[sitcom 2004] Nonstop 5 논스톱5

Guest jinhee

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TRANSLATIONS FOR JUNG RIN, MINWOO AND KYUNG JOON'S CONVERSATION-ENDING OF 246

Jung Rin: Kyung Joon, you know I've been trying very hard to erase my feelings for you, don't you? But I can't seem to do that. So even if you go to the army, can't I continue liking you from here? I can visit you occasionally. If you feel that it's a burden, I won't. I'm not suggesting that we date; just exchange letters and contact..

KJ: Jung Rin, let's just be friends. Even as friends, we can exchange letters and visit each other.

JR: That's right...

JR: Jung Rin, what you did was right. What you did was right. It was bound to happen sometime anyways.

MW: Jo Jung Pal.

JR: What brings you here?

MW: Did you get rejected?

JR: Huh?...Yeah.

JUNG: If both of you like each other, the army won't be a barrier. Denying your feelings will become a bigger obstacle for you.

MW: You've cried enough?

JR: You're always there during my 'bad' moments, what is this? Aren't I funny? I've never received love, but I always have high hopes, thinking that there's a chance.

MW: Hey! What you mean never? Did you forget that you're my first love? Although it ended when you became gigantic.

JR: What? Well at least I'm laughing, thanks to you.

MW: Yeah, laugh like that. Then I'll go out with you.

JR: What?

MW: Truthfully speaking, I was intending to date you after you lost weight but since it became like this, you can just lose weight as we date.

MW: Hey! Myung Sook lost so much weight! Therefore there's hope for you too.

JR: You Bastard! You're making fun of me, aren't you? Huh? Joke..

MW: I'm not joking around. Go out with me.

KJ: The moment you hesitate can send your partner further away. When meeting a person, timing is important.

DO NOT TAKE OUT OR USE FOR ANY PURPOSES. It'll be subbed..soon ^__^

Guest luluchan

I LOVE IT

I MEAN

IM WATCHING IT EVERYDAY

hahahaha

MINWOO ASKED JUNGRIM OUT today !!!

can't wait for the next episode!!!!!!!!

MINWOO's worrying for Jungrim is so cute

and IVY was nice not to take revenge on Minwoo after seeing he's not a bad person after all!!

I LIKE HOW MINWOO DOESNT GET ATTRACTED BY IVY's who's pretty and skinny and stuff and still likes Jungrim!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

aaskdjaksdjad

this is ending soon!! >_<

non stop 6 will SUK cuz of KANG EUN BI!!!!

askldjakldjada

Can we please refrain from commenting about nonstop 6? Nonstop 5 is ending in like two weeks, it deserves the attention while it can T__T

Guest angelix

MW: Truthfully speaking, I was intending to date you after you lost weight but since it became like this, you can just lose weight as we date.

^ OMFG MINWOO <3333333333333333333333333

kamsahamnida nikki!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the translation is making me more high~~~~~~~~~ <3333333333333333333333

MINRIN!!! MINRIN!!!! MINRIN!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO TOTALLY FOREVER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE AND NEVER GOING AGAINST MINRIN.

MY MOST FAVORITE COUPLE <3333333333333333333333333333333333

Guest Calisunshine

ok i know this is out of the blues but i really need to know. didn't they say that u can't download mcb stuff. i got really pissed at that time. but when every1 was talking about either they r uploading or already download the episode, does that mean that we can still download nn5? thats like the main thing i want to know. plz answer me right away. i need to know!!!

Guest hershy kissez

Can we please refrain from commenting about nonstop 6? Nonstop 5 is ending in like two weeks, it deserves the attention while it can T__T

yeeah agreed.

im gonna really really miss this nonstop :tears: :tears:

I LOVE IT

I MEAN

IM WATCHING IT EVERYDAY

hahahaha

MINWOO ASKED JUNGRIM OUT today !!!

can't wait for the next episode!!!!!!!!

MINWOO's worrying for Jungrim is so cute

and IVY was nice not to take revenge on Minwoo after seeing he's not a bad person after all!!

I LIKE HOW MINWOO DOESNT GET ATTRACTED BY IVY's who's pretty and skinny and stuff and still likes Jungrim!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

aaskdjaksdjad

this is ending soon!! >_<

non stop 6 will SUK cuz of KANG EUN BI!!!!

askldjakldjada

please post spoilers in yellow!~ :angry:

KTH <3

Guest hershy kissez

MINRIN MINRIN MINRIN!!! <3333333333333333333333 cant wait for tonight's episode, woohooo!!

yesssss go MINRIN!!!!!!

but i still feel soo bad for kyoungjoon :(

Guest angelix

yesssss go MINRIN!!!!!!

but i still feel soo bad for kyoungjoon :(

yursh...ohh when i see Jungrin cried, I ended up crying, but there's Minwoo to mend her heart. Something tells me the date will be short :unsure:, hik hik my instincts :rolleyes:

Archived