Still confused about the characters of Greasy Melo with the who is whose love interest part. I just hope he gets a girl in the end. LOL. And I hope it's Jung Ryeo Won. I mean Jun Ho's character is married and all, but I keep on thinking what if the writer leads it to divorce since it says that their marriage is troubled. Would the writer possibly force a noona dongsaeng romance in the drama? Even with just 1 hint of that I'll quit watching it. Hahaha

• Like 3

this will be super depressing when the drama start. lol

qO4XfcGWcbLXo9Mr-NLwxBX-5-Am-YEu_pkpkIDvW3rYBr-snYmHHXpDC5NnsxPOvQLpMDxK56Fc_DMmdO9q7tL-JfVb8p6rPfrqfKUCmExLxF1cZNWpx1Nwvtsc7d3E_O35B2bhsPOjDTUxDeTkuH4V6mZ1H9lSYm44Ay7uMgbqLqKTtxV1MiIy0cU_bvjC2XMDXPkZvKQnHDVK167G6nYRX9YQ5GbOOG9xCWSsz7fOne10DkOA-3p3Dq8OdFKpca6o051AY8JXbyvEJmjDnnVwo6JQ_MyY17KIaJ4yHjQBSPblo2DRfMWQuViJYVvzQEz71j0NH4Iy7gkueb-Awy_s6eQj72iYDV0l0USxq_Sc8eAFQBDE8We7RwPAeWLwvGqTD_Fo_G-w8HjWfMV_f59Ohga1RiFjrzM3h5-CQSjf1NE7PuP03fDUj0JFrbTjH_FnGDLZyT9kzhcxT1ZKrOOV7lB5SI95f0IC_BbjOgwI6E0D4fEs8nSUq_hxlpkzMkxi4-ubyhP82BN3WZg1i3L5OYA4JUptQ9wua_Zo3h08UzXYLY8omWAY7mKScLfCNwdJhZQ75m8-QpfzkZdVPl_Sa6mccDoSCOqe-oA=w456-h428-no

when it's got the most commented like that on DB prepare for inevitable to happen. fan war. shipping war, character war. :lol: Oh, wait, It's already happen!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

43 minutes ago, yoeda said:

when it's got the most commented like that on DB prepare for inevitable to happen. fan war. shipping war, character war. :lol: Oh, wait, It's already happen!

Lol.I just want him to have fun in whatever project he does. I fully support him. And Jun Ho is not really that bad. I've seen him in a drama and he can act compare to other idols. I just hope the writer won't waste their talents though. 

• Like 4

On 3/18/2018 at 12:32 AM, kohnlee said:

I’m in a dilemma. I want him to do that drama because well I want to watch him! But I don’t want him to take up if it’s a second lead role because in my opinion, he is still very capable of doing first lead.

I'm not really convinced that he is going to be the second lead because it makes no sense that an actor of his caliber is not going to lead this drama. panda-emoticon-84.gif 

8 hours ago, yoeda said:

I've been in several threads where there may be 2 different sets of fans the trick is to stay in your lane and keep posting about the character you like the most. Don't lose your temper and  DO NOT engage w/the demands that you must post about their fave. Just ignore them.:tongue: 

I can't wait to see what he has in store for us as Chil Sung in this drama.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, yoeda said:

Haha let the world begin! LOL... not bad to generate some hype actually

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Haha let the world begin! LOL... not bad to generate some hype actually

Actually the same was with FTLY where some were rooting for the 2nd lead.

Well, I don’t read DC so I Guess I’m least affected lol. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

We were talking about Dramabeans, not DC

Oops hahahahaha doesn’t matter which one. I’m only in this forum :)

Whatever the genre or who the lead , as Long as its Jang hyuk, I’m watching :) 

• Like 3

I am happy about the hype though.. I hope the more people's curiosity is  piqued, the higher the ratings! I also don't think JH is the 2nd lead. Most probably, it is like what some people commented on DB, it is a drama with double or multiple leads. Whatever it is, writer-nim, please make the plot an engaging one that allows their characters to develop and for the actors to showcase their acting skills! Action and romance...can't wait. And JH's buddy, Choi Ki sup will also be in the drama. Hope they have lots of fun at the set!

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

I am happy about the hype though.. I hope the more people's curiosity is  piqued, the higher the ratings! I also don't think JH is the 2nd lead. Most probably, it is like what some people commented on DB, it is a drama with double or multiple leads. Whatever it is, writer-nim, please make the plot an engaging one that allows their characters to develop and for the actors to showcase their acting skills! Action and romance...can't wait. And JH's buddy, Choi Ki sup will also be in the drama. Hope they have lots of fun at the set!

Oh didn't know that CKS will join too. Nice!! I wonder where is Shin Seung Hwan. He also often appears in JH's drama haha

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@kohnleeIt's mean the drama already gaining so much buzz already. Like @Prettysup said, not bad for gaining some hype.

The drama kinda gather the most lovable actors that still fresh from their successful previous project and sometimes it kind overwhelming. lol (In a good way, i supposed). At this time I think international fan is more acceptable.

• Like 4

Hyukkie looks so handsome in this off white suit! He seems to have put on a little bit of weight which he will always lose during filming..Kekeke.

I think when Greasy Melo starts showing on Mondays and Tuesdays at 2200, it will clash with  his "Carefree traveller" variety show which will be shown on Tuesdays at 2130. Haha! Love April and May! It reminded me of the times when we got to watch both Dragon club and Money Flower! Thanks for spoiling us, Hyukkie!:D

• Like 6