From the preview clip,  I don't think another guest is JH. His voice speaking is not JH's.

I like the concept of this show.  I watched some of their clips on Youtube. The hosts visit the guest's house and do activities there. 

haha since JH keeps his personal life private I don't think he will appear in this show though. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

19 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

And like for @budgerie , the interaction of CTH with JH is not enjoyable for me to watch.

This does make me wonder.  Most of the time they just call the hint person, but the fact that CTH is physically there makes me wonder if he have a bigger part in the show.  They have had friends stay before, but in such a case JH probably chose it.

@nyk they don't go to all the masters' house.  The master can pick any spot they want so still possible for him to be on show.  Like for the sports guy they slept at the gym.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, nyk said:

From the preview clip,  I don't think another guest is JH. His voice speaking is not JH's.

Same here, doesn’t immediately strike me as JH. His body language doesn’t seem so, and I’ve never seem JH do ballet nor spin something with his finger before. Just kinda odd! And the build of the person seems abit more bulky. JH is quite thin by now?

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Thanks!! He looks a pop idol but with stubble.

Haha a very very handsome and mature pop idol. :P How can he stand that strand of curls over his eye haha. Why didn't u let him use your hair clips? Lol. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

15 minutes ago, Ding77 said:

Haha a very very handsome and mature pop idol. :P How can he stand that strand of curls over his eye haha. Why didn't u let him use your hair clips? Lol. :lol:

I think he will have a busy time flipping his hair during the yacht expedition haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

14 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

I love that JH didn't cooperate with the cutesy tone of the vid. Sexy serious look!

Was he the one with black shorts jumping into the sea in the first few seconds of the second video?

When can we get some HD pics of this?

121102535_1795428493966138_2244967265816

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

The one in black shorts I guess, too bad no close up 

@Biology Lesson I did say the jacket is nice right?? Hahaha...

You did, and I agree with you... now, as to the mustard pants JH is wearing on deck in the Yacht expedition clip- that I don't understand! :blink: it's like a return of the 80s! I guess they look very comfortable...:lol:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:
1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

First 2 teasers on Yacht Expedition The Beginning are out

I love that JH didn't cooperate with the cutesy tone of the vid. Sexy serious look! :)

I like his look in the press conference-  And that jacket is really nice!

I can foresee that he will spend more time talking to the captain , learning more about his life experiences.

I love his look today too!

Pics-Art-10-12-06-20-28.jpg

35 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

The one in black shorts I guess, too bad no close up 

No close up..but got slow mo..haha

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGPQhRvJhk4/?igshid=1noi5bv0zg4bh

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

I can foresee that he will spend more time talking to the captain , learning more about his life experiences.

I love his look today too!

No close up..but got slow mo..haha

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGPQhRvJhk4/?igshid=1noi5bv0zg4bh

So handsome, hehe. :fullofhearts: Yeah I agree with you that he'll have a lot of questions to ask the captain. 

Oh, it's really JH!! :kiss_wink: And he's fairer than the girl lol. :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1