[drama 2004] Firebird/ Phoenix 불새

Guest chibikko

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tuna_madunna

the 1st actor is soooo CUTE...! naahh..! i'm just kidding..! :lol: hahahaha..! i remmber this drama.. it's where i saw Eric Mun! such a cutie.. :wub: i'll forever miss Lee Eun Joo :tears: huhuhuhu..!!! why did she have to die!??!?!?! did she commited suicide? God bLess ya aLL!!! *^__^*

Guest jujubeee

i loved this drama so so so much when it aired.. but now, everytime i watch it again, i feel this emptiness because of lee eun joo.. its so awkward and sad at the same time

Guest forgottenmemories

I just finished watching this drama. A friend of mine let me borrowed his box set. And I have to say, I love it. Its so depressing but yet, I love it so much. The 2 main character had so much chemistry, the way they loved each other at the beginning up until they see each other again 10 years later. *tears*

I can't believe she died in real life. I heard about her dying last year after making the scarlet letter, but I have never watched a movie with her in it up until now. And I gotta say, she's an awesome actress and she's so beautiful! O_O I also love the main guy, Jang Sae-Hoon. It was so sad to see him go through the whole BS that her parents were giving him. I was so saddened when he got down on his knees and begged her to stay with him. :(

Well anyway, if you guys have any caps from the movie, please upload! ^_^

there is a drama showing right now with similar story background as bool sae called "Alone in Love" Yun Ae Shi Dae.

fans of bool sae will probably enjoy this alot like i'm enjoying it right now.

i'm watching it right now and it's bringing back all my bool sae memories....

dramaok wrote a review on it on the main soompi site.. if you want to read about the new drama you can read about it here:

http://soompi.com/?q=node/272

there is a drama showing right now with similar story background as bool sae called "Alone in Love" Yun Ae Shi Dae.

fans of bool sae will probably enjoy this alot like i'm enjoying it right now.

i'm watching it right now and it's bringing back all my bool sae memories....

dramaok wrote a review on it on the main soompi site.. if you want to read about the new drama you can read about it here:

http://soompi.com/?q=node/272

Ahh yes , I can't wait to watch Alone In Love now , been hearing postive reviews abt it ~ ;)

Guest Pegasus

Yeah,Lavendersky really help on this thread. And,those with box set, maybe you could help by upldg a direct link in here.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bigungmama_101

yes, she committed suicide last year, no one knows why, it's very sad! I guess she was very depressed.

I heard she committed suicide because her family didn't approve of her nudity scenes in Scarlett Letter.

:(:tears:

Guest mj07

I heard she committed suicide because her family didn't approve of her nudity scenes in Scarlett Letter.

:(:tears:

well, anything's possible, but that seems unlikely to me. She'd done nude scenes all the way back to 2000 when she filmed "Virgin Stripped Bare by her Bachelors".

In any case, it's sad and like all suicides, probably no one will ever know the real reasons why.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived