♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

@Xue Zhu Yu With all the SN bashing going on even going as far to blame her for her own rape...even a saint would be angered.

Reposting from EK thread:

1506948_649103951826032_1270208967694305

Looks like Ha Ji Won will be going to Taiwan to promote Empress Ki. No words on anyone else yet. Both JJM and JCW has expressed their wish to go to Taiwan but the article didn't 'confirm'.

Credit: JiWonderland-Ha Ji Won's Vietnamese Fanclub

I'm happy that HJW will promote Empress Ki, i hope she will promote it also in Japan and China. I miss HJW i hope to see her more and more, in many more events, magazines, CF, fansigning, fanmeeting, interview after Empress Ki and i hope that her new movie won't take too long to be realeased, like "The Huntresses", i already heard some rumors that said that it will be realised at the beginning of 2015 i really hope it's not true  :((

@Libera
Oh no?!!!!! Early 2015...hope that's not true.
What are we going to do from May until December? I'll probably watch Secret Garder and TK2H again. Or, I'll try to watch WHIB again, I was traumatized by it, but maybe I can handle it now since I'm older.

Guest larabn

@ferlycious
WOW, I like the first pic of HJW in that dress
This is the first time I see that pic :)

@ChelseaS
I'm still unable to handle WHIB ending LOL A very tragic traumatizing ending indeed, I just watch the whole drama but always skip the ending

@Libera
OMO  Then I'd better go watch EK from ep1, first of all I miss those fun days in ep 1 and second it's 51 eps so it will take all my time till her new movie is up. I'm only kidding myself, I'll probably watch all 51 eps in onw week at most LOL it's better to watch all her projects over again then :D

Thanks all for the pics and articles :)

Since there are a lot of you here... I do love you guys for expressing your sentiments of how feel at ease you were in this thread. Same with me in which after I was caught by HJW's magic when I lurk on this thread and I've read that you guys was very warm whenever there's a newbie so I don't hesitate as well that time to post somehow until I was able to interact with the regular posters and shared with them with laughters, informations, and of course our craziness (to the delulu team :P
Anyways, here's my umma and appa LOL :P 1609793_737632129590237_1878797352363168
cr. sis Ernani
I miss interacting with you guys  @larabn, @cunn, @the96butterfly, @ChelseaS, @Libera, @Xue Zhu Yu, @andra30, @wangnyeo, @sj15elf0hjw1023, @tieuyeunu and many more ... it's just that it's hard to be as active when there's work wherein you just need to focused as well  #-o

ChelseaS said: @Libera
Oh no?!!!!! Early 2015...hope that's not true.
What are we going to do from May until December? I'll probably watch Secret Garder and TK2H again. Or, I'll try to watch WHIB again, I was traumatized by it, but maybe I can handle it now since I'm older.

@tieuyuenu ... you are so right, but as matured people and more rational and professional than they are, we should keep ourselves calm.. i think what you had said is enough, too show them OUR disagreement and disappointment.. at least we tried and we all know that we can never please everybody, since they have thier own opinions just let them say what they want to say.. it only shows how foul they personality is.. and since HJW is not like them but more like us our personalitiss are nice, good and warm, and if HJW is reading their reaction she will be very sad like us, but despite of that i think she will love them though, cause the person we are looking at is innocent and pure and full of love... as for us we will stick at what we believe in and by staying, supporting her and protecting her by encouraging one another this will bond us, though she does not knows us, important is we know her in our hearts.. hehehe i am too dramatic? I just wanna say this because we need to be strong in the times of storm so thst we will survive... hehehe
@pie and @fer... yeah i want to see her more in all types of media.. i will miss her so much... and its a good thing if there would be a released dvd ,so all of us can purchased...
happy day ahead...

Guest larabn

@Xue Zhu Yu
I understand, these types of things is what's making me run away from EK thread forever LOL I'm on the verge of leaving that thread once and for all and quieting it in the last 4 eps. I've been trying to be neutral and calm but I just can't anymore LOL Things are all over the place there, misunderstandings, wars, weird I don't know how to explain comments and so on. I'm barely hanging just for the sake of those last 4 eps. I'm sorry to say this but all sides are guilty and not just one. Anyway, this isn't the right place to discuss this, so I will stop there.

@ferlycious
I miss our delulu team too Long time no delulu and I really hope that the next drama for HJW, she would be some kind of a rich, following fashion character LOL so we can see her in gorgeous fashions and styles in every ep :)

@larabn .. we arejust like you.. you are not alone.. i kept my silence pretty much... but as much @tieuyuenu said saints can be angered too... anyway 2 more weeks to go and we are done.. just keep on supporting our dear HJW...

@ferlycious @larabn @Xue @tieuyeunu i remember when this thread was dead, there was only me and another fan, i'm really happy that now is much more active, i hope that it will always be like this, i actually saw many fans that used to be active but than disappeared :(

@Xue Like you me too don't go to EK thread mostly because of the majority of the fans that are really blind, the only thing that i read in that thread is "poor TH", "cute TH", "why SN is so cruel with TH", even when he raped her they still badmouth SN, while the most pitiful character of the drama are SN and WY, this only show how much are immature and blind this kind of fans, this drama tramautized me so much that i really pray that from now on HJW will only act only with actors of her caliber and not idols anymore becaue i read so many richard simmons and hate comments that only hurts me and my sanity. Sorry for the outburst but it's too much, i can't wait for this drama to end and then i will pretend that it never existed. I'm so sorry for HJW that she has to suffer from some crazy fans, there is only hate in that thread and in EK post in general :(

Guest larabn

OMO look at this cute angel sleeping

10246308_649234088479685_742479288213993
credits go to JiWonderland FB

@Libera @Xue Zhu Yu and @teiuyeunu
Can I just say my take on this :)  In my point of view, I think the blame falls on members from all ships and not just TH shippers. Some are also misunderstanding everything being said by a TH shipper as him/her defending the R scene. Yes, there are those who were defending it and giving excuses to it and it made my eyes roll 3000 times reading it.  As I said I think all sides are guilty and I don't want blame what's been happening in the thread on TH shippers alone. This is only how I see it, I'm not directing this to anyone in this thread, this sentence has been hanging in my throat since early morning, so I had to say it. We had issues with other shippers as well whether they were SN shippers or other shippers, and we are still having some of those issues till now. I also get provoked when I read posts defending the R topic too and it makes me mad since this is a very sensitive topic and for me there are no excuses for someone raping someone. But, I also know that not all of them have the same opinions. Nevertheless, these thing are part of what's pushing away from EK thread.

I also love that we here are all peaceful and respectful to each others opinions :) Thanks guys and *hugs*  >:D<

Does that mean I'm crazy if I love watching the last 10 minutes of WHIB and the final episode of Damo?
HJW did such a good job in those tragic scenes that I'm mesmerized with the characters.  I feel for them.
I'm going to re-watch those tragic scenes in Damo and WHIB again to prepare myself for EK's ending.

Guest larabn

@pegster
I love Damo and for some reason I love to torture myself and watch the sad ending LOL but WHIB is another story for me LOL
I also think her character there although flawed but very pitiful and sad till the last breath she had, I just can't get over that ending till now LOL

EDIT: I had the crazy feeling yesterday that EK will end somehow like WHIB. Then I would officially name the drama
*What Happened in Bali happened in empress ki*

@pegster @larabn i love Damo and WHIB endings, i think it was the best ending for both dramas but i don't think EK will end like WHIB, i think that TH and WY will die, maybe they will kill each other or maybe SN will kill both of them, and i will be very happy if she does but i think SN will survive, i think that one of the most interesting thing about the real story of Empress Ki is that she disappeared and nobody know what happened to her, it would be stupid to waste this plot. I would like if SN will come back to Goryeo and will help poor people or she could stay at Yuan and become a nun and help the Yuan people after all the pain, famine, death and injustice that they had to endure because of stupid wars. I actually think that the writers are hinting to this kind of ending, SN is trying her best to help the Yuan people but she can't do much alone.

Guest larabn

Libera said: @pegster @larabn i love Damo and WHIB endings, i think it was the best ending for both dramas but i don't think EK will end like WHIB, i think that TH and WY will die, maybe they will kill each other or maybe SN will kill both of them, and i will be very happy if she does but i think SN will survive, i think that one of the most interesting thing about the real story of Empress Ki is that she disappeared and nobody know what happened to her, it would be stupid to waste this plot. I would like if SN will come back to Goryeo and will help poor people or she could stay at Yuan and become a nun and help the Yuan people after all the pain, famine, death and injustice that they had to endure because of stupid wars. I actually think that the writers are hinting to this kind of ending, SN is trying her best to help the Yuan people but she can't do much alone.

Ha+Ji+Won-The+King+2+Hearts+%25285%2529.
Who would dare not to love this cute yeoja?? :D:P
@Libera same here as what happened in EK recently, I can say that I am happy that it was not extended for more episodes and thanks that there are 4 episodes left because it's so hard to bear of how the show goes...not the same feeling I had with the other sageuk drama I've experienced :( The only good thing is that HJW is in the show and I was able to see her wearing different colorful costumes during those ancient era :)

@larabn with the picture that you've posted while HJW was sleeping it makes me remember what was her younger sister shared that HJW in real life posed like a model while sleeping, the same how she posed on that picture :)) Seung Nyang sleeping style was soo Ha Ji Won =)) =))
@ChelseaS don't yeah worry, appa was just promoting the movie that's why he answered like that :P:)) And if umma is not the prettiest for him I know there's someone out there considered umma as the prettiest actress LOL :D It's just that I don't know who :P

Guest JezzaG

@larabn omggg such a cutie!  =))
@ChelseaS I re-watched WHIB recently (last time I watched it was on a local tv 10 years ago and it was awfully dubbed in our language but I had no idea what was happenin back then because I was too young to process everything lol) and it only made me, if not annoyed, outraged by that tragic drama series. I really hope Jo In Sung & Ha Ji won get to act in a drama again together but this time, with better roles.