♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

So we found a new title to our Jiwonnie the CHEMI-GODDESS :X :X :XDing Lin said:

‘Empress Ki’ Ha Ji-won created love line with anyone, chemi-goddess

Ha Ji-won crowned to be chemi-goddess who created amorous-love line with anyone.
In the MBC Mon-Tues drama ‘Empress Ki’ Ha Ji-won who play the role of Ki Seung-nyang set a amorous love line between two person, Wang-yoo (Joo Jin-mo) and Ta-hwan (Ji Chang-wook). It doesn’t stop here, Ha Ji-won acting showed fantastical chemistry and kept in every person.

Started as Ha Ji-won, lead in as Ha Ji-won and ended as Ha Ji-won , in the ‘Empress Ki’ who will be a couple in the fierce fight?

∆▲ Between love and farewell, couple Wang-yoo + Ki Seung-nyang

Ha Ji-won and Joo Jin-mo built love line as boasted glutinous rice cake.
Wang-yoo ending as Ki Seung-nyang’s new and first love. Ki Seung-nyang and Wang-yoo knew well as much as caring heart grown to each other. Even after separation with Wang-yoo and Ki Seung-nyang arouse regret, showing devotion heart which can’t be fold away. Even in the dangerous situation, showed thinking face for Ki Seung-nyang.

Ki Seung-nyang also has been miserable lost for Wang-yoo. For revenge, there’s nothing but took farewell from Wang-yoo. Ki Seung-nyang hide her feeling and become Ta-hwan’s only woman. Two persons can’t expose feelings, they had been hurt though heart breaking feeling.

▲Between affection and Obsession, couple Ta-hwan + Ki Seung-nyang
Just like beautiful butterfly which can’t be grabbed with hands. Ki Seung-nyang always disturbed Ta-hwan like beautiful butterfly that run away at once had been grabbed. That anxiety transposed into love obsessions. Ta-hwan expressed terrible madness heart, that changed into obsessions. Ta-hwan suffered from nightmare Ki Seung-nyang attempted to kill him. Love that altered fond heart into obsession and hatred.

Ha Ji-won when with Ji Chang-wook become a beautiful lady. A woman who accepted love from Ta-hwan and a woman who has been hurt by Ta-hwan himself. Ha Ji-won through Ki Seung-nyang, Ta-hwan explained the reason with marvelous willpower why to Ki Seung-nyang. Ha Ji-won’s mother face and woman’s face at the same time which showed power.

▲ Between mysterious master and disciple, couple Tal-tal and Ki Seung-nyang
Tal-tal and Ki Seung-nyang caused mysterious strange feeling master and disciple which is expected love line. When with Tal-tal, Ki Seung-nyang didn’t become highly competitive and supported and didn’t pull love battle. Tal-tal at Ki Seung-nyang’s side become stonger. Ki Seung-nyang confessed things worries to Tal-tal and even asked advice, even showed anxiety feeling to Tal-tal honestly. 

Those two person chemistry shone when tight brain fight. Without one yield, the match arouse tension by holding sweat on hands. Unanticipated in explosive chemistry which Tal-tal rocketed become Ki Seung-nyang’s man.

▲Between affection and desire to conquer, couple Dang Ki-se + Ki Seung-nyang
This showed mix magnetic chemistry with anyone. Dang Ki-se thought Ki Seung-nyang as conquered object, thus he tried to win Ki Seung-nyang’s heart continuously. Ki Seung-nyang consistently with cold attitude. Because Dang Ki-se killed Ki Seung-nyang’s mother, Ki Seung-nyang full with offense toward him.

In front of Dang Ki-se, Ki Seung-nyang didn’t put behave looks. Ha Ji-won with enemy Dang Ki-se creating expexted love line, and showing the essence of magnet chemistry without filter.

▲Goes into chemi-goddess like this
Chemi goddess Ha Ji-won with child actor boasted fantastic chemistry. Tanasilli’s son Maha (Kim Jin-sung) who actually Byul was born between Wang-yoo and Ki Seung-nyang. When Ki Seung-nyang knew it, her mother’s heart expression kept into herself. 

Yeom Byung-soo trying to kill Maha, Ki Seung-nyang’s face beckoned Maha, Yeom Byung-soo shot Maha with an arrow, Ki Seung-nyang hugged Maha while crying, showed fear and heart breaking. The powerful chemistry Ha Ji-won and that child actor also arouse surprise.

@newsen

-은희1023-

1422606_277982692362487_5287672415855673

@ferlycious Thank you for sharing the article, I agree. She's the Chemi-goddess. She's so shippable with anyone.

Funny Story...
I've been watching Empress Ki with my parents to gauge their reaction to the show, they enjoyed EK a lot more when she returned to the palace and both really like SN because she's smart. They both laughed at TN when she wore her Christmas costume, what was funniest is, since the show hasn't finished we only have up to episode 32...does anyone remember what Cliff hanger that is?

R60tSZh.jpg

I assure you I have very pissed off parents right now because they have to wait for the dubbing. LOL.

@tieuyeunu Indeed. I guess if I'm a boy, hajiwon might be the type of girl that I would a crush forever.Hehe. I love everything about her. I've never been impressed to an actress before like I do with her. I'm a certified 1023r, that is to say. (I declare) haha.Love you chinggus! It's great to know that my fellow 1023rs are nice people like unnie. >:D<
Gah, why is this thread moving so fast I can't even catch up... I've been away for just two days but then we've move for over 5 pages already.  :-bdOh well, with only 4 episodes left, I won't mind whoever unnie ends up with. As long as she won't be killed, I'd like to see how the writers will surprise us with a good finale. This drama has been perfectly crafted since the start so it's just deserve to have justice until it ends. *mixed emotionsTwo thumbs up for that article that Ha Ji Won is a chemi-goddess. I cannot agree more to this. Only few of A-list actresses possess such aura and oozing chemistry like she has with her co-actors. 8->

@Gtangerine I would feel the same with you... If I were a man i couldn't resist her charm and she would be the woman of my dreams If I can't have her :D:P

@Helen GraceS actually, I read a lot of stuffs from your group page and it's nice to read again those trivias about Jiwonnie :)

Guest larabn

@tieuyeunu
LOL poor parents :( they are going through the crazy cliff hangers like we did :P I guess I got immune to the cliff hangers that I'm not going nervous like I used now, even though the the last eps cliff hanger was crazy, I'm very relaxed and not nervous to what will happen LOL it's weird. OH, Can I please ask you for the torrent file of The Huntresses? I've lost it and I would love to watch it again :) I tried to look back through pages but couldn't find it 
It's okay dear, finally found it in the previous pages :)

@pegster
OMG!!!! we are the same in that area :D I thought I was the only one with that weird habit LOL it's also because HJW shows off spectacular (now that's a change of words :P ) acting, specially in those scenes which require more hard work and energy to be able to do them. Whether it's the birth scene or the dying scene in Damo and so on. The only suffering scene I couldn't watch was the famous WHIB last scene LOL

I remember that scene in the huntresses, I loved it. well not because she was stabbed (of course) but as I said, she gives off such incredible acting in such scenes.

As for EK, I think SN has had enough pain throughout the whole drama and she deserves a good happy life. So, if TH will not be back to his senses and it will not get better between them. I hate to see her stuck in this relationship with it being chaos like this. I would then want her to be a successful empress and to find happiness through her achievements and her son's success too. Or to leave yuan after her son has the throne and live in peace somewhere else away from all the politics.

@ferlycious
Indeed, the Chemi-Goddess :)

@Libera
Thanks for the fan art poster, so nice :)

Thanks all for everything :)

Hi all! This is my first time on this thread and yes, I am also HJW's fan. Tbh, I was never really into Kdrama to begin with, but after seeing her in Sega(though it's not my most fav), I thought, " this actress can really act!" After that I saw tK2H, and once again I was blown away by her performance while thinking to myself " LSG needs to up his game cux the only thing's lacking is his eye expression" unlike our HJW, her eyes do the acting for her. Now with EK, all I have to say about her performance is that she's the only actress out there that can pull off EK role. EK has become my addiction, thanks to HJW unnie first and foremost and then JCW.

It's hard to find top actress who is humble and so down to earth with bubbly personally. HJW is simply the best!

Guest larabn

As for HJW going to Hollywood after EK; although I'm happy for her in making it to Hollywood and I wish her all the success, I would surely miss her in Kdramas and movies, I hope she won't be away from K-world for too long and we will see more Kdramas and Kmovies for her cuz she was the reason I entered Kdrama world in the first place and her dramas + movies are the most Korean I watch. The other dramas outside of HJW's are very few for me. You can say she is filling up all my life in Drama land.

@jiji0203
Welcome, HJW fans are always welcome here :) and like you SeGa was the first drama I've watched for her and it's what made me love her

Guest minnie0103

Libera

said: i remember when this thread was dead, there was only me and another fan, i'm really happy that now is much more active, i hope that it will always be like this, i actually saw many fans that used to be active but than disappeared

:(

@jiji0203 welcome dear to Jiwonnies soompi forum :) It seems that a lot of us serves SeGa as our way to know HJW of how lovely and.amazing yeoja she is :D

@larabn hello young auntie, HJW dominates to me as well in the world of Kdrama and movies and I'm having myself difficulty in finishing or focusing other korean shows because once I get it started, I immediately crave for me to see HJW onscreen :)) I hope so that she will not idle herself for too long in K-world otherwise if the reason is having a family that would be fine with me :P:)) I'm just kidding aside but it half meant true :D

@Libera @minnie0103 I can still remember that you were one of those who welcome me for my first time post in HJW's soompi :D If I remember it right the current discussion at that time was about HJW's agency if to whom she will sign and about the pros and cons of having her own agency hehehe... :) I even message to @pie that we'll make the thread updated by having small convos just like the others, then eventually I'm happy that seems there's a lot who came back and newbies like me :)

Happy easter everyone! Hopefully unnie will get some time off today to celebrate as well. Do they even celebrate easter?

@larabn I am like you I am immune to the cliff hangers now. I dread the next episode because I know Ki is going to go through more heartbreak. My parents keep bugging me about what happens next, I told them to wait for it. My mum is a TH - SN shipper because she said TH loves SN more then WY loves SN. My dad hates TH and likes WY because WY is a real man. I have a shipping war going through my house. I told them I'm a TT shipper. They both gave me dirty looks and told me I was dreaming.

@KihoL I heard the news. The only positive thing I can think of is that means BY is doomed too since TT and him come as a pair.

I would love to have JJH and HJW together in a film where they would he lovers but that might ruin my TT - SN shipping. And like it or not HJW is much higher on the totem then JJH so the chances of them ending together are slim.

@larabn what can I say, is only if you are able to bare watching HJW suffer in her dramas and movies do you truly understand her real talent  :P
I am looking forward to HJW's venture into Hollywood, it would be difficult as we have seen many not so successful examples from other Asian stars.
For me, I hope the first movie she does is some blockbuster, major franchise, that would be an easier way to get some initial recognition, then she can do whatever else.  Maybe one of the upcoming Avengers movies, or some other superhero movie.

pegster said: @larabn what can I say, is only if you are able to bare watching HJW suffer in her dramas and movies do you truly understand her real talent  :P
I am looking forward to HJW's venture into Hollywood, it would be difficult as we have seen many not so successful examples from other Asian stars.
For me, I hope the first movie she does is some blockbuster, major franchise, that would be an easier way to get some initial recognition, then she can do whatever else.  Maybe one of the upcoming Avengers movies, or some other superhero movie.

Guest larabn

@tieuyeunu
OMO Just hang the picture you love of *keep calm and love HJW* in the living roon just in case or you can use *Keep calm and love Tal Tal* :P OH wow you are having your own EK thread in your house :) I would have loved it if those 2 bookworms gotten together

@pegster and @Libera
Sometimes I ask myself, are you some kind of masochist that like to torture yourself watching the suffering scenes LOL But what can I say I love those scenes cuz the acting is just so superb that I want to run and hug her everytime I watch such scenes
Glad I'm not alone

Happy Easter to you too @Libera and to everybody in this thread :)

Guest larabn

This was posted in @ladykate1023 tumblr :)

1. HAEWADAL Company card logo, was originally only like in the First picture but later Ha Ji Won painted a logo by herself, Second picture, in addition to the company names [Date] and logo [month] ,also includes the name of Hajiwon(HJW), then she design a color scheme..First Logo card was created on last December, while the second one is the most recent. She was shooting Empress Ki but also took her time to design a logo.

2. Ha Ji Won was afraid to sleep in order to not to make her face looks swollen, only eating fruits and nuts during filming,fruits like kiwi,eggplant etc was her homemade with​ almonds, cashews, etc…to help to gain energy.

3. Last time she found time to shoot yogurt CF, she had two days for filming Empress Ki, there’s no time to sleep, but she was as lively as ever, with no sign of tired. Korea friend asked how she was able to keep the energy, she said,because she can only do one thing, to be very concentrated, Empress Ki shooting due to substitution of roles, nervous tension and concentration, when shooting CF already forgotten her role as Ki Ki and just remember CF content,feeling relaxed and happy.

NOTE : PLEASE NOT TO REPOST THE PICTURES

CLICK LINK TO SEE THE PICTURES—> http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2994723900

cr: Ha Ji Won Baidu Tieba

Thanks to VJH

Guest larabn

Wow according to this article, Our HJW is also talented in graphic design :) and designed a logo herself
I love her logo more. I remember when I saw her drawing in BTS of EK, I was like Wow and she can also draw :)
This Girl is full of talents, I think there isn't anything she can't do
I would love if she helped me in my architectural projects :D I'm sure she'll be awesome in that field too :D