[sitcom 2004] Nonstop 5 논스톱5

Guest jinhee

thank u so muchh nikki for translating that part.. r they going out after this..ahh MINRIN hwaiting~..I can't wait for todays episode..but I felt bad for kyung joon too..he always came at the wrong time...but then he's the one that wanted to be friends..I don't understand him..

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest flyfany89

yesssss go MINRIN!!!!!!

but i still feel soo bad for kyoungjoon :(

yes GO MINRIN!!!! <33333

and I also feel bad for kyungjoon too

Guest angelix

thank u so muchh nikki for translating that part.. r they going out after this..ahh MINRIN hwaiting~..I can't wait for todays episode..but I felt bad for kyung joon too..he always came at the wrong time...but then he's the one that wanted to be friends..I don't understand him..

^ exactly, but then he had reasons to why he want to be friends only with jungrin

Guest cindel25

Thanks Nikki please please upload the rest of the subbed espies soon on your clubbox. I know you're busy but I'll buy you cookies.

!!TEAM MINRIN!!

Guest Madisoid

MINRIN HWAITING!! ALL THE WAY!!

We all do feel bad for Kyung Joon ... But when I think about it, he can't make up his mind himself. I have never been a fan of people holding their feelings inside b/c it always ends up hurting people more. Even though it may hurt at the time and it seems like its not the right thing to do it is.

I have been in this exact scenerio before with my best friend... way back when I was in high school. Totally exactly the same way. We hungout all the time, knew everything about one another, always were around one another... seemed like a couple but we weren't. We could hold hands and it meant nothing... at least I thought it didn't. Until, I ended up learning that my best friend actually liked more then a friend. He wouldn't comfront me because he didn't want to hurt our relationship. But knowing that he liked me and I didn't feel the same way back right off made things harder for both of us. There was a barrier in front of us, a wall, that we couldn't cross over. And seriously, its one the hardest things I have ever done in my life. We basically separated as friends the rest of our senior year in high school. Never really talked... didn't hangout... it was really sad. Until one day I sucked it up and so did he... I comfronted him and said we are being childish and its important that we take care of one another... because that is what friends do. Even though we had this huge ordeal.. b/c of it we have become better friends.... All in all.. it was hard and that is what JungRin and Kyung Joon are dealing with right now, but he is making it harder b/c he can't confess.

*argh shakes fists at him*

Anyways.... THANKS NIKKI FOR THE TRANSLATION!! YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU!!

-amy

Can we please refrain from commenting about nonstop 6? Nonstop 5 is ending in like two weeks, it deserves the attention while it can T__T

I agree

and there is a thread for nOnstop6 go there if u guys have anything to say about it please.

We love and our hooked onto our nonstop 5 right now.

TRANSLATIONS FOR JUNG RIN, MINWOO AND KYUNG JOON'S CONVERSATION-ENDING OF 246

Jung Rin: Kyung Joon, you know I've been trying very hard to erase my feelings for you, don't you? But I can't seem to do that. So even if you go to the army, can't I continue liking you from here? I can visit you occasionally. If you feel that it's a burden, I won't. I'm not suggesting that we date; just exchange letters and contact..

KJ: Jung Rin, let's just be friends. Even as friends, we can exchange letters and visit each other.

JR: That's right...

JR: Jung Rin, what you did was right. What you did was right. It was bound to happen sometime anyways.

MW: Jo Jung Pal.

JR: What brings you here?

MW: Did you get rejected?

JR: Huh?...Yeah.

JUNG: If both of you like each other, the army won't be a barrier. Denying your feelings will become a bigger obstacle for you.

MW: You've cried enough?

JR: You're always there during my 'bad' moments, what is this? Aren't I funny? I've never received love, but I always have high hopes, thinking that there's a chance.

MW: Hey! What you mean never? Did you forget that you're my first love? Although it ended when you became gigantic.

JR: What? Well at least I'm laughing, thanks to you.

MW: Yeah, laugh like that. Then I'll go out with you.

JR: What?

MW: Truthfully speaking, I was intending to date you after you lost weight but since it became like this, you can just lose weight as we date.

MW: Hey! Myung Sook lost so much weight! Therefore there's hope for you too.

JR: You Bastard! You're making fun of me, aren't you? Huh? Joke..

MW: I'm not joking around. Go out with me.

KJ: The moment you hesitate can send your partner further away. When meeting a person, timing is important.

DO NOT TAKE OUT OR USE FOR ANY PURPOSES. It'll be subbed..soon ^__^

nikki ~ THANKS A LOT!!! I've been waiting for this since last night.

MinWoo is just so sweet!!! Imagine, a sexy girl is flirting with him and all he could think about it is JungRin!

And whew, he really looked worried when he was looking for JungRin. And those lines, he was so sweet and yet funny at the same time.

OK now, I've decided to go for MinRin!!! :D

Just makes me sad thinking there's only two weeks left, just when it's getting better. And is it possible for JungRin to fall for MinWoo in two weeks????

Guest SHYshy

I just got done watching half of it live, couple of minutes ago and it was soooo funny but sad... Can't wait tod/l the whole thing!

And thanks Nikki for the translation^^

Guest Charlie_&_M

It's time for my hunting of the day !! Waiting patiently for today's episode :lol: !!

And thanks Nikki for the translation !!! It's even better when you understand what Minwoo said !!! He's even more hotter :lol: !

Hello everyone! i'm a fan of nonstop 5,mainly bcoz of minwoo! ^^

i've been watching it eversince n!kk! made the subbed version for it...

Thanks a lot n!kk!! You're the best.. ^^

Anyway, WHAT??? It's gonna end in two weeks? Aaaarrrgggg, that's bad news... T.T

Thanks for all the info anyway... ^^

nikki, thank you for the translation! UR DA BEST!

ahh....i'm patiently waiting for my download to be completed...can't wait to watch today's episode...

-- edit --

shorti inji, i received ur pm, but for some reason, soompi always hangs when i try to reply to you, anyways, i'm downloading from shinhwa changjo clubbox

http://clubbox.co.kr/shcjcjbnet

Guest sylver

Tonight was another sad episode for KyungRin... -_-

At the end of #246, we see Min-woo asking Jung-lin to date him as a way to forget Kyung-joon. In #247, Kyung-joon didn't wait for Jung-lin's reply and went away so he didn't hear her say no. But at the end of the episode, in front of everyone (excluding Tablo, Jin-woo and Lee Jung), I think Jung-lin asked Min-woo if he was serious in wanting to date her. When Min-woo said yes, she said she'll go out with him... Kyung-joon looked devastated! :( I think he was gonna tell her the truth about his feelings before listening to her shocking statement.

[MBC].Nonstop.5.논스톱.5.247회.051006.LQ

^^The file is in my CB. The link to my CB is under my sig.

Archived