[sitcom 2004] Nonstop 5 논스톱5

Guest jinhee

Remember in YSMM, the part where Min-woo said that Jung-lin is a follower and not a Kingka, she pretended to get mad? Remember what Min-woo said next? I still smile remembering her reaction after that.... :lol:

I hope she get casted in a drama too. It'll be such a waste of talents if they don't put her in dramas. :rolleyes:

Yup, she looks a lot slimmer and prettier... :) I hope she'll be like Jeon Do-yeon who is not an outright beauty but has incredible talents... ;)

icy_blue ~ now you made me curious. I was in the middle of my watching when I saw that soompi was up already so decided to cut it halfway... didn't get to that part yet! :lol:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bo Ryeong

Hey, I just get to know bout new-nonstop and I do know a bit of the storyline..... but it is possible to have the link in YSI cuz my %$%()*&*)($@% clubbox doesn't work!!! Thx in advance.... :D

Guest sylver

icy_blue ~ now you made me curious. I was in the middle of my watching when I saw that soompi was up already so decided to cut it halfway... didn't get to that part yet! :lol:

See how she react to Min-woo's words! :lol: It's funny how they are together again in a sitcom. ;)

Guest hershy kissez

Yup, she looks a lot slimmer and prettier... :) I hope she'll be like Jeon Do-yeon who is not an outright beauty but has incredible talents... ;)

sooooo true!

Guest Charlie_&_M

I love today's episode !!!!!

Minwoo was so sweet !!!

Did you see when Minwoo sang Girlfriend live playing piano too !!! He was so hot in black !! And his voice was so sexy !!!! It's funny they made the parody of MNIKSS too then :lol: !!!

^I know, I'm just agkjdifhefhdkhf right now! I just wanted to glomp him :P

As soon I finished watching, I made my way here....

After last ep i thought there wasn't any hope for minrin, but after today, arrrrgggg I don't know... everytime I see Kyoung joon I feel depressed...

This is getting so gooood, but it's ending :(

I was like dying when jung rin was confessing to kyoung joon, and they kept making her imagine the scene....you could hear the sitcom audience moaning hahahaa....And when kyoung joon ran back to jung rin after rejecting her :o Kinda foreshadowed when lee jung was talking about timing....

I found minwoo so kyoote when he was trying to comfort the crying jung rin but kept rubbing the back of his neck cuz he didn't know what to do <3 <3 and his little giggle in the cafe with Ivy :blush:

Guest hershy kissez

I love today's episode !!!!!

Minwoo was so sweet !!!

Did you see when Minwoo sang Girlfriend live playing piano too !!! He was so hot in black !! And his voice was so sexy !!!! It's funny they made the parody of MNIKSS too then :lol: !!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!

I WANNA SEE TODAYS EPISODE SO BAD!

GAAH MINWOO <33333

I found minwoo so kyoote when he was trying to comfort the crying jung rin but kept rubbing the back of his neck cuz he didn't know what to do <3 <3 and his little giggle in the cafe with Ivy :blush:

thats just toooo cute

Just to let you guys know, Nonstop 5 ends on the 21st :(

Still gotta watch today's episode ^^

oh man........... im gonna be crying so much on the last episode lol

i dont want it to end! i dont wanna see the stupid rainbow love thing on NN6! i hate kang eun bi! :(:angry::(

So we have less than 3 weeks left ... :(

Just finished watching the episodes .. *sigh* Kyung Joon is really off when ti comes to timing. But MinWoo... Oh my, he can't get JungRin off his head! :D

And JungRin's cry, yeah it's heart wrenching. But MinWoo was so cute, he didn't know how to comfort her ended up rubbing his neck! :P

Whether it's MInWoo or KyungJoon, I hope the ending won't be an open-ended thing!

I think Jung-lin asked Kyung-joon if she could still like him but Kyung-joon the fool said lets just be friends!!! Min-woo was so sweet with his worrying over Jung-lin. I almost cried when I watched Jung-lin cried. It was so real! A surprise for MinRin fans. Min-woo asked Jung-lin to date him and Kyung-joon heard him! He was always two steps behind Min-woo.

Ahhh! My eyes burned with tears just reading that! I feel bad for Kyung-Joon but omg! MINRIN! <333 I have yet to watch that episode. >.< I shall download it as soon as I get home!

Guest NoName

Oh man I shouldn't be reading the spoilers, but it's too tempting. I'm so excited to watch this episode. Downloading it right now.

Guest snoopy

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

JUNGLIN IS ONE LUCKY GIRL!

HOLY CRAP!! Today's episode -- HIGHLIGHT OF THE DAY!!!<333

OMGAAAAAAAA!!!!...MINWOO ASKED JUNGLIN OUT!!! :lol::D:);)

& I LOOOOOVE the way how JUNGLIN was thinking of ways that KyungJoon was going to reply to her comment....at first when KyungJoon gave her the rose I was totally spazzing out and then when it was only her thoughts I was like :angry: & :o & :lol:

Ivy's a pretty good actress for a starter. Her expressions were funny. :)

I CANNOT wait for tomorrow's episode. :wub:

I'm a bit late these time >__< [so busyyyyyy-----------------]

I dont care if u all hate me for supporting MINRRRIIIIIIINNNNNN!!!! :lol::P

but this episode is really a MUST WATCH!! ^^

we can see how Minwoo care for JunRin ^^

-->Special guest IVY

bscap1228zd.jpg

bscap1230ca.jpg

bscap1248bq.jpg

bscap1250li.jpg

bscap1267kl.jpg

bscap1275gv.jpg