[sitcom 2004] Nonstop 5 논스톱5

Guest jinhee

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MINRIN <33

Kyungrin is way too serious. Minwoo & Junglin are both so playful, and Minwoo is always the person that sees Junglin's tears. I do feel bad for Kyungjoon, but it kinda is his fault if you think about it. and besides, minrin makes me laugh so much more (:

Guest aznprincess

I know this is a really stupid question but I haven't watch NN5 before...but now I want to watch it cuz of minwoo and DBSG's members...but since it's just tooo long...that's why I was just wondering do I need to watch from the very beginning to understand the story?!?! I sound so dumb here hahaha...please don't kill me *hide* just j/k :P

Guest hershy kissez

But Kyung-joon didn't lead her on. He never told her face-to-face that he likes her. He thought that it'll be kinder to Jung-lin if he doesn't confess his love for her since he will be gone for two years and he didn't want to make her wait for him....

but even though~

he rejected her the first time and now is coming back for her when he already broke her heart?

thats just not the man thing to do~ =/

KyungRin!

Reasons why I like KyungRin!

JungRin has liked Kyung Joon for so long now. (Minwoo made her life miserable in high school though.)

They have a huge amount of respect for each other. They are best friends. JungRin knows KyungJoon a lot also. They've been through a lot together. They care for each other a lot. Kyung Joon was always looking out for Jung Rin. Like that one time JungRin's blind date didn't show up so Kyung Joon took her out.

Kyung Joon didn't know what he was missing until Minwoo started taking away JungRin.

Guest -Minna-

THANK YOU YOU SOO MUCH!~

I LOVE YOU!!

.hehe.. clubbox hasn't been working well on my computer these days.. i REALLY wanted to see this episode too!!~ THANKS!!~

MINRIN <33

Kyungrin is way too serious. Minwoo & Junglin are both so playful, and Minwoo is always the person that sees Junglin's tears. I do feel bad for Kyungjoon, but it kinda is his fault if you think about it. and besides, minrin makes me laugh so much more (:

I AGREE!!

minwoo is always there for her when she's sad... he knows her more than any other person... and they get along well in their own special way. hehe

GO MINRIN!!~

KyungRin!

Reasons why I like KyungRin!

JungRin has liked Kyung Joon for so long now. (Minwoo made her life miserable in high school though.)

They have a huge amount of respect for each other. They are best friends. JungRin knows KyungJoon a lot also. They've been through a lot together. They care for each other a lot. Kyung Joon was always looking out for Jung Rin. Like that one time JungRin's blind date didn't show up so Kyung Joon took her out.

Kyung Joon didn't know what he was missing until Minwoo started taking away JungRin.

im a kyungrin supporter too, but u can make a case for minwoo.

Lately, Minwoo has been really looking out for JungRin.

KTH <3

Guest hershy kissez

i think minwoo and jungrin have been through more stuff together then kyoungjoon and junggrin.

jungrin already showed her tears and her pain to minwoo and minwoo has taken it in and also was in pain with her.

the way he cared about her and the way he tried to help them get together shows that he knows what shes going through!

i think its just that his player-ish type side is taking over that gentle kind and caring side of minwoo that he shows so faintly which leads to people saying he only bothers jungrin.

when really i dont think it is :rolleyes:

wow im a really big MINRIN supporter lol

I guess Kyung Joon and JungRin are one of my favourite onscreen couple. I wished they get their own miniseries or a banjun drama or something.

in anycase.

Jungrin's a very good actress isn't she?

The best part i think was when she was just holding back her tears when she replied to his question did u get rejected.

Dammit JungRin!!! Why break Kyung Joon's heart like that?

I was wondering did Minwoo ever tell Jung Rin that Kyung Joon said that Kyung Joon likes Jung Rin?

I guess Kyung Joon and JungRin are one of my favourite onscreen couple. I wished they get their own miniseries or a banjun drama or something.

in anycase.

Jungrin's a very good actress isn't she?

The best part i think was when she was just holding back her tears when she replied to his question did u get rejected.

Dammit JungRin!!! Why break Kyung Joon's heart like that?

I was wondering did Minwoo ever tell Jung Rin that Kyung Joon said that Kyung Joon likes Jung Rin?

jungrin is very talented~ she is good at everything. *multi-tainer*

KTH <3

Guest angelix

Yeah I remember yoon eun hye made a special appearance in NN4 too, lol that was with MC MONG xD it's somewhere in my burnt discs xD that episode was funny.

anyways, let's hope tonight's epi is much more interesting than yesterday!! WOOT WOOT!! MINRIN!!!

Guest luluchan

kyungrin ALL THE WAY~!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i mean.. look@ how she cries for him~~ they deserve to be with each other!!!a

and minwoo.. welll

i dunno!

hahhaa

ican't wait for tmW!

kyungrin ALL THE WAY~!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i mean.. look@ how she cries for him~~ they deserve to be with each other!!!a

and minwoo.. welll

i dunno!

hahhaa

ican't wait for tmW!

Yay I'm not alone!!! KyungRin.. I swear I'm going to majorly upset if they don't get together.

I think that Kyung Joon and Jung Lin get together in the end and they get brought together by Minwoo :)

Yup, i'm thinking the same.... ahhh...i'm being disloyal to the minrin couple...

Guest s3imaDen

clubboxes that have nonstop

subbed: nonstopfive

HQ: touya, maysialee

LQ: sylver, epikbox (these two usually have them 2-3 hours they air, so if you live in NA then go here if u want to see it in the morning)

subbed????

cooooooll XD

i'll go have a look then XD

-edit-

but.. i dun see any vids in tat folder anymore? T_T

hehehh.. :D

min woo iiss sooo cute <33

I think that Kyung Joon and Jung Lin get together in the end and they get brought together by Minwoo :)

Yup, i'm thinking the same.... ahhh...i'm being disloyal to the minrin couple...

^ I feel the same way...why else would they make minwoo go out with jung lin to make kyung joon jealous.....aish I 'm a bad minrin supporter too :rolleyes:

but then, maybe there's a banjun in store for us!! Since all the other couples are together...does that mean it mostly minkyungrin till the 21st?

Guest greengoose

Heya, everybody! It's d_whitesilver, and I was wondering if any of you guys are the user Yaeri in disguise, lol. XD;;

I just wanna know if she'd still be able to translate for me to sub some Nonstop 5 episodes. If anyone wants to help translate, that'd be great, too. =D

If you're interested in translating for subbing, please PM me!

Thanks so much for all your hard work in translating and subbing!

Hope you guys can continue to do so. This show makes my day : D

Keep up the good work!

Archived