[drama 2004] Firebird/ Phoenix 불새

Guest chibikko

I think the reason why it was not the good timing for them not to be together was because of the death of Miran, as she was Ji Eun's best friend (before her obsession with Sae Hoon) and Sae Hoon's ex-fiance. Despite Miran's despicable behaviour, they did not want her to die....That's why time was needed to gather them in the end. Well, that is my understanding. what do you think?

Regarding Ji Eun's father death, she did not blame Sae hoon for his death but she did not want to hurt her mother's feelings again because she thought her father's death is because of her, that 's it. So she needn't apologize for that. Actually she did apologize for the way her parents' behaviour towards Sae Hoon who was glad to hear her apologies.

I agree with you on both points. Just because Mi-ran went to the extreme to keep Sae-hoon n Ji-eun apart, her death was the last thing they wanted. In an earlier episode, Sae-hoon told Mi-ran, he stays with her not out of guilt but because he loves her. He had even promised her a few times that he would never leave her and he is the kind of person who keeps his word. It's Mi-ran who is the insecure and sick one. If only she could have trusted Sae-hoon, they could have been happy together.

It's true that Ji-eun never once said she blamed Sae-hoon for her father's dad. She had always blamed herself. Even her mother and her sister blamed her because they believed if she hadn't run out of the house to try to stop Sae-hoon from leaving the country, her father wouldn't have been killed.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest superstar`kiss

OmG!! I FREAKING LOVE THIS SERIES!!! It's actually my favorite!!! I can't believe that i barely saw it~! but yay!!! ,<3 this drama!! The best ever!!! and i miss LeeEunJoo sshi, she was my all time favorite actress... but life must go on so... ERIC'S DOING GREAT!!! <3 LeeSuhJin as well, GREAT actor!!

OmG!! I FREAKING LOVE THIS SERIES!!! It's actually my favorite!!! I can't believe that i barely saw it~! but yay!!! ,<3 this drama!! The best ever!!! and i miss LeeEunJoo sshi, she was my all time favorite actress... but life must go on so... ERIC'S DOING GREAT!!! <3 LeeSuhJin as well, GREAT actor!!

I just started watching this, but missed the first 2 episodes. Anyone have summaries? Thanks!

Guest xosandy

Eric is not the leading man in this drama is he???

No, Lee Seo Jin is the leading man but Eric still has a pretty large role in the drama.

I agree with you on both points. Just because Mi-ran went to the extreme to keep Sae-hoon n Ji-eun apart, her death was the last thing they wanted. In an earlier episode, Sae-hoon told Mi-ran, he stays with her not out of guilt but because he loves her. He had even promised her a few times that he would never leave her and he is the kind of person who keeps his word. It's Mi-ran who is the insecure and sick one. If only she could have trusted Sae-hoon, they could have been happy together.

It's true that Ji-eun never once said she blamed Sae-hoon for her father's dad. She had always blamed herself. Even her mother and her sister blamed her because they believed if she hadn't run out of the house to try to stop Sae-hoon from leaving the country, her father wouldn't have been killed.

I, also, agree with you on both points, monallisa and ghuor!

Miran's death was too big burden to Se hoon and Ji eun, and that's why they couldn't get back together right away.

This drama is holding very special place in my heart because I got to meet a lot of wonderful people called Bool Sae angels while watching this drama together last year. Also, whenever I remember this drama, I cannot help thinking about late Lee Eun Joo. She was such a beautiful and elegant actress with lots of talents. CRY~~~~~~~~~~~ :(

Their first meeting after 10 years...

ffgdfffgd.jpg

The beautiful kissing scene... unforgettable...

snap2144.jpg

I, also, agree with you on both points, monallisa and ghuor!

Miran's death was too big burden to Se hoon and Ji eun, and that's why they couldn't get back together right away.

This drama is holding very special place in my heart because I got to meet a lot of wonderful people called Bool Sae angels while watching this drama together last year. Also, whenever I remember this drama, I cannot help thinking about late Lee Eun Joo. She was such a beautiful and elegant actress with lots of talents. CRY~~~~~~~~~~~ :(

The beautiful kissing scene... unforgettable...

snap2144.jpg

Is this scene when they meet up again 3 years after Mi-ran's suicide? I'm just longing to get my hands on this drama.

Hello everyone I have been lurking around on this board for a while , and had to say hello and let you know I just finished watching this show and LOVED it. I was watching it on AZN, but I had to break down and order the DVDs and OST. I think is was because of the HUGE crush I developed on Lee Seo Jin about 1/2 an hour into the series :P No really the story has it all, villians, love, hate, family etc. I reccomend this show to everyone. I am going to miss these characters, I can't wait to watch the DVDs again.

Guest superstar`kiss

I just started watching this, but missed the first 2 episodes. Anyone have summaries? Thanks!

I'm not a pro. at summerizing things, but i'll give a you SMALL brief summary...

In the beginning, JiEun falls in love with SaeHoon. She's rich, he's poor, she's snobby, and he's mature. JiEun's parents didn't like SaeHoon cause he's poor, so JiEun thought that the only way she can get to marry him is if she's pregnant. And that's exactly what happend. Next thing you know, they get married-- without her parents approval. Along the way-- oh wait! Have you seen these parts already?? I think that's way passed episode2. BUt okay, hopefully you're watching it so i won't have to ruin it for you~! :D

Hey everyone,

I know most of you all have seen this drama once or twice and might be able to answer my question. During the scene when Mi Ran is getting ready to kill herself the song "My Funny Valentine" is playing , does anyone know who is singing that version? I would really like to know, and I don't know if they have it in the credits beacuse I can't read Korean :( . I thank you for your help in advance and hope this is the right place to ask this question. Thanks ,

Michele

Also did anyone notice that the subtitles on the DVD fom Yesasia are different from the ones on AZN (TV) right now? The ones on the DVD are much more detailed and the story seems to flow better.

Guest adikkeluangman

I've already finished the drama. I borrowed it from my friend. OMG!!! First watch it for the sake of Eric coz my friend bug me and then after not after while still in the first episode I saw Lee Suh Jin. I felt in love with him. Wow, he is so amazing. Even I forget that Eric was in the drama. Lee Eun Joo also a great actrees even Mi-Ran. I spazz with my friends for days bout this series and they sick of it. :lol:

Well, me and my friends agreed for one thing that Eric looks chubby in this drama. His body not fit like LSJ. This is after swimming scene and the sauna. :P

Guest Aznboy01gts

this drama was great, i was wondering if any of you know where i can dl the main song's of the drama. As in the love theme, etc. If you have it and want to share, it would be appreciated :).

^^ I'm not really sure, but I think that if you check the OST page in the soompi forums that you would be able to at least find the name, if not an url to listen to it as well.

Guest drinkoolongtea

ahh i really liked this drama.

uhh i dont know why everyone like jungmin so much!!! i hated him.. but ir eally felt sorry for miran

LEJ and LSJ did such a good job

does anyone have more screenshots of the last scene?

Guest *sOo.RiM.eE*

hi! ive decided i need to start watching firebird... i seriously think eric's prime in looks was during his bulsae period!!!!!!! hes SO FRIKIN HOTTT!!!!! hheeehee... yeah so help me out here... :D thanx so muchie!

Archived