♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest larabn

@ChelseaS
Thanks for the video :) Talking about HJW and children....
OMO look how sweet she is. That boy is so lucky to have her giving him a back hug

CJUpjaX.gif
rMHPSeB.gif

Guest Ettolrahc Azodnem

Uh :-/ im so jealous to that hug gifs. Waw so lucky kid.

Speaking of back hug. She really like back hugging.. she likes to be back hugged and the one who is doing the back hug.

Guest Ettolrahc Azodnem

Yeah Queen of chemistry

So amazing yeojaga, she can portray herself as anyone and make a good chemistry with her co-actors.

That chemistry comes from their relationships off cam.

Guest larabn

Ettolrahc Azodnem said: Yeah Queen of chemistry So amazing yeojaga, she can portray herself as anyone and make a good chemistry with her co-actors. That chemistry comes from their relationships off cam.

@pegster... i say present! I'm one of those who reads your translations,,, 'cause i can'T watch the show.. hehehe i need to focus on my studies,.., thank u for it..
I always think of this forum.. and of you guys i miss chating and sharing insights with you.. well i have friends but they dont share the same craziness i had to hjw so i cant talk to them much.. all they re going to do is listen and not participating.. i know you know how tiring is to talk with someone who passively listens.. but with here i find joy and happiness ... and talking and reading your post and comments made my days... i go here everyday but in minimal time only cause i cant right now, but after my school i will be active as i can be... i also had regets.. that i should had participated long ago 'cause i has a "stranger" here for months before i end up signing here, it was only when i heard the news about hjw upcomming drama.. ' cause yoy guys has always the had the latest news about her.. but rather being a parasite hahhaahah.. i found a circle of new friends... thank u guys..
Blessed day ahead.. later i am off to chruch.. excited much.. heheheh

Guest im_nyuna

I really like this thread thanks to you guys... with my past biases, the thread was only active when the person had new events, comebacks, etc., but with Ha Ji Won's thread, even when there's nothing, the thread is still active because we just talk about the amazing yeoja herself without a need for her to be active <3

An Insight Comment From One Of Ha Ji Won Fan 
Credits To GY (Owner) @ Soompi

The writers and directors from most of Ha Ji Won’s dramas or movies all sent the stories to her first and only if she agrees to play the lead female role then the male lead will be considered after that. Most of the films or dramas won’t produce unless she agrees to be the leading lady. Her fans includes both male and female because she is such a cute, fun, well family educated, well behaved, and humble friendly person even to her sunbaes (senior) and hoobaes (juniors) in the working environment. She also got crowned as “Korea’s National Actress.”
Ha Ji Won is the only actor with a newspaper named after her in Korea (Ha Ji Won Daily News) since around 2004. A movie theater named after her since around 2005 (only 3 actors with this honor). That’s the metaphor of Secret Garden when Kim Joo Won keeps asking Gil Ra Im’s family owns a museum named after her family (only in real life it is a movie theater). So when watching Secret Garden, it feel so ironic when Kim Joo Won says all the requirements of his ideal wife to be. In real life, Ha Ji Won is more like the “ideal wife”, except she isn’t that rich like a 
tycoon.

On historical sword/knife fighting scene in Secret Garden, it was based on the role she played as a female detective from 2003 TV series—Damo.

The modern stuntwoman’s with gun in Secret Garden is from the 2011 movie—Sector 7.

And cappuccino is Ha Ji Won’s favorite drink. That’s the “cappuccino kiss” based on. And from an interview, in reality she got her first kiss in a café.

After filming, she heads directly home the most of time and that’s why she has no scandal with any male actors in her acting life. She even uses her money (only her money) to set up a charity foundation with her name since 2006. Whomever actors worked with her, automatically becomes “Ha Ji Won’s man” never the other way around according to the entertainment shows in Korea. All entertainment investors in Korea says whatever films or dramas that includes Ha Ji Won, they will definitely put money in with no doubt!

>>> I just wanted to repost this comment... it is such an amazing analysis of a fan made into one from all the trivia we got to hear about Ha Ji Won ^:)^ 8->DAEBAK :X :X  :X And we all know that the writer of SeGa is a fan of HJW so probably the story was somewhat kinda based about HJW as a real person.

Guest larabn

I love when her hair is half up like that :) and her calm smile :x

1556338_623321101089884_7278969396494487
credit go to Hajiwon fanclub

@the96butterfly
I've watched the first ep of WHIB today, so I'm still in the beginning of my challenge :) and I'm making gifs of the happy scenes to keep reminding myself that there were happy moments and look at them when I reached the sad ones :))

What To Do When "Empress Ki" Ends

This week viewers caught the 46th and 47th episodes of "Empress Ki,' which means there are only two week's worth of episodes to go.

Watching a 51-episode drama is an emotional investment. Viewers have laughed and cried with and worried about the characters in this drama for months now. As the end is in sight, it may be time to start thinking about what you will do when the drama ends.

Here are a few suggestions.

1. Watch other dramas and films with the three main actors, Ha Ji Won, Joo Jin Mo and Ji Chang Wook.

Ha Ji Won's most famous previous dramas include "Secret Garden" and "King 2 Hearts,' but she's also in "What Happened in Bali" and "Hwang Jini." And she appears in several films. Her most recent film is "The Huntresses" and this year she will star in "Chronicles of a Blood Merchant."

Joo Jin Mo starred in a drama with Ha Ji Won before. He was in "Fashion 70s," but also "Flowers in Fog" and "Dream." His recent film roles include "Friend 2" and "Gabi" but his most controversial film role was in "Frozen Flower" with Jo In Sung and Song Ji Hyo.

Ji Chang Wook is best known for the dramas "Five Fingers," "Bachelor's Vegetable Store" and "Warrior Baek Dong Soo." His most recent film is "How To Use Guys: Secret Tips."

And if you already miss Baek Jin Hee, the evil empress Tanashiri, she can soon be seen starring in the upcoming drama "Triangle" with Kim Jaejoong, Lee Bum Soo and Im Siwan.

2. If you enjoyed "Empress Ki," you can always watch another historical k-drama. There are plenty of excellent saeguks to choose from but some of our favorites include "Queen Seon Duk," "Jumong" and "Dae Jang Geum," "Damo," "Jeon Woochi," "Chuno," "Ilgimae," "Hong Gil Dong" or "King Gwanggeto." And "The Moon Embracing The Sun," "Faith The Great Doctor" "Merchant Kim Man Doek" and "Warrior Baek Dong Soo" are enjoyable too.

3. Why not learn more about the history of Korea and the Yuan dynasty? Major museums have sections devoted to Korean history and culture. So many saeguks are based on interesting characters from history.

4. Last but not least, there is the do-over. Sometimes there is just no substitute for a k-drama you love. If you really miss Seungnyang, the emperor and King Wang Yoo, you can always watch the series again. At 51 episodes it's too long to marathon in a weekend, but you can do it in a few weekends.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/19726/20140416/what-to-do-when-empress-ki-ends.htm

Here's the guide of Ha Ji Won's Films and Dramas (2000-2014)

@larabn I've come to the conclusion that I love to watch HJW suffer (in her works of course!). 
At one point I kept on re-watching the last 15 minutes of EP 22 of EK while waiting for the new episodes.
Then in The Huntresses, I re-watched the scene where she got stabbed by JSW's character...
Love that new BTS for EK.  So much fun on the set.  It's hard to believe that behind all the heartache in the drama is this much happiness.  If only they'd have scenes like this in the drama.  SN really deserves a happy family, or even just a happy moment.

Guest HumairohB

actually i am not interest about korean drama or korean celebritis.. couse of school i cant watch everything. i only watch a femous drama. But SeGA drama make me addicted to korea and hajiwon, not hyun bin.

Never see an actress like hajiwon. hardworker women. And now i just watch a movie and drama starrring hajiwon. i Cant watch another drama. Only hajiwon make me laught and cry. her voice and tone really amazing. I like her voice and eyes most.

maybe after Empres ki i will break until her next movie show up. I love korea i love hajiwon. Fighting. See you all next time..

Guest Ettolrahc Azodnem

@pegster‌ yeah... where can we watch the huntresses? That's what im waiting for. Please.. tell us.. what site.. [-O< hihihi

Guest im_nyuna

I was in the middle of Hwang Jini, but after getting caught up to EK, I feel too overwhelmed to watch anymore sageuk dramas... these types of dramas are so dramatic, they make my heart hurt :(
Does anyone know if EK is HJW's LAST Korean drama? Like, I know she's headed to Hollywood and everything, but does that really mark the end of her drama career? I love her acting in dramas... mostly because I get to see more of her. It's funny because she'll be closer to be if she did come to Hollywood, but I still want her to stay in Korea XD

Guest Helen GraceS

ferlycious said:

An Insight Comment From One Of Ha Ji Won Fan 
Credits To GY (Owner) @ Soompi

The writers and directors from most of Ha Ji Won’s dramas or movies all sent the stories to her first and only if she agrees to play the lead female role then the male lead will be considered after that. Most of the films or dramas won’t produce unless she agrees to be the leading lady. Her fans includes both male and female because she is such a cute, fun, well family educated, well behaved, and humble friendly person even to her sunbaes (senior) and hoobaes (juniors) in the working environment. She also got crowned as “Korea’s National Actress.”
Ha Ji Won is the only actor with a newspaper named after her in Korea (Ha Ji Won Daily News) since around 2004. A movie theater named after her since around 2005 (only 3 actors with this honor). That’s the metaphor of Secret Garden when Kim Joo Won keeps asking Gil Ra Im’s family owns a museum named after her family (only in real life it is a movie theater). So when watching Secret Garden, it feel so ironic when Kim Joo Won says all the requirements of his ideal wife to be. In real life, Ha Ji Won is more like the “ideal wife”, except she isn’t that rich like a 
tycoon.

On historical sword/knife fighting scene in Secret Garden, it was based on the role she played as a female detective from 2003 TV series—Damo.

The modern stuntwoman’s with gun in Secret Garden is from the 2011 movie—Sector 7.

And cappuccino is Ha Ji Won’s favorite drink. That’s the “cappuccino kiss” based on. And from an interview, in reality she got her first kiss in a café.

After filming, she heads directly home the most of time and that’s why she has no scandal with any male actors in her acting life. She even uses her money (only her money) to set up a charity foundation with her name since 2006. Whomever actors worked with her, automatically becomes “Ha Ji Won’s man” never the other way around according to the entertainment shows in Korea. All entertainment investors in Korea says whatever films or dramas that includes Ha Ji Won, they will definitely put money in with no doubt!

>>> I just wanted to repost this comment... it is such an amazing analysis of a fan made into one from all the trivia we got to hear about Ha Ji Won ^:)^ 8->DAEBAK :X :X  :X And we all know that the writer of SeGa is a fan of HJW so probably the story was somewhat kinda based about HJW as a real person.