3 hours ago, budgerie said:

Yay! This hair is good! :lol:

I'm ok with this hairstyle though! Hahaha! The Eve hairstyle is like one of the worst! :confounded:

You're OK with that hair?! But you have a problem with JH's current hair style... I see....

:surprisedwut:

To a certain extent, I think I got annoyed with SOGC is because of the Gaebong Ah....repeatedly. Didn't the Director-nim realised that it was one too many times & it gets annoying?

Obviously he didn't... SOGC had many nice things to it, but also a lot of elements and moments I would have changed...

MC was in 2019 is it? Eh...his last drama before covic was TMWYS or MC? I think there isn't any filming in 2020 due to covic. Hopefully by now, filming would have resumed but the main concern is whether he is being offered a role or not.

According to this post, today last year was the date of TMWYS's last episode, and as @dramafan33 said, indeed they filmed when COVID-19 already started. That was the last drama JH filmed-

@Biology Lessonfor me now, it doesn't matter what role. Just a role. Hahaha! But still no WOL type of role.

Oh, no! I can't take another role just for a role sake- that could bring another Voice, or WOL... If he takes another Kdrama- I want something as good as BM or FTLY. Anything less he shouldn't even consider. But, again, I wish he wouldn't even do a kdrama- I want him to do something more realistic than that. I'm tired of the Kdrama limitations...

• Like 3

The director of The Swordsman gave an interview about his next movie. During the interview he spoke about JH, praising him. But I'm tired of people praising him! What about giving him a good role!! <_< 

"'Cinetown' Director Choi Jae-hoon "Jang-hyeok'Actor' is a martial artist, if he was born in China, he was a general""

Director Choi Jae-hoon praised actor Jang Hyuk.

In SBS Power FM's'Park Ha-sun's Cinetown', which aired on March 23, the movie 'Hypnosis' director Choi Jae-hoon and actor Lee Da-Witt appeared along with DJ Park Ha-sun.

On this day, director Choi Ji-hoon introduced the film 'Swordsman', which was the first film, as "I started because I was invested first. I originally thought it was the next work."

Next, DJ Park Ha-sun asked, "In 'Swordsman', he said that Jang Hyuk and the Qing Dynasty Army action scenes were shot in one cut."

In response, Director Choi Jae-hoon explained, "It is also the most elaborate part. When preparing for 'Swordsman' for the first time, I thought it would be better to see the actor than the camera trick. So, I took the concept that the actor could see by excluding the camera trick."

Director Choi Jae-hoon said, "But if you want to do that, you have to rely on actors. For that, you believed in actor Jang-hyuk. As you know, don't you know Jang-hyuk's athletic ability. You're so good." He is a living person. If he was born in China, he would be able to become a shaman general. It's amazing."

Meanwhile, the movie 'Hypnosis' will be released on March 24th. (Photo = SBS Power FM'Park Ha-sun's Cinetown')

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20210323112805159

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

You're OK with that hair?! But you have a problem with JH's current hair style... I see....

Hahaha yes, I like "untidy" hairstyle (sometimes) & I most like his untidy hair in MC. I just don't like curtain hairstyle & bowl hairstyle.

Obviously he didn't... SOGC had many nice things to it, but also a lot of elements and moments I would have

changed...

I know we've discussed these before, so here I'm like a broken recorder repeating. I didn't like the ending of SOGC. I don't like it that WS relationship with his Queen was platonic.

And during that era, once the emperor or king has bedded a lady, she would not be allowed to leave & go wandering in the wilderness or whatever, just so incase she is preg with the King's child. It's the King's child that matters.  (Oh but I can't really remember the story already).

Oh, no! I can't take another role just for a role sake- that could bring another Voice, or WOL... If he takes another Kdrama- I want something as good as BM or FTLY. Anything less he shouldn't even consider. But, again, I wish he wouldn't even do a kdrama- I want him to do something more realistic than that. I'm tired of the Kdrama limitations...

I'm a broken recorder here too, but I'm still waiting for him to act as a (1) pugilist who can fly. (2) To act as a flirtatious emperor. Wishful thinking I hope not! 

K drama will always have its limitations & I don't foresee that JH will move out of k drama any time soon.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, budgerie said:

Hahaha yes, I like "untidy" hairstyle (sometimes) & I most like his untidy hair in MC. I just don't like curtain hairstyle & bowl hairstyle.

I don't mind untidy. I just hate overly styled hair. As I said, i hate anything fake on him :) 

I know we've discussed these before, so here I'm like a broken recorder repeating. I didn't like the ending of SOGC. I don't like it that WS relationship with his Queen was platonic.

But the relationship being platonic stems exactly from the limitation of Kdramas. Sexuality in Kdramas is handled horribly, if it's handled at all. Most of the protagonists are presented as if they are virgins ,which is why Wang so had to be in a platonic relationship with his wife. And Bang won's women were no where to be seen, never mind that he was nicknamed "the monarch of blood and desire"...  This is why Pill Joo never dated, Dae gil never touched a woman besides whats-her-name, Lee Gun behaved like he's Sera's little brother, and Dr. Lee Young hardly touched his girl friend of 5 years or more... This is why I can't stand JH acting in Kdramas. He himself brings sensuality and sexuality to a role, but it is like he is acting against the script and direction, and I'm tired of it!

I'm a broken recorder here too, but I'm still waiting for him to act as a (1) pugilist who can fly. (2) To act as a flirtatious emperor. Wishful thinking I hope not! 

Didn't he kinda fly in SOGC? I'd love to see him a flirtatious anything :)  He was that a bit in Wang so with the prostitutes...

K drama will always have its limitations & I don't foresee that JH will move out of k drama any time soon.

I don't know... If he wants, martial arts movies can bring him new opportunities. The Swordsman hasn't finished its run, and every day I'm seeing more and more people react favorably to it, and unlike with most Korean movies that get international attention, in this case much of the attention is on JH, not the movie. So who knows? But JH needs to be proactive in this!

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

@azureblue7 You keep outdoing yourself with your creations! This latest one is the BEST! 

@Biology Lesson Trying to think of more flirtatious JH character moments (and also wishing for more!!! Kdramas give us too little! Almost like only a drop of water)

He was flirtatious with “Gaebongah” in SOGC but almost in a comical way, like in FTLY. He was flirtatious in Robber. And we’ve said he was seductive in Money Flower. I know we’ve had this convo many times lol but, over at the Kfangirl Verdict’s blog, on the Money Flower group watch, some of them believe Mal Ran and Piljoo are in a sexual relationship but that kdrama would never show it because of censorship and only insinuate it. The famous scene where he closes the door hasn’t happened yet but they feel Mal Ran is so inappropriate with Piljoo, she might’ve even seduced (abused) him as a teen. I think if Money Flower was not a kdrama they might’ve actually gone there, and make Piljoo a truly broken and destroyed individual (and it could also explain an inability to engage in a proper relationship much better and why he may feel too “dirty” to even dream of someone like Mo Hyun)  I thought it was an interesting (albeit dark) take on the situation. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

58 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

@azureblue7 You keep outdoing yourself with your creations! This latest one is the BEST! 

@Biology Lesson Trying to think of more flirtatious JH character moments (and also wishing for more!!! Kdramas give us too little! Almost like only a drop of water)

He was flirtatious with “Gaebongah” in SOGC but almost in a comical way, like in FTLY. He was flirtatious in Robber. And we’ve said he was seductive in Money Flower. I know we’ve had this convo many times lol but, over at the Kfangirl Verdict’s blog, on the Money Flower group watch, some of them believe Mal Ran and Piljoo are in a sexual relationship but that kdrama would never show it because of censorship and only insinuate it. The famous scene where he closes the door hasn’t happened yet but they feel Mal Ran is so inappropriate with Piljoo, she might’ve even seduced (abused) him as a teen. I think if Money Flower was not a kdrama they might’ve actually gone there, and make Piljoo a truly broken and destroyed individual (and it could also explain an inability to engage in a proper relationship much better and why he may feel too “dirty” to even dream of someone like Mo Hyun)  I thought it was an interesting (albeit dark) take on the situation. 

Yep, we've had this conversation before :) I'm in the camp of those thinking that they didn't have a sexual relationship due to how she reacted in the big reveal scene. I think she was way too excited in that scene to be a woman who is in a long standing sexual relationship.

That door closing for me was the only scene indicating that there might be something going on, but it was is such an odd moment as it really had no follow up. If I remember correctly even when the production was asked about it- we never got a straight answer, right? Didn't Mi Sook deny that something was going on? I don't remember. I just chalk it down to a fumble in the writing. As I mentioned before, I actually don't think that the show was very well written and many things to me were not justified or made sense.

But If I just consider the plot- The thing is that the Mal Ran that we meet is not a femme fatale (to my disappointment), but rather an unstable vulnerable woman. She doesn't seem highly sexual, so it seems like she controls men through her vulnerability, rather than her sexuality. From what we've seen of her with young Pill Joo, I didn't get any indication of anything sexual from her. Never mind that it didn't make any sense for her to keep the boy that tried to kill her, but it seems that she kept him around to protect her son and that's all. I do think that as Pill Joo became more and more powerful, she became more and more attracted to him, but in all the moments that it looks like she was making advances on him, he very gently rejected her, which, again, leads me to think they never had sex, but rather he was leading her on. 

I do wonder how much of the sexual tension was actually written in the script and how much of it was something JH brought with his performance. My theory is that initially it wasn't in the script at all! I think that it was all due to JH's performance, and that later the script writers incorporated it into the script. Clumsily. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

@Biology Lesson Yes, and I agree that she was too excited in that last scene but, consider this (not that its canon but more as fanfic idea) what if? There was something way in the past but Piljoo stopped it. There is definitely a seduction/power game between them so what if that wasn’t going to be their first time but it’s been a while? :P The woman is desperate!

People in that new thread, including Kfangurl, were talking about how Mal Ran constantly tries to touch Piljoo and he softly rejects her, like when she puts on a watch on him and he takes it off and says “Not yet, later” . Anyway Im bored and seeing things! Pardon me! :ph34r: “I” am desperate!!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

48 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

@Biology Lesson Yes, and I agree that she was too excited in that last scene but, consider this (not that its canon but more as fanfic idea) what if? There was something way in the past but Piljoo stopped it. There is definitely a seduction/power game between them so what if that wasn’t going to be their first time but it’s been a while? :P The woman is desperate!

OH! If we're talking fan fic, and we have the liberty to change things- I would have made her a cunning femme fatale, which would make Pill Joo's revenge much challenging. I would have had her longing for him but not making a move on him as he's too important to her ambition. And I would make him being aware of her desire and leading her on, while actually dating other women, like a normal highly attractive man :) I would write scenes of him with his dates, openly flaunting them in from of her, while she is with her son, crazy jealous but desperately trying to hide what she feels from her son... 

But I can't say that I will ever write her having an actual relationship with him- for him to willingly sleep with the woman that is responsible for the death of his brother is just too much for me, most especially not when he was young. Then everything would have been too fresh. After all he tried to kill her, so then he would agree to sleep with her?! Not likely...  I couldn't respect a character like that. Him having his love sleep with another man was bad enough...  

People in that new thread, including Kfangurl, were talking about how Mal Ran constantly tries to touch Piljoo and he softly rejects her, like when she puts on a watch on him and he takes it off and says “Not yet, later” . Anyway Im bored and seeing things! Pardon me! :ph34r: “I” am desperate!!!

Considering what Mi Sook said after the filming of the show, I wonder how much of the touching was her idea :) 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@Biology Lesson Ohhh I love this scenario of him making her crazy jealous! And I know if Piljoo were to sleep with her it would be very degrading and pitiful. It’d be like destroying himself. But it could also mean that his anger and thirst for revenge is so great that it consumes him and every other feeling he may have. Because of course in my (fan fiction) scenario he is not “attracted” to her so much as seeing her attraction towards him as a powerful weapon. But you are right, teasing her is much more powerful than actually sleeping with her. I believe people entertain this idea because Mal Ran talks about Pil Joo as if he is a replacement for her loyal chauffer/hired assassin. She refers to Piljoo as her possession although her body language sometimes suggests she is submissive towards him. Its that little game they have of who is the puppet master and who is the puppet here? Who owns whom? The one thing we can all agree is that those two were HOT together and have to do a sexy thing somewhere somehow! 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

6 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

@Biology Lesson Ohhh I love this scenario of him making her crazy jealous! And I know if Piljoo were to sleep with her it would be very degrading and pitiful. It’d be like destroying himself. But it could also mean that his anger and thirst for revenge is so great that it consumes him and every other feeling he may have. Because of course in my (fan fiction) scenario he is not “attracted” to her so much as seeing her attraction towards him as a powerful weapon. But you are right, teasing her is much more powerful than actually sleeping with her. I believe people entertain this idea because Mal Ran talks about Pil Joo as if he is a replacement for her loyal chauffer/hired assassin.

This is something I don't remember if it was discussed in the show- it was clear that by the time we met the driver, they weren't in a relationship anymore, and he was back to just being her driver/henchman. Did they say when she broke off the relationship and why he remained so loyal to her?

6 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

She refers to Piljoo as her possession although her body language sometimes suggests she is submissive towards him. Its that little game they have of who is the puppet master and who is the puppet here? Who owns whom? The one thing we can all agree is that those two were HOT together and have to do a sexy thing somewhere somehow! 

My main problem with Money Flower was them making her mentally unstable and so reliant on him. That, to me, made the long game he was playing completely redundant. I can think of several different ways he could have driven her to a mental break down, without waiting more than 20 years for his revenge. If she was strong and cunning, I could have understood why it took him so long to destroy her...

I join your hope that they get to do a  sexier show together

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

On 3/18/2021 at 9:52 PM, Prettysup said:

Seems that the sunset drama has changed the actor name to Yoon Doo-joon. Perhaps Hyuk has given up waiting for this and hopefully taken on something else more ready to start shooting. 

Omg I'm so sad... :'(

I was putting too much hopes on this tvN drama for him to receive more and more recognition... I fully trust his choices maybe I'm just anxious and missing him so freaking much ...

• Like 4

6 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

The famous scene where he closes the door

Yes that sickening scene. If it's the Writer intention to puzzle us, it succeeded. All of us watching the drama would say NO to a sexual relationship with Mal Ran. But when looking at the way Mal Ran behaves when she's alone with PJ, like giving him the new watch, the way she touches him. And when she went to PJ room to have a drink after PJ succeeded in getting the fund back from her sister-in-law, the way Mal Ran touches PJ face & the way PJ touches her hand before handing her the wine glass....I mean, it seemed to suggest a hidden relationship.

he was back to just being her driver/henchman. Did they say when she broke off the relationship and why he remained so loyal to her?

You're right, the writing for MF wasn't as detailed as we would want it to be. Even if the drama didn't show the sexual relationship between Mal Ran & Driver, but at least give a brief explanation for audience to understand.

I'm just thinking....ok, Eun Cheon is older than Boo Cheon. Which means Mal Ran husb never have slept with her frequently enough for her to produce a son. If he already has a mistress he loves, he doesn't need to sleep with Mal Ran that regularly. (Hahaha). But Mal Ran needed to produce a son, an heir. If she has no son, all the good stuff will go to Boo Cheon cousin. 

And the question is here, how did the Driver ended up sleeping with her? Was it her request or was it both were drunk? The driver is loyal because his son is in her hands. He wanted to be able to stay close to his son & be part of Boo Cheon's growing up.

I just cannot remember if when Boo Cheon was born, Mal Ran husb already died? If he already died, perhaps when he was alive he didn't even sleep with Mal Ran at all. With her husb dead, no one can dispute that Boo Cheon's not a Jang. Anyone remembers Kyung Cheon age? Same age as Boo Cheon is it?

My main problem with Money Flower was them making her mentally unstable and so reliant on him. That, to me, made the long game he was playing completely redundant. I can think of several different ways he could have driven her to a mental break down, without waiting more than 20 years for his revenge. If she was strong and cunning, I could have understood why it took him so long to destroy her...

Me too finds it too "easy" his revenge. It was literally smooth sailing with the exception of NMH but she wasn't such a big hurdle to jump. I think it needed 20 years because he had to "grow up" first, get the necessary education/degree, work in the organisation & get the people to trust him (esp grandpa). Pil Joo literally handles everything from A-Z in the Jang household. This takes time (alot of time) to climb up to that position.

• Like 3

@budgerie Ok, some things are fresh in my mind because I rewatched the first 4 eps but others are fuzzy memories. Ill put stuff in spoilers just in case there is a new fan lurking 

Spoiler

In the first few eps we see that Eun Cheon is the older brother, but not too much older than Bucheon, but it seems Kyung Cheon was younger than Bucheon. I think the difference in age between Piljoo/Eun Cheon and Bucheon can't be too big since we look almost the same age as teenagers. 

So Bucheon was the middle child. Like you said, it seems the husband never touched Mal Ran, and if I recall correctly, the husband knew Bucheon wasn't his son (I think this was revealed later in the drama) Another recollection I have, is of Mal Ran holding Bucheon as a baby, spying on Piljoo's mom and seeing that she was pregnant with Kyung Cheon (I will confirm this when I get to that scene). 

Mal Ran's husband did know Bucheon. In episode 3 or 4, when they held the memorial service for the husband, Bucheon remembers the big candies that his father gave him. He gave the same candies to his other kids too. Bucheon and Piljoo bonded over this, despite the fact that Bucheon didn't know the true origin of Piljoo. 

I concur that Piljoo took long with his revenge because he wasn't going to accomplish much when he was younger. Once he decided what his revenge was going to be, give everything to Mal Ran and then take it all away, the whole thing was set in motion but it would require a lot of patience and determination. It is pretty exaggerated, not super realistic or plausible, but I accepted it from the moment I realized Money Flower was like a "masterpiece makjang" or masterpiece soap opera. This outrageous premise was part of that. Another reason would be that, Piljoo was relishing his revenge as much as he was loathing himself and that family. One would think, wouldn't he want to get it over with as soon as possible? but he didn't. He was savouring the whole process in a, well, unhealthy/toxic way.  But that was Piljoo, he was sick, broken, twisted, otherwise he would not have been able to go through what he did, he would never consider throwing someone as naive as Mo Hyun to the lion's den (and this without even counting that she saved his life once!) And remember how during first eps, how he had some regrets and almost called the whole thing off (for love, for compassion for Mo Hyun) but then reverted back and literally planted all those false memories into Mo Hyun's head, making her think, it was Bucheon who saved her and took her home when she was drunk? I mean, how sick was that? Piljoo was dangerous and borderline psychopath tbh, but I loved him lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

Right now, I’m just patiently waiting for his new variety.... and at the same time rewatching Dragon brothers for the nth time!

Watching him in DB was ....how shall I put it? How on earth did this man in DB become Pil Joo!! It's kinda disbelieving that it's the same man. Hahaha!

1 hour ago, dramafan33 said:

@budgerie Ok, some things are fresh in my mind because I rewatched the first 4 eps but others are fuzzy memories. Ill put stuff in spoilers just in case there is a new fan lurking 

Reveal hidden contents

In the first few eps we see that Eun Cheon is the older brother, but not too much older than Bucheon, but it seems Kyung Cheon was younger than Bucheon. I think the difference in age between Piljoo/Eun Cheon and Bucheon can't be too big since we look almost the same age as teenagers. 

So Bucheon was the middle child. Like you said, it seems the husband never touched Mal Ran, and if I recall correctly, the husband knew Bucheon wasn't his son (I think this was revealed later in the drama) Another recollection I have, is of Mal Ran holding Bucheon as a baby, spying on Piljoo's mom and seeing that she was pregnant with Kyung Cheon (I will confirm this when I get to that scene). 

Mal Ran's husband did know Bucheon. In episode 3 or 4, when they held the memorial service for the husband, Bucheon remembers the big candies that his father gave him. He gave the same candies to his other kids too. Bucheon and Piljoo bonded over this, despite the fact that Bucheon didn't know the true origin of Piljoo. 

I concur that Piljoo took long with his revenge because he wasn't going to accomplish much when he was younger. Once he decided what his revenge was going to be, give everything to Mal Ran and then take it all away, the whole thing was set in motion but it would require a lot of patience and determination. It is pretty exaggerated, not super realistic or plausible, but I accepted it from the moment I realized Money Flower was like a "masterpiece makjang" or masterpiece soap opera. This outrageous premise was part of that. Another reason would be that, Piljoo was relishing his revenge as much as he was loathing himself and that family. One would think, wouldn't he want to get it over with as soon as possible? but he didn't. He was savouring the whole process in a, well, unhealthy/toxic way.  But that was Piljoo, he was sick, broken, twisted, otherwise he would not have been able to go through what he did, he would never consider throwing someone as naive as Mo Hyun to the lion's den (and this without even counting that she saved his life once!) And remember how during first eps, how he had some regrets and almost called the whole thing off (for love, for compassion for Mo Hyun) but then reverted back and literally planted all those false memories into Mo Hyun's head, making her think, it was Bucheon who saved her and took her home when she was drunk? I mean, how sick was that? Piljoo was dangerous and borderline psychopath tbh, but I loved him lol

Many thanks for refreshing my memory too!

Spoiler

Whenever I watched MF, I would skip the beginning episodes. Not really interested at the young Pil Joo though. Lol. Yes I recalled that scene (now) which Mal Ran carried a baby spying on her husb mistress. Wait...the mistress was preg with Kyung Cheon. Boo Cheon was a toddler or baby. Eun Cheong was about 8 years old right? Or 7 years old? Meaning if as a teenager Eun Cheong was 15 years old when he tried to kill Mal Ran, Boo Cheon would have been around 8 - 9 years old. But onscreen, both are like same age already. Puzzled?  

Oh ya, now you mentioned I remember, that BC said his father gave him the candy. But at which episode did he find out that BC wasn't his baby? I totally forgot about seeing this scene. Blame it on my aging memory.

Ok, because PJ is acted by JH so PJ is not hated even though PJ did many "bad" things. Hahaha! But putting that aside, PJ is really despicable. Using MH as his revenge when she saved his life. That episode in the grass when he wanted to approach MH than Mal Ran slapped him & told him to think twice or what...I wonder if he had gotten to her (if Mal Ran didn't intercept), what would he have told MH? I don't think he would come clean, I think he would cook up some excuses to make it like he was there to take photos of birds. I wished that scene was allowed to go through...cos I'm curious what would PJ say to MH.

As for the ending, IDK is it out of respect for k culture or out of respect for elders, grandpa was in coma & Mal Ran gone crazy. This is so anti climax, I would love to see the both of them being handcuff & end up doing jail term.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

8 hours ago, budgerie said:

Watching him in DB was ....how shall I put it? How on earth did this man in DB become Pil Joo!! It's kinda disbelieving that it's the same man. Hahaha!

In DB? What about JH in the BTS of MF?! How does he quickly transition from sweet and soft eyed to cynical and sharp eyed?! :bashful:

But I think seeing him in TLOJ finally gave me more insight into who he is- it's like there is an undercurrent of will of steel, drive and seriousness in him that is always present, that is coated with principles, humor and kindness. And everything else is just tools he uses to interact with people with curiosity- it's like he's collecting data about the world and people all the time. So when it's time to create a character, he does it in a very complete way- it's as if he's creating a complete human being that is completely separate from him, and then manages to easily switches to that character when someone yells "action". I just don't know how he does it :)

Also, we saw that even in a set up in which he is just part of a team, and is not the oldest or the most popular, he still manages to become very central, simply by trying to take care of everyone. So imagine how it is when he's actually the lead! 

11 hours ago, budgerie said:

Hide contents

Whenever I watched MF, I would skip the beginning episodes. Not really interested at the young Pil Joo though. Lol. Yes I recalled that scene (now) which Mal Ran carried a baby spying on her husb mistress. Wait...the mistress was preg with Kyung Cheon. Boo Cheon was a toddler or baby. Eun Cheong was about 8 years old right? Or 7 years old? Meaning if as a teenager Eun Cheong was 15 years old when he tried to kill Mal Ran, Boo Cheon would have been around 8 - 9 years old. But onscreen, both are like same age already. Puzzled?  

Oh ya, now you mentioned I remember, that BC said his father gave him the candy. But at which episode did he find out that BC wasn't his baby? I totally forgot about seeing this scene. Blame it on my aging memory.

Ok, because PJ is acted by JH so PJ is not hated even though PJ did many "bad" things. Hahaha! But putting that aside, PJ is really despicable. Using MH as his revenge when she saved his life. That episode in the grass when he wanted to approach MH than Mal Ran slapped him & told him to think twice or what...I wonder if he had gotten to her (if Mal Ran didn't intercept), what would he have told MH? I don't think he would come clean, I think he would cook up some excuses to make it like he was there to take photos of birds. I wished that scene was allowed to go through...cos I'm curious what would PJ say to MH.

As for the ending, IDK is it out of respect for k culture or out of respect for elders, grandpa was in coma & Mal Ran gone crazy. This is so anti climax, I would love to see the both of them being handcuff & end up doing jail term.

Have to say I agree with all of your comments- For me, even though I like MF better than Chuno, I feel that in both it was JH's performance that elevated them to brilliance! I like MF better than Chuno since in MF I also liked the director and most of the performances, while in Chuno- I didn't! 

• Like 3

So, I'm seeing posts about this show called "Joseon exorcist", and in this show features Bang won as a king. And I wonder- did this production consider offering this role to JH? I don't know if I want him to be in this show, also I'm not sure he'd even want to portray him again, especially in this kind of setup, but I do wonder if they even consider offering in to JH... I guess it annoys me to see anyone but JH portray this character :) 

I'm just frustrated by the lack of news for a new project...

• Like 2