[drama 2004] Firebird/ Phoenix 불새

Guest chibikko

Guest MissMonika

I started watching this drama again, especially since Lee Eun Joo's death anniversary is coming up. I love this drama but am a little sad while watching it, knowing that she's no longer with us anymore. I really miss unnie.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started watching this drama again, especially since Lee Eun Joo's death anniversary is coming up. I love this drama but am a little sad while watching it, knowing that she's no longer with us anymore. I really miss unnie.

Hi MissMonika - sorry but who is Lee Eun Joo? Is she the female lead in this drama?

Guest hekijo_00

Hi hekijo_00 - thanks for your reply. Oh, just knew it now......... did she commit suicide? I just can't remember if she's the name I read last year who's dead.

ouh hi.yes she the girl commit suicide.such a waste.she's a great actress though.

ouh hi.yes she the girl commit suicide.such a waste.she's a great actress though.

Oh, feel bad about this........... this drama was aired in our local TV last year & by that time i was watching this, she was already dead since she passed away last 2005 yet.........

Guest jasminec

hm..im thinking about waatching this....i LOVE LSJ after watching lovers and freeze...but now i kinda want to ...er..happier drama

so is this a happy-ish or sad-ish drama?

i know its good and ill eventually watch ...just dont know when

• 3 weeks later...
Guest prita

hm..im thinking about waatching this....i LOVE LSJ after watching lovers and freeze...but now i kinda want to ...er..happier drama

so is this a happy-ish or sad-ish drama?

i know its good and ill eventually watch ...just dont know when

it's a happy ending drama but yes in the beginning there were rough moments here and there for the two main leads (played by LSJ & KEJ) before they ended up together...

if you love LSJ, do watch this drama although i may say this isn't his best if you compare it to Damo or Lovers...

• 2 months later...
Guest Vire

Hi, I was just wondering whether anyone could upload the audio clip of Eric singing 'The Name' in the drama

Thanks

Guest ahn_annann

hello

pls help me !!!

I wanna to know where I can download "Phoenix" hardsubbed ?

omg... why I just like him , LSJ ?

:wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

anybody here have nonclubbox links????

i uploaded the subbed version of this at this CB.

its file name is PHOENIX.

http://clubbox.co.kr/naynay123

i am so engrossed with series.

i remember buying its DVD unsubbed and i stopped at episode 16.

now since i am bored with all current dramas, i thought of watching this one with its subtitles which i downloaded while LOVERS was still airing.

good thing some people at LOVERS thread uploaded the entire episode and d-addicts had its complete subtitles.

i like the story. been wanting to watch love story and there are no matured love stories out there after LOVERS....so i am back to old ones.

• 1 month later...
Guest SeoulSpirit

omg thank you so much

i have been looking forever for this drama... it brings back so many memories

!!! TT^TT

so saddddd

the beginning and middle was great but towards the end it sort of dragged but the very last ep was !!!!!

does anyone have OST for this??? i remember that one song... please and thanks!

!!! TT^TT

so saddddd

the beginning and middle was great but towards the end it sort of dragged but the very last ep was !!!!!

does anyone have OST for this??? i remember that one song... please and thanks!

aatu - actually, I haven't finished watching this drama since it was aired on our local TV station. I really wanted to watch this series mainly because of Eric. I'm looking for a DVD copy of this drama but still can't find it. I've seen only some episodes so no idea how did it end. And besides, I feel sad of what happened for the female lead in real life.

Here's a song for you...... is this the one you're referring to?........ Even if it's not, enjoy........... the song is called Fate....... :blush:

http://download.yousendit.com/F28F7A6B2598D29D

Archived