On this day, Jang Hyuk said, "I'm an actor in the media, but I don't watch TV well, so I watch it lately. I've watched'Sky Castle' and' World of the married' now"

Translated from naver news. Haha..not sure if accurate again.

He also said that real life marries couples should not behave the way in drama ‘World of Married’ haha 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

3 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

This is something I wondered about- what JH expected from this movie? I hope she asked him more about this- about how it felt to see this movie, that he worked so hard for, coming out after 3 years and succeeding is such a way.

From Christine's post:

I'm so grateful and happy to know that the swordsman's reaction is good

Choi Hwa-jeong asked, "Is this the expected result," saying, "The current movie'Swordsman' is running second in Korean movies." Jang Hyuk said "No." "I have a thought that it would be nice if it went well. Thank you for the response," he added.

This part will be different had it been recorded today coz it has now dropped to 8th position yesterday after the attack of 5 new movies for Chuseok haha. Let’s hope it recover this weekend. 

4 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Did you all realise that Hyuk has turned his IG account back to private? Haha..luckily @Prettysupfollowed him before he did that.:joy:

Oh really? No wonder I thot his followers had dropped 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

This part will be different had it been recorded today coz it has now dropped to 8th position yesterday after the attack of 5 new movies for Chuseok haha. Let’s hope it recover this weekend. 

Oh really? No wonder I thot his followers had dropped 

Yes..i thought so too. But I saw fans commenting about it on IG then I copied the link to his profile,  then paste it in an incognito tab in a browser, it was private. Guess he is determined to stick to his decision. Even the fact that  his followers increased so rapidly over those few days didn't cause his decision to change.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Yes..i thought so too. But I saw fans commenting about it on IG then I copied the link to his profile,  then paste it in an incognito tab in a browser, it was private. Guess he is determined to stick to his decision. Even the fact that  his followers increased so rapidly over those few days didn't cause his decision to change.

But I thought he will at least do it after Swordsman finished screening? It has been less then a week.

Btw is this new? It was not among the batch released a few days ago right?

EjFDvLoUwAAAZ4z?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 1
  • Love 2

54 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

I think so. I have not seen it. Where did you see this?

From twitter

40 minutes ago, corey said:

I checked his IG yesterday and it was fine.... and then after you posted this, I checked and..... zonk, I can no longer see it. :(.

You didn't create an account just to follow him?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

He also said that real life marries couples should not behave the way in drama ‘World of Married’ haha 

That is so comforting to hear (esp for his wife). Despite being in the entertainment industry for many long years, he didn't lose his head. Thumbs up!! 

24 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Ok, not zooming in on his hairy hands, how about his face then?

I'm fine with everything except his hair. Maybe should give him 2 cartoon clips to clip on both sides of the curtain.

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

Even the fact that  his followers increased so rapidly over those few days didn't cause his decision to change.

Could even be because of the rapid increase, he decided "oh not good" let's set back to private. Lol...

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

Did you all realise that Hyuk has turned his IG account back to private? Haha..luckily @Prettysupfollowed him before he did that.:joy:

Not sure if it's connected but earlier today I saw an angry post on IG in Korean, that I can't find anymore. I knew that it was angry because of the angry emojis used :). At any rate, I tried translating what was said, and luckily I didn't delete the translation. This is what I got:

"Everyone, take a look at this
What do you think? ?? .
On Hyuk's Instagram
It's happening. .
Before Hyuk was unpublished
There was no such thing. .
I'm a fan of k-pop ...
You should be at your own home
Fun talk
Even if Hyuk doesn't get angry
I get angry"

So either someone was posting inappropriate comments on JH's IG posts or irrelevant ones. I can't really say cause in the picture that was posted along with the message, I guess as evidence, I saw one comment in english that just complimented JH, and the rest was in arabic and korean, so I didn't understand them.

This is the original Korean. Maybe someone here can make sense of this:

皆様 これを ご覧になり
どぉ思います??

ヒョクさんのインスタグラムで
起こってるのです。

ヒョクさんが非公開前は
こんな事有りませんでした。

k-popのファンだったり…
ご自分のホームでらればいいべさ
楽しいお喋り

ヒョクさんが怒らなくても
私が怒る

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Not sure if it's connected but earlier today I saw an angry post on IG in Korean, that I can't find anymore. I knew that it was angry because of the angry emojis used :). At any rate, I tried translating what was said, and luckily I didn't delete the translation. This is what I got:

What do you think? ?? .
On Hyuk's Instagram
It's happening. .
I'm a fan of k-pop ...
Fun talk
I get angry"

So either someone was posting inappropriate comments on JH's IG posts or irrelevant ones. I can't really say cause in the picture that was posted along with the message, I guess as evidence, I saw one comment in english that just complimented JH, and the rest was in arabic and korean, so I didn't understand them.

皆様 これを ご覧になり
どぉ思います??

ヒョクさんのインスタグラムで
起こってるのです。

ヒョクさんが非公開前は
こんな事有りませんでした。

k-popのファンだったり…
ご自分のホームでらればいいべさ
楽しいお喋り

ヒョクさんが怒らなくても
私が怒る

This looks more like Japanese rather than Korean.

Anyway I am sure many Korean actors/actresses get this type of hate comments all the time, I don't think he is so easily affected since he has been in this line for over 20 years.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Is it? Obviously I can't tell the difference... 

3 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Anyway I am sure many Korean actors/actresses get this type of hate comments all the time, I don't think he is so easily affected since he has been in this line for over 20 years.

I don't think it was hate comments. I think it was something relating to K-pop... Have no idea what. Not sure if it's about him being easily affected, or just not wanting to deal with certain things. Social media can be a double edged sword...

But I can still see JH's account- I guess all those that were accepted by him can?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Is it? Obviously I can't tell the difference... 

I don't think it was hate comments. I think it was something relating to K-pop... Have no idea what. Not sure if it's about him being easily affected, or just not wanting to deal with certain things. Social media can be a double edged sword...

But I can still see JH's account- I guess all those that were accepted by him can?

Yap you are safe as long as u have followed him earlier.

There is one easy way to differentiate between Japanese and Korean - Korean language has many circles and squares, you see the one you quoted above had none?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Not sure if it's connected but earlier today I saw an angry post on IG in Korean, that I can't find anymore. I knew that it was angry because of the angry emojis used :)

I saw that post too. I thought the owner might be upset because some fans seemed to be having their own conversations there, which could be deemed impolite.   But I'm not sure. 

18 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Yes it's japanese. Anyway like you said, I think he won't be affected. 

12 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Yes, all those accepted can still see. But not new fans who want to follow him now.

55 minutes ago, budgerie said:

I'm fine with everything except his hair. Maybe should give him 2 cartoon clips to clip on both sides of the curtain.

Hahahha! Like this?

Pics-Art-09-30-08-13-32.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

41 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

What do you think? ?? .
On Hyuk's Instagram
It's happening. .
I'm a fan of k-pop ...
Fun talk
I get angry"

皆様 これを ご覧になり
どぉ思います??

ヒョクさんのインスタグラムで
起こってるのです。

ヒョクさんが非公開前は
こんな事有りませんでした。

k-popのファンだったり…
ご自分のホームでらればいいべさ
楽しいお喋り

ヒョクさんが怒らなくても
私が怒る

Yea, maybe it's not so much him being bothered by a comment itself, but he doesn't want his fans to get agitated or wrap up in the drama.  Too much wasted energy then it becomes sad.

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Hahahha! Like this?

Haha so cute but ur clips are in the wrong direction

39 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

Yea, maybe it's not so much him being bothered by a comment itself, but he doesn't want his fans to get agitated or wrap up in the drama.  Too much wasted energy then it becomes sad.

But those who already followed him can still post comments, unless he go filter and kick out those naughty ones.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

21 hours ago, Prettysup said:

But those who already followed him can still post comments, unless he go filter and kick out those naughty ones.

Haha yeah wrong direction but the clips are as cute as hyukie. :fullofhearts:

I think he's just a private person. Making it public is solely for promoting the movie, but isn't it a bit too early to set it back to private again. :sweat_smile:

23 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Ok, not zooming in on his hairy hands, how about his face then?

Awwww this is much much better. So handsome regardless of the curtains haha. :kiss_wink:

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

30 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Well I just mean by looking at the rate his fans were increasing stopping it soon at 274k would be easier before it hit 400k and get really out of hand.  Maybe he wasn't expecting it to increase that quickly hence he put it back to private so soon.  Also, he can also have help from manager to kick out existing or really naughty ones.

• Like 5

43 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Hahaha! Is it? Hyuk seldom wears them so he doesn't know which way is right..

11 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

Well I just mean by looking at the rate his fans were increasing stopping it soon at 274k would be easier before it hit 400k and get really out of hand.  Maybe he wasn't expecting it to increase that quickly hence he put it back to private so soon.  Also, he can also have help from manager to kick out existing or really naughty ones.

True, be might be shocked to see how fast it was increasing in just a few days.. so he has to set it to private earlier than expected.

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

I thought I saw 275k earlier and was surprised it dropped to 274k yesterday. Maybe that 1k has been kicked out already haha

So this is the song he requested during the SBS Power Time today?

• Like 3
  • Love 1