[drama 2004] Firebird/ Phoenix 불새

Guest chibikko

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pegasus

Waaa.... Lavendersky, do you by anyway have the complete episodes? Maybe can share with us, the Phoenix fans? :)

Guest lavendersky

Waaa.... Lavendersky, do you by anyway have the complete episodes? Maybe can share with us, the Phoenix fans? :)

u can download the whole series from Clubbox or through torrents found at D-addicts. :)

anybdy have NG clips from phoenix? i found one at youtube

i only have 1 of Eric's NGs and 1 making of Bulsae clip.

Making of the Film

Eric's NGs

Guest Pegasus

u can download the whole series from Clubbox or through torrents found at D-addicts. :)

i only have 1 of Eric's NGs and 1 making of Bulsae clip.

Making of the Film

Eric's NGs

Wahhh.... thanxs for the goodies :w00t:

ClubBox is 10 x BIG NO NO back here. Cannot access it. Download ite several times. Remove it several times still cannot do. Almost crush my comp. :crazy:

I'll try d-addicts then. Been there but doesn'tlike it much. (Torrents matter) :P

Guest lov cat

Wahhh.... thanxs for the goodies :w00t:

ClubBox is 10 x BIG NO NO back here. Cannot access it. Download ite several times. Remove it several times still cannot do. Almost crush my comp. :crazy:

I'll try d-addicts then. Been there but doesn'tlike it much. (Torrents matter) :P

i didn't know how to use clubbox either but i found this thread and it really hleped me out with it smoopi thread

In this show, I prefer LSJ's character to Eric's. I wasn't a LSJ fan before but turned into one after Phoenix. Now I'm looking for his other drama , Her House (2001). I read the sypnosis that he's paired with Kim Hyun-joo. Is it a 'happy' show?

Guest winwetty

I found it while searching through my HD, here you go. :)

i love this song ^^

oppsss...can this mv reupload again..

link already expired... :(

Guest xxsarahhoangerz

yup ^^ ive always known this series called "Phoenix" but Eric looks really good there.. and i wish she ended up with him..

Guest vietgirl604

I LOVED THIS DRAMA! ERIC WAS SOOOO HOT IN IT. AND THIS MADE ME TEAR UP SOOOO BAD. ONE OF THE BEST DRAMAS. =)

Guest honey_ping

Currently watching this drama on local TV in Malaysia. Good story, really and I love the OST. But to be frank, I'm not dat impressed with the actings of the 3 leads. I don't know......they looked kinda stiff all the time and doesn't make me cry or anything. <_< But, I just want to know how the story goes.

This drama is what made me actually start liking Eric Mun, I thought he did a great job! I liked Lee SeoJin in "Damo" but all throughout "Phoenix" his acting was sooooo wooden I really wanted to kick him! Of course, I mainly watched this b/c it was Lee EunJoo's last drama, liking Eric was a nice surprise! I thought he turned in a very charming performance.

Archived