♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest JezzaG

I don't know if somebody already said this but can I just profess my love for HJW's amazing 'eye acting' or whatever you call it. Those life-threatening glares, powerful stares and spine-chilling scowls.... ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
 *builds a shrine for Ha Ji Won's enthralling eyes*

‘Empress Ki’Maha Kim Jin-sung gave comment, “Ha Ji-won sister,thank you”

10003910_277172115776878_202125370970106

Child actor Kim Jin-sung in the ‘Empress Ki’ sent a testimony.

On the 16th T.I. Entertainment on MBC Mon-Tue drama ‘Empress Ki’ released comment the child actor Kim Jin-sung appearance became Maha, Ki Seung-nyang and Wang-yoo (Joo Jin-mo)’s son.

Kim Jin-sung,” Now I can be happy but I can’t see child’s sincere love that I get, Maha’s really became feel pity.” Shooting the last scene with Consort Ki, in the waiting room tears broke out” said him.

“ In the scene, he admired Consort Ha Ji-won sister who always gave hug, thank you”. Wang-yoo who gave many good word, uncle Jeong Woong-in, to all actors thank you” said him.

Kim Jin-sung, “ Eventhough in short shooting but i was able to learn a lot”. “In the future, in more good work, i’ll greet you” he added.

Also the released Kim Jin-sung Behind the Screen photos of ‘Empress Ki’ that was taken in the shot, captured fresh looks.

Meanwhile, Kim Jin-sung on 15th in the last broadcast ‘Empress Ki’, on 47th episode can’t overcame the poisoned dart ended with death in the drama.

© m.news.naver.com

Credit: https://www.facebook.com/1023Hajiwon?hc_location=timeline

I'll never get tired of saying that I really feel at ease and at home whenever I visit this thread. Adding other soompiers insights that indeed we have a good harmony here makes me feel even better. Thank you as always chinggus for all the updates, photos and articles. I feel very privileged to get to know this thread since 2 years ago though, I just came back recently so I guess it's the best decision I made. heee.
I just love the article about Ga in's fanclub praising unnie.  She's my most adored actress since I was 13 (her Bali days). No wonder how she's one of the most likable actress in the industry having caliber actors/actresses as friends. If I remember right I've never heard even a single negative article about her. She also has a set of  fanboys having her as their ideal woman (mostly were her co-stars):  Jang Gun Suk (Hwang Jini),  Jo In Sung (Bali) Park Hae Jin ( in family outing), Lee Sung Ji (Stranger Than Paradise, Daisy), Yoon Sang Hyun & Philip Lee (Secret Garden); even Taecyeon (2PM who even showed his abs especially for unnie in his performance in the 30th Blue Dragon awards), and many more! credits: Hajiwon fbpage

She's a great actress inside and out indeed. Even my friend is now addicted to her in Empress ki because of my influence. Keke. Were also wishing her to get married anytime soon. :x

@Libera Honestly when I was watching Hwang Jin Yi I was impressed and mesmerized by her performance but there wasn't any scenes that made me go wow...it wasn't until the end that looking back I realized what was great was that she was a character that grew so naturally and so effortlessly that I simply didn't notice the change. From a young girl, to a scorned woman, to a great artist, she was Hwang Jin Yi. Her dancing was also just so amazing I couldn't take my eyes off her.

I think out of all the scenes I watch of Ha Ji Won the one that really got to me would be in Secret Garden when she broke down and told HB's mum to not talk bad about her father. I felt so sorry for her. I didn't really like this drama but that would be my top HJW scene. I think its because I didn't see this scene coming so it was a much bigger impact then some of her other scenes.

@Gtangerine I agree. Coming back to this thread was the best decision I've ever made. This was the first thread I came to when I joined but it wasn't as active back then so I kinda fell out of love. I couldn't find any HJW lovers around. I've been a fan of HJW since her School 2 days but only actively supporting since Damo. I'm a sucker for ancient films.

Loving HJW has allowed me to meet so many people. I thoguht I was the only person (besides my best friend whom I had forced into loving HJW) that likes her in Australia Sydney (I wanted to feel special) but I just met a friend of a co-worker who is Cezh and also likes HJW. We bonded over her. It was so nice. I showed her my collection proudly.

New pics BTS of Ha Ji Won for Northcape S/S 2014 2.13.2014:

1601330_738975299466453_6860814850996898

10247332_738975456133104_138149294057606

10153716_738975282799788_630464366561254

1010713_738975206133129_4327210773470452

1601277_738975119466471_3395963228692531

10178001_738975429466440_546607874070423

1488837_738975412799775_5687572944043197

10170865_738975069466476_883831010304809

From: Amazing Couple (hyun bin and ha ji won)

Another photo from filming Purmil Yogurt CF :

BlVivApCMAAQj7Y.jpg:large

From: Ladykate1023 Twitter
So beautiful HJW :x

P.S:

Thanks for all the updates about our lovely HJW >:D<

Guest larabn

class="content-title"Ha Ji Won to Go ‘Glamping’ with Fans

Ha Ji Won to Go ‘Glamping’ with Fans

Actress Ha Ji Won will be going on a ‘glamping’ trip with fans for one night and two days, from May 31 through June 1. ‘Glampng’ is a term formed from the combination of ‘glamorous’ and ‘camping,’ referring to camping in a place where amenities are all provided. The first 128 fans to apply will be able to attend the ‘glamping’ trip.

Ha Ji Won put together this event to express her thanks to the fans that supported her during her MBC drama “Empress Ki.” While the actress did hold mini fan meetings with those that visited the set of “Empress Ki,” she wanted to make a more official event for her fans and give proper thanks. In her down time while filming, she took time to carefully plan various events for the trip, in order to maximize comfort for everyone attending.

In other news, following the end of “Empress Ki” on April 29, Ha Ji Won will start preparing for her new film, “Chronicles of a Blood Merchant,” and on June 28, the actress’s birthday, she will be going to Tokyo, Japan for her first fan meeting with the locals there in seven years.

Credits to http://www.soompi.com/2014/04/15/ha-ji-won-to-go-glamping-with-fans/?fb_action_ids=849323358414676&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_ref=.U04o1H5G09O.like#.U058SVfdzUL

WOW !!! I want to be one of those fans to spend one and two days with Ji Wonnie

Guest larabn

@Libera
Here is another screecap I took of HJw with the eyeliner ... I just loved this makeup style that I'm taking screencaps whenever I get the chance :P
57SxlWE.jpg
k5SuMKC.jpg

As the other have said, I was a silent lurker here fo a long time even before EK started LOL But, after getting to know some of the members here through EK thread, I had the courage to join this wonderful thread. The thing that drew me to this lovely thread other than my love for HJW, is the friendly and warm atmosphere members have and they all seem like a wonderful, loving group of friends :)

@Libera
I love th second pic the most of HJW wearing the pink robe in EK. She looks stunning in pink and this is why I love her style in the yogurt commercial
@sj15elf0hjw1023
Thanks for the pic of HJW, I love her style with mini shorts and a pink long jacket over it
@tieuyeunu
At first, I didn't get much into Hwang Jin Yi but later on I was loving it and it was early when I was discovering HJW after SeGa so I thought she was brilliant. It was laso the first saguek I watched for her, I watched it before watching Damo. She's really graceful and does those roles so well. I really wish to see her in another romantic comedy like SeGa,

Thanks all for your lovely posts  >:D<

Guest larabn

LOL people also think this pic is so cute and look what they did :))
10151302_822690317759645_739254006608492
from this cute pic ....

To this cute fanmade pic LOL
10009853_648789058524188_174795328540563
1235882_648789068524187_6956031672965542
credit go to JiWonderland FB

Oh My God! Can I say that I am back? LOL Well, not that I am away. I was not able to participate on this thread that often because of issues at work. LOLanyhoo, how are my chinggus? dongsengs and unnies? I miss you guys!
Love HJW's BTS wearing pink coat. I am pretty sure she looks smoking hot when she takes that off! She's wearing a plain white tshirt and short...shorts!!! right?? aigooo!!!my eyes are like... :x
Gotta do a loot of backreading.. BRB :)

Just passing by to say thanks and inform my dear chingoes here that unfortunately I will be away for awhile .. Hope as usual you will post everything about Unni so when I come back I will have a chance to review all of that ^^ 
Stay healthy and see you soon 

Best and warm regards , Wangy  :)

@wangnyeo ... Godbless and safe trip to you....
@larabn hehhehe what a cute adult sucking a pacifier..
@fer... heheheheh.. just wanna mention you girl cause i miss you and ate bing.. sorry something came up from school.
@pie.. miss you too, thank u for the wonderful pix and gifs...of hjw
@tieuyeunu.. wanna say thank u so much for posting somethings in ek thread i really really appreciate it..
@all... i want to say this but actually i wanna shout this one but in a positive way. I AM SO PROUD OF HA JI WON for winning all your hearts, because all your comments bad or good only means that she had already penetrated your hearts.. and we the Loyal fans of her will support her until the end.. good day to all of you...

Ha Ji Won when wore Musuri costume took picture with staff on set Empress Ki :

10176176_739059772791339_710957897766779
                                                                                  cr to Baidu EK

Nice pic~ :)

" #매혹적인 느낌 !! # good "
           1970979_739405392756777_7581765926618523

Credit to: yeohee1215

So
gorgeous.. she is really a goddess~ :x