[sitcom 2004] Nonstop 5 논스톱5

Guest jinhee

I can't believe this is ending.. just when i start to fall in love with all of the casts.. i love minwoo but i like kyung joon too.. Jungrin will be lucky/happy with whoever she picks cuz they're both HOT. hehe..

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha today's episode is funny... 246

isort of watched it live

very laggy tho

AHHHHHHHH i just want to cry for Kyung Rin

it's sooooo heart breaking

If someone can translate those good parts... especially where Kyung Joon talks

I just want to cry... he's soooo sweet..

u only get to see a glimpse of Tablo+HyoJu

Jung and Kyung Joon have man to man talk^^ (s)

I can't believe this is ending.. just when i start to fall in love with all of the casts.. i love minwoo but i like kyung joon too.. Jungrin will be lucky/happy with whoever she picks cuz they're both HOT. hehe..

Me toooooooo~!

Guest angelix

awwh man, today's episode is just too sweet, gosh, i seriously felt bad for kyung joon T__T but then again, MINRIN <333333

lol its funny minwoo kept ignoring that lady puahah :P

Guest hershy kissez

awwh man, today's episode is just too sweet, gosh, i seriously felt bad for kyung joon T__T but then again, MINRIN <333333

lol its funny minwoo kept ignoring that lady puahah :P

aww i wanna see it!! but too bad im at school.

wat happens to MINRIN?!?!?!? oh no :(

Guest sylver

^ awww u almost did???

why?!? is todays episode sad?

I think Jung-lin asked Kyung-joon if she could still like him but Kyung-joon the fool said lets just be friends!!! Min-woo was so sweet with his worrying over Jung-lin. I almost cried when I watched Jung-lin cried. It was so real! A surprise for MinRin fans. Min-woo asked Jung-lin to date him and Kyung-joon heard him! He was always two steps behind Min-woo.

[MBC].Nonstop.5.논스톱.5.246회.051005.LQ

^^You guys can find the episode in my CB. Click the link under my sig.

Guest hershy kissez

I think Jung-lin asked Kyung-joon if she could still like him but Kyung-joon the fool said lets just be friends!!! Min-woo was so sweet with his worrying over Jung-lin. I almost cried when I watched Jung-lin cried. It was so real! A surprise for MinRin fans. Min-woo asked Jung-lin to date him and Kyung-joon heard him! He was always two steps behind Min-woo.

awwwwww

i think it gonna be a sad episode for me :(

jungrin is a really talented actress. i think its unfair that she has to just stay in a sitcom....

i hope after NN5 ends, she will show up in dramas. the world should see how much she can do!

anyways i cant wait to watch todays episode.

i cant believe MINWOO did what he did!!!!

but i hope something good works out for MINRIN.

it would be a dream come true for me.

but then again heartbreaks for others.

todays episode was so sad!!!

i actually am feeling bad for kyoungjoon now...

im starting to think there is no chance for MINRIN :(

but still AJA AJA FIGHTING MINRIN!

yeah, poor kyoung joon . . . :(

but still i'm so happy for chance of the MINRIN couple ;)

:unsure: hmmm, when will nonstop 5 exactly ends? this friday?

Guest sylver

jungrin is a really talented actress. i think its unfair that she has to just stay in a sitcom....

i hope after NN5 ends, she will show up in dramas. the world should see how much she can do!

It's not just her crying, it's the sound of her crying. It was sooooo heart-breaking. Maybe she was really crying cos the sitcom is about to end.... :(

With such double standards in the entertainment world, I think it's going to be hard for her to make an impact by acting in a drama. Most people in the entertainment business are always on a lookout for actresses who are sexy and over-the-top beautiful; not those who have God-given talents. Why else would these actresses resort to plastic surgery?! :rolleyes:

Guest angelix

I seriously want minwoo to finally realise that he actually loves jung rin and said to her.."I never knew you were the only one for me, after countless dates i've gone through"

HAHAHAHA :P *spazzes* THAT WOULD BE SOO <333333 *bounces up and down*

cant wait for nxt episode ,WEE~~

Guest System1430291513

I personally think CHANGMIN should get the role and not MICKY. I'm sick and tired of him and yunho always taking the lead with various shows and not letting CHANGMIN or JAEJOONG[who's now in crutches, so obviously he can't] appear on various TV show programs. :angry:

Anyway, TODAY"S EPISODE WAS SIZZLING HOTTTT<333

THe way KyungJoon got mad at JungLin for lying about her "date"...the way he forcefully threw out his umbrella on the ground in the rain and entered with a furious look on his face & approached to JUNGLIN.

SO HOT!!

CAN"T WAIT FOR TOMORROW"S EPISODE. IT"LL BE THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE ENDING EPISODES OF NONSTOP 5

thats because jaejoon and changmin doesnt want to do those kinds of shows banjun/game shows etc theyre the kind of members who only wish to focus on their singing

which yoochun yunho and junsu does the shows to promote their comebacks etc

I'm so excited to watch yesterday and today's episode. But at the same time, it's really sad (again) coz you really feel it's going to end. Is there any date yet , it's actual ending?

I was just watching the episode of YSMM last year with Shinwa and Jung Rin was also one of the guests. It was so funny, her dialogues with Eric. And who would have known, this year she's going to be paired with MinWoo! :D She has lost weight though from last year.

icy_blue ~ agree with you. She's really god but it's a tough act to get out of the stereotype. But I also hope she gets casts in a drama after nonstop5.

Guest hershy kissez

^_^)-->

QUOTE(sakki ^_^ @ Oct 5 2005, 09:08 AM)

yeah, poor kyoung joon . . . :(

but still i'm so happy for chance of the MINRIN couple ;)

:unsure: hmmm, when will nonstop 5 exactly ends? this friday?

i hope it doesnt end this week!!

ill be so upset it wont be good lol

It's not just her crying, it's the sound of her crying. It was sooooo heart-breaking. Maybe she was really crying cos the sitcom is about to end.... :(

With such double standards in the entertainment world, I think it's going to be hard for her to make an impact by acting in a drama. Most people in the entertainment business are always on a lookout for actresses who are sexy and over-the-top beautiful; not those who have God-given talents. Why else would these actresses resort to plastic surgery?! :rolleyes:

oooh~~~~~

ahh thats so true!!!

man... i hate it how they make things like that. but uknow she lost alot of weight from the beginning of nonstop.

i still hope in thef uture she will get a part in a drama.

and now a days the unusual and not beautiful ppl are shwoing up in a lot of dramas. so i hope htis can be a good chance for her.

aja aja fighting jungrin!!

and MINRIN!! ahaha

i cant wait to go home and download todays episode.

im in the mood for a tear jerker

Guest sylver

I was just watching the episode of YSMM last year with Shinwa and Jung Rin was also one of the guests. It was so funny, her dialogues with Eric. And who would have known, this year she's going to be paired with MinWoo! :D She has lost weight though from last year.

icy_blue ~ agree with you. She's really god but it's a tough act to get out of the stereotype. But I also hope she gets casts in a drama after nonstop5.

Remember in YSMM, the part where Min-woo said that Jung-lin is a follower and not a Kingka, she pretended to get mad? Remember what Min-woo said next? I still smile remembering her reaction after that.... :lol:

I hope she get casted in a drama too. It'll be such a waste of talents if they don't put her in dramas. :rolleyes:

ahh thats so true!!!

man... i hate it how they make things like that. but uknow she lost alot of weight from the beginning of nonstop.

i still hope in thef uture she will get a part in a drama.

and now a days the unusual and not beautiful ppl are shwoing up in a lot of dramas. so i hope htis can be a good chance for her.

aja aja fighting jungrin!!

and MINRIN!! ahaha

Yup, she looks a lot slimmer and prettier... :) I hope she'll be like Jeon Do-yeon who is not an outright beauty but has incredible talents... ;)

Archived