20 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Okay! The twist in the twist.He turned up!!

Is it just me? Do you guys think this hair looks like it’s been trimmed? Doesn’t look very similar to the 2nd PC and his boxing pictures. Those pictures his hair looks very straight and same length. This one looks more layered. 

Asking because if he did trim it then why didn’t he cut it straight? Haha. I wonder if this is meant to be his hair for the next show :sweatingbullets:

anyway just making wild and fun guesses. May not even be the case haha.

This reminds me of the questions to fans at the fan meeting in Japan. I think after his acting and his looks, the 3rd most admired/talked about thing should be his hair hahaha 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

Is it just me? Do you guys think this hair looks like it’s been trimmed? Doesn’t look very similar to the 2nd PC and his boxing pictures. Those pictures his hair looks very straight and same length. This one looks more layered. 

Asking because if he did trim it then why didn’t he cut it straight? Haha. I wonder if this is meant to be his hair for the next show :sweatingbullets:

This reminds me of the questions to fans at the fan meeting in Japan. I think after his acting and his looks, the 3rd most admired/talked about thing should be his hair hahaha 

I would like this. His hair is shiny and beautiful! If he is playing and eccentric profiler, let him be beautiful and this look would be different than his overused bowl cut. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

56 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

You see? :) no need to worry! Though, how did he get there?! 

I think royalty takes a different path.

56 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:
the translation says that "Sejong tied his arm to Jang Hyuk"... what?! 

Haha! His face is so red from drinking. He must be drunk and so Sejong had to link arms to steady him. Lol. Just kidding. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

2 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Haha! His face is so red from drinking. He must be drunk and so Sejong had to link arms to steady him. Lol. Just kidding. 

My guess is that JH didn't want to draw attention to himself, and leave the limelight for the younger three, which will explain why we didn't get a picture of him arriving. I'm guessing that Sejong, being a nice guy himself, linked his arm with JH's to make him stay with them and take a bow... Just my guess...

Also, I can't see his face clearly, so I don't know if it's red or not, but it does look like JH is yawning... Could it be that he started work on the other show, and maybe had to film all night to catch up?

• Like 2

@dramafan33(Continuation of episode 15 last part) The drama is too long. So I'm doing just amateur translation of BW parts only. 

Spoiler

BW questioned his father about what BG said that father had instigated BG to kill BW. Father asked BW what you want? BW wants him to abdicate totally and BW will not pursue the matter. Hwi questioned BW why BW didn't tell him that BW knows his father? Is it BW got anything to do with his father's death? BW didn't answer but just ask him to go home. SH and Hwi sneaked in to the library to search for clue or to search for some information. Ex king told BW he is suspicious so he kills people surrounding BW. BW said whatever you plan to do, I will not let you succeed. I will succeed the throne under your curse (he is angry here). Hwi questioned the ex king who killed his father. Ex king said is BW. SH miraculously got healed and went to kill BW. He got seriously injured by BW. Just when BW is going to kill SH, Hwi pointed the arrow at BW. BW said if you stop me from killing SH, I will kill you as well. Hwi said BW let them both leave, he will forget about everything including that BW killed his father. Hwi said SH is his most precious friend. Hwi said "let me protect him" otherwise you (BW) will die here. BW let them leave. BW said this is my reward for your contribution. Go as far as possible. They left. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, yoeda said:

Its said maybe he come earlier than others. 'gandeng lengan' means he link his arms to others if you realize Jang Hyuk link his hand to Yang Sejong and beside sejong is the PD isn't it.

Btw, I'm malay not indonesia so forgive me if there's a mistake. lol. Malay and Indo a little bit differ in vocab. 

And, his hair is beautiful. We got wrong about the hat or maybe he take it off. hahahahha

It means "arm in arm" - is JH drunk? And his hair! Anyway, I think the younger hoobae really look up to this sunbae. 

1 hour ago, yoeda said:

Not so sure. They said like maybe he arrived early. But, I think he arrived late. lol. Camera can capture him if he early but if he late reporter already gone usually. :joy:

Wow, it said JH is definitely a show stealer. Just his presence is enough right? And all are wearing black.

If only this drama is a BW story how nice that would be. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Reel Life said:

Ya his hair looked like it had been slightly trimmed (thinner). Oh please, not this hair for the new drama. :sleepy:Suddenly I miss his Bang Won look. This one is too clean. Lol. 

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

I think royalty takes a different path

Prince will come riding the fastest horse. :lol:Do you think he lost weight? His face seemed smaller. Less beard. Look at his hand (the veins) and he does look sleepy. 

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

OMG! You are so right!!! I didn’t even realize this! I guess BW has looked like this ever since he was 16 :lol: he is a vampire or something. And maybe Hwi was learning to be a swordsman since he was 6 months old! 

That  was what I was thinking too, maybe Hwi started really really young haha 

2 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

As long as he turns up! Thot he didn’t initially ... 

1 hour ago, The Reel Life said:

Soooo handsome! After seeing him with facial hair for so many months, it’s good to see his clean shaven look again :wub:

So new show is long hair + no beard ? 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, budgerie said:

Prince will come riding the fastest horse. :lol:Do you think he lost weight? His face seemed smaller. Less beard. Look at his hand (the veins) and he does look sleepy. 

Yes. I think he did. He always feels sleepy when he is a little drunk. Look at his red face..haha.. so cute.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Oh, cute! Jang Seung-jo from Money Flower commented on JH's post... The translation is a bit strange, so if anyone can translate... I did manage to get that he told JH at the end that he loved him! So sweet. Also JH's friend from GOD commented...

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5NqsktJiUlqtC2ElazR7bMeVX38CCUXbAXwHI0/

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1