[drama 2004] Firebird/ Phoenix 불새

Guest chibikko

Guest chibikko
[MBC] Lee Eun Joo, Lee Seo Jin, Eric Mun, Jung Hye Young
[MBC]Firebird 불새 (Bulsae)-26 episodes Official Site: http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/firebird/index.html
Love is timing. Love needs just the "right time". It's not because you loved him or her less that you parted. Heaven brings you your soul mate when the time is just "right". Phoenix shows you this heaven's work. There is a young couple who desperately fell in love but who couldn't be together because the time wasn't just right for them. Years pass by and these two meet again. And the trick of fortune switches their situation and environments. A daughter of a millionaire (Lee Eun Joo) has now become an helper suffering from the grim realities of life. On the other hand, an orphan self-supporting student (Lee Seo Jin) is now an accomplished wealthy businessman. Now these two people are looking at the world with different eyes. The childlike girl has finally learned the harshness of the world and the guy with once twisted mind has learned to enjoy the latitude of mind. In the end, these two start to understand each other, thus arriving at the "right time". Credit: http://www.mbcpro.co.kr/
Cast 1_02.jpg Lee Seo Jin as Jang Sae-hoon 1_1.jpg Lee Eun Joo as Lee Ji-eun 11.jpg Jung Hye Young as Yoon Mi-ran 2_011.jpg Eric as Suh Jung-min Kim Bin Woo as Lee Young-eun (Ji-eun's younger sister) Lee Yoo Jin as Nam Bok-ja (Ji-eun's friend) Lee Kyung Jin as Jo Hyun-sook (Ji-eun's mom) Han In Soo as Lee Sang-bum (Ji-eun's dad) Kim Byung Se as Kim Ho-jin (Sae-hoon's upperclassman) Park Geun Hyung as Suh Moon-soo (Jung-min's dad) Credits: imbc.com+wiki.d-addicts.com

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...Fire Bird is one of the best drama from MBC. LEJ is my favorite actress. I really enjoyed watching...

Shirley...I miss reading your summaries you wrote for this drama...The summaries were very special...unlike any others...May be you should save everything you write from now on...hehe...

4_1.jpg2_1.jpg

5.jpg10_1.jpg

Guest chibikko

Wow...Fire Bird is one of the best drama from MBC. LEJ is my favorite actress. I really enjoyed watching...

Shirley...I miss reading your summaries you wrote for this drama...The summaries were very special...unlike any others...May be you should save everything you write from now on...hehe...

yeah, I agree. It's one of the best. :) LEJ is my fave actress too! I sumtimes cry thinking about her, her life was taken so early and she was in the prime of her career. :(

Guest battleuphoria

omg! i just recently finished this drama and it's so good! one of the best! always! and eric is so hot in here. i like his character! i want the ost! can anyone PM me for the OST? thanks!

and thanks for opening this thread. i still feel sad whenever i see lee eun joo act in this drama. she was such a good actress and i feel sad for what happened to her.

Guest lavendersky

^ same here, i also finished watching Bool Sae a few mths ago. Gosh, this drama was so addictive that i always had this urge to finish watching all the 26 episodes at one go. :lol:

Although the script became sorta draggy nearing the end, but the excellent performance by the cast and the wonderful ost make up for it.

p/s: i muz admit that eric was indeed very hot in this drama, hee.

oh yes, this thread seems more like eric's thread with all those pics of him posted.

where're the pics of lee seo jin and lee eun joo?? :P

Guest battleuphoria

^ same here, i also finished watching Bool Sae a few mths ago. Gosh, this drama was so addictive that i always had this urge to finish watching all the 26 episodes at one go. :lol:

Although the script became sorta draggy nearing the end, but the excellent performance by the cast and the wonderful ost make up for it.

p/s: i muz admit that eric was indeed very hot in this drama, hee.

oh yes, this thread seems more like eric's thread with all those pics of him posted.

where're the pics of lee seo jin and lee eun joo?? :P

oh yes. i finished this last sunday i think and i really got irritated with my clubbox coz it was downloading at a very slow speed and i want to watch 5 episodes a day! haha

eric is very hot, yes. and man, i just like his character and i like how eric gave life to seo jung min. it's a GOSH! hehe

i also love the script of this drama. it's so sweet and true!

Guest lavendersky

^^ totally agree with what u've said. the character, jungmin was such a sweet, romantic guy. i love how he always appear at the right moment to cheer ji-eun up whenever she's upset, e.g allowing her to throw eggs onto his car's windscreen to vent her frustrations, dancing together under the moonlight etc. not to mention his corny lines, such as the infamous "do you smell something burning? it's my heart that's burning.." :lol:

btw i've pmed you the link to the ost. :)

Guest rainy75

BS angels reporting in ...

will be back w pics!

presenting .. the "dan shin" pic!!

ep10_23.jpg

se-hoon_st.jpg

ep10_17.jpg

ep11_11.jpg

firebird_ep12_1.jpg

firebird_ep09_1.jpg

YOON050_resize.jpg

YOON049.jpg

qnfto.jpg

78.jpg

*phew* i think i did a backup copy of this thread last yr .. but it's on my home pc .. wonders if shirley kept a copy of it ..

Archived