Damn! Damn! Damn! I think the recent selfies were JH going to appear in another variety show, now with KJK...  A show called I can see your voice... But, god! Does he look good!!!

Edit: On second thought- his hair looks longer here than in the selfies... so, maybe I'm wrong...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNKZqCcp99n/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

52 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Damn! Damn! Damn! I think the recent selfies were JH going to appear in another variety show, now with KJK...  A show called I can see your voice... But, god! Does he look good!!!

Edit: On second thought- his hair looks longer here than in the selfies... so, maybe I'm wrong...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNKZqCcp99n/

He looks so handsome!:bashful: I hope with more exposure on shows ,more scripts and more opportunities will come his way. 

I tried subbing parts of the preview

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

He looks so handsome!:bashful: I hope with more exposure on shows ,more scripts and more opportunities will come his way. 

I wholehearted agree! Super extra handsome here! I feel it’s because of the confidence hehe. 

gosh, it makes me miss his acting even more. JH when are you coming back to dramalandddddd :brokenheart:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

56 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

I wholehearted agree! Super extra handsome here! I feel it’s because of the confidence hehe. 

gosh, it makes me miss his acting even more. JH when are you coming back to dramalandddddd :brokenheart:

Why is this with KJK?

I don’t see him in the preview.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 4/1/2021 at 6:34 PM, azureblue7 said:

I think his hair is naturally straight.  Like in real men.

Yeah, I hv to agree, this doesn't look like he's getting ready for a new role with that hair. It looks more like his everyday hair w/o styling:sweat_smile:

1 hour ago, The Reel Life said:

gosh, it makes me miss his acting even more. JH when are you coming back to dramalandddddd 

Yeah super handsome,even those idols can't come close to his good looks. It's been super long this time. :dead:

• Like 4

While we're waiting for news... I'm seeing this pic popping up again for some reason, and beside it looking like he almost broke her jaw :blink:,  I do wonder- I know that LDH said that JH was very uncomfortable filming this scene, that he was constantly trying to avert his face from the camera, but, after two projects that he already did with LDH, why did he suddenly feel so uncomfortable? I mean, in Robbers, there is the BTS footage of the promo in which we see them kissing over and over again... What happened here?!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

While we're waiting for news... I'm seeing this pic popping up again for some reason, and beside it looking like he almost broke her jaw :blink:,  I do wonder- I know that LDH said that JH was very uncomfortable filming this scene, that he was constantly trying to avert his face from the camera, but, after two projects that he already did with LDH, why did he suddenly feel so uncomfortable? I mean, in Robbers, there is the BTS footage of the promo in which we see them kissing over and over again... What happened here?! 

Ahh this photo again. When I first saw this scene, I didn't notice anything wrong with their kiss except that LDH was just doing a bad job here. Only after I read all the hype of him eating her mouth/jaw that I went back to rewatch this kiss in particular. I still think this is just bad angle, no big deal. And I don't like LDH in Iris2, prefer her in Chuno and Robbers although she was bashed for her role in Chuno. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Ding77 said:

Ahh this photo again. When I first saw this scene, I didn't notice anything wrong with their kiss except that LDH was just doing a bad job here. Only after I read all the hype of him eating her mouth/jaw that I went back to rewatch this kiss in particular. I still think this is just bad angle, no big deal. And I don't like LDH in Iris2, prefer her in Chuno and Robbers although she was bashed for her role in Chuno. 

I haven't seen Iris (yet), but in this scene the kiss does look... rough... :hwaiting2:But have you seen the love scene that was cut? There I agree- there LDH was stiff as a board, giving JH nothing, making that scene feel static... Maybe the atmosphere on set wasn't so good, and that's why both were kinda off?

I thought she was fantastic in Robbers, but in Chuno she was not good, but I blame that on the writer and director. Generally speaking, they really screwed over her character in Chuno. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

1 minute ago, Biology Lesson said:

I haven't seen Iris (yet), but in this scene the kiss does look... rough... But have you seen the love scene that was cut? There I agree- there LDH was stiff as a board, giving JH nothing, making that scene feel static... Maybe the atmosphere on set wasn't so good, and that's why both were kinda off?

I thought she was fantastic in Robbers, but in Chuno she was not good, but I blame that on the writer and director. Generally speaking, they really screwed over her character in Chuno. 

Yeah, the love scene looked very uncomfortable too, for JH, I didn't pay much attention to LDH so didn't really notice. So I hope he won't do another drama with LDH, she really did quite badly in Chuno and even worse in Iris2, imo. I haven't seen her in other dramas so I duno if it is fair to judge her from only 3 dramas she did with JH. :tounge_xd:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1