38 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

This is insane! JH looks like he is 12 in this picture! :) and so white...:D

Hope he tans up a bit after the yacht trip, i prefer my guys darker haha

Anyway so he going to juggle between noir movie and yacht at the same time.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

19 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

I like him au-natural :) 

From the article, it seems like everything has already been filmed, no? Is there anything to indicate that they still haven't gone on their longer sail?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Hi, i just PM you.

Yes got it! Thanks so much! I'm tempted to ask another question. :DI'm sure you're feeling ecstatic seeing him on screen again! My next question is, the daughter is who & who daughter? Hahaha!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, Prettysup said:

To your disappointment, he's back to his usual fairness...haha

30 minutes ago, budgerie said:

Yes got it! Thanks so much! I'm tempted to ask another question. :DI'm sure you're feeling ecstatic seeing him on screen again! My next question is, the daughter is who & who daughter? Hahaha!

Just PM you . After telling you so much, you'd better watch it .:hwaiting2:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Prettysup said:

He is so pale he can play a convincing vampire or ghost!

And yes for Hyukie going back to his workaholic ways! 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

He is so pale he can play a convincing vampire or ghost!

And yes for Hyukie going back to his workaholic ways! 

Talking about vampires, I was just watching XXX's show the other day about a doctor (better dont mention names), and he was so pale and the lips so red! I was thinking, this person looks just like a vampire haha.

48 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Sigh, I love the Chuno chocolate color

2 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

From the article, it seems like everything has already been filmed, no? Is there anything to indicate that they still haven't gone on their longer sail?

Oh I thought they had just gone for the Han River practice?

• Like 3

On 10/16/2020 at 4:40 AM, Biology Lesson said:

This is insane! JH looks like he is 12 in this picture! :) and so white...:D

From a new article about Yacht Expedition.

'Yacht Expedition' Jang Hyuk “I want to show you Jang Hyuk, who is not an actor” (ft. Heo Dang Beauty)

Yacht Expedition' Jang Hyuk "I want to show you Jang Hyuk, who is not an actor" (ft. Heo Dang Mi)

'Yacht Expedition: The Beginning' I went to the west coast.

MBC Every1'Yacht Expedition: The Beginning' is for fearless beginners to challenge yachts! It is a tutorial variety that contains a journey to learn about yachts with a bare body and feel pleasure. It is expected that the illiterate members of the yacht who believed in one passion will provide the charm of a real yacht by integrating the process of getting to know the yacht starting with the yacht control license test. In addition, they are said to have even undergone severe sailing training on the Han River before going on to the full run. After training, the members who went on a full-fledged race are more curious as they boast that they have sailed with their own keys in the great sea.

Jang Hyeok, who is recognized as a charismatic actor in the dramas'Chuno','Trees with Deep Roots', and'Iris 2', said, “Because of the role he has played, the public only sees himself as a strong image, but because he can naturally show Jang Hyeok who is not an actor on a yacht. It was a good opportunity,” he recalled at the time of filming. Yeojin Choi also greatly sympathized with the words of Jang Hyeok, saying, “Living on a yacht and seeing nature leads to disarming of people. Hyuk's brother is surprisingly full of hustle and bustle. It made me laugh.

On the other hand, Choi Yeo-jin, who does not have wake surfing, water skiing, free diving, and water leisure, said, “I was worried because I had a water phobia. But what was even more scary was motion sickness.” “However, whenever motion sickness is met, it was possible to overcome the members’ warm care.” In the sea, I was particularly vulnerable to motion sickness. However, they responded in anticipation by overcoming motion sickness and challenging sailing by adjusting to sea life through sea swimming, fishing, and camping on an uninhabited island.

Heo Kyung-hwan, a multiplayer comedian with various titles such as Helgman and Dog Singer, said, “Because I was from Marine Boy, who learned to survive and swim off the coast of Tongyeong, I was more confident in sailing. However, it wasn't easy when I tried it.” The sea was difficult to predict, and actually driving a yacht in the sea put a lot of pressure on responsibility. Accordingly, the members also raised their curiosity by saying that they had sweat if they held their height while sailing.

Soo-Yoo, who was born in an idol SISTAR and has established itself as an OST powerhouse, said, "I realized that I am the type that enjoys adventure through the yacht expedition." In response, Captain Kim Seung-jin said, “Even though he is the youngest in possession, it was Tk-soon with nothing he could not be able to do if he sailed with cooking noodles. He even showed his charismatic coping ability in a crisis situation,” he said, raising interest in what Sooyou might have shown.

'Yacht Expedition: The Beginning' shows the sailing of a yacht that everyone would have dreamed of at least once, and it is expected that the Yoalmot members will become more familiar to the viewers by taking the process of getting used to the yacht. The journey of'Four Yachts', who are fascinated by the beautiful West Sea, various islands met during a long run, and the charm of yachts, can be found at MBC Every1'Yacht Expedition: The Beginning' on Monday, October 26 at 8:30 pm.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/382/0000862411

Soooooo handsome and youthful. :fullofhearts: BTW, was he dancing when the photo was taken? :P

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

Just PM you . After telling you so much, you'd better watch it

No, didn't rec'd your msg on the girl is who's + who's daughter. Ya will watch it but not now, I don't want to squeeze with people. Wishful thinking like @Prettysupme too want to have the whole cinema to myself. Lol.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

53 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

I like his natural colour, fair and pretty and cute. I like his current look very very muchy. :love:

53 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Just PM you . After telling you so much, you'd better watch it .

@budgerie since @azureblue7has pm-Ed, can u also secretly pm me about TY's ending? :hwaiting2:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, budgerie said:

No, didn't rec'd your msg on the girl is who's + who's daughter. Ya will watch it but not now, I don't want to squeeze with people. Wishful thinking like @Prettysupme too want to have the whole cinema to myself. Lol.

I wont say squeeze, there were only 10 ppl in the entire cinema haha, plenty of safe distance.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

Oh I thought they had just gone for the Han River practice?

Well, it's possible that the translation is wrong, but it seems like everything was described in the past tense. Also, all the guys were describing their experiences and how it was for them, so I'm guessing all the filming is done by now.

Looks like JH was his usual adorable quirky self, and only one of them seem to have had sea sickness, so I guess they had a better time than the guys from the first season. 

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Well, it's possible that the translation is wrong, but it seems like everything was described in the past tense. Also, all the guys were describing their experiences and how it was for them, so I'm guessing all the filming is done by now.

Looks like JH was his usual adorable quirky self, and only one of them seem to have had sea sickness, so I guess they had a better time than the guys from the first season. 

wonder how many episodes they're planning to air.

I think one week filming is only for 1-2 episodes? if they're going to air for more episodes they may have schedule to film again. 

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, nyk said:

wonder how many episodes they're planning to air.

I think one week filming is only for 1-2 episodes? if they're going to air for more episodes they may have schedule to film again. 

Well, I see that the first season was 9 episodes, so I guess there will be maybe 2 episodes showing them acquiring their yachting license. And the you have the  severe sailing training on the Han River- 1-2 episodes? and only then we will get the full run that will be 5-6 episodes. And the full run is going to be a race? The translation is very confusing... 

My guess the full run will be 2 weeks, with them stopping at different islands. If it's only a week, than I guess they will need to fill the episodes with them talking and cooking. I admit I found the first season boring in the parts when the sea was calm, as in those episodes the show was simply a talk show with cooking. And some throwing up. :blink: It seems like they learned the lessons from the first season and will make it more interesting and less nauseating... :D

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

47 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Hi, I tried translating the interview with Zaobao in English . His answers seemed a little off from the Chinese translation. So, sorry if there's inaccuracies..

Watch it here:)

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CGZf0VjJeXo/?igshid=pri8dqysefio

Thanks so so much for the spoiler. I got my answer. I more or less "seen" the movie. Last night I heard the radio station introduced the movie (DJ did a good job like almost telling the whole story) & @azureblue7gave me the answer to what I wanted. Save me $$ of going into the cinema, hahaha!!

As for the translation, I wanted to translate but when I watched the interview, my gosh, the words were so SMALL that it takes a toil on my Old Flower Eyes :isannoyed:I need magnifying glass!

• Sad 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, budgerie said:

Save me $$ of going into the cinema, hahaha!!

No no! You need to go and watch it! It's different on the big screen. Really!:eats: Let's show him our support! So that more of his movies will be shown in Singapore in future if box office is good.:hwaiting2:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

22 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

...people might be wondering why I had this smile plastered on my face the whole time..lol.

I LOVE his action scenes soooo much! I saw a few people leaning forward when it came to his fighting scenes. He was soooo good! I'm in awe! 

Frankly speaking, I wish less scenes were revealed in the trailers.

I'm smiling while I'm reading this. I can just imagine how I would have been smiling all the time too on the way to the the cinema.

Haha and that's why I avoid trailers and reviews like the plague. Usually when I watch and find the trailers and reviews too good, my expectations are way waaaay too high so I'd rather not have any and be pleasantly "surprised."

21 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Selfie time!!

And I wish my country is playing it here so I can get a selfie too!

19 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

I’m so sad I can’t get to watch it, it’s not airing in my country 

19 hours ago, nyk said:

same here 

We can watch it through the Hawaii Film Festival app/website next month (Nov 5-15). I think single tickets are around 15usd(?). Since we're not in the US we just need to use a VPN before watching. I use ProtonVPN for my Viki needs (because most of JH's older shows are available only in the US region). I like it because their basic plan is 100% free, easy to use and secure (no ads or spyware). I'm really excited!

• Like 6