[drama 2006] Rude Woman 발칙한 여자들

ay_link

Here's Yoo Ho-Jung's character profile that I translated just now. I will come back with more translations later~

Character name: Song Mi-Joo (played by Yoo Ho-Jung)

Description: Dentist. Divorced. Cute foul king/queen!

A women who is stubborn and has great will power. She is combined with a skill in which she can spill out all what she hears from people in one ear. She is exuberant, easy going and very truthful. In one word, she is a cool lady. Even though she is hot-tempered, she has a very warm/kind heart. At a blossoming age of 20, she got married to her first love, JungSuk. At age 23, she gave birth to a son that looks exactly like JungSuk. However at age 29, JungSuk had an affair with another woman while he was at the orthodontist plucking out his wisdom teeth. MiJoo was left abandoned with a rotten tooth. After that, She went to America with her son, Joon, and took on all sorts of jobs. But at the end, she became a successful dentist.

If you were to ask Mi-Joo if she wanted a result of her husband’s new woman (Eun-Young) to be aware of things (mijoo/jungsuk's relationship)…Mi-Joo would answer: No Comment!

While living by herself with her son for ten years, she has done such work as fixing sinks, adjusting fences, selling products…etc. However, she has no skills what so ever in cooking. As for cleaning, it’s actually scary if things are clean.

Raising her son, she forget how to cry. She is a strong woman and does not get weak when she comes across most things.

She releases her stress by jogging. When she has insomnia, she drinks wine. When her son turned 16, she had him live independently and she came to Korea to accomplish her goal, which is to revenge on Jung-Suk! In order to get closer to Jung-Suk’s new wife, Eun-Young, she got scouted to Eun-Young’s hospital as a dentist and moved next to their house as well. However, because of her easy going personality, she makes many mistakes. Because of her caring personality, she can not be cruel even if she wantsed to. While trying to revenge on Jung-Suk, she meets a baseball player by the name of Rookie aka Woo-Jin and does more arguing with him than revenging. Mi-Joo is not in pain because of Jung-Suk abandoning her and making her a single mother. She is a afraid that she won’t be able to fall in love with another man because of her bricked up heart. To break down that brick, she starts a love war with Rookie. Eye for an eye. Tooth for a tooth! She wants to destroy Jung-Suk’s family, but she protects her own family instead. Song Mi-Joo! A cute lady at age 39!

Edit:

Answers to Mily2's questions: Yes Jung-Suk knew that Mi-Joo left with her son to America right after they divorced. I don’t remember Jung-Suk threatening Mi-Joo not to tell Eun-Young about their relationship…lol, it was more like Mi-Joo threatening Jung-Suk. Mi-Joo was asking if Eun-Young knows about him coming over to her house/know about their relationship. Jung-Suk asked if she was threatening him and told her that he will reveal to Eun-Young her deadly disguise. But as you can see…Jung-Suk freaked out when Mi-Joo pretended that she was calling Eun-Young. Well in Mi-Joo’s character profile, it says that Jung-Suk had an affair with another woman…which I believe is Eun-Young…I’m guessing he did re-marry right after their divorced. I’m not sure how old Rookie is…but he’s way younger than Mi-Joo for sure, lol. Hehe I guess you can say Jung-Suk is suspicious about Mi-Joo and Rookie’s relationship…Jung-Suk was blabbing about how Mi-Joo already is meeting a new man and stuff…hah! And yes, I believe Mi-Joo knows a little bit about Rookie! Him being a baseball player and such...coz she had a glimpse of the newspaper headline of Rookie's injury...and she said something along these lines: 'he doesn't look that injured' or something like that. And i don't know how long rookie and DaRim dated.

Edit2:

Translation: Scene-Mi-Joo & Jung-Suk's Conversation in episode 2.

J: I used my strength all thanks to you. The (salt powder thing…which is actually constipation medicine) was great.

M: That’s good to hear.

J: Do you really like me that much?

M: Isn’t it an illness to be mistaken?

J: Why are you trying to destroy someone else’s family?

M: Destroy? Do you have the right to even say that?

J: Anyways…no matter what you do, I won’t come back to you.

M: I don’t want you even if you wanted to come back.

J: Hey. Than why are you doing this?!

M: Because I think you have forgotten. Because I think you have forgotten how much damage/mistake you have done! You don’t have the right to be happy. I won’t just let you like that!

J: You are crazy.

M: Yes, I am crazy. At the age of 27...the time when people begin their lives…I ruined my life because of a husband that had an affair with another woman! What kind of woman wouldn’t go crazy about that! Joon was only five years old at that time. For ten years while he was growing up…what have you done? Forget about me…but Joon is your son…did you ever once thought about him for all this time?

J: After you divorced me, you went to America. America is not a close neighbor….

M: Say something reasonable! If you really had the heart, you would have contacted Joon by mailing letters or calling or anything!

J: Okay! Just because we are on this topic. I also wanted to go see Joon start elementary school. It was just because my visa was expired/unapproved.

M: You think he just needed a dad for going into elementary school or graduating from middle school? While I was running around making some money…Joon was always home alone. For these ten years…he doesn’t say the word dad…not even as a mistake! Do you know what that means?!?! For ten years, he has never forgotten about you! I can’t forgive you for bringing pain to Joon and I. I am going to destroy you!

J: If that will release your stress, than do it But…the Song Mi-Joo I know won’t be able to do that. In the end, you will be the one getting hurt again.

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mily2

omg sandy.. thank you.. *muah*.. I was trying to stay up last night ( more like this morning since it was like 3 am) to read the explanation.. but I had an early morning meeting so I couldn't.. but imagine my happiness when i checked the thread today.. hehe.. *yay*.. I really hope more people will join us.. this drama is just so much fun. To be honest, even I'm surprised at my own obsession with it :lol: .. finally it's Friday.. can't wait to go home so I can take some more caps & re-watch some scenes and ask you more questions... and guess what? Luv is coming back from her vacation tomorrow.. I can't wait to have her back to join us .. hehe.. and to our silent readers.. please join in the discussions.. we would love to hear from you guys.. so please don't be shy ;)

On another note.. I can't wait to see choi woo je.. he's so handsome & mature.. I really want Mi Joo to get more attention for these cute guys to show her ex-husband that he was SOOOO WRONG to mistreat her in the past... It's like.. guess what.. I can do SO MUCH better.. :tongue2: ( I like the balance of Mi Joo's "potential" suitors.. Rookie is a hot young guy while choi woo je's character is one sucessful guy.. not a bad choice either way).. :lol:

No problem Emily~:)

Wowie...I slept so late last night, or i mean...early this morning...I just woke up (12:37pm)...and I was literally freaking out, thinking that I had to go to work today...but hah~it's my day off.

Anyways. Watching that conversation scene between Mi-Joo and Jung-Suk made me feel bad for Mi-Joo even more...even while translating that scene...I was going 'Aww~' the whole time...the way she was breaking down on Jung-Suk...explaining what happened at certain stages in her/son's life...and the way she explained about her son still remembering Jung-Suk, although he does not explain his dad's name in anyway or talk about him.

Her son Joon is sure a cutie...I still cannot believe that Mi-Joo has a 16 year old son...when I first saw Joon...i did not want to believe that Mi-Joo had a grown up son. Maybe it's because I don't want to admit that Yo Ho-Jung is nearing 40...but dang, she totally doesn't look her age...she's so gorgeous as a mother!

edit: I also can't wait to see Choi Woo Je come out in this drama...so him and Rookie are both going to fall in love for Mi-Joo? That will definately spice up the mood! lol...and drive Jung-Suk crazy...yeah I bet Jung-Suk will realize how wrong he was and he probably would want to go back to Mi-Joo and start all over...but yeah right. Mi-Joo is not that dumb enough to go back to Jung-Suk after what he has done...I still wonder if she really does still love Jung-Suk.

Guest mily2

I think Mi Joo is still very bitter about her divorce.. I don't blame her..I think that's why she worked so hard to get to where she is today.. to show him that she can be successful ( career wise).. but I think deep in her heart.. she still has feelings for Jung-Suk ( at the moment).. that's why she decided to go back to to Korea. I think the Jung-Suk is the reason that she can't move on ( love-wise).. so I'm excited to see how Rookie can mend her broken heart.. hehe.. and yes.. she's so HOT at 37.. I'm jealous that Rookie will battle other guys for her affection.. :lol:

edit: sandy.. you will have a good laugh after reading this.. I did an auto translation on the characteristics and this is what I get.. :lol:

Mi Joo: ( on her name: The Song Americas)

-on her character:cute infringement king! : haha.. she's a cute infringement king!!!!

-in lovely as a flower age it gets married with the first love ( wow.. 20 is lovely as a flower age- sounds nice, eh? should we use that phrase from now on when talking about someone who is 20?)

-One person while living, the trifling light bulb it changes, the water pipe it repairs, fence irrigation, the electrical component it repairs must solve the back which oneself, 10 for to change the skill which it wipes pulse guy level ( talking about her multiple jobs)

-The stress released with jogging and the non cotton released with the wine and depending on one person know-how of the woman who lives it sprouted and profit it did but it wells up occasionally from breast bottom ( how she releases stress by jogging)

-New wife of formula ( husband translated to be formula ) to be scouted with her hospital dentist to approach to a zero, as mouth characteristic percentage is fine with the next door and omen of the condensed water pole. ( oh my.. water pole?)

Wait until you read the auto translations on the other characters.. I'm cracking up so hard that I think I need to stop for the time being.. will post the rest later.. hahaha

I totally agree~! Being in Mi-Joo's position...I think I would know why she is doing what she is doing. I mean come on...I think everyone one at least once thought of revenging on somebody before...surprising I have before, but it was TOO silly...lol.

While I was watching the episodes last night...The way Sang-Mi's life is going is somewhat similar to Mi-Joo's...well just a couple actually. It seems like Sang-Mi will most likely get a divorce...knowing that her husband is having an affair with another woman (we are still not positive about this, but from what we see and the preview of episode 3...it's very reasonable to think this way at this point)...the way Sang-Mi is being ignored...even the seniors around her during that party scene thinks she's dumb or something. And one of the reason's Sang-Mi and her husband's relationship is not working out or breaking apart is probably because they are having a hard time making a child...and some lady said that a married couple should have a baby fast so that their relationship doesn't break apart...something along those lines. But that's totally not true in Mi-Joo's case...she gave birth to a son and look what has happened to her!

EDIT: LOL! Omg, that auto translation is hilarious!!! Some parts are definately correct...but the way it's translated is so wacked up. Is there a site where you can get auto translation? If so, please give me the link to it! Heh...lovely as a flower~surprisingly...while I was trying to translate that part...that word does actually mean lovely as a flower...but I tweaked it to what I like to hear, lol. I think blossoming sounds better, but that's just me. But hah, although the auto translation is messed up...the stuff explaining about her job...i think I should add those into my translation...coz I had a hard time in trying to figure out what her jobs were, lol.

Guest mily2

sandy.. I just typed the korean title to google.. a bunch of sites came up.. I did a "translate this page* option on the right hand side.. and it translates the whole website... the site I got the info from is

YTN STAR - Drama NOW

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=e...GLG:en%26sa%3DN

again.. this is the auto translations.. for some good laugh.. hehe

This is for eun young ( the new wife)

- On the name: The line right was and zero/it made

-Occupation: The dentist, the kip general hospital ledger and child doctrine it dozed, king!

-Characteristics: Convenience, affectation, avarice it grips in the case unconditional hand which it wants having many and characteristic it comes loose.

-It is an overlook nothing, the frank anger law, south sensible security the finely enough mote is born .

Charm and chattering the competence flag where she melts the husband. ( :lol: .. melts the husband?)

-If under the pretense where there is not interest from her which attempts a formation and die steadily. (sounds so deadly.. yikes)

-The married man and the eye it is seized rightly but the wife who has shared difficulties the husband who is the criminal record which throws away is doubtful. ( criminal record? how scary!!)

-But actually the husband secretly case her which ties the senior of the husband and the relationship of silver wheat one. ( who's the silver wheat one, Rookie?)

And take this.. to sum her up.. She Is and the mini groove blood good season which it makes!! ( No comment on this one)

oh my goodness~~looking at these auto translations is making my eyes watery, lol. Maybe it isn't a good idea for me to take info from these auto translations, lol...it'll just throw me off even more. The criminal record part is creepy, lol. But it's pretty neat how you can actually get auto trans. through google.

Let me try translating Eun-Young's profile right now, lol...

Guest mily2

thanks sandy.. yeah.. auto translations.. :lol:

This is for Sang Mi ( the alcoholic housewife)

Name: Noble America/dead space

Role: The displaced homemaker and the wise mother and good wife, duplication when goes the tricky king!

Info: The recently educational background forgery degree small lie is caused by with educational background and cultural difference of the Edo husband ( maybe she's not every educated and forge a degree to marry into the family?)

omg.. check this out: It puts around the apron and becomes the pioneer who leads the close relatives husband with the dining table and becoming the provisional government which end listens so soon but well it is living. ( Head of the housewife club? wow.. she sounds so important.. the pioneer who leads to family to the dining table.. :lol: )

-Besides in the place restorative which is difficult with the stress against a sterility, the pressure against the child to mobilize fully all civil medical therapy ( i guess she can't get pregnant?)

- assault the mother-in-law ( really? hehe.. maybe when she's drunk?)

Guest mily2

and I am so so sad.. they totally ruined my Rookie.. look at how they translate his info

Name: Height, Selfish ( :fury: ).. how can they translate his name to height ( well.. he IS tall).. but selfish? :wacko: .. THAT'S IT.. I will NEVER use these auto translation sites again.. :P

Here's the husband (Jung-Suk)

Name: Formula, affection person ( not fair.. how can he get to be the affection person when my dear Rookie is translated as "selfish"!!!)

that's why we can't rely on these auto translations.. hehe.. I still need to get over the fact that my dear Rookie's name is selfish and height.. hahaha

Guest dramaok

lol haha ok mily you're having way too much fun w/ google translation :vicx::D

step away from lee kiwoo picture.

just teasing. yay 1 more day for ep. 3

Emily~~you are too funny! Let's spit fire on those who created the wacked up google auto translations...especially for screwing up on your LeeKiWoo's profile!

Anyways...here is Eun-Young's translations. I guessed on some of it...especially the part where they discuss about her ex-husband who has a criminal record? And her possibly cheating on Jung-Suk as well...falling for Jung-Suk's senior? I have no idea...but that's what i got from it...these profiles and the actual script/episodes might be a little different.

Character name: SunWoo Eun-Young (played by Lim Ji-Eun)

Description: Dentist, Small general hospital ledger, cutesy…yet immodest/blatant king!

Eun-Young is selfish, effectual and very greedy. She must get everything she wants in order to move on.

Audacious, indicative…she tries not to show off herself in front of people, but it is shown clearly. She melts her husband (Jung-Suk) by being cute and talkative. Although she appears to listen to what everyone says, she is a type of woman that needs to make her point in front of critical cases. Although she appears to have no interest, she attempts plastic surgery and going on a diets. She fell in love and stole Jung-Suk who was already married. She is suspicious about her ex-husband who has criminal records. (I’m not sure about this, but I think she was once married before). However without her husband knowing, she is in a furtive relationship with her husband’s senior!

She met Mi-Joo at a seminar and scouted her. She even found a house for Mi-Joo that is right next to her house. They have a friendly relationship, but after finding out that Mi-Joo is Jung-Suk’s ex-wife…she becomes a different woman and forget all the mistakes she has done (which was stealing Jung-Suk from Mi-Joo). She puts Mi-Joo in a difficult situation…a victim of destroying her family. When she is angry, she doesn’t care about anything. This might be her way of showing her true love to Jung-Suk. She ends her relationship with her husband’s senior to be back with her husband and starts a war with Mi-Joo who is revenging on her husband. Although Eun-Young gets in a shaky relationship with Jung-Suk…in order to keep her family together, she begins the war with Mi-Joo…in a world filled with blood and tears. Her efforts in never wanting to lose to things and her true love for her husband makes her a winner in the end…but the after taste of her joyous win is sore.

Guest mily2

mic dear... isn't it amazing & ironic? i thought about it and I think that those of us who are watching it raw without understanding korean are pretty similar to the "google translations" since we tend to guess wildly & let our imagination runs wild.. :lol: so it makes such a difference to have you , sandy and soo_jung here to rescue us.. lee Ki Woo.. oh my.. I'm thinking about him alot these days.. will have to ask my "graphic designer" to create some banners to show him off.. * excited*

edit: thank you sandy again for the profile translation.. nooooo.. does that mean the new hottie is for eun young and not Mi Joo? from what mic said earlier.. I knew that this was a possibility.. but i was hoping that he will fall for Mi Joo after hanging out with her... hehe.. * there's still hope*

another edit:

*waving to shenny.. aka ay_link*.. hehe.. so happy to see you here.. yeah.. this thread was so lonely so I had to bug all my previous watching buddies to come help out.. * this reminds me of a post i read awhile back.. it goes something like the poster wants some serious discussions so she had to call up one of her friend to come to the thread to generate some discussion because she was so desperate*.. when i read that.. I laughed so much.. but I guess I am doing the exact same thing now.. ehhe.. seriously.. i think i've bombarding so many people with pms about this serie.. now i'm hoping the producers won't embarrass me and continue to make this serie fun. and thanks for the preview caps.. I love it.. :)

and I am so so sad.. they totally ruined my Rookie.. look at how they translate his info

Name: Height, Selfish ( :fury: ).. how can they translate his name to height ( well.. he IS tall).. but selfish? :wacko: .. THAT'S IT.. I will NEVER use these auto translation sites again.. :P

Here's the husband (Jung-Suk)

Name: Formula, affection person ( not fair.. how can he get to be the affection person when my dear Rookie is translated as "selfish"!!!)

that's why we can't rely on these auto translations.. hehe.. I still need to get over the fact that my dear Rookie's name is selfish and height.. hahaha

:lol: moahaha.... omg, that's just plain hilarious. Yeah~~ how come the bad hubby got the word "affection" person >_<!! kekeke...

auto translations are hilarious sometimes :wacko:

btw, preview for tomorrow's eppie is out on mbc's site ^^ 1 more day!! hihi (well, less than 24 hours to be exact).

Oh,...and thank you so much sandy, for those wonderful translations *hugs*

I was being a silent reader but then I guess this thread is too quiet somehow... gotta spice it up! ^^

PS: Oh? I didn't know Eun-young is also a dentist! waw... we got three dentists so far in this drama... XD

rudeep3preff1.jpg

rudewomanrb6.jpg

you're welcome ay_link. glad to see you in this thread! Gosh...this thread reminds me of the '101 proposal' thread. *sniff*...that thread was SO dead...it was sad...and it was also a pretty good drama too!

Yeah...I had no idea that Eun-Young was also a dentist...but according to the profile, she is! So far I know there is two dentist...but who is the third one you are referring to? Would that be Jung-Suk...coz I don't think it's Jung-Suk...he more like a 'plastic surgeon'...there was a scene in episode one or was it two...where he was checking out a lady's breat size...coz the lady wanted it bigger...bleh!

*waves to emily & sandy*

hihi... this thread seems to be so cozy with us regulars... XD

emily, I think since tomorrow's saturday already, we'll have a blast in this thread...and hopefully more ppl will drop by ;)

sandy, oops...hehee my bad... I thought Jung-suk is also a dentist... kekeke... so I guess he's not but a surgeon instead? :huh:

I was watching the preview one more time, and looks like they're having a double-date dinner or sumthing? and the new love interest, Choi Woo Je is there... ^^ juicccyy~~ hihi...

I need help on his character's name... is it Ji-hwan? o_O?

Guest wagws

Hi guys,

I just came across this drama a few days a go and I really liked it so far :blush: :blush: . Hopefully, more people will recognize it in the future.

This drama's so hilarious :D:D. Lee Ki Woo is such a cutie :wub:. I love every single scene between Min Joo anh Rookie ... their arguments are so funny. I laughed so hard even though I didnt understand a single word they said lol. I hope they get together soon :P:P.

This is from MBC - Global Media

Daring Housewives - Synopsis

As the title suggests, this drama is a frank and delightful story about the happiness women dream of, and the outrageous imagination hidden underneath. The series embarks with the intention to present realistic characters venturing to challenge their realities.

Together with the clear belief that “The greatest success in life that we are pursuing is happiness”, this drama series narrates the stories of four women, racing towards happiness they have each defined in their own way. On this journey, they sometimes miss a step and loose their way, but rather than meeting their end, they search for and find a new starting line in the race for happiness.

This series endeavors to provide new hopes for tomorrow to housewives in despair.

Guest mily2

aww.. kelly.. you're here.. thanks for the support.. I'm expecting more WITH S2's members to join the thread since everyone is pretty amazed at my level of obsession :lol:.. It has been quite some time since I actually post & participate in a discussion in soompi.. so I'm enjoying the process alot... I hope this drama will introduce me to more watching buddies- and seriously.. anyone who checks out this drama totally ranks so high in my book.. you guys have good taste.. hehe :lol:

and gerry dear..thanks for the synopsis.. :wub: and wow.. I think this is so true... * “The greatest success in life that we are pursuing is happiness”* and right now.. happiness is Lee Ki Woo :lol:

edit

"This series endeavors to provide new hopes for tomorrow to housewives in despair. ".. hehe.. i guess we're in good shape since we will know exactly what to do in the future.. if we ever become .." housewife in despair" hahahaha.. such a wise investment!!!!.. so you guys.. this drama is not only fun to watch.. it's very "educational" ;) lol

Guest wagws

aww.. kelly.. you're here.. thanks for the support.. I'm expecting more WITH S2's members to join the thread since everyone is pretty amazed at my level of obsession :lol:.. It has been quite some time since I actually post & participate in a discussion in soompi.. so I'm enjoying the process alot... I hope this drama will introduce me to more watching buddies- and seriously.. anyone who checks out this drama totally ranks so high in my book.. you guys have good taste.. hehe :lol:

and gerry dear..thanks for the synopsis.. :wub: and wow.. I think this is so true... * “The greatest success in life that we are pursuing is happiness”*

You're welcome Emily ... I'm glad to see familiar faces here too. After My Girl and Goong, I wasn't interested in any drama. This drama and the vineyard man are the first 2 that I really enjoy after a long time. Hopefully the PD won't kill my mood later on hehehehe

Woohoo~~~more fans! Yippy! :)

Alright...here are TWO more profiles! I'm on a roll!

Emily! You are SO going to love reading Rookie's profile...and he is 32 years old!

Ay_Link: Choi Woo-Je's character name is-Jo Tae-Joon. Both Jung Suk and Tae-Joon are plastic surgeons. And Tae-Joon is Jung Suk's senior! Hah...if you just look at their faces...Jung Suk looks more like a senior to Tae-Joon...but it's opposite, lol.

Character name: Jung Suk (played by Jung Woong-In)

Plastic surgeon chief. Eun-Young’s current husband and Mi-Joo’s previous/ex-husband.

Jung Suk is coward and indecisive. He is weak in front of those who are advantaged, but is bold in front of those who are disadvantaged. He abandoned his first wife, Mi-Joo and his son. He chooses his new love, Eun-Young, but as he lives with her…it’s the same old thing. Both Jung Suk and Eun-Young are working parents…so everyday is tiring for them. He sometimes misses the days when Mi-Joo screamed out loud, but he has no intentions in going back to Mi-Joo what so ever. Currently, he wishes Eun-Young to scream out loud, but everyone can tell that Eun-Young is much closer to a henpeck/spitball. He is/was nervous and scared to see Mi-Joo’s sudden arrival in Korea, but when his son, Joon appears…he gets shaken. He is getting punished because he missed the perfect timing to tell Eun-Young about Mi-Joo. Jung Suk struggles when Eun-Young finds out. During this process, he feels betrayed by Eun-Young’s cruel intentions. He’s getting back all the pain that he gave to Mi-Joo from Eun-Young. From this experience, he wants to apologize to Mi-Joo for what he has done and also thinks about going back to Mi-Joo. However, Mi-Joo warns Jung Suk to not break the family tie twice. So Jung Suk goes back to living with Eun-Young again.

Character name: Rookie (Played by Lee Ki-Woo)

Real name: Jang Woo-Jin. Professional baseball player. After being a pitcher, he becomes a batter.

Rookie is a bright man who likes to play jokes on people. He is naive and he does not try to take the easy way out. He rarely expresses anger, but if someone touches his self-esteem…he changes his attitude/behavior. He likes to win things, even when it comes to arcade games, he must win a game. However, when it comes to more big events…he can be very liberal and is a real man. He is an adoptee. The only thing that he can show off is his baseball power. After finishing his schooling and going into professional baseball, he gains a lot of fans as a newcomer baseball player, but he falls down to a deep slump. Thinking that it would be the last practice, he shatters his dream of advancing into the major league baseball when he injures his shoulder during a baseball match. At age 32, hearing that it is too late to start his baseball career again…he quits baseball and becomes unemployed. He witnesses his girlfriend, Da-Rim two timing. He decides to break up with her, but turns back when he thinks about how he started dating Da-Rim for the first time. He doesn’t know much about women, so dating is hard for Rookie. As an adoptee, he accomplishes his goal by becoming a professional baseball player and with all the money he had saved up, he bought his own house. However, his manager makes a stupid decision and puts Rookie’s house for rent…

He meets Mi-Joo and falls into a romance with her while arguing. All his hidden pains, being abandoned by his parents is cured by Mi-Joo. He even returns to playing baseball. Because of Mi-Joo’s weird and shocking pratice tips…for the first time Rookie thinks of baseball as a fun game rather than a job. He has new affection for baseball and his increasing love for Mi-Joo. He returns back as a batter and gives his first homerun as a present to Mi-Joo.

Archived