15 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Only Team B has finished.

Usually filming will be divided into 2 teams A and B.

Meaning JH is done, right? That's what's important...

It's possible the PGW will die. I bet they wouldn't have released a pic of him all bloody, that would be a spoiler. So even he dies- we wouldn't know it until the finale... as to the whole Romeo and Juliet nonsense from the promotion- such a bad analogy for the main couple. Can't really see why should any of them die, unless what happened to the real life queen will happen here...

• Like 1

@Biology Lesson Right…so back to Wikipedia 

Spoiler

Consort Park” never got to be Queen and she had a son, both were victims of an intrigue (like you said, I don’t see this making sense for BHs version of Consort Park)

The King was poisoned by the QD of the time, not sure that makes sense for Lee Tae either

So yeah I’m lost lol Romeo and Juliet killed themselves, why would BHs couple do that? It just doesn’t make sense (so far) 

Guess I’ll continue hoping the writer’s story will make sense until

the end lol 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

5 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

@Biology Lesson Right…so back to Wikipedia 

Hide contents

Consort Park” never got to be Queen and she had a son, both were victims of an intrigue (like you said, I don’t see this making sense for BHs version of Consort Park)

The King was poisoned by the QD of the time, not sure that makes sense for Lee Tae either

So yeah I’m lost lol Romeo and Juliet killed themselves, why would BHs couple do that? It just doesn’t make sense (so far) 

Guess I’ll continue hoping the writer’s story will make sense until

the end lol 

Wait... I think I'm confused-

Spoiler

isn't the king based on Jungjong of Joseon? According to wikipedia, this guy died at 56, which is old age for that era. Reading that king's history you could make up several shows based on the different stages of his rule- started out good, and then became weaker after he betrayed Jo Gwang-jo, one of the real good guys of this era - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jungjong_of_Joseon

And I thought that PGW was based on Park Won-jong, one of the leaders of the coup. Now, this guy died at 42, not sure how. JH mentioned him but then he said that his character is also based on another historical advisor- so I guess this is where the fiction will come in.- https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Park_Won-jong 

• Like 1

@Biology Lesson Yeah I mean, since the characters are fictional they could all be a mix of historical figures or none so my attempt to make sense of it is just the product of my boredom because at times I think all my speculation is far fetched :yum:. I was thinking Lee Tae was based on King Ingjong and Jungjong was his father. But let’s see, ok in case Jungjong is “Lee Tae” who might be the inspiration for QD? 

BTW I just re-watched The Swordsman and awwww I don’t know why I love that movie the more I watch it. Tae Yul was beautiful and such a pure soul. Of course also, a killing machine lol 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

So The Killer’s red carpet premiere is in June?

Don't bring an axe to a gunfight.

Follow for a chance to win tickets to the US RED CARPET PREMIERE this month, special content, and more information. THE KILLER, in select theaters July 13, 2022.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Awesome 2

Is this page on Instagram official? They used a "Rush Hour" reference... so "The Killer" is going to be like a Jackie Chan movie? Or it was just a random coincidence?

Is this page on Instagram official? They used a "Rush Hour" reference... so "The Killer" is going to be like a Jackie Chan movie? Or it was just a random coincidence?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, janghaesoo said:

I'm not sure. But our dear ajincome followed that IG too.:)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

He just finished filming and no news of projects yet. So will he?? :love: I'm feeling  thrilled for you.

This movie is all about him; a premiere without him will be empty. The only problem that I see is his English phobia :) 

The new trailer for The Killer is out! Not sure why it's shown twice in this link- once in color and one in B&W...

It's different from the previous one. I really hope that they won't release too much footage from the movie this time... 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

The new trailer for The Killer is out! Not sure why it's shown twice in this link- once in color and one in B&W...

It's different from the previous one. I really hope that they won't release too much footage from the movie this time... 

I wonder why this trailer only shows him. And not other co-stars or guest appearance by Cha Tae-hyun.

• Like 2

From Grace:"

The idea of the scene with the coffee was an idea of the main actor JANG HYUK. The idea was to rapresent a character of a retired killer, a not so dangerous character."

Director CHOI JAE-HOON on filming THE KILLER at #FEFFTALKS." https://www.instagram.com/p/CeVxcfUJxzr/

JH is so devious!! :hwaiting2:Reminds me of how he convinced the director of "Please Teach Me English" that the movie NEEDS a tap dancing sequence...

• LOL 2