8 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

The drama with JNR is directed by CP Jang Jeong-do, who is in charge of tvN's 'Our Blues', 'Link: Eat, Love, Kill', and 'Remarriage'

Two of the dramas are from tvN. So high chance that it will be a tvN drama? Netflix here we come!

What is a CP though? I see that the director for Our Blues and Link: Eat Love Kill are different people though, not this Jang Jeong-do.

3 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

I am shocked! Never imagined we'll get a fourth project between them. But, one sentence is odd here- "Jang Na-ra has decided to appear in "Family" and has started working out"... why does she need to work out for this role? is this a melo or an action show?

You always read into the words too much lol, you need to know all these are google translated... it just meant she has started preparing for it haha..

Actually I heard rumours of this since last week, when it was leaked that JNR will be working with someone whom she had worked a few times before, and fans are speculating it will be JH.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

21 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

It seems that many shipper fans  are happy except me who has no feelings towards them lol. But as long everyone is happy it is good haha..

It's a meloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I'm happy he's possibly signing another drama and a meloooooooooooooooo it could be with any actress and I would love it because it's a melooooooooo I love JNR and people really love JangJang couple, that could be the hit our JH deserves and it's a melooooooo

I'm totally crazy right now

So... what do you think? MBC? SBS? tvN? Any guesses? :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

7 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Watched episode 11- this episode was wild! And even though I think I know where the plot goes- the road is kinda fun! I really think that the initial promotion of the show, the whole Romeo Juliet thing, did a diservice by this show. It's so much bigger than that! Park Ji-Yeon is killing it! She is so good! At first I thought it was Lee Joon's episode, as in the beginning he finally got to act, but then she stole the show! Good for her!! 

If they want to promote a forbidden romance the PGW-QD love story hit the nail more compare to main lead. If she now the new big bad, that was more interesting. And those 2 sold the angst really well.:idk:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Prettysup said:

What is a CP though? I see that the director for Our Blues and Link: Eat Love Kill are different people though, not this Jang Jeong-do.

Ok, i have found out, CP = chief producer

2 hours ago, janghaesoo said:

So... what do you think? MBC? SBS? tvN? Any guesses? 

Yeah probably tvN 

2 hours ago, yoeda said:

One thing for sure, there's no baby planning for JN after marriage for 6 month earlier. Lol

This is scheduled for 2023. I hope they pre-produce it and finish it up quickly this year, dont want any baby plans to jeopardise it haha.. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

You always read into the words too much lol, you need to know all these are google translated... it just meant she has started preparing for it haha..

Maybe not...

"Family". Melo or mafia. Help.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

25 minutes ago, janghaesoo said:

Maybe not...

Oh so it is still not a melo? Hahaha....

Well we can always have action-melo, after all the title is 'Family' - cannot be full action right?

45 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

I am shocked! Never imagined we'll get a fourth project between them. But, one sentence is odd here- "Jang Na-ra has decided to appear in "Family" and has started working out"... why does she need to work out for this role? is this a melo or an action show?

Looks like your scrutinizing is correct, my bad 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

Action Rom com??

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

22 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Btw if my insider news are correct, this new drama will begin filming in August, just nice after all the promo events for The Killer.

Now I need to go find out synopsis of this drama. 

you sure like you said, prettttty busy today. :joy: and you had your own insider :loolz:

• Like 2

From the news "Jang Nara will get married at the end of June with a lover who is 6 years younger than her, and will continue working hard as an actress.  Regarding this, Jang Nara said, "I'm planning to come back with a fun project right after the wedding, so I'm working hard to prepare for it."

So maybe it will be more like a rom com with actions?  A mafia family? A family of stuntsmen? A family of martial artists?  

Fans are super thrilled by the news.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

3 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Aha, you are here!

It seems that many shipper fans  are happy except me who has no feelings towards them lol. But as long everyone is happy it is good haha..

Yes I am :), I love them as friends they have a sweet friendship. Also loved them in  Successful Story of a Bright Girl & Fated to Love You 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Action Rom com??

Don't think JH will accept a rom-com, he said earlier he almost rejected Bad Papa coz he thot it was a rom-com. And some more this time it is with the same actress of his last rom-com, so I guess it should be something of a different genre, else it will be too similar to FTLY. 

5 hours ago, yoeda said:

If they want to promote a forbidden romance the PGW-QD love story hit the nail more compare to main lead. If she now the new big bad, that was more interesting. And those 2 sold the angst really well.

Actually the literal title of the show is 'Red Loyal Heart'. Looking at the characters now, PGW is the most loyal to the country, so the story of 2 lovers who turned enemies and point their swords at each other should be PGW and QD.  I really don't see how the other 2 main leads turn from lovers to enemies as described in the synopsis of this drama? Haven't they been lovey-dovey throughout?

• Like 2