, 'Money Flower' is getting favorable response from viewers by the way scriptwriter Lee Myung-Hee tells the story. If you watch other ordinary dramas which usually do not have breaks between the dense events and stories, then "Money Flower" is a proper space between the works and ambassadors of marginal aesthetics that helps to make the performances of actors smooth. In this part, 'Money Flower' is not a cover, but it is a scaffolding that can climb to the rank of a masterpiece.

When you add the actors' acting to this, then 'Money Flower' becomes a life work. Beginning with Lee Soon-jae, Jang Hyuk, Lee Mi-sook and Park Se-young, the actor's lineup boasts of perfect acting skills and is making it look like a 'acting skills competition' rather than a simple drama. Among them, Jang Hyuk's performance is remarkable. In fact, Jang Hyuk has not been free from the criticism that he is 'still in Lee Dae-gil's shadow' because he was so intense and unforgettable in KBS2 'Chuno', thus his style of acting always made viewers think of its similarity with his earlier work.

However, Jang Hyuk showed a perfect reversal in the "Money Flower". Here, Jang Hyuk shoots evil looks akin to killing somebody once every 10 seconds. It is said that not only is the acting that is clearly visible to the eyes remarkable, but also the change of the expression and the eyes, boasts of a different acting skill with subtlity and it is really renewing his "life work".

In this way, 'Money Flower' must be a life work of Jang Hyuk. Of course he also excelled in other works like SBS 'Deep Rooted Tree' (2011), 'Beautiful Mind' (2016) and 'Voice' (2017) which were shown after 'Chuno' that make the viewers crazy. Because of this, 'Money flower' can be regarded as another life work of Jang Hyuk. In fact, although Jang Hyuk is not an actor whom I expect his future to be vastly different, but I think his acting after the "Money Flower" makes one look forward to his future unpredictable performances.

2018011401001020100072552_20180113110543

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003202567

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, jhjsw said:

OMG!! Thanks for the link. I have not heard of this show before. I was planning on watching FO ep 27-29 and healing camp first but when I saw the image above, i just can't resist. I just finished watching it now.He is so charming and manly in winwin. Even the hosts of the show admires his handsomeness and talents. His first drama awards when he was just wearing a shirt. Hahahahah. The stories he mentioned here about GOD days is the same as what he mentioned on Dragon Club. He is so charming, cute, and honest on variety shows. I just love that about him. I'm gonna watch healing camp now. Hahaha

Yes.. I love him on variety shows!! He is so serious at times that it is so funny! And his dorky laugh..Omg.. 

This part never fails to make me smile...haha!

@Prettysup Thanks for the article! They finally mentioned Beautiful mind! I am so happy that he is getting more attention because of this drama that many fans wanted him not to take it up initially. Yeah! but so sad that there only a few more eps  left...sob.

• Like 4

Not many can look that gorgeous with that camera angle - u know what I mean?? If it’s me, u probably see a thick neck and some double Chin.

But he always look great! And the camera loves to take him in such angles too :)

• Like 1

Not many can look that gorgeous with that camera angle - u know what I mean?? If it’s me, u probably see a thick neck and some double Chin.

But he always look great! And the camera loves to take him in such angles too :)

Hahaha!! I know right! Only he can take this angle and still look so good... I will most probably be so angry with the photographer for capturing me at such an unflattering angle..lol! 

• LOL 1

8 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

This part never fails to make me smile...haha!

This had me laughing too. I repeated it multiple times.. So cute when he's so serious that it becomes so funny. Hahahaha.. 

Am I the only one who loves to see him do jeet kune to other celebrities? Hahaha. I always love the reaction of the people around him when he does it. Hahah

• LOL 1

52 minutes ago, jhjsw said:

This had me laughing too. I repeated it multiple times.. So cute when he's so serious that it becomes so funny. Hahahaha.. 

Am I the only one who loves to see him do jeet kune to other celebrities? Hahaha. I always love the reaction of the people around him when he does it. Hahah

I love it too  whenever he demonstrates his athletic moves !!

• Like 1

HE did it Hwasin too. The host nearly flew off, the skinny one hahahah! In happy together, the Iris II season, they kept making fun of his skinny legs. And he had to say something like - they may be skinny but one kick from me, you will know how lethal they are! Hahaha! I laughed so hard.

btw Anyone has the link to watch tomorrow’s running man? I’m watching it for JH!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1