1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

I wonder how they going to make bread from an island with deers ?

I think JH essentially made a wager with the production- if someone reaches the other island and brings "it" (Have no idea what the "it" is- deer milk?) then the production will give them flour. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

27 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

I think JH essentially made a wager with the production- if someone reaches the other island and brings "it" (Have no idea what the "it" is- deer milk?) then the production will give them flour. 

Ya, I think as long as they managed to go over and explore the island, the PD  will give them what they need to make his fav  bread. He's such a risk taker. 

And I really marvel how he can exercise for more than 2 hours on an empty stomach. I might have gone so faint from hunger and fatigue even without exercising. 

I love it when he skips too.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

17 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Yes, these guys seem to resent anyone that is not the idol, but again JH makes it hard to hate him as he was the first one to take care of Kang Daniel... :) 

Hate is not always logical though and that's what makes it so scary. I've seen fandoms where they hate both the idol and their fans even if both were taking care of their favorite.  Although, the loud ones don't always or most likely don't represent the majority.  

17 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Yes, I remembered that. Maybe that's why Minho likes to go to him. But they were so polite to each other like it's their first meeting. Haha! Shy club members' typical behaviour? I remembered he mentioned that they can be shy towards each other during their gatherings too. Hahaha!

hihi actually even if they had met, but only once or twice I think it would still be awkward.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

New Westwood pics... is it me or has JH newfound pride in his butt? :D Displaying it all over the place... 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMMKTOcFpwq/

Cute butt, ain't it hehe small and tight :tounge_xd:

On 3/8/2021 at 9:40 PM, Prettysup said:

Yeah he makes it look so easy. Like those professional fancy skippers 

I can never do that. Feel as heavy as an elephant. :sweat_smile:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

On 3/8/2021 at 7:47 PM, azureblue7 said:

And I really marvel how he can exercise for more than 2 hours on an empty stomach. I might have gone so faint from hunger and fatigue even without exercising. 

Exactly! Would have gotten jelly legs on an empty stomach! But I think he's used to it, not having regular hours meal time due to filming. I guess he must have his sausage (hotdog) sandwich everyday. Hahaha!

• Like 4

Oh, now this cast makes me feel a bit better- the ex-football player from the travel show, that JH really likes, is also in the show, and the tall guy from Giant veteran, that looked fascinated by JH :) I noticed both these guys have been in several shows together... and is the last guy the baseball player JH said is his friend?

And indeed this show is a cooking-off show. JH is gonna learn how to cook! Finally! :D- But looks like JH will not be teamed with the sports guys- It will be an actors team Vs. sportsmen team.

0000288876_001_20210310112002297.jpg?type=w430

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/477/0000288876?cluid=enter_202103101020_00000008

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

13 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

@Biology Lesson I know! It should be fun and exciting seeing Jang Hyuk learning to cook. He is so passionate about everything and also so cute/adorable and always hungry! Let’s welcome Chef Jang Hyuk :wow1:

If he succeeds it will be awesome, if he fails it will be hilarious :P

Exactly! And we saw that JH is a good student, though he needs his own time. I hope they will give him time and don't rush him. Remember how stressed he got when the singer in Yacht expedition made him make the soup... :sweat_smile:

• LOL 4

Cha Tae Hyun, Jang Hyuk, Lee Sang Yeob, And More To Appear In New Cooking Variety Show

MBN is launching a new cooking variety show with a great cast!

On March 10, it was confirmed that Cha Tae Hyun, Jang Hyuk, Lee Sang Yeob, Hyun Joo Yeob, Ahn Jung Hwan, and Kim Tae Kyun would be appearing on the show.

Titled “National Bang Bang Cook Cook” (literal translation), the new show is in a outdoor cooking show competition format in which the cast goes all around the nation in search of local products to create dishes at the request of their friends.

Cha Tae Hyun, Jang Hyuk, Hyun Joo Yeob, and Ahn Jung Hwan will form the “hyung line” and show off their real-life friendship. The “maknae” line are Lee Sang Yeob, who is passionate but a complete newbie when it comes to cooking, and Kim Tae Kyun, a former baseball player for whom this is his first fixed variety show appearance.

cha-tae-hyun-jang-hyuk-lee-sang-yeob-ahn

The cast will search for fresh local products all over Korea, look for famous local restaurants, and get cooking tips from masters in various regions. In addition, each episode will feature surprise guests in the form of celebrities who are known to be close with the cast members.

The new show is set to premiere on April 3 at 6 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1458618wpp/cha-tae-hyun-jang-hyuk-lee-sang-yeob-and-more-to-appear-in-new-cooking-variety-show

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4