JH being flirty with Sumi through his heart shaped joen (herb pancake?)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNUcIbvJZLT/

Looking at this BTS of the photoshoot, is it me or JH is the most experienced in such shoots? Notice how he doesn't move, while everyone around are moving too much...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNUgyl4FyUn/

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

He's better at cooking now!!

Preview shown at the  production presentation of MBN's new entertainment program'Nationwide Bang Bang  Cook Cook', which was broadcast live on the afternoon of the 

Very handsome :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

• Prettysup changed the title to Jang Hyuk 장혁 - upcoming variety 'National Bang Bang Cook Cook', upcoming movie 'Tomb of the River’

Jane has translated three clips from the restaurant preview, and I swear, JH is so strangely serious sometimes, even about the silliest things. He's impressed with things that most people will view as ordinary, like hotdogs, spices or motorbikes, in the travel show, and the thing is- he actually thinks that people around him will also be impressed as much as he is! That innocence of his! Never change JH!

On another note- JH is strangely aggressive with the comedian... I wonder if they will address his imitation of JH...

Also- I really hope that this show will finally make me understand his friendship with CTH...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

Since this 200 Korean actors thing is targeted at foreign audience, do show some support at their official Instagram account and Youtube channel if you can.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNSSSO2jevd/?igshid=1mmg1g4rabft5

https://youtu.be/iDRGbMYJ-mI

I think that instagram is not the official account. I saw the profile, its says unofficial. But we can support the YouTube account.:approves:

I want to see him sprinking his magic powder everywhere..

:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

25 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

I think that instagram is not the official account. I saw the profile, its says unofficial. But we can support the YouTube account.

I want to see him sprinking his magic powder everywhere..

Oh yeah u are right, they wrote there it’s unofficial lol.. Btw who was the one complaining ajincome didn’t post those pics yesterday? Coz he just did it haha 

Anyway we will get to see him 2x this week. Hope to see more hd pics 

• Like 3

1.- Jang Hyuk closing his eyes as if calming himself down when they don’t appreciate his hotdog expertise is the most adorable thing ever

2.- He can now make pancakes! Im so impressed! And, did Kim Soomi love it? I see their affair continues lol 

3.- @Biology Lesson I want to see him scolding Lee Sang Yeob for his bad impression lol Let’s get a sweet revenge through this show

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

31 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Oh yeah u are right, they wrote there it’s unofficial lol.. Btw who was the one complaining ajincome didn’t post those pics yesterday? Coz he just did it haha 

Anyway we will get to see him 2x this week. Hope to see more hd pics 

Haha! I'm glad he posted them too! Can't wait for this Friday and Saturday! 

23 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

1.- Jang Hyuk closing his eyes as if calming himself down when they don’t appreciate his hotdog expertise is the most adorable thing ever

2.- He can now make pancakes! Im so impressed! And, did Kim Soomi love it? I see their affair continues lol 

3.- @Biology Lesson I want to see him scolding Lee Sang Yeob for his bad impression lol Let’s get a sweet revenge through this show

Hahaha! He's a little upset that they undermine his experience of making hotdogs. He has taken great lengths to perfect this seemingly simple dish.

But his expression is tooooooo  cute!!!!!!

Soo Mi is so touched by his heart shaped korean pancake. She thinks he made it lovingly. Oh dear, poor Soo Mi is falling deeper now..hahaha!:bashful:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

57 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

It was me! I wasn't complaining, I just thought it hilarious that he wasn't paying attention to those posts :) 

51 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

This was just posted! I adore it when he does that! :D

seeing her reaction here, I think she did :) . I think someone actually translated it, but I can't find that post now... was it you, @azureblue7?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNUT37opuSX/

Me too. :P JH already seems kinda salty with him, while Lee Sang Yeob seems surprisingly respectful and almost awed... Makes me kinda like him... :) I just checked- looks like he appeared in Midas! So JH and Lee Sang Yeob already know each other!

• Like 6

@Biology Lesson Yes, actually I saw someone posted a clip from Midas not so long ago. I think Lee Sang Yeob was one of the guys who worked for him in the second part of Midas. 

I’ve gotten very curious about their rapport now and also with CTH. I found it interesting that CTH sided with JH at some point? when he said “don’t pay attention to him” referring to LSY :yum:. In fact, doesn’t CTH seem a bit calmer now? (Except for his joker laugh) We’ll see how this evolves lol. I think we might be seeing that whole age hierarchy thing between koreans at play here. LSY may want to mock him but he can’t get too far cause JH is his senior after all. And JH seems willing to remind him of that kkkk. I love this! It’s payback time!!! (Disclaimer to casual readers, Im only joking. I noticed in the past some people took our comments here way too seriously) 

• Like 7

The show looks like it might be fun! CTH and LSY are both really good in variety so hopefully there will be some fun interaction amidst the cooking. 

43 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Me too. :P JH already seems kinda salty with him, while Lee Sang Yeob seems surprisingly respectful and almost awed... Makes me kinda like him... :) I just checked- looks like he appeared in Midas! So JH and Lee Sang Yeob already know each other!

Lee Sang Yeob is younger than JH. I wouldn't expect him to be anything but respectful. 

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

@Biology Lesson Yes, actually I saw someone posted a clip from Midas not so long ago. I think Lee Sang Yeob was one of the guys who worked for him in the second part of Midas. 

I’ve gotten very curious about their rapport now and also with CTH. I found it interesting that CTH sided with JH at some point? when he said “don’t pay attention to him” referring to LSY :yum:

I don't know, I thought it was the other way round... LSY said that he never heard so much about hotdogs in such a a short time and then CTH said "don't listen to him too closely' , so I think CTH was actually telling LSY and the production (he was looking beyond the cameras) not to listen too closely to JH. but I might be wrong... 

36 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

. In fact, doesn’t CTH seem a bit calmer now? (Except for his joker laugh) We’ll see how this evolves lol. I think we might be seeing that whole age hierarchy thing between koreans at play here. LSY may want to mock him but he can’t get too far cause JH is his senior after all. And JH seems willing to remind him of that kkkk. I love this! It’s payback time!!! (Disclaimer to casual readers, Im only joking. I noticed in the past some people took our comments here way too seriously) 

I did wonder about this sequence, cause both CTH and LSY are considered to be comedians, and yet the funniest guy there was JH...

Again, I really hope this show will make me understand their friendship... I read some of the articles recounting  what they said about their friendship during the press conference, but the translation was so bad, I can't really make sense of it. All I got was that JH enjoyed seeing his friend once a week. if any of you make sense of this...- 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/408/0000119437?lfrom=twitter

• Like 4

@Biology Lesson Ahhh you may be right about CTH saying that to LSY. It actually fits better with their usual dynamic (boohoo, disappointed) 

Are we sure LSY is a comedian? Ive only seen him briefly playing supporting characters in dramas (Midas, where I don’t really remember him and Nice Guy where he was in an unrequited love situation with the fl) 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

@Biology Lesson Ahhh you may be right about CTH saying that to LSY. It actually fits better with their usual dynamic (boohoo, disappointed) 

Are we sure LSY is a comedian? Ive only seen him briefly playing supporting characters in dramas (Midas, where I don’t really remember him and Nice Guy where he was in an unrequited love situation with the fl) 

LSY is an actor, not a comedian.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

I thought he was, since all I have seen of him was him doing his JH impression... Him not being a comedian , as @qynn says, might explain why I've never found that impression funny or any good... :hwaiting2:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

I thought he was, since all I have seen of him was him doing his JH impression... Him not being a comedian , as @qynn says, might explain why I've never found that impression funny or any good... 

I think u were the only one here who kept referring him as ‘the comedian’ haha