[sitcom 2004] Nonstop 5 논스톱5

Guest jinhee

Guest atlzxaerii

please reupload! :]

i would download on clubbox but mine just stopped working last night. >___<;;

i tried for 2 hours trying to dwnload yesterday&todays nonstop ep.

BUT IT WOULDNT WORK....

of all days it had to stop working..it had to be the day where it was at the climax. -0-

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tinasarangg

i know :'(

this was the best NN EVERR!

;) MINRIN yuckk. Kyungrin YES!

i think the cutest NN5 couple is Lee Jung & Hye Sun.

too cute<333

Guest sylver

[MBC].Section.TV.Ent.섹션.TV.연예통신.304회.051005.LQ

^^Watch Kang Kyung-joon being interviewed by Jo Jung-lin!!!

The file is in my CB. Click the link to my CB under my sig.

Guest angelix

YYYEEEAAAAAHHHH---- i'm not alone for MinRin :P hahahahhaha...

that's going to HAPPEN!!!! :P

but the end is so soon Y____________Y

^ Exactly W_____________________________W I dont want this to end, unless its ..minrin :P , anyways..as i said before soompi crashed, calling all MINRIN fans!! SUPPORT!! :P:P:lol:

Guest bleh_c

clubboxes that have nonstop

subbed: nonstopfive

HQ: touya, maysialee

LQ: sylver, epikbox (these two usually have them 2-3 hours they air, so if you live in NA then go here if u want to see it in the morning)

^ thanks for the info .. just wondering if anyone knows any clubboxes that has any older nonstop 5 eps like episode 100 and earlier?!?!? .... :(

Guest angelix

i know :'(

this was the best NN EVERR!

;) MINRIN yuckk. Kyungrin YES!

i think the cutest NN5 couple is Lee Jung & Hye Sun.

too cute<333

Aww, minrin is not yuck, kyungrin YES, but MINRIN IS BETTER! :P:lol::P they look so cute together, as of same height of distance, adorable :rolleyes: their love and hate relationship is :rolleyes:B)

Guest ilubjoojubbrothers

dang im soo behind with my nonstop..i watch it on vdo...i noe this will never happen but i always wanted so ah kyung joon to hook up..i noe its not gna happen...i lyke it how minwoo is starting to lyke her too i guess...aww my kyung joon..poor him...juss reading the spoilers..cant wait till i catch up with my nonstop..im sad its ending too...boo on nonstop 6...no one i lyke is in...

Guest sub1777

watched todays's episode *dies*

last scene made me *GASP*!!!!!!

have to hear it twice incase i translated it wrong >.<

still can't believe it~~~ GO!!! MINRIN!!!!

NN5 gonna end soon T^T gonna miss them~

Guest *sOo.RiM.eE*

hey none of the ysi links work for NN5... i cant really use clubbox right now soo please can you repost the ysi links??? thank you! :D

Guest hershy kissez

OMG.........

i started to upload todays episde on MU, but my internet disconnects me at random times and i couldnt finish..... -_-

ill see if i can try and reup it again but itll probably take at least an hour :(

ahhhhh my friggin internet disconnected me again!!!!

i dont htink ill succeed in uploading the nonstop episode.... sry guys :(

Guest -Minna-

hey none of the ysi links work for NN5... i cant really use clubbox right now soo please can you repost the ysi links??? thank you! :D

please??

clubbox isn't working.. the download box comes up and then disappers after 2 minutes.. :(

this happens when things big things happens..

i read the spoilers and the episode looks soo good!!~ OMG~!

Guest swtan9e1

why does minwoo have to come to junglin?!! if he didn't then kyungjoon could have told her he liked her!! poor kyungjoon...

Guest melonbar92

Please lovely people,

can you translate the parts where Kyungjoon and JungLin talk and the parts where Minwoo asks JungLin out... actually a jist of it would be good

I saw it on my sisters laptop after school and I can give you a really sucky brief translation

Couple of scenes where Jung Lin is imagining confessing to Kyung Joon and then Kyung says he likes her too, etc. Then the real thing...

Jung Lin: I've tried to get over you and it's not working so is it ok if I still like you when you go to army...? I mean, we're not like a couple or anything but we can send letters and...

Kyung Joon: Jung Lin... let's just be friends. We can still send letters and stuff when we're friends, right?

Jung Lin: Oh... right

Then Jung Lin is crying on the bench and Min Woo comes and while he's talking to her Kyung Joon is running back...

Min Woo: If you go out with someone I think you can forget about Kyung Joon. So how about it? Want to go out with me?

Something like that... and then Kyung Joon hears :(

Archived