며 폐차장으로 데리고 간다. 미주집 마당에 야구장을 만들어준 루키! 겉으로는 아웅

거리면서도 서로 통하는 묘한 느낌을 갖게 되는 두 사람, 아직 그 감정의 실체를 알

지 못하지만 괜스레 서로에게 신경이 쓰인다.

credit: KBS

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shimmy D

i didnt think that i would like this drama..

but i love itttttt! i think this has a great storyline

cant wait until ep 5

Translation for preview 5 & 6 please

태준(최우제)은 미주(유호정)에게 같이 밤낚시를 가자고 제안하고 이를 몰래 지켜보

던 정석(정웅인)은 묘한 질투 감정을 느껴 두 사람의 뒤를 쫓는다.

또 한 편 복수의 끈을 놓지 않는 미주는 정석의 비밀장부와 통장을 손에 쥐고 정석에

게 전화하여 비밀장부와 통장을 은영(임지은)에게 전하겠다며 협박한다. 당황한 정

석은 은영에게 미주의 정체를 실토하기로 하고 급하게 집으로 오던 중 마침 미주의

집을 찾던 준(김범)과 마주친다. 활짝 웃으며 송미주씨, 엄마를 찾고 있단 준의 말에

정석의 가슴은 쿵 내려앉는다.10년 만에 아들과 재회한 정석은 감회가 새롭기만 한

데...

정석(정웅인)은 10년 만에 만난 아들 준(김범)에게 자꾸 뭔가를 해 주고 싶어 보드

를 사 주고는 동네 공원에서 부자간의 즐거운 시간을 보낸다. 그 시간 정석의 집에서

는 딸, 하나(박지언)가 우동 냄비에 화상을 입는 일이 벌어진다.

은영(임지은)은 정석에게 전화를 걸어보지만 전원은 꺼져있고 마음이 다급해진 은영

은 태준(최우제)에게 연락한다.

한편 답답해서 한 판 하려고 실내 야구장을 찾던 미주(유호정)에게

루키(이기우)는 매일 답답한 모양인데 아예 마당에 야구장을 하나 만들어 주겠다 하

며 폐차장으로 데리고 간다. 미주집 마당에 야구장을 만들어준 루키! 겉으로는 아웅

거리면서도 서로 통하는 묘한 느낌을 갖게 되는 두 사람, 아직 그 감정의 실체를 알

지 못하지만 괜스레 서로에게 신경이 쓰인다.

credit: KBS

5: Tae-Joon asks Mi-Joo if she wants to go night fishing with him. Jung Suk gets jealous and decides to follow them behind their backs. Continuing with her revenge, Mi-Joo calls up Jung Suk and threatens him that she is going to give Eun-Young his secret files and check book/money to Eun-Young. Jung Suk freaks out and decides to tell Eun-Young his relationship with Mi-Joo. While going to his house, he bumps into Joon who was looking for Mi-Joo's house. Jung Suk's heart sinks down when Joon tells him that he is looking for Song Mi-Joo, his mother's house...Reuniting with his son in ten years, this situation feels different, yet refreshing to him...

6: Seeing his son in ten years...Jung Suk wants to do things for Joon. Jung Suk buys a (snow) board for him and spends quality time with Joon in the park. During this time, Jung Suk's daughter, HaNa gets a burn from a pot that had Udong (noodles) in it. Eun-Youn calls Jung Suk, but his cell phone is turned off. She decides to call Tae-Joon in a rush. Feeling frustrated...Mi-Joo is looking around for a baseball field (possibly to release her stress by hitting balls). Rookie who always seems to look frustrated tells Mi-Joo that he will make a baseball field in her yard. He takes her to a boneyard. Rookie makes a baseball field in Mi-Joo's yard! On the outside they seem to always argue, but they are having weird feelings of each other. No one knows the truth about their affections yet, but it's bothering them.

I don't remember if this was already discussed in this thread or not...but does anyone else think that Tae-Joon is the one who's been sending those bouquet of flowers to Jung Suk's office/house? Maybe Tae-Joon is also doing a revenge of his own to Eun-Young/Jung Suk? I dunno...this dude just seems very suspicious/mysterious too. I better check out his profile, lol.

Edit: argh~Scratch what I said up above about Tae-Joon...i just read his profile and found the answers to my own question...I'll post up his brief profile soon. :)

Edit II: Character name: Jo Tae-Joon. (played by Choi Woo-Jae)

-University hospital plastic surgeon, chief. Jung Suk’s senior.

His outer and inner appearance are different. He’s single. On the outside, he looks innocent…but once you get to know him…he can be a psycho. In the process of editing. He has had an unsuitable relationship with Eun-Young for three years. Eun-Young recently broke up with him. He has not erased his feelings for Eun-Young. He wishes for her to come back to him again. On Eun-Young and Jung Suk’s ten year anniversary, he starts his little own revenge. Wanting to break up their relationship, he sends bouquet of flowers and calls very late at night with an unavailable phone number. Tae-Joon keeps a close eye out and watches every move that Eun-Young/Jung Suk makes. Getting introduced to Mi-Joo by Eun-Young…he takes this opportunity to make a relationship with Mi-Joo so that he can get closer to Eun-Young. In the end, he ends his relationship with Eun-Young because of Mi-Joo’s moves. Without him knowing, his eyes are going towards Mi-Joo.

Edit III: Here are the LAST two profiles...woohoo~~~I just love Joon's profile...just love his character~! :)

Character Name: Baek Uk-Nyun (played by Jung Joon-Ha)

-Law Student-

He passed the (law) bar exam. The youngest son of a wealthy family. He’s a manly man. He always keeps his chin up and has an innocent smile/laugh. He has a kind and gentle personality. His only weak point is that when you look at him for the first time, he is accused of coming from a dark universe because of his frowned face. He’s a perfect groom, with the exception of his face. After going on a match-making date with Yang Da-Rim…he decides to get married to her. But seeing her being a two timer with Rookie…he experiences how bitter life is for the first time. However, he decides to stick around Da-Rim because of his true feelings for Da-Rim…which makes it hard for him to give up on her. You just wait Yang Da-Rim! Baek Uk-Nyun is coming. In the end, Da-Rim ends her relationship with Rookie and meets Uk-Nyun again on another match-making date.

Character name: Jung Hyun-Joon (played by Kim Bum)

Song Mi-Joo and Jung Suk’s son. Perfect face, perfect body, perfect brain. Very truthful and full of personality. A youngster full of curiosity. A smart boy that can accomplish things just by putting little effort into it. His hobbies are sports, computer games, taking pictures and so forth. Living with only his mom (who is like a best friend/girlfriend to him), he’s very adult-like, unlike his age. He’s very loyal. He lived independently in a dorm, away from his mom. He goes to Korea during his break and lives with his mom again. Like a youngster, he looks as if he takes in his parent’s divorce well, but in the inside…he misses his father. Not knowing that his next door neighbor Jung Suk is his father…he becomes great friends with Jung Suk. He will be the messenger for Rookie and his mom’s love. He finds out that Jung Suk is his father. During when Jung Suk and Eun-Young’s relationship is going downhill…he shows his magnificent side when he tells his dad to keep his family together. He does not want to see his halfblooded sister to experience the same pain as he did.

^ OMG. Sandy, you rock!!! ^^ muah~! :wub:

hehehe ok, first post is all updated...hehehe la la la.. I luv this show~~~ <3

I luv all the 'crazy women' club members.. hehe~

6: Rookie makes a baseball field in Mi-Joo's yard! On the outside they seem to always argue, but they are having weird feelings of each other. No one knows the truth about their affections yet, but it's bothering them.

Awwww.. that's so sweeeet~~~ hihihi...

ahakz... can't wait to see ep 6!! ^^

I don't remember if this was already discussed in this thread or not...but does anyone else think that Tae-Joon is the one who's been sending those bouquet of flowers to Jung Suk's office/house? Maybe Tae-Joon is also doing a revenge of his own to Eun-Young/Jung Suk? I dunno...this dude just seems very suspicious/mysterious too. I better check out his profile, lol.

Hehe.. I thought it was Mi Joo who sent the flowers...? hehehe.. dunno~~

the very first time Jung Suk got them, I was pretty sure it was from her..

OK.. just finished reading all the profiles...

woohoo~~~ Joon seems to be a really really cool kid! ^^

Uk Nyun I guess he's alrite :) he's a law student? wow...

Imagine how he must have felt he's been wronged later on when he finds out that Da Rim is two-timing him...haha~

Even though it'll be kinda "odd" seeing him and Da Rim at the end, but perhaps this is why it's called "opposite-attract"? hehehe...

This series is getting more juicier each week. Lovin' it! ^^

ay_link: Heh...that's what I thought at first too...I thought those flowers were from Mi-Joo...but than after re-watching the episodes and watching Tae-Joon very closely...I could smell something fishy about him...I mean honestly...after reading his profile...especially the part where it says that he can be 'psycho'...it makes me shocked...coz like it says...he looks so innocent and gentle.

Yeup...a law student. His life was going along well...right up until he meets Da-Rim who screws up his life by two timing. I guess you can say it can be a life lesson for him. Learning that not just good things happen in life, but bad things as well. I feel sorry for him to even fall for this fake barbie (sorry...I just truly don't like her character at this point)...and also find it odd that Da-Rim would actually fall for this kind of man...well his background is magnificent, except for how he looks...but like you said...'opposite attract'...heh~

I absolutely cannot wait for Joon to come out...his profile makes him seem cuter and just awesome~

purpletiger86, you're right... I almost missed out about Tae Joon and the word psycho *eeeek*

Hm. I guess Mr. Hunk has quite a profile, eh?

But he does look like he carries that 'vibe' within him. Ah~ that's too bad. I kinda want him to be the kind one also, so that our Rookie can have a lil rivalry teeheehee :vicx::ph34r::phew:

I, too, find it really really odd (as you've said it well), of how Da Rim can fall for such a guy. Yes he's rich, he's a law student, he has the good personality, except the only thing he's lacking is ... well, everyone knows. But to me, it still doesn't make sense especially when Da Rim already has a good-looking boyfriend, in which Uk Nyun can't be compared to, or if I may say, he's out of his "league" by miles lolz.

It'll be different story IF, let's say she's single and seeking to snatch some rich guy as a husband-to-be... OR, if she comes from a poor family and have the responsibility to feed her poor family and 5 dongseng or whatever. lol.

So, just for fun,... can anyone think of why Da Rim can fall for Uk Nyun rather than... hmm... what it's called? F.A.T.E ? :)

Thank you michael.... :)

JS must be very jealous to see MJ looks very good in that top.. ( I personally like it) .. Being male gender to spite MJ... partly Rookie was jogging along with MJ.... Jealous !!

That reminds me epi 2 Rookie saw MJ "cups" fallen on the floor... Guessed she was ambarrassed since the last incident...

Breat implant... MJ is funny to say though it is small but they sure arent that "bad" .. otherwise he would not had married MJ... LOL...

Anytime, Aug05. It was actually fun translating that scene.

You're right. MJ looks very nice in that top, and he had to ruin it.

And yes, I didn't think about that. I'm sure he felt they (her real "cups") were great when he married her.

He's just trying to think of anything that might rile her.

puahahaha ...

urmmn... call it a woman bonding thing. keke there are various reasons for that:

1) so we can gossip about what we couldn't say in front of those people who's not following us into the restroom ... :phew:

2) safety in numbers ... in case we run into molesters/peepers/encounter cubicle door which needs help opening from the outside :unsure:

3) check out each other powders/lipsticks/make-up? :huh:

maybe the other girl powers will have better answer to that. :D

anyway ... sounds like a great drama. pity i have no time to check it out. and after reading the affirmation that the other woman is that horrendous woman from love hymn... i can feel an ulcer coming at the thought of having to see her again. *wonders how mily get over her enough to watch this* ... must be all the hot guys eh? :P

Thank you, exupery, for that detailed insights into that curious and mysterious phenomenon.

Character name: Jung Hyun-Joon (played by Kim Bum)

Song Mi-Joo and Jung Suk's son. Perfect face, perfect body, perfect brain. Very truthful and full of personality. A youngster full of curiosity. A smart boy that can accomplish things just by putting little effort into it. His hobbies are sports, computer games, taking pictures and so forth. Living with only his mom (who is like a best friend/girlfriend to him), he's very adult-like, unlike his age. He's very loyal. He lived independently in a dorm, away from his mom. He goes to Korea during his break and lives with his mom again. Like a youngster, he looks as if he takes in his parent's divorce well, but in the inside…he misses his father. Not knowing that his next door neighbor Jung Suk is his father…he becomes great friends with Jung Suk. He will be the messenger for Rookie and his mom's love. He finds out that Jung Suk is his father. During when Jung Suk and Eun-Young's relationship is going downhill…he shows his magnificent side when he tells his dad to keep his family together. He does not want to see his halfblooded sister to experience the same pain as he did.

thanks sandy for the translations *hug*

oh Joon sounds like a great kid with a great heart just like MiJoo.. his mother really raised him up so well~ he sounds just as cool as his mother too... i like the thought that he's rooting for Rookie~ haha.. Go Joon~~~

Wow...more character descriptions...Thank you so much Sandy :wub:

Hehe...I just realized...I got Tae Joon and Sang Mi's husband's name mixed up....

This chart was the cause....hehe...I was using it religiously when posting and didn't pay attention to their real name in the drama...hehe...

rudecastfz7.jpg

Oh...MBC posted up the new preview...

Flash Preview for episode 5.

Some pictures...

ceyes00000001ro0.jpg

ceyes00000003vr5.jpg

ceyes00000005hi9.jpg

ceyes00000007pb6.jpg

ceyes00000010sx8.jpg

ceyes00000013uh1.jpg

ceyes00000014py1.jpg

ceyes00000015bs8.jpg

ceyes00000018zj1.jpg

ceyes00000019ps3.jpg

ceyes00000020ds6.jpg

ceyes00000022rp5.jpg

ceyes00000025iw3.jpg

ceyes00000029ef0.jpg

Wow...more character descriptions...Thank you so much Sandy :wub:

Hehe...I just realized...I got Tae Joon and Sang Mi's husband's name mixed up....

This chart was the cause....hehe...I was using it religiously when posting and didn't pay attention to their real name in the drama...hehe...

OOPS! :o hahaha... so sorry Kristy.. lolz.

I'll make some corrections, but what's Sang Mi's husband's name? o_O? >scratches head<

oh is it Yang Ji Hwan (?)

sandy? dramaok? michael? kekeke..

We need Tae Joon's picture up there :P how come he's not included in there... :unsure:

{edited:}

Thanks sandy ^^

Kristy, I uploaded the cast chart already hehehe... :P

Can anyone tell me what is MJ saying to EY. Something about appa right?

In the preview...MJ tells EY: 'EY. I'm sorry for hiding this from you. I'm his ex-wife.'

Anyone curious as to know what Joon said when he stood up from his chair!?

MJ: Joon, say hi...this is your father.

Joon: I can't accept this! This person abondoned us!

I'll make some corrections, but what's Sang Mi's husband's name? o_O? >scratches head<

oh is it Yang Ji Hwan (?)

sandy? dramaok? michael? kekeke..

Yeup. His name is Yang Ji-Hwan.

Guest ovette

wow page 13... hope this thread goes a long way...! :P

are subs out already?

cant wait to watch this... it looks really funny and nice to watch!

Archived