[drama 2006] Rude Woman 발칙한 여자들

ay_link

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dramaok

yea choi woo jae is a rightful hunk as well. gosh which one to drool over...

actually him and lee ki woo bear some resemblance to each other.

one's just a lot older.

sangmi's story is very intriguing. i'm confused whether or not her husband is cheating.

my huntch is that he is. but with the guy w/ broken leg or the girl that came out of the bathroom?

sangmi's mother committed suicide when sangmi's dad had an affair, and sangmi did not wanna go down the same path as her mother.... gosh but i have a feeling she's headed for divorce soon.

b020060728_25982035.jpg

i'm also confused about mijoo's age. on the drama website her age seems to be 39,

but i swear in the conversations she is 37. hm. anyone know for sure?

Guest mily2

thank you yeohweping for the ratings.. I see that people are starting to catch on.. yay!!!

and mic dear.. you are absolutely right.. I thought that all 3 hotties ( Mr. Hunk, Rookie, and Mr Hunk Jr . aka Mi Joo's son all resemble each other in one way or another.. it's like.. 3 "generations" of hotties).. well.. we can drool over them all... remember.. *guilty pleasures*.. :lol:

bscap008dj3.jpg

bscap028oj6.jpg

bscap024hv7.jpg

Kelly dear.. I think Eun Young and Sang Mi know each other because they are neighbors. Like I said before, Sang Mi's character is such a mystery that I really want to know more about her. Thank you mic for the little spoilers about her past.. My instinct is that her husband is also cheating.. and wow.. mic.. now that i think about it.. there's a possibility that he's gay too.. thanks for planting that thought in my head.. hehe.. if it turns out that way.. how juicy & scandalous .. haha.. gosh.. it's so fun to speculate!!!

Guest mily2

some more caps from episode 3.. hehe.. :)

they have such a loving mother-son relationship.. he was asking her about any new bfs? :lol:

bscap000lo2.jpg

bscap001cz0.jpg

emily was having a heart attack.. Rookie.. you're breaking my heart!!! :tears:

bscap002qp7.jpg

Mi Joo to the rescue

bscap003cx6.jpg

bscap004ot6.jpg

bscap005wz8.jpg

Mi Joo's revenge.. :P cheating husbands.. beware!!!

bscap006di1.jpg

bscap007od7.jpg

tsk tsk.. she's totally taking "advantage" of the sick & helpless

bscap012bd4.jpg

bscap009uw2.jpg

bscap010xy3.jpg

bscap014yo6.jpg

bscap015co3.jpg

bscap016sq9.jpg

bscap017ap3.jpg

Sang Mi's potential "rival" in love?- hehe.. thank you mic for the thought!!

bscap021bi0.jpg

bscap022vv2.jpg

Mr. Hunk enters the scene.. *he receives a warm response from kirsten, mic and another little unnamed army* ;)

bscap023gr7.jpg

Mi Joo working her charms on him.. obviously it's working..

bscap030qr8.jpg

which caused Jung Suk- aka mr. cheater to be on HIGH alert

bscap034vf1.jpg

bscap035pf7.jpg

heartbreaking moment for Rookie.. but his little army is jumping for joy!!

bscap037mp9.jpg

bscap038gi0.jpg

with emily's & AG's unconditional support.. he bounces right back..

bscap039qt0.jpg

some sweet memories..

bscap041qg9.jpg

bscap042wy9.jpg

bscap043yx4.jpg

oh boy oh boy! I cannot wait till i get my hands on watching episode 3 and 4! The screen caps are killing me at the moment! LoL.

Anyways~here is Go Sang-Mi's LONG profile. After reading all these profiles...Mi-Joo is definately a heroine in this drama...she helps everybody it seems like...well almost everyone.

Character name: Go Sang-Mi (played by Sah Gang)

Description: Fulltime housewife, double-faced coy/innocent king!

On the outside, Sang-Mi looks delicate, elegant, suave and friendly…who looks like a great house keeper and a housewife, but her husband thinks of her as a natural idiotic wife. Although she didn’t have the brains for studying, she was called ‘a girl who studies well, who is pretty and who lives a great life’. Sang-Mi put in a lot of effort to hear these comments from people. Because of her pretty face, she got a part time job at a catering joint as a party planner. At her work, she met Ji-Hwan and married him. She became a woman of which everyone would be jealous of. Her heart breaks whenever she thinks about her parents who live in the countryside because they cut all lines of contacting her. However, she tries to be satisfied with how she accomplished her dream, living as a housewife. Her complex is the education level between her and Ji-Hwan. She is always worried about her illiteracy. Who told you that you can live happily with your husband just by cooking well? She wants to be a wife that can lead her exhausted husband to the kitchen table and make delicious food with her white apron on. However, she became to live as a housemaid who listens to her husband well. As day goes by, talking with her husband has gotten less, as well as having sex. She use to release her stress by cooking, cleaning and interior designing…but currently she’s been into internet go-stop game, chatting and has also become an alcoholic. She doesn’t gain weight even when she eats. Her diet secret is to eat a lot and vomit after. She’s going under depression, but on the outside…her concept is living as a happy housewife. She loves kids very much. Sometimes she baby sits Eun-Young’s daughter, Ha-Na. She wants to have a baby very much, but it has been 8 years and there is no news of being pregnant…which makes her sad. She has a problem of being impatient whenever her husband does not cooperate with her. Currently, she is accusing her husband of things. Her mother-in-law brings all these goodies that are helpful in making babies for Sang-Mi. Sang-Mi feels very frustrated whenever her bratty sister-in-law ignore and thinks lowly of her. She feels as if she’s going to get a heart attack (stop breathing) if she doesn’t express her frustrations to someone. Whenever she can’t breathe, she goes to a famous fortune teller. Spends tons of money by buying amulets on how to make babies, stopping her husband from cheating on her…etc. Her mother-in-law finds out about her being an alcoholic and chatting. She even comes down to the point of divorcing. She realizes how stupid she was to live two different life’s when she becomes great friends with Mi-Joo…the only one that understands Sang-Mi well. She puts having babies aside and decides to live a happy life of her own instead of a happy life that people thinks she lives. She decides to keep her family together.

Guest mily2

Have been following the reviews but I could not find the BT link with chinese subs... Hope someone can provide the link... appreciate !

my dear.. as of right now.. there are no news of chinese sub (yet).. I do hope that one of the group will pick up this wonderful serie.. but rest assure.. WITH S2 is subbing this drama.. we should be able to release the first episode of english sub shortly.. so do stick around and watch this with us!!!

and sandy.. thanks for another great translation.. I like Sang Mi.. she's still so mysterious.. I can't wait till she became great friends with Mi Joo!!! and I can't wait till u get your hands on episode 3 & 4 too.. beside the very interesting events ( wink wink at michael- emily is very engrossed in the story line) - but those hotties are oh so handsome.. * faints*

edit: thank you sandy for the Yang Da-Rim's translation.. *yay*.. she better stay away from my Rookie.. hehe.. and I can't wait to read your future translations.. * Mi Joo is so lucky.. she's surrounded by so many good looking men*.. I'm sure she will forget about her cheating ex-husband in a heartbeat!!! and Joon ( Mr Hunk Jr. is coming back to Korea soon.. I'm so excited.. he's one cute boy.. too bad kelly already claimed him..hehe.. :lol: )

Here's another. Yang Da-Rim's profile was the one that I least wanted to translate...but something about her profile made me so relieved if you read the last three or four sentences...and you will know why i'm relieved...heh~

Character name: Yang Da-Rim (played by Oh Joo-Woon)

Description: Majored in cello. Currently unemployed. Getting her move on. Snatching king!

Da-Rim has a pure face. She wraps herself by talking modestly around people and hides herself from being a show off, acting cute/pretty and acting like someone from the modern world/younger generation. She is great at lying. She doesn’t even know whether she is telling the truth or not. She acts realistic, but she’s really a romance dreamer. Her face…imitates/copycats women with plastic surgery. Although she did not lay a knife on her face, there’s diet shots everywhere on her body. She risk her whole life on taking care of her skin. She is not dying in wanting to get married at her age. Her dream as a child was being a housewife. She went to a good university. She is chosen as the number one bride. 100 match-making dates. 100 after requests. If she wanted, she can marry…but she whether find a man that is a match made in heaven. Currently, she is dating a professional baseball player, Rookie. Been dating for an year. Rookie’s handsome, has a great personality and he’s even a star. However to Da-Rim, one percent is missing from him. She met Baek Uk-Nyun who is a law student at a match-making date. She’s going back and forth between Uk-Nyun and Rookie, but the arrival of Mi-Joo makes her realize that her love belongs to Rookie. She tries a variety of things to break Rookie and Mi-Joo, but it’s hard to chase Mi-Joo away…even if she is older and was once divorced. To keep Rookie has hers, she boldly breaks up with Uk-Nyun. But whenever she is sad, she calls up Uk-Nyun and gets cheered up. At one point, she feels comfortable around Uk-Nyun who takes in all her crap. She doesn’t realize that she loves Uk-Nyun and just tries to make Rookie her man. She gets dumped by Rookie and learns that it’s important to be truthful. With a new heart, she goes on another match-making date and meets Baek Uk-Nyun again.

Edit: Emily~my downloads for episode 3 and 4 finally finished...I'm preparing myself to see them soon, or maybe tomorrow. I might skim through them today and watch it fully tomorrow...if I encounter a scene that I like...I will definately provide some translations for it. :)

my dear.. as of right now.. there are no news of chinese sub (yet).. I do hope that one of the group will pick up this wonderful serie.. but rest assure.. WITH S2 is subbing this drama.. we should be able to release the first episode of english sub shortly.. so do stick around and watch this with us!!!

I will stick to this thread.. THk Q !! :lol: I also do hope there will be news of chinese subs soon...

Guest mily2

more pix.. hehe.. *dedicated to kirsten & mic*

Birth Date: 1974

Height: 187cm

6.jpg

to my partner-in-crime AG :)

10star_02.jpg

and Sang Mi looks so cute in this pix

2006070354011781.jpg

Guest wagws

Gosh ... I can't get enough of him :blush: :blush:

To think abt it ... it's quite funny how Jung Suk became a stalker instead of Mi Joo :lol::lol: .

Mi Joo was supposed to spy on her ex and break his marriage but Jung Suk turned out to be the person always sneaks around Mi Joo's house and spy on her lolzzz

P.S: Thank you so much for answering my question Emily. Basically, most of the characters are living in the same neighborhood?? Interesting ... B):ph34r:

Wow... sandy's on a roll with the character descriptions! hehehe... :wub: thank you so much~~~

kelly dear, yeah, basically it 'grabs' the idea of "Desperate Housewives"... living in the same neighborhood thinggie... kekeke.. XD

even though I kinda like how they 'twist' the story in Rude Women ^^

emily,... muah~~ i love those caps! heheh...

and did I see michael too?!? omo~~!! :w00t: *waves* Hi Michael!! :lol:

So happy to see familiar nicks in here... :D :D :D

To think abt it ... it's quite funny how Jung Suk became a stalker instead of Mi Joo :lol::lol: .

Mi Joo was supposed to spy on her ex and break his marriage but Jung Suk turned out to be the person always sneaks around Mi Joo's house and spy on her lolzzz

Exactly~I find that quite funny. I was just skimming through the scenes and all of a sudden I see Jung Suk hiding under his umbrella outside Mi-Joo's house fence...lol~Their roles totally flipped or something. And that karaoke scene! They look like they are having so much fun, don't they? Actually...Jung Suk was giving Mi-Joo the EYE most of the time...while Mi-Joo was just pouncing around and dancing...she's so cute at her age! And omg...ROOKIE looks unbelievably hot~he gets even more hansome as the episode goes on...so cute! and TALL!

I also love seeing Rookie and Mi-Joo together...I think they have good chemistry...even though they are not in love yet! Although...Rookie seems like he's taking some interest! That dentist scene where Rookie went to pull out his wisdom teeth, i was laughing my butt off when he was on the phone...talking crap about Mi-Joo (about her being stubborn and she won't give him his house back) to his manager/friend...and than Mi-Joo took off her mask and Rookie freaked out...getting scared..

Man...I feel like I watched the whole episode even from just skimming through the whole thing in like 20 minutes...lol. If i had this much fun from skimming...think about how good the episode is in full mode~! Woohoo~

And the PREVIEW! Mi-Joo's son is going to come out! He looks so cute~!

Guest pinklily

thank you so much Sandy (i hope it's okay to call you this ^_^) for these wonderful translations.

after reading Sang Mi's character description, i'm beginning to understand her much better. and i'm relieved...because i was afraid that she would turn out to be some wacko with a dark past. um...actually, that's exactly what she is. ^^;; lol...but luckily, not to the extent that i was imagining. but i'm happy to find out that she isn't anyway 'evil'...just a character who carries a lot of demons w/ her...someone who's really insecure about herself. her aspirations were simple enough...just to be someone's adoring housewife...but i guess, nothing is so simple in life. ^^;;

as for Da Rim, well...i'm happy that the translations is hinting at a change of heart that we can anticipate seeing in her character too...though that'll probably be a long ways ahead...it's good to know that this character has the potential to redeem herself.

haha...Mi-joo is just an all around amazing woman. a single mother who has gone through who knows how many ups and downs in life...only to come out of it all so triumphant...that she becomes a source of inspiration for so many others. girl power! WOOT! :lol:

lol...i just spoiled myself somewhat of episode 4 :P ...gahhh...i can't wait to watch...it sounds so cute! where is everyone dling their episode may i ask? i haven't found the new eppy anywhere on CB. >.< nvm :P

haha...Emily dear...woooooohoooooho ho ho...haha...*ah hem* i mean, thank you for that unbelievably gorgeous cap of Mr. Hunk dear. :blush: tis a very good looking man he is. keke...and omo! you're right...the three of them do resemble each other... :lol: ...OMG! seriously! like 3 generations of hotties! :lol: now that i think about it...what part exactly of Mi-joo's son did he inherit from his dad? haha...i dun see it...i'd be more inclined to believe a certain Mr. Hunk was the source of such fine genes. :P

haha...Kelly, i see you've claimed yourself a man too. :lol:

Guest mily2

hehe.. Mr. Hunk is so thoughtful :)

bscap118um8.jpg

bscap121cz9.jpg

*oh la la*.. seriously.. he's absolutely .. speechless!!!

bscap131kj1.jpg

bscap150cl6.jpg

bscap148bx9.jpg

bscap146zq3.jpg

bscap147zg8.jpg

haha.. this scene is sooooo funny

bscap155aq4.jpg

bscap159sf2.jpg

bscap163ju3.jpg

bscap167ks8.jpg

bscap184ai3.jpg

bscap185oe7.jpg

bscap192tw7.jpg

bscap194uh5.jpg

pinklily: Of course you can call me Sandy...afterall, it is my real name. :) Is your name Kirsten? I think that was the name Emily called you...but if I am wrong, I'm so sorry. I would also like to call you by your name if you don't mind. heh.

Yeah...after I read Sang-Mi's profile...I also got to understand her better. I also feel bad for her character...I don't know how I can live my life without contacting my parents...i mean...I am not married yet...but if my relationship with my in-laws were bad...I would at least have my real parents/family to get cheered up or get some support...but Sang-Mi just stopped contacting with her parents...and I'm guessing her parents cut the line off or something...according to the profile. Although she has money to spend on whatever...I just feel like she is just being used by her husband...as if her husband is giving her money, so that he doesn't have to talk with her just to make her disappear or something, ugh. But I"m so happy that Mi-Joo is going to shine upon her soon and make her a happy woman that will soon to be living her own life, rather than a fake life that she has lived to appreciate other's eyes!

Yeah...Da-Rim's character has potential to be liked, lol...but of course...like you said...her character won't show the possible good side in her till later on in the drama, lol.

The more I see Mi-Joo scenes...the more I LOVE her! Oh my goodness...that lady is a genius or something. She has a good job (dentist), she's gorgeous at such a age, she can fix possibly anything (look at her fix the electricity!), she can dance and sing...and so forth! Definately GIRL POWER~~~~~~~

Guest mily2

okay.. this is definitely a very good scene

bscap208kl3.jpg

bscap213qh0.jpg

Rookie's fan club in korea.. *sigh*.. so many rivals!!!

bscap217gu9.jpg

the jealousy shines through..

bscap228cu5.jpg

bscap230oj9.jpg

bscap239pu0.jpg

adorable Mi Joo

bscap243ew3.jpg

this is why I'm willing to give Rookie up.. cuz Mi Joo can make him laugh like this

bscap244lo8.jpg

bscap245ht4.jpg

bscap260ne6.jpg

bscap261wp9.jpg

bscap262ch4.jpg

bscap263go2.jpg

someone's gonna get in trouble.. *yikes*

bscap257dp9.jpg

bscap264jf9.jpg

Archived