1 hour ago, AndreaDern said:

“ can’t feel the love?”

whats with you guys anyway?? When he

feels butterflies every time he sees her?? JH is wonderful in this..I love it!! That little dance was priceless. Also the singing and humming. The girl is terrific as well!  Lay off of JH , and at the same time quit calling him ‘hyukie”...it sounds stupid, and after all he’s a grown man with 3 kids ..show a little respect. 

Ahh I see that you are new, welcome to Soompi and welcome to this thread. And yeah, JH is really a wonderful actor, and rest assured that we are by no means showing him any disrespect calling him Hyukie. It's just a little nickname for our favourite actor. 

• Like 4

Well, no , not really new...have been around quite some time, but not so many comments here..mostly KJT Amusings....but read all the Soompi forums every day...lurking, I guess you call it., but that sounds so not nice.  I amjust surprised at all the negative thoughts about WOL..I , for one, am so enjoying it and loving this off beat gangster role. So great to see him laugh again after the Money Flower , Beautiful Mind, and Geikju downers.  Ilmao at his drunk scene in this, and like I mentioned before, his little dance.  . 

I myself, have used his nickname, Hyukie in the past...unfortunately...but now it’s starting to have a cloying effect on me every time I see it ...sorry

• Like 4

3 hours ago, AndreaDern said:

“ can’t feel the love?”

feels butterflies every time he sees her?? JH is wonderful in this..I love it!! That little dance was priceless. Also the singing and humming. The girl is terrific as well!  Lay off of JH , and at the same time quit calling him ‘hyukie”...it sounds stupid, and after all he’s a grown man with 3 kids ..show a little respect. 

"Can't feel the love" --- I was talking about DSW-SP's love-line here.

Every single person is liking JH's performance and giving him positive comments though not to the drama itself.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, AndreaDern said:

“ can’t feel the love?”

Oh honey nobodies been disrespectful here. that Hyukie nickname been around since before his married around his fan base. We just love to hate WOL but we always love HYUKIE. :glasses:

• Like 6

2 hours ago, AndreaDern said:

Well, no , not really new...have been around quite some time, but not so many comments here..mostly KJT Amusings....but read all the Soompi forums every day...lurking, I guess you call it., but that sounds so not nice.  I amjust surprised at all the negative thoughts about WOL..I , for one, am so enjoying it and loving this off beat gangster role. So great to see him laugh again after the Money Flower , Beautiful Mind, and Geikju downers.  Ilmao at his drunk scene in this, and like I mentioned before, his little dance.  . 

I myself, have used his nickname, Hyukie in the past...unfortunately...but now it’s starting to have a cloying effect on me every time I see it ...sorry

Oh I frequent KJTAmusings too! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, yoeda said:

Oh honey nobodies been disrespectful here. that Hyukie nickname been around since before his married around his fan base. We just love to hate WOL but we always love HYUKIE. :glasses:

He got that nickname since eternity. Even his best friends KJK is Kookie and CTH is Teahyunie for their fans. :)

• Like 4

@fiesty8001 good to know that viewers love JH performance in WOL. I can’t  get enough of it, too cute. If he don’t end up with DSW, writer better give him someone worthy of his love !

And really curious about their relationship, DCS and older LMS.

And this is what I feel too. He is definitely a scene stealer!

• Like 3

Just finished watching eps 11 & 12 with subs.  JH/DCS is cuteeee to the max!

Don't know if you gals thought the same, or am I bias, but every scene with him in it just brights up, and I find myself waiting for him to show up.

After finished with today's episodes, I must say I'm a proud fan.  Bring it on, JH!

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, AgnesO said:

Don't know if you gals thought the same, or am I bias, but every scene with him in it just brights up, and I find myself waiting for him to show up.

After finished with today's episodes, I must say I'm a proud fan.  Bring it on, JH!

I said that I won't skip scenes but SP and DSW moments continues to be cringe worthy for me so I skipped all of their scenes together or I do something else if it comes up. We might be bias or not. Not really sure. I like Jun Ho too but the romance with him and DSW is not really working for me. I love the car wash scene when DCS beat the hell out of evil CEO. But my fave scene would be the bed scene where DCS was staring at DSW. His eyes! I'm seeing his eyes more and more and I am loving it! :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

27 minutes ago, AgnesO said:

Me too! Everytime he appears, he dominates the screen :) I’m definitely bias. I have eyes for him only. 

Everytime I watch his drama, I feel damn proud hahahah! 

Even his fingers are acting like what @azureblue7 said - look at his trembling fingers when he tried to help pull down DSW skirt! Awesome!

@jhjsw we posted at the same time!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@kohnlee Kekeke!! You are super fast! Like @jhjsw, that was my favourite scene too!! He is just too brilliant depicting such roles..  the way he moved his hands away and looked down sadly after realising that he couldn't control himself ...my goodness...no need for tears..I am already feeling how  heartbroken it is for him.. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

22 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

@kohnlee Kekeke!! You are super fast! Like @jhjsw, that was my favourite scene too!! He is just too brilliant depicting such roles..  the way he moved his hands away and looked down sadly after realising that he couldn't control himself ...my goodness...no need for tears..I am already feeling how  heartbroken it is for him.. 

I feel so heartbroken for him too. If he does not end with DSW, I hope then writer would still shower him with love.

I wonder why DCS said to DSW not to like someone like him for next week's preview. She was pretty clear about this in episode 9.

And it seems like DCS does not have the wings tattoo? They're not showing his back.at the sauna..or did i just miss it?

• Like 3

8 hours ago, jhjsw said:

I feel so heartbroken for him too. If he does not end with DSW, I hope then writer would still shower him with love.

I wonder why DCS said to DSW not to like someone like him for next week's preview. She was pretty clear about this in episode 9.

And it seems like DCS does not have the wings tattoo? They're not showing his back.at the sauna..or did i just miss it?

I was looking out for wings too! They didn’t show his back. 

Yes, the preview is misleading, I wonder too why DCS said that. 

@azureblue7 yes, no need subtitles to understand him. His acting thru his body language is enough to make us know what he is feeling. What an amazing actor! 

Good morning!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, kohnlee said:

I was looking out for wings too! They didn’t show his back. 

What if he has a 7 star-dipper tattooed on his back and he is the stars that DSW's fortune is referring to? Since his name is Chil Sung. LOL. Wishful thinking. :D

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1