[drama 2006] Rude Woman 발칙한 여자들

ay_link

Guest mily2

hopefully some kind soul can translate the past previews for us so we can have an idea of the storyline.. hehe :lol:

bh1kb4.jpg

episode 1

2006년 7월 29일(토) <제1회>

남편 정석(정웅인 분)의 바람으로 스물아홉에 애 딸린 이혼녀가 되어버린 미주(유호

정 분)는 미국으로 건너가 생계유지를 위한 노동과 양육, 학업을 병행하며 치열하게

살았고 결국, 치과 의사가 되어 정석을 응징하기 위해 10년 만에 한국으로 돌아온다.

정석와 은영(임지은 분)의 결혼 10주년 기념일에, 은영은 자신의 병원에 새로 스카우

트 된 앨리스를 마중하기 위해 공항으로 가는데 앨리스는 다름 아닌 미주, 의도적으

로 은영에게 접근해 양파마을에 입성한 미주는 정석과 옆집이라는 사실을 알고 쾌재

를 부른다.

그러나 그날 밤 뜻하지 않게 나타난 복병 루키(이기우 분)와 동침을 하고, 다음날 집

문제로 실랑이를 벌여 10년 벼른 복수에 차질을 빚게 될 징조가 시작되는데.......

episode 2

2006년 7월 30일(일) (제2회)

미주(유호정)의 집에서 깨어난 루키(이기우)는 옷을 챙겨간다며 자신의 방으로 들어

간다. 옷 벗고 바지를 갈아입으려는데 미주가 문을 버럭 열자 급하게 바지를 입다가

행거위로 넘어져 부상 입은 어깨가 더 악화돼 병원을 찾는다. 루키는 경과를 기다리

며 상처 악화를 빌미로 미주에게 수시로 전화 걸어 심부름을 시킨다. 만나기만 하면

티격 거리는 둘의 관계는 점점 악화되고,,,,,,,

루키와 티격 거리면서도 미주는 정석(정웅인)을 향한 복수의 끈을 놓지 않고

은영(임지은)의 수다로 정석과의 잠자리 불만을 전해 듣는다. 미주는 은영에게 화려

한 여자 잠옷 하나와 와인에 타서 남자가 마시면 힘이 솟는다며 10년 구운 죽염가루

를 선물한다. 그러나 실제 그 죽염가루는 다름 아닌 변비약인데,,,,,,,

and the adorable son.. he's so cute- supposedly.. he's 16..!!!

peo_etc_02_a.gif

정 현준 - 김 범 / 세인트 빌론 고등학교 1년, 송 미주와 정석의 아들

얼짱, 몸짱, 두뇌짱.

솔직하고, 개성 넘치고, 호기심 많은 신세대. 머리 좋아 작은 노력에도 큰 성과 보는 타입.

나이에 맞게 성문제, 진로 문제가 가장 큰 관심거리. 취미는 운동, 컴퓨터게임, 사진찍기, 등등 다양. 애인 때론 친구 같은 엄마와 단둘이 산 덕에 나이보다 어른스러운 속내 가지게 된 속 깊은 의리파.

기숙사 생활로 엄마와 떨어져 지내다가 방학을 맞아 한국에 와 엄마와 다시 살게 된다.

신세대답게 겉으로는 부모의 이혼은 담담히 받아들이는 듯 보이지만 속으로는 아버지에 대한 그리움이 있다. 옆집 아저씨 정석이 아버지 인 줄 모르고 우정을 나눈다. 루키와 엄마의 사랑을 이어주는 메신저로서 역할을 톡톡히 한다.

정석이 아버지임을 알게 되고 은영과 파경직전에 이르자 배다른 동생 하나가 자신과 같은 상처를 갖지 않길 바라는 마음에 아버지 정석에게 가정을 지키라며 의젓한 모습을 보인다.

peo_etc_02.gif- a possible love interest for the new wife of the ex husband?

조태준 - 최우제/ 대학병원 성형외과 전문의 , 정석의 선배.

겉과 속이 다르다. 독신주의자.

겉으로는 호인처럼 보이지만 알고 보면 싸이코 기질이 다분. 편집증.

은영과 3년 전부터 부적절한 관계를 유지하다 최근 은영의 일방적인 이별통보를 받았다.

은영에 대한 감정이 아직 정리가 되지 않은 상태 은영이 돌아오길 기대한다.

은영-정석의 결혼 10주년을 계기로 본격적으로 은영가정을 깨기로 작정하고

익명의 꽃 배달, 늦은 밤 발신번호 없는 전화 등으로 불화를 조장하기도 한다.

끊임없이 정석과 은영 주위를 선배자격으로 맴돌며 관찰.

은영 주선으로 소개받은 미주와의 관계도 은영 주위를 탐색하기 위해 유지

하는 등 다양하게 은영에게 접근한다.

결국 미주의 활약으로 은영과의 관계를 청산하지만 어느새 그의 눈은 미주를 향하고 있다.

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mily2

this cutie is born in 1981.. that makes him 25.. and he is so tall !!! one of my favorite pix.. ( to be continued)..

bh2cz8.jpgleekiwooinstyle0511021xw9hj.jpg

some more pix from various sites & forums ( popcornfor2.com, daum, mydaily, wiki)

11dr1.jpg75yz.jpg

81gb.jpg97yr.jpg

leekiwoovogue060322019rm5vw.jpgleekiwoovoguegirl0507012896202.jpg

05ru.jpg

Guest dramaok

peo_etc_02.gif

he is eun-young (new wife)'s ex-lover who's still not over her.

he's actually the one who's sendng the flowers.

he gets introduced to mijoo (yoo jo jeong) by eun-young and i guess he starts to fall for mijoo...

lol so the 'revenge' plot is pretty complicated.

so both the husband and the wife have someone that's trying to ruin their marriage.

i'm curious who sang-mi (the alchoholic housewife)'s husband is cheating with.

Guest mily2

thank you mic for always coming to our rescue.. hehe.. i'm in love with this drama.. I'm trying to hunt down all the info on the drama & casts.. will post those & some caps soon.. *sigh*.. I can't wait for my sister Luv to come back from her vacation to help me "promote" this drama.. hehe.. all the caps are taking me forever.. ( maybe cuz i'm so focused on lee ki woo) :lol:

Guest soo_jung

i just watched the first two episodes of this drama and i love it!!!! i've been looking for something to watch lately and i think i've found it! sad to say, i don't recognize most of the cast...i haven't watched their previous dramas before...oh well.

Here's a little summary of the two episodes. Can't do much more right now cause it's late but still...(scroll to read)

Song MiJoo (YooHoJung) was married to JungSuk (JungWoongIn) but then he cheated on her and he got married to this other woman. MJ has been living in the States for the past ten years and received training to become a dentist while supporting her son. Meanwhile, JS has gotten married to this other woman Eunyoung (LimJiEun) and they have a small daughter. MJ returns to Korea (on JS and MJ's 10 year anniversary) to get revenge on her ex-husband and does so by getting scouted by EY's medical facility as a dentist. She uses her English name, Alice Song so he doesn't know until he gets introduced to her. (JS is a plastic surgeon at the medical facility). MJ even moves into the house next door.

Rookie (LeeKiWoo) is a baseball player (pitcher) who hopes to go to the Major leagues in the States but gets injured in his shoulder in the critical game. He own the house that MJ is staying in (his manager put it up for rent w/o him knowing it) and he goes at night to stay at his home and that is when MJ and Rookie have their first meeting.

(Note: Rookie is dating YangDaRim (OhJuEun whose name I think is SO FUNNY) whose family is wealthy. She goes out to a matchmaker meeting and there meets BaekUkNyun (that funny comedian guy). GoSangMi (Sakang) is the woman who lives next door who is an alcoholic and steals stuff and is YangDaRi's sister in law, therefore married to YangJiHwan (Who is also having an affair w/an unknown woman at the moment). (Side note: I think it sucks for that actor who always plays horrible cheating husbands...oh well.)

Rookie and MJ have an unfortuante first meeting. MJ starts her plans for revenge (which involves stuff w/constipation medicine later on in Episode 2, messing w/his files at his office, staeling his patients, etc.) Rookie who hears that he was not scouted b/c of his injury, goes to drink, and comes back to sleep at "his house" in front of MJ and JS, who came to talk to her about her being in Korea. (MJ and Rookie have a couple funny scenes together.) MJ walks in on Rookie who is changing and causes him to hurt his shoulder again and she takes him to the hospital. MJ takes Rookie's cell phone by mistake and does a couple favors for him (buying clothes, etc.) They quarrel basically everytime they meet.

On MJ's way home, she bumps into JS again (who has gone to pick up his daughter) and she gets really upset after her conversation w/him. Rookie gets a phone call from YangDaRim and so he goes to see her (who lives next door to MJ and JS/EY) and sees MJ on his way to the neighborhood. He follows her to a baseball hitting pen and then teaches her how to properly hit the ball. In their excitement over her success, they go in for a high-5 and accidentally end up kissing, which JS witnesses on his way back after picking up his daughter.

SOrry if it's confusing. Just trying to remember what I watched.... anyway, just wanted to express my support for this drama and bring it back up to the front! :)

Guest mily2

a sincere thank you to soo_jung for the summary & dream_on for the direct dl link... I'm so happy to watch this drama with you guys.. I've been looking for something that "wows" me lately and I think this is it.. I'm so addicted to this drama.. I hope it will continue to grab my attention.. :)

Guest riss_d

i love this drama !!! LKW so cute :wub:

i got EP1 and still d/l EP2 ... but i don't understand korean.

request for english subtitles .. :D

I LURVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS~~~~~~~~~~~ this drama is SOOOOOOOO FUN~~~~~~~

does anyone feel light headed when Lee Ki WOo comes on screen? I DO! OMG!!! this drama makes me so excited.. at last, the good looking men are coming OUT!!!

I've waited so long for this to HAPPEN!!! and now its happening!!! Kim Ji Hoon in How Much Love, Lee Ki Woo in this, Uhm Tae Woong and Lee Seung Jae in Stranger than Paradise!! OMG!! ITS RAINING HOT MEN!

hahaha.. :P sorry for the outburst.. i just can't contain my joy... Lee Ki Woo looks to die for in this drama... TOTALLY Love all his scenes with Mi JOO!! OMG I want MORE!!!

Guest .tsubasa.

a sincere thank you to soo_jung for the summary & dream_on for the direct dl link... I'm so happy to watch this drama with you guys.. I've been looking for something that "wows" me lately and I think this is it.. I'm so addicted to this drama.. I hope it will continue to grab my attention.. :)

I really wanna watch dis now!! sooo interestin... n funny!! gotta watch it!><"

O.K. You all convinced me.... I going to watch this. I was starting to resolve not to watch unsupported dramas i.e. those without or very little discussion/summary/translation/subtitles (like How Much Love). But this one looks like it going to be a winner so I going in full speed ahead! :w00t:

Running off to download eppis 1 & 2.

Guest mily2

*waving to armanigurl , gerryg & tsubasa. and everyone else who is joining us*.. I'm so glad you guys are here.. oh my.. I know that I am not the only one who is drooling over Lee Ki Woo.. but now with armanigurl on board.. I guess I can't shy away from expressing my love for him any longer :lol: This is one drama that I know who I'm rooting for right away ( unless they surprise us with more HOT guys later on) :w00t: * singing along with armanigurl.. it's raining HOT man.. *yay yay yay*.. producers are finally listening to our hearts!!!!... and back to Lee Ki Woo.. he's so tall & handsome.. *faints*

Since I am so addicted to this drama.. I'm doing everything in my power to "promote" it.. I'm totally in my "recruiting mode" and I hope to bring you guys pleasant news soon. This is one drama that I would like our subbing team to take on.

There will be summaries & explanations as we have a group of kind & generous people who are ( or will be watching) this with us.. They have informed me that they will try to help out as much as possible ( wink wink at soo_jung & purpletiger86 & mic).. :wub: so please don't be too discourage and enjoy the ride.

Guest dramaok

thx soo_jung for the summary!

yes yang darim. lol. what a name. yang darim sounds like someone who's 2 timing. haha and she is.

stringing along that buck teeth guy with fried hair and horrible fashion,

with the handsome but wounded rookie!

this drama is such a guilty pleasure.

very juicy. almost too sinful for network tv drama. keke.

Guest mily2

thank you dramaok for the following "spoilers".. hehe.. what would we do without you .. hehe.. ;)

The house that Mi Joo is renting is really Rookie's ( the ex baseball player.. aka.. hottie.. ).. since his manager

put it up for rent and mijoo sighed the 1 year lease he can't have it back until a year later.. hehe.. and a little something

about MiJoo.. She's currently 37. married 20, kid 23, divorced 27. 10 yrs in america. her son is almost 16. ..

wow.. I want to look like her at 37.. hehe.. how old is she in real life? and yes.. it's juicyyyyyy..

totally my guilty pleasure.. definitely something to look forward to every weekend..

I wonder what our Rookie will do now that he can't play baseball anymore?

Guest mily2

babyg.. omg.. thanks for the info.. I didn't know that she was the same age as her character in the drama.. Wow.. in real life.. she was married to this adorable gangster ( Ho Chul) from goodbye solo.. oh my.. they are such a perfect pair..

048006003_L.jpg

this is so random but one of my favorite actress Oh Yeon-Su ( who plays Jumong's mother) is also 37.. how can they look so good at such age!!!

hehe mily.. its all because you asked me to merge your thread that I started watching this.

its really fun.. and i think much more fun than desperate housewives..

i can't wait for the upcoming episodes... i wished they had all the episodes out so i didnt have to wait for LKW like this.. :D

Guest mily2

haha.. same here.. for the first time in ages that I'm rewatching the scenes over and over ( the ending of episode 2 just drove me nuts).. how hot can LKW get? in that red shirt.. perfect posture.. *melts*.. will spoil you guys with lots of caps soon.. and I'm excited to watch this with my dear armanigurl.. Luv always make fun of me for always rooting for the "hot" guys im most situations.. but i know you always share my sentiment.. hehe..what can we do when they are so irresistible ????

ok.. here's the good news..

WITH S2 is gonna take on this drama.. We do need alot of help though.. If you can help with the translation ( from korean to english).. please please pm mily2. Many many thanks in advance.

Archived